Organization Misfits V3

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Quiet Elegy, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

RP? this isn't an RP this is a family, so yea this is the new one, if you read DA's post that's why we have this one now. Yes you are still in it, I only removed one person for reasons anyone who knew her should already know >_>

2. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Hi family!!!

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

4. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Maybe, maybe not.

5. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Hey there, Maria. How are you?

6. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Fine I guess. You?

7. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I'm pretty good.

8. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

That's kool. Im bored though.

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I can find something to help that.

10. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Uh-oh........XD.

11. Xennex Merlin's Housekeeper

OH YES! THIS IS A CRAZY FAMILY!! 8D LOLOLOL AND ONE MORE PERSON ON HERE!! cept it says ur offline now... >.>

anyway...

i said i'd make some random thing up when i got back... so now i shall... *now to think of something...*

Well today- *snap* I've had the same idea haunting me in my head for several...months now- Why does Squeenix always let Japan get all the good stuff? I mean seriously! All we get are, practically, the cheap leftovers, even though we all love them... AHEM! I mean, Japan over there has RECOM and KHIIFM+ and they probably already have 358/2 Days and all the newer once. And what do we get? Spoilers and previews!! Or, actually, we get it, like, a few years after them!! Now, who thinks that's right? DIDN'T THINK SO!!!

Ahem...

Yeah, and i bet there's still others out there that we don't even now of (omg) and Squeenix is hiding them in Japan where we can't find them! Random thought there, but still!

I rest my case...

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

What?

Oh...s***.

13. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

No they don't have the three new ones yet, and i heard that at very least 2 of them are coming here...if not I guess we just have to wait for the subbed cut scenes :/ but they probably don't want to release it and have us edit EVERYTHING and do our horrable voice acting, serieosly though, there voice acting isnt just anything, it's important, here it's just "oh yea this guy can read the lines he'll do" but the voices don't match the character at all!! then theres the editing part, I mean come on! look at yugioh, they even took out the freaking guns so now they look like they either have invisible gun(unlikely) or are playing imagination games, sure maybe the killing people was a bit much but come on! and one piece too! THEY FREAKING TOOK AWAY SANJI'S CIGARETTE!!!! WTF!!! A LOLLIE POP HAS REPLACED IT!? THEY TOOK THE NOSEBLEED OUT OF NARUTO! now they just fall back like ******s then randomly have tissupaper in their noses after. OMG IN DEATH NOTE RYUUK'S VOICE DUB IS HORRABLE NOTHING LIKE IT'S SPOST TO BE!!! nd don't even get me started with everything they did to destroy Bleach. I could write like a 100 page essay on how North America and 4Kids ruin EVERYTHING

for short, North America kills everything good and 4kidstv is from hell.

Also where the hell did the name Squeenix come from, it's Square Enix not the name for a high pitched fangirl scream + nix

14. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Hey kikame.

15. Xennex Merlin's Housekeeper

comment deleted... >.>

16. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Okay, stop. It's starting to become annoying. It's not cleaver or funny, it's stupid and repeative.

17. Xennex Merlin's Housekeeper

wtc dude?! i didn't know how long it was going to be so just...LAY OFF!! (sorry, stressed from CBA's... -__-) *sigh*

edit- and it probably wouldn't be so long if it weren't for the picture...

18. burnitup Still the Best 1973

No, I meant you keep quoting a message I made.

19. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Edit: oh yea, hey burnitup *forgot to quote you*

you do realize that when that trailer for BBS came out nobody even knew there was gonna be a game called BBS right? I mean how where we to know, this new informartion about the games is just coming out recently. Plus I don't think Square Enix gives a f*** about North America

Also that pic is fake, like all the others, FM+ and Re:CoM is never coming here and never will, with Square Enix working on these new games you really think there gonna release these old once here? Pfft, that's very likely /sarcasim

plus did you even read what I posted before? about North America screwing up everything?

20. Xennex Merlin's Housekeeper

yes i read ur quote earlier... and i knew a while ago that people had been posting the secret ending as KHIII stuff, and that ticked me off

(i'll finish this later, gotta go to church and i'll be back later) >.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.