Organization Misfits VI

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by burnitup, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I still haven't found out what a Waaagh is besides that it's not icecream. Is it possibly something like a Flamingo Party?

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Let me break it down for ya:

The Waaagh is an Orkish term. Ork behavior is dominated by the Waaagh!, a psychic field they generate. This field allows Orks to instinctively recognize who is 'bigga' and therefore, in charge. This field also has some effect on reality; it plays a key role in making many Orkish technologies work at all, and lends truth to certain Orkish beliefs, such as the idea that red vehicles move faster than those of other colors. Orks seem unaware the Waaagh creates these effects, simply believing they are how the world works.

Waaagh is also the name of the rare times when Orks band together to conquer and destroy other races rather than fighting themselves. Finally, it is the name of the massive horde of Orks gathered under a single Warboss - an individual Ork who is invariably the largest, most dominating and physically intimidating. He is able to unite the different warbands of Orks into one massive, almost unstoppable horde - almost always for the purpose and duration of a Waaagh in the second sense.

The occasion of a Waaagh is a cross between a mass migration, holy war, looting party and pub brawl, with a bit of genocide thrown in for good measure. Millions of battle-hungry Orks invade their target and stomp everything in their way flat. Just who is invaded is a matter of supreme indifference to the Waaagh. Battle is battle. Waaaghs naturally gain in size and impetus as long as they're successful and have something to fight. As the Waaagh rages on, more Orks will hear of the fighting and travel to where the action is. Thus, the longer a Waaagh goes on the more numerous it becomes.

A Waaagh is typically dispersed at its defeat, the death of its Warboss or simply when it runs out of enemies. The combined warbands and tribes will then break up through infighting and inter-clan rivalry. Exceptions do occur- a particularly dominating Warbosses occasionally manages to hold his boyz together, forging for himself a small empire.

*cough* So! Who'z up for a good and propa' Waaagh!?

3. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I wish to be number thirty seven.

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

What do you mean?

5. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I'll join if I can be number thirty seven.

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Alright. Now, we need to get da rest of the Boyz to begin the Waaagh!

*starts building rocket ship*

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go,
    'Ere we go, 'ere we go, throo the cosmos.
    'Ere we go, 'ere we go, throo infinity.
    Don't know where 'til we get there.

7. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

[size-1]I don't know the chant... so mind if I jsut repeat paradichlorobenzene over and over?[/size]

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Umm, sure? And when I'm finis' wit' da ship we'll begin the Waagh! ...when we land. Travellin' through space is boring. Well, boring unless da hulk yer on is full of dem gene-sneakers, or a base fer da chaos lads wiv da spikes, or already has Boyz on it. Or if humie lootas come callin', that's always good fer a bit a sport. Or unless yer have a mutiny or two to pass da time, or unless strange fings start happenin', which dey usually do when yer out in da warp. One time we had some bloody great ugly fing come straight out of Weird Lugwort's 'ed! It butchered half da lads, that was pretty entertainin'. Come ter fink of it, space is a pretty good larf. And that's before yer find yerself a nice world ta crush!

9. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Wow, space sounds quite fun. Benzene!

So where exactly ar
    e we going anyway?
    Paradiclorobenzene!

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

The Waaagh! goes where ever a good scrap can be found. We need to get da rest of da Boyz first! Den we have our Waaagh, all good and propa'! Da way it should be... wit' me as Warboss!

11. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Just a good scrap, not a great scrap or a mindblowing scrap? I would prefer fabuloso or amazigin, but if the bar is so low as just 'good' D:

I also thought I sho
    uld mention, the ricecakes and sea ananome... their screaming for Benzene. Benzene!

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Fine, it will be a mindblowin' scrap! Besides, Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

13. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Much better.
    I like that logic, it makes sense.

14. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Is that sarcasm? Sorry, its kind of hard to tell is someone is being sarcastic over the internet... well some times.

15. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Ugh work three days in a row plus school... really bites. D:

16. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Not sarcasm, actual comment.

:/ that's no fun
    ... though you make it seem like working 3 days in a row is a uncommon thing Higher, what exactly do you do?

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

You still have school?

Stupid, stupid me! I should have 'new dat.

18. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I still had school up until today, technically anyway. Different areas end at vastly different times a lot of the time.
    My classes ended last Wednesday but today was my last exam.

19. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Well I'm in college and I'm taking summer classes.

And I work at a bookstore. And yeah it's not often they put me on closing shift three days in a row. So I'm beat. :I My feets hurts. xD I need to stop wearing flats to work.

20. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Oh... I knew that. *goes in corner* My stupidity has left me in despair...

[​IMG]

You are? How grand! ...wait, summer school is never fun. The first (and last) time I had summer school was the worst summer I had... But don't let my sad story get to you. How is it going? :)

Bookstore? Cool! Do they have Warhammer 40k books? And its 'my feet hurt'.