Organization Misfits VI

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by burnitup, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Yes I want dat pear.
    .... wait
    Do you watch SZS? ...or ZSZS ...or GSZS ...or the other ZSZS? ...Or maybe even SZSOZSQZSZSFWEIGL7ZZS?

Depends on the person,
    people there, and teachers. I actually enjoyed summerschool last year.
    Except the beech of an English teacher. Someone should have fed her paradichlorobenzene.
    The kids next to me where fun to talk too though.

I can see why that would
    be hard, I'm not one for standing up for a long time so working in a bookstore would kill me.

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I will neither confirm nor denied that.

Lucky for you.

3. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Most people who say that line actually mean yes but they can't offically say that.

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Most but not all.

5. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

XD Eh... School's going meh, I guess. I'm not really one for school. I dislike it uninteresting things that won't help me in life.

And yeah actually xD I'm pretty sure we do have those Warhammer books, though I'm not positive. I do know we have Warhammer books, though.

@Kika: Yeah I was kind of used to standing up for hours at a time at my last job as a receptionist but um... :/ Yeah the book store gives me longer shifts, therefore longer hours on my feet. :I So if I go a few days without a shift, my feet soften up and then like the next day I work I'll be totally sore. xD

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I know what you mean.

If you have 'em, that is awesome!

7. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Isn't warhammer that insanely expensive game where you like... buy actual figures or something to play with? I don't know much about it but I've heard a little from my friends.

It's annoying how
    a short break from something can leave you so badly off. :/

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Wait, are you talking about Warhammer also know as Warhammer Fantasy (Which is basicly Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of steroids and GBH) or Warhammer 40k (which is basicly the former on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Starship Troopers and Star Wars, bathed in blood and turned up to eleventy billion (and then set on fire). Twice. With chainsaws.)? I can tell you a lot about the latter.

9. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Um... I don't really know, I just know there are people which my friends know that play it and waste shitloads of money one these figurines that you need to play with.

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Its a really fun game.

11. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Maybe, but it still cost way more than any game should.

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Maybe they were getting certain figures that happen to cost a bit of money.

Scratch that. However it still is a fun game, and unless you have an unheathly obesstion with the game I don't think people would throw away their money needlessly just to get a certain figure, unless they were saving the money to buy said figurine. But you can still play the video games or read the novels if you can't play the game or don't have the money to buy the figures.

*cough* So yeah. Also, if you have any questions about the game just ask me.

13. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I heard Warhammer was fun... bbbuuut I don't know many that've tried it.

/twocents

14. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I guess that's true. I dunno, I never really understood people's obsession with spending money even if it is for something fun.
    Like I still want to hit one of my friends when he talks about magic and how he just got 4 new cards for whatever he's currently making, I think a cube or something.
    Anyway each was $40.
    He does that almost every paycheck.
    It's a peice of cardstock with ink on it.
    I just don't get why you would do that. Ever.

Shoot, all I have i
    s a half cent.... sorry guys.

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

It is. Here's a summery of 40k(that's easy to understand not so detailed): God exists, and so does the Devil, only it's really more like twenty Devils, and they all want to see you suffer, and god is paralyzed for life and has to eat souls to keep breathing, but you still worship him because he eats less souls than any of the Devils, and Jesus decided to betray god and his clone still goes around killing people.

Cents?

The least expensive Warhammer 40k figurine I saw was around 10 dollars, the most expensive? 99 freakin' dollars, and that was just for a (rather cool looking) plastic tank the size of a brick! I've seen Transformer toys that were the same size if not a little big that didn't cost that much.

I never understood Magic the Gathering. Granted I kinda lost interest in cards about three years ago. And the only card games I played three years ago was Yu-Gi-Oh. However, Yu-Gi-Oh still looks a bit interesting to me.

But regardless if you are going to buy something expensive that is for a game, save a little money for the thing and use the rest to buy important stuff like food.

What about cents?

16. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Hm. Interesting, Burn.

N Yah, I can be super cheap too sometimes. Like I won't spend $1.50 on a bottle of soda... when I can go to the grocery store and buy a 2 liter for a dolar. :I And I won't go to an icecream shop and buy a cone for 5$... when I can go to the grocery store and buy 10 times as much for like the same price. xDD

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

.........You lost me.

18. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

._. How did I lose you??

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

The whole cents thing kinda started it.

20. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Or save up the rest for times when you actually NEED it.

'two cents' is a
    saying, it just means you chipped in with what you had on the conversation.

And Higher, th
    at's not being cheap, that's being smart.