Organization Misfits VI

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by burnitup, Jun 15, 2010.

1. DoomDen Merlin's Housekeeper

So pretty much like this but with expanded mechanics, right?

Ever play Lost Planet or Lost Planet 2? It sounds like something you'd love.

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Yeah pretty much. Obviously there are some differences in the idea then MGSPW's Monster Hunter missions but that's pretty much the basic idea.

I have never played Lost Planet. Seems rather interesting though.

edit: HI DOOMDEN! :D

3. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Interesting, but rather ambitious, are you thinking of working towards making the game?

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well it's just an idea. I don't know if I could make it a reality. If I did I would need funding and a team of experience programmers. Though with a Kickstarter I could probably pull it off, even then it would require a great number of people to be interested and for them to donate the money. So for now it is just an idea that I'm kicking around in my head, adding new details to it that I think would be interesting.

5. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

Not too much, just readjusting to life at home again now that I'm back from school. Working every day, staying busy but nothing interesting to tell.

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Back to the humdrum of daily routine. I've been there.

7. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

So E3 is a thing.
    So is Kingdom Hearts III, but yeah whatever, can we talk about the storm that E3 has been tearing up fandom wide and for gaming in general? Yes? Okay good.

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Ah, E3. The ups, the downs, the goods, the bads, the greatness, and the Xbox ONE. So what did you think, kika?

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

You know what's sad? I don't want the new Xbox to fail but at the same time they aren't making much of an effort to not fail...
    Yeah, Playstation's was pretty cool. Gotta love how they mercilessly took digs at Microsoft. So getting the PS4, what about you?

I never got the appeal of Homestuck.

10. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Sorry, Il reply properly later. Sometimes i get scared or stressed and run away from internet things for a while then feel bad and don't want to return

i just wwanted to say that
    i'm sorry i havent been around.

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

That's okay. It's all good, kika. :)

12. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

I'm back from hiatus I think...

To reply to the previous conversation, Playstation dropped the baton last release *cough PS3 has no games comics are jstu getting rehashed for XBone cough* so it' only fair it's reversed this time around.
    As for consoles I'm not getting one and never really have wanted to since PS2 was all new and shiny. Since my PS2 broke I've just been emulating on my PC. I'm looking into a PS3 emulator possibly right now, but I have a lot of PS2 games left to play. Also DS ones ugh I have a huge folder of roms just sort of sitting around on my laptop. Don't get me wrong, I would /like/ a PS4 and a 3DS and I'd still like a wii... but I don't have a job and even if I did it's stupid to spend on things like that when I have other **** I need money for and am just fine right now with what I do have, which is a decent computer and some older games.

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Seems to be a thing with third consoles.
    Out of curiosity, what games do you have?

14. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Games for the PS2 or for the DS? Cause I have a large list for both....

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Yes.

Also, sorry for the late reply. I'm on vacation until tomorrow night.

16. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Both then?
    It's alright, mine was quite late....

I have a list of PS2 games to play somewhere, but I haven't downloaded them all yet.
    I'll need to write up the list of DS ones I do have though. I'm not sure if I forgot to or wasn't able get any, been a while since I got them, but i have a pretty big list of ones I DO have.

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Yes, both. :3

I'm curious now as to what you've got.

18. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

For the DS I haven't even touched a lot of these yet, I just have them for days when I'm too bored to function. I'll colour the ones I've started and italicize the ones I really want to get to/finish.

999, Avalon Code, SMT Strange Journey, Okamiden, Solatorobo, Pokemon Conquest, SMT Devil Survivor, Pokemon White, Super Scribblenauts, Tales of Innocence, Super Princess Peach, Contact, Final Fantasy Fables - Chocobo Tales, Drawn to Life, LoZ Phantom Hourglass, FFCC - Rings of Fate, Myst, Time Hollow, Fune Factory 2, Prof. Layton series, KH 358-2 days, Drawn to Life 2, YGO 5D's WC2010, Dragon Quest IX, How To Train Your Dragon (in the wrong language and it's hilarious)

For PS2 I for sure have and NEED to play/finish
    Shadow of the Colossus(replay it), SMT Devil Summoner 1&2, Persona 3, Persona 4, SMT Nocturne, Cathrine, Baroque, Dragon Quest VIII
    The last two I personally own, along with a decent amount of other PS2 games that I don't really feel the need to list.
    The rest of the list is thing I haven't gotten yet or can't remember.

Then for other stuff I still need to finish/replay Valkarie Profile, FFIX, Star Ocean 2, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, and Earthbound.

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

That's quite the list you got there. Plan on finishing all of those before the end of the year?

20. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

....I don't think I'd finish them even given my entire life to complete them.