Organization XIII Lexas's Story

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Loriah, Nov 26, 2012.

1. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Well I've read the first chapter and I have to say, it's pretty interesting! ^_^
    I'm definitely more interested to voice Demyx now! :D

I sorta share the same opinion with Odamadillo that it seems like Lexas is taking the place of Xion but I read your reply that she's actually a separate character so that's good to hear.

Anyway I'll read the rest later on when I have the time! ^_^

2. Loriah Banned

Your welcome. If I may ask--can you message me the sample of Demyx's voice of my story? Thanks.

3. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

It's getting better,but yeah I agree with Oda it does seem like Lexas is replacing Xion. But considering how you plan to add Xion later I'm curious as to how you'll use her.

4. Loriah Banned

Actually--Lexas was before Xion came into the Organization. I'm sorry for the spoiler that I just gave you...

5. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Uh sorry to point holes into your story but Xion joins the Organization before Zexion and the others are sent to Castle Oblivion.

6. Loriah Banned

Oh well. *Shrugs* It's Lexas's story, so--

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

So you edited the facts to fit the way you wanted the story to pan out. I just hope you can keep the story going strong after such an edit.

8. Loriah Banned

I'm currently writing more of it and I'll post it on here in a while.

9. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I look forward to it Loriah.

10. Loriah Banned

I've added more. Hope you guys enjoy~ This is the most saddest part in the whole story...

I shook my head and turned to Axel. “Nah. It’s fine. Let’s just…leave, alright?” I turned towards the old mansion again and spotted Naminé looking down at us.

CHAPTER THREE
    AFTER THE TALK WITH NAMINE, I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME PRETTY MESSED UP MIXED DREAMS ABOUT THREE KIDS LOOKING OUT AT THE SUNSET ON WHAT SEEMED TO BE A BEACH AND ONE WHERE SORA WAS ENGULFED IN DARKNESS WHILE RIKU EXTENDED A HAND OUT TO HIM.The next day, I got up and dressed as usual. As I walked down the long staircase to the meeting room, I spot Axel looking out at the giant glass window that showed Kingdom Hearts. I walked by Axel’s side and looked out at the window, seeing the giant golden heart, glow brightly in the darkness. “It’s beautiful. Isn’t it?” Axel asked. I give a nod of my head as the both of us gazed into the glimmering lights of the millions of hearts Roxas had collected with his keyblade.

“Hey, Lexas.” I look up and see Roxas looking down at me. I was so shocked that I fell backwards and hit the concrete. “Ow…” I managed to stand up. “What’s it, Roxas?” I ask. “Um—would you like to walk around Twilight town with me?”

As both me and Roxas walked around Twilight town, we talked about what kinds of missions we had and our improvements. “So, Roxas—what would you like to tell me?” I ask as I kick a stone out of my way. Roxas turned towards me. “I’ve got to tell you that—I’ve had these dreams.” I scratched my head. “Dreams? What kind of dreams?” “Well—“ Roxas explained about the dream where he saw three kids looking at the sunset on a beach and how the spiky brown haired kid felt a certain connection to him. “A certain connection, huh?” I look at the sunset as it dipped the horizon. “Shall I explain it to you?” I turn and see Axel looming over the both of us.

“What do you want, Axel?” I ask as I stand up and glowered at him. Axel let out a laugh. “Isn’t it pretty obvious?” A grin spread across his face and he bent his head down. “I’m here to—give you a pleasant greeting!” Axel summoned both of his weapons that caused a fiery explosion, making both me and Roxas fly back.

I let out a cough as I stood up unsteadily, one hand on the asphalt and one holding onto my side. “Roxas! You alright?” “Yeah!” Roxas called out. A smoke cloud surrounded the both of us so that we couldn’t see a thing. “Axel! Why are you attacking us?!” I yell. “Orders from Saïx. Eliminate the triators.” I turn and see that Axel appeared behind me.

I summoned both of my blades and gripped them tightly as I blocked Axel’s attack. Another fiery explosion from his weapons made me fly back, hitting a wall. I grit my teeth as I look at the smoke cloud, hearing another battle what seemed to be Axel VS Roxas.

"Roxas! You planning to turn on the Organization?!” Axel yelled as he slashed at Roxas. Roxas blocked the attack with his keyblade and leaped back. “I don’t know what you’re talking about!” “Don’t lie to me!” Axel slashed upwards, making a huge gash appear in Roxas’s coat. Roxas jumped back out of the smoke cloud, his face beating with sweat. “Roxas!” I call. Roxas turned towards my direction and saw me slumped over. “What?!” Roxas yelled. “Mansion! Naminé!” I yell. Roxas nodded like he understood and took off in the direction of the mansion in the forest.

I glared at the smoke cloud, waiting for Axel to come out but he never did. Instead, he appeared right behind me, smiling like this was the best thing yet. “Aren’t you two getting acquainted with each other!” A fiery explosion erupted out of Axel’s two weapons and hit me in the chest, making me fly back. This time, though, I managed to get back on my feet, but Axel was faster. He slashed at my side, making a huge gash form. I grit my teeth and stepped back, trying to slash at Axel, but he kept on dodging them. “Axel—don’t make me do this!” “Glad I won’t!” Axel slashed upwards, but I dodged it and leaped back. I put both of my blades in front of each other and concentrated, feeling power more than ever surge through me for a combo. “Get ready!” I then zoomed at Axel and slashed at him repeatedly.

“Agh!” I collapsed to the ground and both of my blades fell beside me. Axel loomed over me, smirking as he dissipated both of his weapons. “Now—where’s Roxas?” I spit out blood at Axel and let out a laugh. “I won’t tell you.” “Is that so? I guess I’ll have to…” Axel summoned both of his weapons again and pointed one at my chin. “Force…agh!” Axel put one hand up to his head like he was in pain and dropped both of his weapons, which clanged as they hit the ground. Axel then fell to his knees with both of his hands still to his head. Run! Another voice spoke in my head and I knew who it was. It was Naminé.

I ran as fast as I could away from Axel towards the hole that led to the mansion. I was halfway to the hole when suddenly Axel appeared out of nowhere; angry now than ever. I backed away from Axel as he took a step toward me, smiling like he had finally caught up with me. “Let’s have some fun, Lexas.” Axel jumped into the air and pointed both of his weapons downwards. I blocked the attack with both of my blades and jumped back.

11. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Axel attacked Roxas and Lexas? Very interesting I can't wait to see how this battle turns out.

12. Loriah Banned

Yeah--Axel had to because of Saix. D: Saix somehow knew that Lexas talked with Namine and Riku about Sora.

13. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah I got that but what interests me most is that Namine had power over Axel when as far as I know she only had the power over people connected to Sora.

14. Loriah Banned

Namine can control people's minds--of course she can have power over a lot of people near her. It said so in Chain of Memories--I think...

15. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I like this chapter. It was cool how Axel was forced to fight his friends, like KH2.

Also I thought Namine only had power over memories, not minds. She could change the memories to make the person think differently.

16. Loriah Banned

Yeah--Namine made Axel remember Lexas from his childhood past so he was conflicted on whether to attack or not.