Organization XIII Names

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Amaury, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

From just now realizing that Mixt's username is a twisted around version of his real first name Tim, I've got questions!

• How exactly do they work?
    • How do you figure out what their human names were without having the necessary info (see below)?
    • Their nobody names are twisted around from their real names with an added X. Which direction and whatnot are the letters moved, is it the same for every member, and how do you determine where the X goes?

As an example, Axel's human name is Lea.
    • The A was moved to the beginning
    • The L was moved to the end
    • The E stayed in the same spot
    • The X was added after the A and is the second letter

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

To me, there just anagrams. There are no set rules to creating anagrams. It's all random. It's just jumbled together to get something that's a name.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

So with Lea, for example, they moved the A, the last letter, to the beginning for Axel, but that doesn't mean that they'll always move the last letter to the beginning?

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Right, like I said, it's just random.

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Yeah, you can move any letter anywhere. The only extra rules from anagrams is that you add an "x" and you want to make it pronounceable in the end.

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah it's random, that's why there's no definite way of knowing what, for instance, Demyx and Luxord's original names are without them telling us in game like they did with the others. We can guess but with no set rule it's not possible to figure it out :(

7. Amaury Legendary Hero

The other reason I brought this up was because I was thinking of maybe doing something similar with mine.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Luckily your name is vowel heavy so it is pretty easy to find working ones, just a matter of what sounds best to you. I've tried doing this with some of my friends and we were left going "How are we going to pull this off? Can I buy a vowel?"

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Just as everyone on this thread has been saying, the whole Org. XIII name is just your name jumbled around with the inclusion of the letter X; which is technically used because it's a brotherhood thing(Aside from the Chi's(X) actual origin story). Really it's just a matter of finding a name that sounds right; imo.

Good Luck with your name change!

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

There is also speculation that the Recusant's Sigil could play a role there.