OST Questions

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I was looking at the OST on YouTube and was wondering why the order was different? Aside from the additional Final Mix tracks and such, the order of the tracks from the original Kingdom Hearts should still be the same, no?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhHcMbVmbwCd-6m2goFACp9vQXLbygEsf

Unless that's ordered wrong, The Deep End, for example, comes after Go for It. However, in Kingdom Hearts, it comes after An Intense Situation, as the giant Ursula battle has the first appearance of The Deep End.

http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/k-hearts/index.html

That leads me to another question: Why are the smaller tracks, like An Intense Situation, not included?

Edit: Another example is how in Kingdom Hearts, Destiny's Force comes after Night of Fate, but in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Destiny's Force comes after Dive into the Heart.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  2. Graxe King's Apprentice

As far as I know, KH1.5 never got an OST release. Most of the tracks that are on YouTube are either ripped directly from the game via direct audio recording (and because of this, some of the tracks are missing because it's too difficult to record them clearly) or via the game data itself. Listen to Forze del Male or Guardando nel Buio on that playlist and compare it to the actual songs: you should notice that in the 1.5 playlist, the first few seconds are missing and in place of it is a simple fade in. In Blast Away! ~ Gummi Ship III, you can clearly hear the gummi ship in the background for a second or two before it fades away completely like how it does in the game when you reach your destination.

So to put it shortly, there was no OST for 1.5 and people could order the tracklist by however they want, though most do try to follow the tracklist of the original OST (since there was nothing new added other than being a remaster of the soundtrack) or they sometimes order it by appearance.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hm. I didn't even think of that, because yeah, it's missing a lot:
    • Hikari (Orchestra Instrumental)
    • Hikari Remix
    • Mickey Mouse Club March
    • Strange Whispers
    • It Began with a Letter
    • A Walk in Andante
    • Where Is This?
    • The Heartless Has Come
    • Tricksy Clock
    • Turning the Key
    • Road to a Hero
    • No Time to Think
    • Bounce-O-Rama
    • Just an Itty Bitty Too Much
    • Once upon a Time
    • Villains of a Sort
    • A Piece of Peace
    • An Intense Situation
    • Oopsy-Daisy
    • Miracle
    • Beyond the Door
    • Hikari
    • March Caprice
    • Hand in Hand (Reprise)
    • Dearly Beloved (Reprise)
    • Having a Wild Time (Previous Version)
    • Awakened

I mean, I guess those are pretty minor and "unimportant" (I think that's the best term to use) ones, but still.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The 1.5 OST should come out in October (along with the 2.5 OST). Not sure how the ordering will be on those though.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Great!

On the ordering, my guess would be the same as they currently are with the exceptions of the Final Mix tracks at the end or in between some tracks here and there.