Overall thoughts so far?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by Chad Thundercucc, May 1, 2016.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Positives:

- It's free
    - Combat is simple and easy to understand

Negatives:

- Medal fusing system isn't explained very well
    - Instead of having a picture of the move you would do, the medals have pictures of characters that aren't even in the game or aren't even related to the move, which may lead to some confusion
    - Story elements are few and far between (I get that it's constantly being updated, but still)
    - Limited character customization
    - The shop isn't an actual shop, just a slot machine of random medals

However the fact that it's free kind of overshadows all of the negatives and allows me to enjoy it in short bursts despite them.

What do you guys think?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think I want to make more money and try my hand at the 10 medals.

The fusing system wasn't really all that hard to understand either. The only part about it that's a little strange at first is the 3-star fusing and upping the special attack of a medal. But even that's easy enough to understand after the first try.

The story elements being far between is annoying though. Spending 10 quests doing nothing but fighting heartless to find out that the stupid white rabbit is okay in a 30 second scene isn't worth much. But it hasn't really gotten to the good stuff yet, so oh well.

3. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I hope you mean munny and not actual money lol. Definitely not worth it imo. I personally wouldn't pay for something if I don't know what it is and especially if it's virtual.

And I think the whole thing is poorly explained between leveling up medals, evolving them, the difference between the action medals and the non-action ones, jewels vs munny vs avatar coins and what they actually buy, the fact that you get power-ups and support medals from leveling up clothing, the fact that you have to level up clothing in order to wear it, etc.

It just seems unnecessarily convoluted.