Original Paradigm Shift

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by mindstorm787, Jun 26, 2018.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

.: Paradigm Shift :.

Welcome to Paragon, a new VR experience that initiates players in a full-body experience into the world of Paragon, a land of magic users and practitioners. However, a dark force plagues the land, who is the new king, or Paragon of the land, by the name of Malfore. In this world, you can live a life of honing your magic, or joining in the fight against Malfore.

At least, that's how initially was going to play out. But then again, nothing in life goes according to plan.
    • .: PART 1 :.
      • Chapter I - Day of Reckoning (Page 1 -

• This roleplay follows the rules of KH-Vids in its entirety. Treat them as an extension of the rules currently listed.
      • This roleplay is rated above PG-13. Thus, swearing is allowed to be slipped here, and any sexual and violent themes that pass PG-13 rules should be put in spoilers. If things get too hardcore, it doesn't belong, and I won't allow it.
      • If you're confused on something, contact me either by a DM here on KH-Vids, or send me a buzz on Discord. There is nothing worse than to make a mistake when it could be clarified so it can be avoided.
      • 1 character per person.
      • Wish to kill off a character? Ask me AND who controls the character first before you start throwing dangerous magicks around.
      • No Godmodding or metagaming allowed in any capacity. I get angrier for every 'missed' attacks or 'movements that don't count'.
      • Mary or Gary Stues are not allowed. Every character has a fatal flaw, and an all-perfect character is a boring one. Give your character some depth.
      • Posts should generally be 1-3 paragraphs at minimum, but I won't penalize you for putting in the extra effort. Just make sure to put breaks in between paragraphs.
      • Each player is given a week per post. I understand that some of you have obligations, but if you're going to be too busy to participate at some point, let me know, and I'll move on.
      • Give respect to earn respect. We're all fellow RPers here, and the best stories are made when people work well together.
      • I, or any administration I see fit to appoint reserve the right to change or modify rules as needed.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  2. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

CHAPTER I - Day of Reckoning

Rex Valin | Location: Unknown | Time: Unknown
    -------------------------------------------------------------​
    Rex let out a low groan of pain.

His body felt like it had been smashed into the ground hundreds of times, and he had pins and needles all over. He opened his eyes, only to be greeted by a baleful white light that made him flinch. He'd need to wait for his eyes to adjust. His eyes popped open, however, when he realized that he couldn't remember the last couple of hours of his life. Or any of it for that matter. He sat up quickly, whirling around. He was inside a moderately-sized cell with a black iron door. The walls and floor were in the colors of light and grey, making the light a little bit more annoying than it should. As if the light buzzing coming from the light was any better. There was a black iron grate in a weird place in the ceiling, but it was too high to reach it. Not that Rex could. Simply moving his arm kind of hurt. He hoped he didn't break anything while he was knocked out.

His mind began to race. He couldn't remember anything about where he was or how he got here, least of all himself. Either he was hit with a powerful drug, or something was really wrong. He guessed the latter, as he would never willingly take drugs. He then began to notice 3 other people with him in the room. There was a girl with blonde hair whom seemed very well-endowed, a short-haired brunette girl who almost looked like a pixie, and a ginger dude with a baseball sweater. Good, maybe one of them would probably know something. Mustering all the strength he could, he stood, and walked over to the blonde, and shook her a gently. "Hey, wake up." Rex stated, gently slapping the blonde's cheeks. "I'm stuck in a cell with you 3. You know what's going on? Or do I need to give you some Advil to numb the more pain I give you?" He asked, half-hearted.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Why was someone shaking her? Why was anyone in her room at all? She lived on her own... didn't she? Perhaps not, she couldn't remember who she lived with anymore, or really anything about her life for that matter. Finally having enough with being hit, Raelyn snapped awake, going to swat his hand away from her face, however as she swept her hand to the side a shot of water sprayed out at him. What the hell? What just happened? That shouldn't be possible... or she didn't think so, it didn't seem normal at least, everything was a little murky if she was to be honest.

Finally getting over the initial shock of everything, Raelyn finally opened her eyes and started to take in the stuff around her. From what she could tell she was in some sort of cell. How she ended up here was beyond her, but she would have to find a way out. Though Raelyn couldn't remember how she ended up here, but she was sure whatever it was that landed her here, she didn't do it and didn't deserve it. Standing up she looked at the man beside her who had been hitting her.
    "I know as little as you do, but at least I am dry." She stated, as she began to pace the cell, studying the gate in the ceiling.

Raelyn then walked over to one of the other people in the cell, kicking the girls foot.
    "I don't suppose you know any more than we do." She stated blatantly. Raelyn didn't expect a helpful answer at all, but it was at least worth asking. "So is anyone here not scrawny as fuck and can actually lift me up so I can see if I can get any information from that grate, I want to see if I can see anything beyond."

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Odd, he was hearing voices. None of which he'd recognized for that matter, which made that fact that he was hearing them all the stranger. Was he kidnapped or something? Thinking on it he didn't see a single reason as to why someone would want to kidnap him, in fact for that matter he couldn't recall anything about himself in general. That was concerning, like very concerning and his eyes opened to finally check his surroundings.

A cell, not helping prove against the whole kidnapping idea of his, three other people were in here with him as well. Two girls and another guy. The latter was soaking wet for some odd reason. Perhaps it was a failed attempt at getting away from their assumed captors that lead to it. Gale stuck to the assumption that they were kidnapped as well. The girl that was awake had asked if anyone could lift her. "I could try." More information would be much appreciated here.

First Gale got to his feet, then he walked over to the girl in question and crouched down so that she could get on his shoulders. "So..." Gale started, seemingly absentmindedly. Honestly he wasn't sure how to continue with this statement and yet the rest of it just came out anyway. "were you guys kidnapped as well?"

5. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

-------------------------------------------------------------​

Rex recoiled as the blonde swatted his hand away.... and hit him with some water?
    He fell on his back in confusion, face wet and he blinked. He didn't think that was supposed to happen, but he guessed that was one way to wake someone up. He surprisingly needed that. He stood up again, and cleaned the water off his face. "I know as little as you do, but at least I am dry." The girl replied as she walked over to the grate.
    "Har har." Rex tartly spoke. That was... interesting to say the least. He needed to remind himself to go more in-depth with what just happened.

He turned to see the ginger also wake up, but the girl with the pixie appearance remained knocked out. He went over to gently wake her this time. Hopefully she would. He wouldn't want a repeat with the blond.
    "So..." Came a voice from the ginger, who was lifting the water girl on his shoulders. "Were you guys kidnapped as well?" He asked.
    "Doubtful." Rex replied. "I can't remember the last few hours before this could happen, much less my own name or my previous life. If this is a kidnapping job, then it's kind of shoddy." Rex looks over to the two, whom reaches the grate based on height. "I would think our kidnappers would want us to remember if they wanted us for something. For what is the question."

As the two reached the grate and lifted it open, they couldn't see out, but there was a black iron key that could fit in the door.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Evie slowly opened her eyes as she felt someone kick at her foot. She got up onto her elbow as she grabbed her head. "W-Where?" She grabbed her head before sitting up slowly. She looked up to find the person the kicking foot belong to. A blonde woman had been standing before her. What in the world was going on? What happened? Where was this place? Who were these people? So many questions ran through the girl's head. She looked around the room a little more. The room she was in had appeared to be a cell. She had saw the girl that was kicking her foot and two other boys in the cell with her.

The girl standing above her had then spoke to her. "
    I don't suppose you know any more than we do." Evie stood up slowly before answering. "I'm as much in the dark as you guys are." She looked at each one of them as she answered. One of the boys had lifted the blonde girl onto his shoulders and then asked the group a question. "Were you guys kidnapped as well?" Evie was a little confused. "K-kidnapped? Is that why we're here?" She looked over to the boy before the other boy had responded. "Doubtful.I can't remember the last few hours before this could happen, much less my own name or my previous life. If this is a kidnapping job, then it's kind of shoddy." The boy had brought up a very interesting point. Why couldn't Evie remember anything that had happened prior to her waking up? As for the kidnapping, she did think it was a little unusual. "I would think our kidnappers would want us to remember if they wanted us for something. For what is the question." He brought up another good point. Why would they kidnap them if they didn't want them to remember said kidnappers?

Evie looked around the room to see anything unusual with the cell. She looked to the other three and spoke. "
    Do you guys remember your names? Mine is kind coming back to me. But I definitely remember it starting with an E. Hold on." Evie went through her pockets until she felt a paper in one of them. She pulled it out and opened it. All the paper had said was...Evie..."E...vie....Evie. I think that's my name." She paused before folding the paper again. "Evie. Yeah it sounds like that's my name. Well in any case, My name is Evie." She looked at the other with a slight smile on her face. She wanted to try and remain positive despite the situation she was currently in.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

As the other male awoke, he offered to try and lift her. Raelyn looked him up and down, assessing him. He didn't look all that strong, did she really trust that he would be able to lift her up? It was a risk, but perhaps a risk that was worth taking. She knew nothing about herself at least she could find them a way out and then figure out what things happened as they went. When Gale asked if they were kidnapped as well, it convinced Raelyn to try and see what was beyond the black grate in the ceiling. If they were really kidnapped she didn't want to sit around any longer than she needed to, and while the other man doubted they were kidnapped, Raelyn wasn't convince. "You never know what are going on in peoples minds, sometimes people kidnap others for other reasons. I don't want to risk it." Raelyn told them before looking back up.

"Alright you. Lets try and get me up high enough to reach that. Don't you dare try anything though, if you do I promise there is something else coming for you." Raelyn threatened him. Raelyn then climbed on Gale's shoulder as he lifted her up high enough for her to reach the grate and open it. Raelyn peered in and spotted not a way out but a key. Grabbing it, Raelyn gave Gale a bit of a kick. "You can let me down now." She informed him in a rather mater-of-fact tone. By this time the other girl happened to have awoken and was talking as well.

"I don't know anything but the guys who locked us up are complete idiots." Raelyn dangled the keys that she found in front of them. "But no I don't remember anything, not even my name." Raelyn confirmed. "But we can figure that out later, first, there is a door that needs opening." Walking over, Raelyn put her hand through the door and fumbled for a moment before the key found the hole and she managed to get twist it in the lock, "Perfect." She could feel the click and smiled to herself. At least that was one thing going right.

8. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rex smiled as the blonde girl dangled a key that looked like the door. "Sweet." He stated to her as she twisted into the lock. A click was heard, but the reverbance was loud, implying that this may have not been just any small cell. He quickly took the handle quietly from her, placing a finger to his own lips, to the others. They were technically breaking out, so it had to be quiet. He pulled the door open as gently as he could, only to hear loud creaking, causing him to wince. This seemed way too cliche for his liking. He opened the door fully into a hallway, with rows upon rows of doors with similar-like cells, all iron doors. They were in what seemed to be a prison complex.

Current Music Track: Death Note OST - Himitsu

Rex looked around towards the front and back ends of the hallway. The complex was silent, aside from a low humming which he could only assume was a generator of sorts. But it was completely silent.
    "Hmm." He muttered, his voice normal. "Seems like no one's home." He looked around to check for cameras, but found none. All he found was strange eye-like graffiti on part of the wall, kind of hard to tell what exactly. He simply shook his head, and motioned for his cellmates to come on out.

As he did, he checked his pockets. He too, found a slip of paper, and a book of sorts. He opened the paper.
    "Apparently, my name is Rex. Sounds about right." Rex stated, almost inquisitively. He then looked at the book. It was bound by a leather binding, black, and had a blue crystal on the cover. He unbound the book, and flipped through it. He then recoiled in slight confusion. "Huh? This is all blank." He scoffed. He sighed, binding the book and shoving it in his back pocket, and turned back to his group. "Check your pockets, guys. We may need to take inventory." He stated. He then looked back to both ends of the hall. What to do, what to do...

- Objectives -
    • Check the cells. Who knows, you may even find loot inside, or even allies. But there's no way to get past them without keys, yours is unique to your own only anyway.
    • Find a way out. This place is creepy, to say the least, and the eye clip art is giving you goosebumps...
    • Check out if there is any more information as to whom you are, and why you are here.
    • Some parts of the world of Paragon are interactable, be they people, places, or objects. They will typically be highlighted in a specific color to signify their use. Otherwise, objects highlighted in light yellow or light grey signify objects that can be interacted, and objects that need one or more conditions to be met, respectively. If they are in a different color, they may require you to learn a certain magic to get past certain areas.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    The white haired girl heard murmuring in the distance as she slowly picked herself up, awaking on a cold floor confused and suddenly very, very afraid. Then she took a deep breath to calm herself down. She had to have been through worse situations... right? Well, there was no way for her to really know since the part of her brain that should have known was... empty. Even her own name was not available. It was odd, and as the girl began to stand herself up slowly and readjust to the situation at hand, she made the best effort to stay calm and searched herself for any signs of anything. That was when she found a slip of paper with Jasmine written on it. Jasmine?

That must have been her name. It truly was fortunate she was still able to read or comprehend the English language, or even have the mental capacity of someone... her age? How old was she? Didn't matter, a part of her told her it must have been some sort of targeted amnesia, if she could even comprehend what that word meant. Jaz walked close to the cell bars and looked out and asked loudly, "
    H-hello? Is anyone out there? Where is... here? Hello?" She looked behind her and saw someone else on the floor in the cell and couldn't believe she didn't notice before. Jaz gasped out and quickly ran over and shook them gently, getting a hand on their shoulder, "Excuse me? Are you alright? Wake up. No seriously wake up, we might be somewhere dangerous."

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Seems like his kidnapping question had sparked mixed results as the other male was doubtful about it where as the two girls seemed to have taken it into consideration as well. One thing for certain and that was that they all were as much the dark as he was. Threats aside Gale had no intentions of 'trying anything' with the girl on his back. He would be much more focused with trying not to drop her. He seemed to have an average amount of strength as there wasn't much troubles in keeping her steady.

The kick was a little unneeded, but it wasn't like she'd kicked him hard enough for it to hurt. That'd just bring them both crashing down, a fate that would likely end would himself before the more hurt. Once she was back on the ground, Gale backed away to give her space. "Nice, we have our way out now." With a shake of his head, he'd looked to Evie. "Nothing here either about my name."

The assumed kidnappers may have been dumb enough to leave a key for them to take and escape, but as far as the overall feel to the place, it was creepy as hell. Especially that eye marking that was on the wall. Gale had reached into his pocket after seeing Rex doing so, he would've done so without him saying anything as Evie had reached into her pocket as well when she learned her name as well. Sure enough he'd found a book and the first thing he saw written in it was a name. Gale "So my name's Gale, that's odd. Kinda cool too." The book had nothing else helpful or in general for that matter and Gale found himself walking towards one of the cells to take a quick look inside. "Hello, anyone else in here?"

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

A frightening dream took hold of Inna shortly after this all began. Now, as he lay there, he was wandering in a dark void. No knowledge of his name or anything else. Just the fact he had to wake up. Back in reality, he was mumbling out loud to himself. His cellmate soon was trying to wake him. Luckily for her, he was a light sleeper, so the gentle nudging was enough to stir him from his slumber. Blue-green eyes opened slowly, gazing upon the beautiful vestige of an angel. "My my my...." he muttered, placing a hand on the girl's. "A pleasure to meet an angel. Am I dead?" He sat up and gazed downwards, his hand moving to touch Jasmine's hair. He rubbed it gently and moved his hand to graze her cheek. His hands were cool to the touch.

Reaching for his cheek, pulled at it and laughed. "Well, I'm not dead, but I've still been met with an angel." He then reached into his pack, trying to find something only to find a strange book and a piece of paper. For now, he shoved the book back to where it belonged and he glanced at the paper. "Ah...my name...yes..." he murmured to himself before tucking that paper away, too. His eyes locked with hers as he leaned closer. "May I ask your name? Mine would happen to be Inna. I believe we're going to get along just fine. Especially with such a beautiful face such as yours. My, do I smell a fragrance? A flower, perhaps?" he asked, doing a quick sniff. "You wear perfume?" he inquired.

12. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Rex simply watched Gale walk off to check some of the cells, deciding to be useful as well. He looked around the hall some more. It smelled odd, almost humid, as if the ventilation wasn't working properly. He looked up; there didn't seem to be any ventilation ducts. He raised an eyebrow wondering how anyone could manage this place with ****** ventilation. He looked to the wall. It had a couple of cracks here and there. He picked at the crack, and was surprised when part of it came off easily. "Ooookay, another note; The walls are crumbling at the seams. This place just seems ready to fall apart. It should be condemned by now." He said as he threw the stone chip at the wall, it making a noise bouncing to the floor.

"H-hello? Is anyone out there? Where is... here? Hello?"

Rex froze, hearing a female voice come from one of the cells. Gently, he walked over to the cell where the voice came from. He peered through the door bars to see another girl with white hair helping someone else... who was flirting. He crinkled his nose slightly, and lightly coughed.

"Hiiii..?" He replied gingerly through the bars. "I assume you're both in the same boat? Not knowing your best childhood memories and brain whacked out like it's in a vise?" He decided then to skip the pleasantries. Now wasn't really the time. "Long story short, 4 of us, including myself, woke up here not remembering a thing. We got out because there so happened to be a key in our cell. See if you can find something like that."

What Rex didn't realize was that the key to Jasmine's and Inna's cell was right behind him - in the cracks in the wall he had just chipped away at. Part of the key was glinting in the pale light.

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    If there was such a thing as physical cringe, Jasmine had done it almost immediately upon listening to the flirting start straight off the bat. It was giving her an off familiar feeling that she couldn't quite place at the moment. She ignored most of the questions and looked at the slip of paper and said, "Um... my name is... apparently Jasmine. But... Jaz seems to roll of the tongue better for me. Like that's the nickname I'm used to... so... call me Jaz." The girl heard another voice and immediately got up to look over and felt a bit of relief realizing they were in the same boat. She walked her way over and said, "Yeah I can't remember a thing. It's rather strange..." she heard the boy's explanation of the key and noticed the light glint and tilted herself to look around this new person's body and said, "You mean like... that?" she pointed towards the key behind him, "Convenient but appreciated."

14. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Rex looked in the direction of the Jaz's hand, and slouched. "How could I have missed that?" He muttered, as he walked over to pull it out, giving it a yank. "Hang on.." He grunted, pulling on it. Once, twice, and 3 times, and he pulled it out, the wall breaking off slightly into chunks as he held the key. He blinked. "I...doubt I was this strong enough before to do something like this..." He stated to Jaz, handing her the key. He froze when he heard the wall crack some more, turning just in time to see part of the wall break to reveal piping.

A pipe dislodged, and a blast of hot steam hit Rex. "ACK!" He yelled, almost immediately raising his hands to shield his face and rolling away, skidding. Luckily, Jaz and her cell door were unharmed; Rex was hit with the full blast. Rex lowered his arms, wincing in pain. But his eyes widened as the burns seemingly vanished a second later. "What... the hell?" He rubbed his chin in thought. "Ok, Nothing so far makes sense. We all have lost our memory, and trapped in cells that seemingly were easy to get out of... as if someone knew we'd get out. The piping was also obviously a trap of sorts, but not to harm." Rex informed to no one in particular. He turned back to the pipe, now empty of the air and now making a dull humming noise. "This pipe's steam would of obviously killed me hadn't I dodged out of the way... Or if I was an ordinary person... but I also took a large hit. So how come I healed so quickly...?" He narrowed his eyes and let out an exasperated growl. "Agh, none of this **** makes sense! I'm somehow stronger than normal now? Are all of us now??" He sighed, kneeling to the floor to think while others got their bearings.

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Evie nodded her head as the girl answered her. The girl had apparently found the key to the cell. Once the cell was unlocked, the group exited the cell and started to look around the rest of the cells. The other two boys had then looked into their pockets with the same piece of paper in their pockets. One of the boys had read on their paper that their name was Gale and the other was named Rex. She smiled a little bit as she nodded her head. "They're very nice names!"

Rex had then found a book in his pockets as well. Evie had then check her pockets once again. She pulled out a book as well. She skimmed through the pages and found nothing within the pages. "
    A book with no pages? This is getting stranger by the minute." Rex had then noticed another cell with two other people in it. As he was trying to release the two in their cell, pipes filled with steam had blasted in his face. "Are you alright??" Before Evie could check, Rex's face was unharmed, no bruises or burns. What was going on? Rex was getting a little angry over the situation. "How about we all calm down? Let's take a moment to take a deep breath and get a sense of what's going on." Evie took a deep breath as to demonstrate for the rest of the group. She wanted to diffuse the situation before it escalated any further.

16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ah the feeling of being rebuffed. It was a sad, sweet tune he was used to. Inna chuckled to himself, figuring he started it off all wrong. The approach he was taking just wasn't what she was interested in, which was fair. In any case, he was now standing and dusting off his clothes. He checked his outfit to make sure things were where they ought to be before he watched her go to the door and speak to another man. "Jaz, that doesn't sound like a go-" he was not heard as she spoke about seeing something. Inna walked forward and peaked through. "Oh, a key. That truly is convenient." he remarked, patting Jaz on the head. "Good job."

Inna took a good look at Rex, wondering to himself. Well, he was certainly good looking, but Inna wasn't into the callous, dark types. So he stuck with hanging with Jaz. Glancing at the key in Jaz's hand, Inna heard the wall crumble outside and steam gushed out. Inna grabbed Jaz and slid down the door, trying to stay away from the window so they wouldn't get hurt. From the sound of it, Rex was hurt bad. "Damn..." he cursed to himself. Inna saw how close he had grabbed Jaz to his body and he immediately let her go, backing off and standing up again. Readjusting, he saw the steam go down.

"Let's get outta here." Inna said, watching the door open after Jaz put the key inside. He stepped out and glanced at the new girl who graced their prescence. "Adorable." he smiled, putting a hand on his chin. "So, my little angel Jaz, what do you think?" he asked, watching Rex look so confused about not getting hurt. Inna was just as confused, but he wasn't going to show that off. It'd ruin his image. "That steam ought to have really burned him and yet he's here, with no injuries. Doesn't help I don't have very many memories now. Are you in the same boat?" He asked this, glancing down at Jaz.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Well at least they were now out of the cell that they were and in some hallway. That only helped so much, but Rex was right they needed to be quiet. Whether they were arrested or kidnapped, it didn't mater, they shouldn't be out of the cell and if anyone caught them out, they could be in trouble. And since Raelyn only knew that she could spray water out of her hands and nothing else, not even her name, she didn't really trust herself to get them out of any sort of situation.

As they looked around and assessed the situation, there was murmurs down the hall. It seemed that Rex went to check it out, followed by Gale. Raelyn decided to hang back, there was no use cramming too many people down there.In the meantime, Raelyn began to pick at the stuff in her pockets, looking to see what she could find, anything to help her recall any of her lost memories. Like the others, Raelyn didn't find much, but what she did find was a slip of paper. Taking it out she glanced at it, studying the name for a long moment. It seemed like she was trying to decide what the name meant. Eventually she just assumed the same as everyone else and figured that it must have been her name.

Turning and looking back down the hallway, it seemed that the murmurs were two more people and they had now been released. Moving a little closer to them, Raelyn looked a little annoyed as she put her hands on her hips. "So what happened to being quiet as we break out of... jail?" She asked in a hushed whisper before turning around and walking back to the symbol on the wall, staring at it for a long moment, taking in the details just in case. She then scanned the area for any traps, or at least anything like the steam pipe that sprayed out at Rex, they needed to be careful and since there was no one guarding with this area, it was easy to assume that there was other ways that they were going to keep the six of them down. Since they left the keys in such an easy place, she assumed nothing else here would be all that easy for them.

18. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Current Music Track: Death Note - Himitsu

"We're all in the same boat, Captain Fabulous." Rex's dry voice muttered to the three in front of him, talking through a hand to his face in thought. He then took his hands off, and motioned with his speech. "We woke up in cells, have no memories of who we were, or why we're here in the first place. None of us seem to." He took out his name slip, and the spellbook. "These seem to be the only things on our person. And even that isn't enough to go off of. But nothing fits." He looked to Evie again for the first time. She was...cute, to say the least. She also seemed to calm him down, based on her words from earlier. He stood, a sudden brainstorm coming to him.

"...The fact that I healed from that steam means that none of us are ordinary." He pointed to Raelyn. "She sprayed me with water when I tried to wake her. The cells were completely dry when we woke." He walked back to the piping. "And this wall may have been crumbling, but I doubt a single person could break it down." He turned back to the group. "While I dislike sticking my head in the clouds for no apparent reason, it's safe to assume that we're some place where the regular laws of physics don't apply. Either that..." He scratched his head, as if annoyed at something else. "Or I slept through Earth Science and Chemistry way too well." He looked back at the others. "Do any of you feel... different? Aside from remembering what's the great part about amnesia, I mean."

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    As steam had poured out from the pipes and she backed away instinctively and cringed, but was surprised to see how quickly this guy seemed to heal. And once she had turned the key to leave the cell and listened to everyone talking about odd powers, she raised an eyebrow and said,"Well. The amnesia is very obviously not a complete wipe since we're still able to talk and remember words like "physics" and we aren't crawling around like babies. So I think this was somehow done intentionally. I have no evidence of this other than the fact I'm in a cell and I can barely remember my first name." Jaz wondered if there was truly anything different and started stretching and said, "Oh also. Stop calling me angel. It's creepy. You're awfully flirty for someone who's woken in this situation."

The white haired girl placed her hands on her hips and jumped up and down a couple of times and her eyes narrowed and said, "I feel lighter. Unnaturally light. Like I'm 100 pounds lighter. And I don't weight much." she looked down at her boobs and jumped a few more times and said, "Boobs... don't move that way. You. Busty." She pointed straight at Raelyn and said, "Jump."

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Well the cell that he had walked up to hadn't gotten a single response. No groaning, no voice from another person, nothing trying to lash out and kill him (and he was appreciative that that hadn't happened) and yet in the direction that Rex had gone, he had already heard three different voices. Two more females and one males was what it sounded like to him. It all still fit in with his kidnapping theory, but the glaring issue was the key that was not only in the cell that he had awoken in, but in the one the two newcomers had just walked out of their cell.

"No one's noticed us so far, so it might be safer." Gale had said in a similar hushed tone, literally moments before the steam pipe that sprayed Rex had caused him to jump. The steam had stopped and other than the sounds of the others talking, there wasn't anything else of notice that he heard. If that didn't get someone's attention then they must not have wanted to keep us here. Gale straighten himself out and strode over to Raelyn who was looking at the creepy painting on the wall. "Did you ever learn your name by the way?"