Original Paradigm Shift

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by mindstorm787, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Ggrrah, LET ME HIT YOU." Inna screamed. He pulled his book out, examining it, and slamming it shut. Both his hands extended in front of him as he shot Water Bullets at Hector. "I'm pissed, I want this kid gone." he grumbled. "I'm sorry you keep getting the short end of the stick." he said towards Raelynn. "I will punch him to death and revel in his screams of agony." Inna mumbled, running towards Hector. Once he was close enough, he gave a few good swings towards Hector.

Inna used Water Bullets and Struck Hector!

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Another attack missed and Gale was getting frustrated with all this all well and it was noticeable with the audible growl he made as his spellbook opened once more. At the very least he had to spell up to be used, but not the MP to use them at the same time. That being why he went with the one that had the most power behind it. Gale didn't even bother with closing his book this time, he figured his spell would miss and readied for the next one.

Gale cast Blaze Colum and prepared to dodge.

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Evie jumped back to where she was before. She had felt this surge of energy flowing through her. "Huh? What's going on??" She was definitely a bit startled, a bit scared but she didn't want to focus too much on it. She looked back at her opponent. She took a deep breath before flipping through her spell book again. She decided to try another spell. "You need to cool down right now!!" Evie immediately shot from her had a rapid stream of water toward Hector. She closed her book and immediately ran to attempt to strike at him.

Evie used
    Water Beam and prepared to strike!

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Okay this was just annoying. She was gritting her teeth against his attacks, not only did they hurt but she couldn't stop herself from flinching, and it was that one moment that was needed for the world to move on around her without her realizing it. She was done with all this magic bullshit, it was time to just deal with this guy, personally. No more hiding in the back, not like she had done that anyways. Raelyn rushed forward and punched the guy in the face, as she did that she released a blast of water at him. "Just die already for fucks sake. I don't want to deal with this any more!" She yelled at him, not backing off to safety after that attack, instead staring Hector straight down to see what he would do when they didn't cower before him, despite them clearly losing.

Realyn used Strike and Water Stream