Parts of Nomura's Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The FF13vids blogger posted some new information regarding Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ as well as Sora's involvement in Kingdom Hearts III. Sadly we don't get to know the full questions so I will state the points.

Before we start though, for those having trouble with the video with audio you can now view it below:

Edit: Since alot of people wanted both endings mixed together, as well as me being curious, I did so. Here's the result

Both Secret Ending Collaboration

And download it Here thanks to Sephiroth's Heart

- Nomura does not expect anyone to defeat the Knight first try.
    - Nomura hasn't even found a way to defeat the Knight yet (Laugh).
    - It was the battle of Roxas he wanted mostly added to the game, he set Roxas to be as strong as he could (For Roxas that is) so that no one would feel as though Roxas was too weak.
    - The person who appears in the armor, in the battle and secret ending is related to the new series. However the next work will not be known as "Kingdom Hearts III"
    - Nomura cannot say yet if Riku and Sora will be in it..
    - The reason why Mickey's back is faced towards the camera was because Nomura thought it'd look cool.

Source: FF13vids

Please, for the love of Ra, post your theories, speculations and any other concerns in the speculation section. Spamming in news and updates will result in a warning.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 30, 2007.