~ Perfect Love ~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Devil's Angel, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

Listening to my music which is your heartbeat
    Just a story I'm starting to write. It's about just finding the perfect guy... A simple love story. Here's the beginning and I'll try to keep them coming. If the story gets boring I'll let you make your own character so you can join in the love fest. Here goes...oh I forgot it's in first person...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I sat at a long table on an oak chair. Candles were lit on the table. All the dishes were aligned and organized. I sat on the chair properly and straight with a napkin lay out on my lap. I had a paper in front of me and a pencil in my hand. A lady walked onto the stage.
    “Okay, ladies, I’d like you to write about yourself on the parchment in front of you.” The director said. “Talk about what you’re feeling, what you’re doing right now, and your life. It’s just about you.” She said and I started to write. “After, we will have dinner.” She said and waved off.
    My name is Elizabeth Penn. I live in England. I’m currently at a ballet studio. My director, Anne, has chosen twelve girls to perform in a play. I was glad I was chosen to perform. My parents are proud, but they never come. They are always busy with work. So no one sees me do ballet. My life…is amazing, but strange. My last name, Penn, is known to all. My whole family is full high class people. All my aunts, sister, and mother are all beautiful and all my brothers, uncle, and Dad are handsome too. I am twelve and different. I am the next heiress after my sister, Molly so I am practically the princess. I am the youngest and get the biggest amount of the inherence. My grandfather had past away a month ago and given me extra money.
    I have black hair and blue eyes. About 5’6 and weigh 90 lbs. I am really quiet and artistic. I like to write stories and sing, but I usually write poetry. My parents don’t care about my music. They think its ‘preposterous’ I play electric guitar when my parents aren’t home. I have a different type of style I like colorful and not plain and simple clothes. I love wearing bracelets and jewelry. My parents made me join into Ballet, Piano, and Violin. My OWN hobbies are music and shopping. I have one brother, Dave, and two Sisters Molly and Holly; they’re twins. I usually hang out with my brother who is like me. He likes rock music, skateboarding, and hanging around with his friends.

I stopped when I heard my name being called from the door. “Oh, bye Anne!” I said and got up. I went to my bag and put away my ballet shoes. I pulled out my yellow short, shorts. I went back to change into my outfit. It was a pink spaghetti strapped tank top with a bright green tank top underneath. I had my shorts on with sandals. I wore rainbow bracelets on my ankle, wrists, and neck. I had on a sky blue tight jacket on too. I walked out quickly as I grabbed my bag.
    When I stepped outside I felt my body hitting the ground. My bag had fell dropping out all my things. I sat up and rubbed my neck. I saw my things and quickly picked them up. The stranger did the same. “Here…” he said and handed me my ballet shoes. He looked at me as I just nodded and avoided his gaze.
    “I’m sorry…”I said, but faded off when my blue eyes met a similar pair. The stranger was a boy with golden hair and a skateboard under his arm. He had on a hat, a gray t-shirt, black shorts, and Vans on. I finally had all my things put away. He kneeled down and held out his hand. I took it and was lifted up I then let go and backed up. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have ran out like that.” I said and put my bag on.
    “It’s my fault I shouldn’t be skating around here.” He said and placed his hand on his neck. My driver came up to me.
    “Tell my parents I’ll be home soon.” I said as my driver went back to the limo. “So you skateboard?” I asked.
    “Yeah, you do that girly glittery thing right?” he asked with bit confusion. I laughed and smiled at him.
    “It’s called Ballet and yes…I also do piano, violin, and guitar.” I said as I looked at him. “My name is Elizabeth.” I said ​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

WHO IS HE???

Find out next time :3

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Wowz! I love these kinds of stories. to me this story really is interesting. This is great! And yes...who is HE??? Can't wait for next part! :) Good job!

3. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks and I'll try to get the next one soon.

4. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

I betcha I can guess his name... XP

lol very good so far! I like it :) although I had a bit of a problem with some of your sentences not being complete... but the plot was very well laid out. great job! XD

5. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah I made it when I was driving to California XD so yea I was a bit dizzy and tired. And NO it's not him...maybe I wish this could've happened to us XD I'm making the next one right now because I can't get do it tomorrow

6. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

aww... I was looking forward to u using him...<_>

ah, well... lol... I'll be waitin' to read it when ur done :)

7. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

Hhahahaha I'll never use him. It would be a great story though w/e here is

~ Perfect Love~ PART 2

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“Elizabeth? A proper name…my name is Jake, Jake Parker.” He said with a grin. “Should I bow or something?” he said in an obnoxious tone. I laughed and saw my driver coming out again.
    “I’m sorry I have to go…” I said and ran back to the limo. I was smiling the whole way home. My driver seemed worried for some reason, but I didn’t care what it was until I knew. It was when I woke up the next morning. I ran downstairs and smelt the eggs and toast. I had forgotten about the boy I met, but he still drifted in my mind. My father sat on a chair in his business suit. “Father, aren’t you supposed to be at work right now?” I asked.
    “No, because someone in this household has broken a certain rule.” He said and turned back at me. “And it’s not Dave.”
    “Molly, again…” I said not knowing it was me. My Dad just glared at me. I sat down at the table waiting for the maid. I was startled when I heard the front door slamming.
    “Elizabeth Anne Penn! What have you done?” A familiar voice came booming from the door. “Do you know how much chaos you’ve brought this family?” she asked arriving at the dining room. I quickly shook my head in silence. My mother gave me the weekly newspaper.
    “What’s with this?” I said and looked at my furious mother. I flipped it around and saw me and Jake. “…” I was speechless. “Mom…I can explain, he was just helping me out.” I said and read the bolded words above the picture. It said ‘The Princess and her new Prince’ “You’ve got to be kidding me.” I said.
    “Now, everyone thinks you’ve found a new person. There goes your chance of getting the perfect man.” She said and sat down beside me. I just rolled my eyes and looked at my father. “Honey, just go to school and go straight home. Don’t talk to anyone okay?” she said and got up. “You father and I have to return to work.” She said. My father had already left before my mother was finished talking.
    “Okay mother…” I said and went up to my room. My uniform was placed on my bed corner. I quickly changed and hopped outside. I started to walk out of the driveway and to the outside world. I heard my name and questions being asked as a swarm of people surrounded me. My body was pulled aside into a bush and my mouth was covered preventing me from screaming. I turned my head to see who it was.
    “Shhhh… they’ll hear you.” The stranger said. Something was against my back so I pulled it from under me. It was a familiar skateboard. “It’s me Jake…” he said and got up. I did the same.
    “What are you doing? You know I’m going to get into trouble.” I quickly whispered. He looked at me and laughed.
    “You never told me you were the heiress of the Penn family.” He responded. I remembered my mistake and hit my head. He started to skateboard. “Are you coming to school?” he asked.
    “How do you know which school I go to?” I asked suspiciously. He just smiled.
    “Your Elizabeth Penn…the heiress to a large inheritance. Who doesn’t know you?” he replied back. I stopped following him.
    “You do have a point” I said and walked again. We finally reached the private school and went our separate ways. As usual my limo was parked in front of the school waiting for me. I quickly slid in and drove off. As I was driven home I saw Jake and smiled. I rowed down the window and waved out to him. I pulled back my hand and rowed the window back up. I finally had a true friend. My ballet practice and piano lessons went by fast because Jake was in my head the whole time.
    “My lady you can come out now,” my Driver said and opened the door. I got out and stood in front of my house and ran to the door ready for dinner.
    “Mother I’m home.” I said. I heard no response so went upstairs. I went to my room and sat at my table. I quickly took out my journal and started to write until I heard a click. It was now a slight tapping. I looked out my window and saw a similar face. I quickly opened it. “Jake! What are you doing? You’re going to get us in trouble.” I said and stepped outside.
    “I was hoping you’d like to hang with me and my friends…” he asked and leaned against my balcony’s bars. I stood there for awhile thinking.
    “Sure why not!” I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. We both got down by climbing down a tree. I ran after Jake who was running off into the darkness. We both arrived at a skate park.
    “Want to try?” he asked handing me a skateboard. I took it and went up the ramp. I did a few tricks.
    “Jake I have to go.” I said and he looked at me.
    “Let’s go.” He said and took my hand and left. “Elizabeth? I got you something it’s pretty stupid though.” He said handing me a bracelet that had spelt out ‘Skater’
    “Oh my gosh that’s so cool. Thank you.” I said and hugged him. He hugged back with smile. We climbed back up my balcony and stood there. The moon was glistening over us and the stars shined. There was silence. “Thanks,” I said breaking the silence.
    “Your welcome” Jake said with a bit of shyness. He looked down and back up. He just stared at me blankly. He stepped closer and closer. Our noses were about to touch. I felt his breathe against my skin.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!

I stepped back and shook my head.
    “I’m sorry…it’s getting late and I have to go.” I said and went into my room and closed the window behind me. I quickly change and went to bed.
    “Elizabeth! Get up! You were with that boy last night! And you kissed him!” I heard my dad yell. I quickly sat up and grabbed the paper from his hands. I saw a picture of Jake trying to kiss me. “I can’t deal with these people anymore!” he yelled again. “Go downstairs…I need to speak to you.” He said. I got up and changed and went downstairs.
    “Yes father?” I asked and sat down at the table.
    “Our family can’t stand this anymore you know that right? So…” he said with a long pause.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!

Next time in

~Perfect Love~ Part 3

8. Sumi suicidé

ttly shweet story dude! just plz dont leave all that blank next time.

9. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

~Perfect Love~ Part 3

I've finally got my story running. I've been busy with personal stuff so here goes...

[​IMG]

“We’re moving to…America.” He said with some excitement.
    “What? Moving? Where and when?” I replied and got up. It doesn’t seem bad, but I lived here in England my whole life and this is big. All of our ancestors and family members lived here and never left before. My father just sat there tapping his foot.
    “Calm down…we’re only going to be there for a year or two… or three.” He said as if it wasn’t big.
    “Three years away from my friends, my family, and…Ja-..I mean home.” I said and correcting my mistake. I sat back down combing my hair with my fingers. My dad placed his hand on my shoulder.
    “We’ll be back. Only when you learn your place in this family. When we get there you’re going to go a private school only for girls. There you will learn how to be a proper girl.” He said and rubbed my shoulder. I sighed and went upstairs quietly. I lay on my bed and stared at my ceiling. I heard rustling from my window.
    “Jake?” I asked silently and got up. I saw him standing there with a small box in his hand. I opened the window and smiled.” Jake…you know we can’t be seen together.” I whispered.
    “I know…and heard.” He said and looked down at his feet. “Oh yeah…here it’s a necklace. Something you will remember me by when you leave.” Jake said and handed me the long velvet box. I smiled again and slowly opened it. It shined in the light. “It’s not much, but-” he was cut off when I hugged him.
    “It’s beautiful!” I said a bit loud and let go of him. I took it out; it was a silver necklace with the word ‘Princess’ hanging from it. There was a purple diamond in a shape of a crown over the ‘P’. He smiled and stood there. “I’ll see if I can see you in three years.” I said with a giggle. I stopped when I felt Jake’s lips on my cheek. I blush a thousand shades of red.
    “I’m sorry I was…just…” he stuttered. I leaned and kissed him on the lips. He blushed and rocked back and forth on his heels.
    “That’s for the necklace.” I replied and heard someone. “I have to go.” I quickly said and went back in my room. Jake left as I closed the window. It was my maids they were packing up for me. I put on my new necklace and went downstairs and found my father sitting on the couch with the phone in is hands.
    “Our flight leaves tonight…” he said and got up. He handed me my passport and ticket. “We’re just packing our clothes. We already have a house set up down there.” He said and went into the kitchen where my mother was.
    “Honey, the maids just brought out your things.” She said and placed a jar of jam into a box. I sat down twirling my necklace around my finger. All of our things were packed into the car and we were now heading to the airport. I took out my journal as the plane was taking off.

Dear diary,

I’m heading off to New York which is in America. I wish I had on e more day with Jake. For some reason I feel as if this isn’t going to be our last encounter. In the future we’re going to see each other again, but that’s out of a million chances. I hope America isn’t different.

Love,
    Elizabeth Penn

~Fast Forward~

Dear Diary,

It’s been five years and now the heir of the Penn family is back home. I am on a plane flying back to England. Before I can relax I have to go to a masquerade ball. I am going to wear a corset with a silky dress. It’s going to a champagne tan color. My mask s golden and tan with feathers. I’ve lost my English accent already. I still wear Jake’s necklace, but our friendship is forgotten. I now know what I must do…I was still young and childish. The plane has just landed and I need to go. I am home.

Love,
    Elizabeth Penn

I got off of my plane and went inside a limo. I was heading back home to get ready for the ball. The limo finally arrived at the house and I was invited in. My driver took out my dress and handed it back. “Thank you, sir.” I said politely and went into the house. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I placed on my dress and then my mask. I was ready for the ball.
    “Honey, the car is ready!” my mother yelled from the front door. I checked my hair and outfit before leaving my room behind. I went to the car and sat near the window. “Oh, my daughter is so beautiful!” my mother said and cupped my face with her hands.
    “Mother, stop it…” I said and pushed her away.
    “You need to find a price soon so I can have grandchildren.” She said and fluffed her hair.
    “I’m only 17 mother…and I don’t think I’m going to find myself one soon.” I said as the car took off. When we reached the building we headed out of the car and into the building. My mother introduced me to many boys around my age, but none of them interested me. When it was time to dance I was paired up with a total stranger, but somehow I knew him.
    “Do I know you?” He asked with a familiar voice. I shook my head and looked at him, but couldn’t remember.

[​IMG]

If you can make a banner please pm it to me it would be appreciated

10. Sumi suicidé

Wow O.0, that's really good.

11. amythest Traverse Town Homebody

aww thats all? geat DA ^^ i told you i would read it

12. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks :3 DS hasn't read it or she probably did I'll try to get the next soon or later

13. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

tee hee hee... I read it... so KAWAII!! <3 post the next one! I wanna see if the stranger is Jake or not!!! XD

14. Devil's Angel Gummi Ship Junkie

I am taking a break from kh-vids...so the next chapter won't be in until awhile