Persona 5 - PS3/PS4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Sep 1, 2014.

1. libregkd -

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Like I really need to be tempted by another Persona game right now. I still have Overclocked and Shin Megami Tensai IV to work on still.

3. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

thank you based god

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

As a lot of people have said, the logo does look like a racing game lol. Persona 5: Grand Prix confirmed.

Really digging what is presumably the MC's look, looks a lot more normal than the other Persona protags so far (even tho I like Yu and FeMC's designs a lot, lol). The animation also has proportional bodies thank god. Even though it was tolerable in P3/P4, it was getting tiring seeing everyone with waists for days. Atmosphere definitely feels different from the previous two games, which is a nice change of pace. P3 was heavy with death and P4 was loaded with Jungian Psychology, maybe this game will be more sociology based, or maybe delve into Maslowian Psychology about the personality -- it would be fitting considering the "Emancipation" theme and the concepts of reaching Self Actualization.

Some people also pointed out that the MC's blazer has chevrons/prison arrows, which also ties into the whole emancipation thing in some way.

but yeah hypehypehypehype

5. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

For the record,

6. Fellangel Bichael May

Aww yis Persona 5. I'm also very happy to see a PS4 release since back then, it was confirmed as a PS3 release, but that was it.

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I am extremely happy that it is being released on the PS4, since for the most part I just want my PS4 to be my main console. Switching back and forth kinda sucks because of the different "feeling". That and the game could have much more potential on a more powerful system .

8. Spike H E R O

Needs more Lotus Juice.

Relieved to see there's no more reason to keep milking the Persona 4 cow anymore. Poor thing needs a dirt nap hard.

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

The reasons to get a PS4 are building!

Good work, Sony.

10. Antidote Façade

The only thing pissing me off about this is how we now have to wait even longer. ;; I knew this was coming, though. You don't go the best part of a year with absolutely no information at all for nothing. Will probably still buy it for the PS3 as I don't imagine them changing much graphics-wise for the PS4 release.

I wouldn't be so sure. P4AU has just come out, and we still have Persona Q & Persona 4: Dancing All Night to look forward to! There's still plenty to milk, and you have schmucks like me who'll keep buying them. ;>

11. libregkd -

12. Antidote Façade

Hoping we at least get a taster of a few tracks from P5! Really curious about the opening theme but I doubt that'd be revealed.

13. libregkd -

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

30 hours? @.@ Regardless, I'll probably tune in every now and again. If they show any P5 news, going off the announcement, it'll probably be at the end of the stream anyway.

15. libregkd -

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

17. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I was really scared when I read "confirmed for PS4" because it immediately made me think that meant it was canceled for PS3. I'm glad that's not the case.

18. libregkd -

19. libregkd -

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  20. Antidote Façade

OH MY GOD, FINALLY!

I really like the look of it so far, and what we've seen from the cast. So like...they don't summon their Personas this time, they become them? That's what it looked like to me.

Also, it looks exactly like Catherine. ._. Still nice, though.