Phineas and Ferb

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by venster, Nov 17, 2010.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Huh, there isn't a thread for this? I'm surprised.

Anyways, who watches Phineas and Ferb? It's probably the only reason I would go to the disney channel nowadays.

Just everything about the show is hilarious, like how everything Phineas and Ferb make just seems to coincidently disappear by the end of the ep.

The music is kinda catchy, but at least it's not just plain annoying.

Looking at Wiki, this show was actually supposed to come out during the 90's. The creator of the show was trying to push the idea for this series for over 10 years! I'm kinda not surprised I love it.

AGENT P!

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I like it. I'm not such a fan that I can't wait for the next episode or I'll pick it over one of my favorite shows (it's too much of a kids show for me), but I whenever I find myself on Disney Channel and it's on, I don't change it lol

I usually only watch it when I visit home from school and my sister's watching it. I'll watch it with her.
    It's a really decent show. Simple, but creative, nice music, and the Agent P parts are my favorite.

3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I was thinking of making a topic about it today actually XD

And yes i love this show. It reminds me of the good old shows that Disney had back in the 90's. Everything about is hilarious. Candace screaming, Dr. Doofenshmirtz making all those weird machines, everything! And the songs are really catchy.

I didn't know that. Interesting. Good thing they actually did it.

Anyone else trying to find the baby head in each episode?

@LilBueno: I watch it with my sister as well lol

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I love the show and it always makes me smile. I love all the songs and how everything always fits together in the end, although I sometimes feel sorry for Candace how she's always left feeling stupid trying to show her mum.

I'm going to be looking next time I watch it now.

That is epic.

5. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

You guys watch this with your siblings while I watch this show with my boyfriend (both of us in college) xDDD

WHAT?! That baby head is in EVERY EP? or is it only after the scary house episode.

Oh! and I gotta give props for putting this in the show...
    [video=youtube;MgEbs4vu4_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgEbs4vu4_w[/video]

6. Shift Chaser

Honestly, it's the best cartoon nowadays for me, in fact, it's the only one i watch casually.
    And that's a lot seeing as i don't watch any like that since 2007 or so.

Win.

7. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Very true, it's the only new cartoon I really watch. All other cartoons I watch are the old ones from the 90s.

8. Always Dance Chaser

Phineas and Ferb is the best cartoon I've ever seen. I say that as a kid who grew up with Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd, and Eddie, etc., and has loved cartoons his whole life. P&F contains probably the most intelligent humor you'll ever see in a kids show as well as the fun goofy kid humor I never seemed to stop loving. I will probably cry the day it gets cancelled.

9. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Epic. Win.

BTW, did anyone else know that Phineas and Ferb was made by a writer of Family Guy? I never knew that. XD
    P&F is the best show Disney's done in a while. It's hilarious, Disney should have done more show's like this.

10. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Yeah, it is pretty much in every episode after that one and it usually appears in completely random scenes when things move fast. Sometimes though it's easy to find it. I remember in an episode it appeared outside Candace's window while the kids were building something.

I read in Wikipedia that there's a tv movie coming out in 2011. It will be interesting to see how it will work out.

11. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I WANNA SEE THE MOVIE!!!

I watched P&F yesterday and my love for it heightened:
    [video=youtube;VuG-CSqybOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuG-CSqybOk[/video]

if you don't understand...
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/csi-4-pane-comics

12. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

So i just read the summary for that film:

I can already imagine pretty much how this will go but then again it's Phineas & Ferb and i've been proven wrong quite a lot of times.

Unfortunately Disney wants to milk the crap out of it.

Not sure how to feel about that but the talk show somehow reminds me of those shows with Disney talking to Mickey and Co.

13. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

I actually enjoyed the show. Favorite episodes, When Phineas and Ferb were actually caught in the act by their parents. Then the episode when Venessa tried to get her favorite doll back after Doofenshmirtz gave it away. The Halloween special. The Love Handel episode.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

To contradict your point, in my opinion and without the means to offend, everything else on the Disney Channel is crap. Phineas and Ferb rock, but other than that, the channel has really gone downhill since I was younger.

15. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Too much talking, ugly designs, songs that make you want to rip your ears out, obnoxious characters.
    No, I don't watch it.

16. Kayate King's Apprentice

I freakin' love this show, has anyone else seen the movie? I thought it was awesome how
    Agent P kept all of Phineas and Ferb's inventions in a hideout.
    And I love the songs in the episodes, especially the Baljeatles. :D

17. Plums Wakanda Forever

Well, it is targeted more to the little kid demographic.
    Personally, I don't really mind the talking too much, since that's really one of the only ways we get actual character development (such as for Candice).
    And the music is not very good, I can admit to that, but it's catchy and that's really all younger kids look for in a show; something with catchy music, characters they can like/hate and just overall enjoying the show.

And imo, Phineas and Ferb does what it was made to do.

18. Amaury Legendary Hero

Phineas and Ferb is pretty good.

I watched the movie the other day, and it was great. My favorite part was when the boys unintentionally teamed up with evil and Perry peed on the couch.

19. Kayate King's Apprentice

Oh yes, Perry peeing. I love how that wet cushion came in handy later in the movie.