pkmn saphire (again)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Shinichi Izumi, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

ok i beat my dad and learned surf where should i go now?
    and what is the strongest pokemon that can do surf?
    and in the end can you capture kyorge?

2. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

You go to Route 118 (east of Mauville) and head for Fortree City.
    Well, strength is relative.
    Yes.

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

1]thank you
    2]huh?
    3]FOR REAL?! HOW?

4. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Some Pokemon can be stronger than others in different ways.
    You can catch him in the Cave of Origin on Sootopolis.

Like Wolfie said in the last thread, your best bet is to look things up here:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm probably the only person that has not found Bulbapedia useful. Maybe that's because I usually buy the guides, and I've memorized basically every part of the game, but Bulbapedia doesn't give out some information that you might want.

6. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

www.serebii.net is way better.
    and it has all been said, though Snorlax is always a good pokemon to teach Surf to. As well as Kyogre

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

except he needs a pokemon that knows surf to catch kyogre and teach it surf. And serebii is good, but it doesn't really tell you what to do through the game. It's more useful just for general info about pokemon themsevles

8. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i did and i stilll dint find what im looking for and i know WHERE to find him i wanna know HOW

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

there's two ways. Either buy a bunch of Ultra Balls and paralyze him in the battle, or get the master ball in Aqua's hidout when you head there.

10. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

So just for future reference.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/563596-pokemon-sapphire-version/faqs

Quite literally a walkthrough for everything you'd need in the game.

Kyogre's appearance is part of the story. You'll get there, you have to battle or capture it in order to move on in the game.
    lol no don't use your Master Ball on something like Kyogre. Save it for one of the really difficult to catch ones like Latias/Latios, which requires you to first encounter and then track throughout the region.
    Save before it, have at least 99 Ultra Balls, and in my experience Sleep condition works better than Paralysis, because if Kyogre is paralyzed it can still attack. If it runs out of PP for moves it'll use Struggle and it'd only be a matter of time until it KO'd itself.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

If you want it to sleep, just wait for it to use Rest. It's pain, but if you've got a strong enough monster there's no problem. And if you really want to save the master ball, either make it Latias(since it's sapphire) or Ryaquaza. But 99 ultra balls is too much, he only needs about 50, if that. But paralysis actually is made to help capture a little better, but if he does and kyogre sleeps, he can just use it again. Not too mention, there's still the chance it won't attack. Trust me, you're better of with paralysis that lasts for the whole battle then sleep that only lasts for 2-5 turns. But it's his decision