KH-Vids Podcast Podcast Prelude: Staff Questions III

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Hey everyone! We're excited to be having yet another Staff Questions podcast!

[​IMG]

For those unfamiliar with the Staff Questions podcasts, basically, we post a thread in which you guys can send in questions. These questions can be directed at a specific staff member, or to the entire group. The host--in this case, me!--will ask our staff members these questions over the podcast!

The following staff members will (hopefully!) be appearing, so feel free to direct questions either to one of them or the group!
    • Kites
    • Krowley
    • Mike
    • Peace and War
    • Stardust
    Stuck for question ideas? Consider inquiring about any of the following!
    • Our lives (work, school, friendships)
    • Our hobbies and interests outside of KH-Vids
    • Advice, opinions, suggestions, concerns
    • Kingdom Hearts
    • or any you want to ask us about or tell us!
    Please remember that this is a PG-13 podcast, so all questions should fall under that category. If you would like a question to be anonymous, feel free to send it to me in a personal conversation--I promise I won't tell! We may not be able to get to every question, but we'll try our hardest. Make sure you indicate who you want the question to be directed to--if no one, just write "group," or something along those lines!

To avoid being overloaded with questions, please try to be equal in your asking--for example, don't ask eleven questions to Kites and none to Krowley.

Get your questions in, because this thread will be locked on Friday, February 1st!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jan 28, 2013.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dinny
      Dinny
      yes, yes I am. Heheh.
    2. Misty
      Misty
      Just a reminder that today & tomorrow are your last days to submit questions! Get 'em in!
    3. Plums
      Plums
      All:
      What do you look forward to most about KH3?
      If you were an Admin for a day, what would you do?
    4. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Everyone:
      You can promote/demote three members of your choice to whatever position you want. Who, what and why?
      Have you ever bought a handheld/console just for a KH game?
      What are some of your most memorable moments from KHV?
    5. Yozora
      Yozora
      All
      Have you ever been bullied or bullied someone? If so, what did you do about it?
    6. Zelda
      Zelda
      Everyone: What's a question you want to be asked, and your answer to that question?
    7. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      All: If you could beat the crap out of three members, who would they be, and why would you beat them up?
    8. Karuta
      Karuta
      All: You're offered a job at the company of your dreams, but for some reason you have to leave the KHV staff team to work at said company. What do you do?
    9. Llave
      Llave
      Kites
      - If I told you I was Russian, would you quit Stalin?
      - What do you generally do when you have nothing to do? (Besides looking for your PS3 mic. >:3)

Krowley
      - What’s the origin of your username?
      - Have you ever eaten a Chev?

Mike
      - What motivates you most?
      - If you could sound like another Kingdom Hearts character besides Ventus and Roxas, who would it be?

Peace and War
      - Is she more than a woman?
      - Is there a purpose to purposelessness?

Stardust
      - hAVE YOU WATCHED STAR TREK VOYAGER YET?! D:
      - Can we please make a “Lexi”con and name it Stardust?
    10. Misty
      Misty
      Thanks for the questions guys! We'll be recording on Sunday so the podcast should be up a few days later, depending on how fast I can edit!

_CLOSED
    11. Mike
      Mike
      That's a wrap! I love you all and
      stay SEXY
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.