Pokémon Generation 5: Games Revealed!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kyubi the Keyblade Master, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

To be fair, it was pretty useless which is probably why it got an evo. Though, at least it didn't get penis-tail-hands like Aipom's evolution >>

2. Always Dance Chaser

I don't doubt that it's still useless, a lot of evo's are.
    The water starter has a penis on his chest, too. Is the evolution going to have an erect one?
    No wait, the middle stage will just have a chubby, then the last one will have a full on boner.
    Gosh, I'm such a mature person

3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

lol, Ambipom was the ultimate distraction in terms of appearance -___-

We've already seen Mijumaru's 2nd evolution and looks awesome.

I'm not sure if Mamanbo is a Luvdisc evo, you never know with GF, but if it actually is, i have to say that i'm very surprised. I thought that Luvdisc was one of those Pokemon would never evolve.

Is it only me or its fins look like hands ready to slap you? O.o

4. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

So it turns out that the pokemon shown at the end of the fourth movie is a legendary pokemon named Victini and has something to do with Victory. It also is number #000 in the pokedex so it comes b4 the starters. Also Victini is to Isshu as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy are to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Strange as they those pokemon usually float and don't stand on their feet.

5. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Well it is a whole new world, a whole new place to see- *shot*

Since it's a different continent the average rules to the design and characteristics of Pokemon may not apply.

6. Always Dance Chaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqfi2mp44UI&feature=player_embedded
    ^New trailer.
    I'm now even more excited about this game. It looks like they're really going all out with this one. Battles look great, Isshu looks beautiful. You can even upload your pokemon to the internet and do something with them on the computer.
    New pokemon still look stupid though :/
    'Cept for smugleaf of course.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Lol. That's gonna be stuck in my head 4ever now. 4ever. Pokemon 4ever...

Anyway I do like this new legendary. Kinda looks like a Meowth evolution that they considered b4 they created Persian. Also can't wait to see the 3rd Dragon Legendary.

EDIT: A lot of new stuff including a deer pokemon and a stork pokemon. They got rid of contests. Only to replace them with music shows...

Also the evil people in the game are called Team Plasma. Also there appear to be seasons in the game or it seasons in certain areas.

8. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Boy, music shows? Oh well, maybe i'll make my version of cats.

I'm so excited that they added seasons! I've been dreaming about it for a long time! I wonder if seasons will affect battles with the different weather.

I don't understand though, why when Pokemon come out they appear in such a way. I mean, they stay for a few seconds in the air and boom! O.o Not all Pokemon weigh as much as Snorlax <<

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Anime-wise: Here's the replacement for Brock.
    His name is Dento
    And his new ho female companion is Iris

10. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

It does look like Luvdisc. Like it's angry mother or something.

So there are three on one battles now, or is it just photoshopped?

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

There will be 3 on 3. You can't see the other Pokemon much in that picture.

And those anime character swaps look ridiculous. Needs moar Brock.

12. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Seen them. Dento looks good, hopefully being a Sommelier will make for some good comic scenes. And hopefully he won't be like Marcel from Top Chef XDD

Iris looks better than i expected her to, but i can't help but wonder, reading her character summary, what's up with her. She's roaming the forest? A female Pokemon trainer Tarzan? O.o

More new Pokemon

The swan and that Caterpie wannabe look awesome. I'm sooo gonna catch them.

13. What? 『 music is freedom 』

The lack of Brock has the potential to stir resentment among previous fans akin to the Tracey incident, I would presume, though we indeed have yet to completely judge Dento's character. Iris appears to be quite alright, although gravity-defying hair must be the latest trend in Isshu.

Perhaps both Dento and Iris are gym leaders of sort - considering the games are a "reboot" of the series, I do believe it would be quite logical that the new season of the anime once again begins with Ash and two new gym leader companions. It is not certain - simply a theory, but we indeed have yet to see any of the previous characters in the anime as such.

Aroe/Aloe is quite intriguing - I would assume she is the Grass-type gym leader or a related trainer considering the used nomenclature and the possibility of her wearing a gardener's apron.

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

That swan looks pissed.

Also Victini has a moved called Complete Burn. So Victini mite be fire type.

15. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Not sure where all the previous posts are, but anyway, i just wanted to comment on Nintendo's decision to ban pictures of Black & White from fansites. Yeah, good move Nintendo! Make your fans angry! As if there won't be thousands of videos in Youtube!

Although personally i somehow can't say i care, since i want to stay spoiler free.

16. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

Well I played most of Pokemon Black already even though it was all in Japanese and let's just say it's worth a buy. Can't wait to get it when it comes out in America.

Seriously, the gameplay is just wonderful and all the graphics or whatever are just freakin' amazing.

Idk, if this needs to be spoiler'd but whatever
    But I was sad to see that some of my favorite pokemon from gen V had ****** stats. I'm looking at you Choroneko.

17. Always Dance Chaser

I played Black too. Got up to victory road and stopped, I'm saving the rest for the English version.
    Youtube.com/jesseduarte13
    ^gameplay vids i made

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Well i finally decided which starter i'm gonna get. Water Samurai FTW!

19. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    In this generation I'm just glad we finally got a female prof. Though I've got to say most of the pokemon of this generation look kind of weird....like the weird bat with a heart shaped eye and the ones that look like apom with different elements...

20. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I've been playing black; so far I like it. Overall I like the new look of this game. Some of the pokemon this gen look eh... alright not that impressed. But that's fine as long as I at least got to beat the first gym leader, I'm cool with it. :P Can't wait for the english version of it though. Whoo!!