Nintendo Pokémon Sun/Moon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Eh, I kind of like the orangutan in Moon since it looks like you could make use of the same move twice in a double battle, but I just don't want that Bat on the cover art. Plus, I like Lycanroc Midday more than Night

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

And this is why I waited before pre-ordering. Looks like I'll be getting Moon.

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

It was revealed at the end of a Neko Mario Time episode today that the move used by Alolan Exeggutor in the August 1 reveal trailer is actually a new move called Dragon Hammer. There are no details on what this move's stats are (IE its base power or accuracy) but it can be assumed to be a strong Dragon-type move.

Could this be a Dragon-type recoil move like the Wood Hammer it's named similarly to? Since Alolan Exeggutor has also been seen to use Wood Hammer, it would seem thematically appropriate.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

New trailer!

The next news will drop on October 14 at 9am ET.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Ha! I knew Mega Evolution was gonna return! And they're bringing Ash-Greninja too... interesting.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I see no point in the ash-greninja. It doesn't even really seem like a real power boost. I'll stick with protean, thank you very much.

Also, the hate for the dog-seal thing is only going to grow after that showing

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

Amusing that you say that, because I've actually seen nothing but positivist regarding it so far. It's very cute and fits it final evolution very well.

8. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

you would think that they could of make a better name for ash-greninja (since ash was never on the previous games).

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

The thing is that it is Ash-Greninja. It has his colours, it's based off of his hair, it exists because of him specifically. Chances are that it isn't actually canon to the games; it's just a promotional thing to encourage you to get the demo, so it doesn't need to be named after anything else, and if it was its design wouldn't make as much sense.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I highly doubt this is a confirmation by any means, but...
    [​IMG] Make of it what you will.

11. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

i know its ash-greninja, im talking about trying to give it another name; they can also make the design different based on the s/m protagonist's appearance.

there will be an upcoming episode call "Goodbye Ash-Greninja" but i doubt that he would hand his pokemon to someone who needs an op greninja.

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

You mean the appearance that is customisable in literally every way, from hair and clothes colour to skin and eyes? Can't think of any reason why that wouldn't work.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Popplio is ruined for me. Definitely going with Litten for Sun then and probably Rowlet for Moon

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The Japanese website revealed that the demo will be 400MB (about 3,000 blocks) and the full game will be 3.2GB (26,214 blocks).

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'm going to laugh when Popplio ends up being the strongest starter.

You'll see.

You'll all see.

Me and Popplio are gonna be the champs!

16. 61 No. B

welp gonna have to delete some stuff. thats a big demo. wasnt the oras one much smaller

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Yeah, the ORAS demo was actually 1,935 blocks. (I only know the exact size offhand because I recently looked it up for someone.)

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

New trailer:

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I just realized that your rival ends up picking a pokemon weak to your starter. That's gotta mean there's another rival right? There's always been someone in each game that has a starter that's got a type advantage to yours

20. Pinekaboo Chaser

A single page of CoroCoro has leaked, and with it the existence of the Poison/Dark Alolan Grimer.

corocoro11161.jpg

In addition to this page, the same source claims that Jangmo-O has two evolutions that were also revealed in CoroCoro, both Dragon/Fighting, but the lack of a scan means that's unconfirmed. It also claims that Type: Null has an evolution, and that said evolution has an Ability that makes it able to change type, akin to Arceus.