*Pokemon Come to Earth*

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Akua WaterDragonKing, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

By ALL means! I did not steal part of this Title from part of KHctE: by Mexony. Okay! I'm doings this so I don't get any messages from people about the name. Sorry I can't do any "Accepting Characters" because I have already written half of the story. Lastly, in this Earth there are no Pokemon Games, show, etc. So they don't know what Pokemon are. They can also talk here too.

*Pokemon Come To Earth*

(Five years ago)

In a little Neighborhood of Indian River, Chesapeake, Virginia, and there were three little children walking through the woods. The tallest of the three was named Jordan Lee. He had hazel eyes, brown spiked hair, and wore a light blue shirt with jeans. The next one of the Three was named Christian Thomas. He was a brown eyes, had the average hairstyle, and wore a dark green shirt with camo pants. The last of the three was named Taylor Nicole. She wore a purple shirt with pick poka-dots on it, with a pair of jeans. They decided to go into the woods……Well one of them anyway.

“Come on, you two!” Christian yelled at Jordan and Taylor since he was far ahead of them. He than sat on a log to waiting for them. “Chris, this was a bad idea!” Jordan yelled as he came to the log. Taylor came from the other side of Jordan. “Yeah! I got into a spider web because of youuuuuuuu!” said Taylor as she tripped over a tree root. Jordan threw his hand out and caught her. Than quickly put her up straight. “Thanks, Jordan…” Taylor muttered sweetly to him. Jordan turned red. “Umm…Your welcome….” He muttered back.

Chris just rolled his eyes, than got up and started to walk to a clearing. “Where are you going!” Jordan and Taylor yelled at him at the same time. “Over…there…..” he said. He pointed to three Shinning beams in the clearing. Each one was a different color in this order: Blue, Green, and Purple. Chris ran over there with Jordan and Taylor behide him. “What is it….” He put his out to touch the green beam. “Chris don’t!” yelled Taylor as she walked to the purple Beam. “It might be Aliens!”. “Aliens? Come on Taylor, Aliens don’t exist!” Chris laughed. “Wait….Christian….She might be right.” Jordan said he slowly walked over to the blue Beam. “OH COME ON: not you too Jordan!” he yelled. “All it is light okay: Like that three colored Lamp, Taylor has!” he stated. “”Well…okay..” Taylor than started to put her hand out to the purple beam. “I still have a bad feeling about this……” Jordan muttered. “What are you? Chicken?” Chris said to him. “No! I’m not!” Jordan yelled back. “Than touch it!” Chris said. “Okay…..On three. One. Two. Three!!”

They all touched the beams. A shower of bright, white light, flashed. Than all the beam disappeared. When they all looked down in there hands. There were three different balls. In Jordan’s it looked like it had Orange cheeks and the rest was blue. Taylor’s was green and had Purple eyes staring back at her. Lastly Christian’s had different shades of green leaves. “What are they!?!?!?” Taylor yelled. Than they open in front of them. Infront of Jordan appeared a Finned-liked creature with orange cheeks with three spikes coming out of them. “My names JR ,the Mudkip, and I’m here to play!” it said to Jordan as it smiled. Infront of Chris there was a Gecko–like creature with a red belly. “The names Blade ,the Treeko, and I’m here to stay!” it cheered to Chris. Lastly infront of Taylor appeared a small bird with Indian like markings. “The names Future ,the Natu, and I’m here to decide!” it said as it hopped into Taylor’s arms.

From that day forward. There lives, and every they knew changed…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well? Did I do good or what? (Comments please!)

2. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I think that it's okay so far, you just capitalized and punctuated in random places, such as you capitalized "Wore" and "Three." And also, the first sentence, there shouldn't be a period between Virginia and there. There should be a comma.

Keep it up :3

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I haven't read it, but you might want to separate some things; and also change the size of that font....it makes it harder to look at.

Where's torchic!?

Outrageous!!!!, he's the cutest!

will he get a trainer?....you got all the starters and no torchic!

4. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

INteresting :3

guess I didn't get to correct anything since ya already fixed it x]
    But it's all good so far~ ^^, keep it up~! =D

5. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

Loliez, Natu is the chick like one right? or is it the tall one with big wings? I always get them confuzzled

6. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

It took me a while but here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter One: Starting off

(Now)

From the day those three found JR, Blade, and Future: Pokemon started to appear as the years passed. The People of Earth were amazed at what the Pokemon could do! Move water, make fire, and help plants grow. Pokemon said they needed trainers to care and love for them, so that was when Pokemon and humans made partners for once. After a Year or two, Pokemon told that they could become stronger by battling other Pokemon. From that day on Pokemon Battles came to Earth. That also showed there Beauty of Battling in “Contest” they say. Showing how they glimmered and shinned in there own way, and that was how Pokemon Contest came to be. Now onto what happened to Jordan, Christian, Taylor, plus their “new” friends.

Jordan had grown into a young man over the years and so has his Trainer skills, but JR has grown into a strong Swampert also over the years. Chris on the other hand, still as rambunctious as ever, grew also with Blade his fully-grown Scaptile. Lastly, Taylor has grown into a wonderful young lady trainer, with the teachings and predictions from Future: now a fully-grown Xatu.
    Now let the Story finally begin!

Jordan and JR were walking down to their house when Jordan asked “JR where did you and the other Pokemon come from?” JR looked at Jordan at shocked. “Well that was random. O well. Why? ” He asked. “I don’t know! I just a little curious….” Jordan told JR back. “You know………………I don’t know” he mumbled as he put his fin-like hands behide his head “ Oh…That’s okay…” he yawned. “But, I bet Future knows!” he yelled as we were infront of the house. “Your properly right. I mean Future knows almost everything.” Jordan said as he rolled his eyes. “So lets ask her tomorrow than, Okay?” he promised JR, as he started to open the front door. Than someone grabbed my shoulder. Jordan and JR turned around to see Chris with Nosey his Hypno. “Jordan one more battle! Please!” he asked with determination in his eyes. Jordan just sighed, “You’re going to lose…. Again!” he pointed out. Christian held out Blade’s ball, “You chicken?” he yelled. “O boy….” JR muttered. “Okay you’re on!” Jordan yelled at Christian. He pulled out a dice with all the different types of Pokemon. Jordan rolled it on the ground. When it stopped it was on Fire. “Yes! Now I know I’m going to win!” Chris cheered as Nosey teleported them to an active Volcano.

Jordan and JR went to the over the side of Christian. “Same rules as before! When three Pokemon are down that person loses!” Jordan yelled to him. “Fair enough. Now…” he pulled out a rock-like ball with Red lines on it. “Go Slugs!” he roared as he threw the ball, and came out Slugs the Magcargo. “Okay…” Jordan took out a ball with a Lily pad on it. “Go Lily!” Lily the Lombre appeared. “You ready Lily!?!?” JR yelled to her. “Yeah, Yeah lets just get this over with…” she wined. “Slugs use Rock Throw!” Christian yelled. Slugs jumped and rocks went flying towards Lily. “Use Brick Break Lily!” Jordan told her. Lily put her hands into fist and smashed threw rocks, “Now use Double Team!” Lily turned into a Dozen copies of herself. “Not this time! Slugs use Earthquake!” Chris told him. Slugs jumped higher than before and slammed into the ground, creating a giant tremor. The quake hit all of the clones and they disappeared. “Where did she go?” Christian mumbled. Jordan and JR smiled together. “Now Lily….” Lily appeared above Slugs on a dried piece of magma. “Hydro Pump!” Water gathered in her mouth, than shot at Slugs under high pressure. He than felled to the ground, KO. “Time for bed, now!” Lily yawned as she returned herself.

“That’s one, Chris” JR laughed. Christian returned Slugs. “Okay, NOW I’m mad!” he took out Blade’s ball. “Go avenge Slugs, Blade!” Blade appeared with a fresh smell of pine fallowed after. Blade smiled at JR. “Time for me to beat you, Fishface!” he yelled at him. JR just rolled his eyes as he stepped onto the field. “Whatever.” he muttered. “Blade use Leaf Blade!” A green curved blade appeared on the side of Blades arm. He than started to jump from magma pillar to pillar towards JR. “Wait for it JR….” Jordan whispered to him. Blade finally reached JR and slashed toward him. “NOW! PROTECT!” JR made a barrier right before Blade’s Leaf Blade hit JR. “Now Ice Punch!” The barrier disappeared and JR’s fist became Ice. He than smashed Blade’s head into the hot rocks, than Blade fainted. “Nice job, and that’s two!” Jordan as JR ran towards him and they High Fived.

Christian returned Blade and looked at Jordan with rage. “Destroy them Sandstorm!” He threw sands ball and he came out with rage and furry. “Nice.” Jordan said as he pulled out a light blue ball with three fins on it. “Go Water!” Water the Vaporieon appeared with sparkle all over her. “It’s a little hot here…” she said, than looked at Sandstorm. “What’s his problem?” Water whispered to JR. “Nothing just a little pissed that’s all.” He whispered back. “Oh, Okays!” Water can into her stance. “Ready!” she yelled. “Sandstorm use Fly, on Water!” Christian roared. Sandstorm flew up to the sky than dived down towards to Water. “Use Quick Attack to dodge!” Water ran quickly and beautifully from the attack. “Okay now wrap him with your tail!” Jordan told her. Water wrapped her mermaid-like tail around Sandstorm, whose was struggling. “Now spin him!” Water quickly pulled her tail back, which made Sandstorm into a Magma rock. “Sandstorm get up, and use Hyper Beam!” Chris shouted with all his might. Sandstorm got up and put all his anger into the Hyper Beam he shot at Water. “Water, charge…” Water sat down and closed her eyes. The air turned cold around her. It than became so cold that the Volcano spot beneath Water started to freeze. The Hyper was now about to hit her. “Use Blizzard, NOW!” Jordan yelled. Water opened her eyes, which were ice blue now, than opened her mouth and a Blizzard so powerful that it froze the Volcano over and the Hyper Beam, than it hit Sandstorm and froze him to the ground. “That’s three and your out!” Jordan and JR yelled at the same time. Also, good performance Water.” Jordan said. “Thank you” she said before she returned to her ball. Chris was on the ground, just passed out. “O well.” They turned to Nosey. “Can you teleport us back home please?” JR asked him. “But want about Christian?” Nosey protested. “He’ll be fine. Now teleport us home!” Jordan and JR shouted. Before he was blown to bits Nosey teleported Jordan and JR back home.

Well they it is!
    I’ll try to post the next one Friday okay?

7. jafar custom title

1) Pokemanz don't talk.
    2) Try using a thesaurus and find synonms for words.
    3) Sentence structure is a bit elementary. This is one you have to practice. It takes alot to produce writings skillfully. So keep it up.

8. Ven? Traverse Town Homebody

cool story but I think you spelled spampert instead of Swampert,well, whatever, I'm looking forward to the next chapter,

9. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

Okay I was able to type one chapter on a friends Computer. Still my WordPress is down. But I will try to get the next Chapter on here as soon as possible.

Chapter Two: Not A Bad Morning

Jordan started to slowly wake up when he heard an ear-tearing shriek. He quickly got up and ran to the kitchen, to find his poor little cat frozen in a block of ice. He looked to JR who wasn’t paying him any attention, while eating some of his “special†cereal. “JR, what happened?!†he hollered. “She bit me while I was eating!†JR complained back. “JR, she’s a cat! Not a target, now get her out!†Jordan said as he tried to calm down. “Fine,†JR put his bowl on the table. “but if she bites me again, I’m kicking her out the window!†he turn to the frozen cat and punch the ice away. As soon as the cat was free she jumped into Jordan arms shaking from the cold. “Poor thing….†He gave JR a mean glare than turned but to the shivering creature in his arms. “Go get Nursa please.†The Swampert rolled his eyes, than walked out the door.

A few minutes later JR came in with Nursa the Chansey. “What seems to be the problem?†she asked kindly. “Well let’s see, JR was eating some Cereal, Fluffy bit him, and he decided to freeze her into a block of Ice.†Jordan told the Nurse Pokemon. Nursa turn to the JR and slapped him into the ground. “How could you do that to a poor defenseless creature!†she roared. Jordan took a few steps from the Chansey, who knew they could be that strong? “WTF was that for!†JR screamed with pain. “You know what! Now…†Nursa’s egg in her pouch disappeared. Than put Fluffy in her pouch, who seemed to like the warm pouch and fell asleep. “I’ll come back with her this afternoon. Bye Bye!†she thoughtfully said as he skipped out the door. “You okay?†Jordan laughed as he helped JR up. “Yeah I’m fine, now hurry up and get dressed so we can go to Taylor’s.â€

After Jordan got dressed and ate his breakfast, they started to head down their street. They both looked at all the yard, willed with all these different Pokemon with their owners. “Look at all the Pokemon, I never notice that there were never this many here.†He looked at JR. “Look,†JR pointed to The Payet’s yard. Mr. And Mrs. Payet was in their garden with Seedly the Budew who was laughing with happiness as it made the fowers bloom. “Isn’t this great? I hope Pokemon stay here forever!â€

10. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

Cool, it's really descriptive. But you have to stop capitalising in random places. Still, I think it's really special.