Nintendo Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Plums, May 7, 2014.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

Has anyone tried out the demo yet? Someone gave me one an extra one. There isn't a bunch to do but it's oay.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I've been enjoying the demo in short bursts. Having different characters show up as you complete missions is certainly incentive. It's a nice way to preview the revamped Hoenn~

In other news, a patch is out now for Bank, presumably for compatibility with the new games. Make sure you download it!

3. 61 No. B

I played the demo a couple times. I didn't think it was too terribly interesting and didn't care much about the new npc's that appeared. I, like most people, just played it to get the mega. There's not much to it, but that's okay because it's a demo.

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

This is making me so angry. I have a bunch of pokemon I want to transfer to my other games but I can't because I can't make money. :( I hope I convince my mom to get it this time she said no before.

5. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

does anyone know how to get the secret mission on the demo?

6. Ghost King's Apprentice

I looked on Serebii and some forums but everyone says that they randomly appear.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

There really isn't anything to the demo. I've done it more times than I care to count, and after so much it's just boring. Even all the trainers are the same after enough times[DOUBLEPOST=1416496081][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, Serebii is getting its information, and unfortunately right now it's true, the battle frontier is not in the game. Instead there's the Battle Resort, Battle Maison (I hate that place), move tutors, and a second day care center

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I've been trying to think of some kind of KHV community playthrough of the game, but I couldn't get any ideas. Something like...I don't know, we have a tournament every few gym battles or...something.
    But any kind of playthrough also assumes that everyone's getting the game on the same day, which I don't think is true.

I put Pokemon Y down for a bit after I had some trouble breeding a Torchic I wanted, but I'm going to try to breed (tonight if possible) a full team of Pokemon (minus a spot for my Alpha Sapphire starter. Starter always stays with me) to keep through the entire playthrough; Got two down, one decided, and only need two more.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

More info:

After the Delta Episode, you get given Johto Starters, after beating the Elite Four again you get Unova starters and beat them again and you get Sinnoh ones.
    Charms still exist for Pokédex completion
    In the Battle Maison, you can partner up with Wally, Steven, Archie/Maxie or your rival
    There are no exclusive Mega Stones. All appear to be in each version

10. Ghost King's Apprentice

Bidoof

The plus is we get all the starters, the minus is that no. One will trade me for the starters I breed :(

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Get hidden abilities and i'm sure they will. Probably people will still use greninja with protean. I know I do. Starmie got nothing on Protean Greninja.

12. Ghost King's Apprentice

So, anyway has anyone heard anything about Hoopa? I read somewhere about a special form or a mega evolution but I couldn't dind anything solid.

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

People data-mined the demo and found a new form--not enough stat changes for it to be a Mega, or something like that. All we know are its stats, type, and I think ability. But as Hoopa's regular form hasn't even been officially revealed, well...

14. Ghost King's Apprentice

I have a Hoopa though.

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

The legendaries seem to be exclusive for each game. Zekrom/Reshiram, Ho-oh/Lugia, Tornadus/Thunderous, etc. And you need both in your team to get the third, so there'll be a lot of trading

16. Mysty Unknown

The game finally is out and I cannot wait to go pick it up. I'm listening to the OST and am crying for the nastolgia. My number 1 problem has returned... what will my team be...

17. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Don't know I think I am the only one that never got hyped about those games (I still think this generation was the worst, and made me abandon the franchise for some years). The only thing I got hyped about it is that they announce that we will get all pokemon in X/Y/ORAS, alas I never had 100% of the pokedex.
    That being said, the Battle frontier wasn't included only on Emerald? Though most remakes put all the new things, it isn't unheard of remakes with less content (Yes I am looking at the nerfed edition of Mirage Arena >(!)

18. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

You have a Hoopa?! How so?! o.O

Btw, hi. I'm new here in this thread. I'm honestly surprised there is an ORAS discussion thread here! XD

19. Ghost King's Apprentice

Someone traded it to me a few days ago.

20. Toon-Girl-Abby Merlin's Housekeeper

Someone traded it to you? But wait, does this mean that there was a Hoopa event already?