Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, Feb 16, 2009.

1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I know thats why i don't trust him. He's a hacker of games especially pokemon. HE played platinum training a lvl 1 arceus and had transfered a lvl 100 torterra over so it wouldn't die. Plus this torterra had magma storm and the shaymin only attack.

2. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Good...Can't wait for the event...and to think it knows the moves of the 3 main Sinnoh pokemon..But...I say it again.If you have a Dialga with a good Sp.Attack..Roar of Time does soem serious damage.Like Marriland said.It's a dragon type hyper beam..

3. Azure Flame Banned

Yup. And it's also has it's own speacialty move, Judgment, which type changes depending on the held plate. Like if it held the Spooky Plate, Judgment would be a Ghost type attack. And he even uses it in the movie. Oh! I almost forgot, I have a link to the Japanese 12th movie site. It has a small video of a trailer for it. http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

4. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Dude..I have 17 Arceus....with each plate on one of them...the 17th Arceus is normal type..I know all about him.No need to fill me in on pokemon..I know...XD

But that trailer shows it's gonna kick ass....

5. Azure Flame Banned

Yeah. I just love how Palkia sounds in the movies. Giratina too. Dialga, not so much. It sounds more like he's trying to hack up a loogie or something. Or maybe a Lugia! (Sorry for the bad joke)

6. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

To tell the truth Lugia and Dialga are kinda the same hight..when Lugia stands up of course..But..even though Dialga sounds lame in the movies.I still think that he's better than Palkia...Roar of Time will knock him out easily.If Palkia used S Rend on Dialga..it wouldn't be very effective....since he's part steel...

7. Azure Flame Banned

I know. My sis and I did a Dialga/Palkia fight. Palkia was a higher level, I think 60, and hers was like 50 but she got me with just one Roar of Time.

8. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I rest my case...

I saw on PBR that Dialga can also take out Giratina..both lvl 100 EV trained...Dialga took Giratina out with ROT....1 shot....and it seems to me that ROT's and Hyper Beam's accuracy are the same..But I"ve noticed that Roar of Time comes through and works more often.....hmmm..

It could just be luck..or who knows..

9. Azure Flame Banned

idk. Maybe. But the best dragon attack is Draco Meteor. It's base power is 140.

10. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

What's it's accuracy?

11. Azure Flame Banned

12. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

But Roar Of Time is cooler..XD

Anyway..I"m thinking abuot starting Platinum over..just for some fun..I know I may loose all my EV trained pokemon,and my 10 boxes full of pokemon...but...what do you think I should do?Delete the data or keep it?

Or..I can start a new D/P Journey..

13. Azure Flame Banned

Well, you could always catch weak ones in the other game that you don't need, and trade them over for the ones you don't want to lose, like your EV trained ones.

Oh, and there will be a TRU event for the Secret Key from the 19th till the 26th. But also a Wi-Fi version of it from the 20th till May 12th

14. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yes..that's a good idea..I'll have to bust out my second DS now...XD

Really...I kinda hacked to get the secret key...do you already have the key?

15. Azure Flame Banned

I tried hacking it once, but it didn't work. I'm gonna see if I can ask my dad to put my DS back on his router so I can go to Wi-Fi again and get it on the 20th. I already have Rotom, of course, since it's in the Sinnoh dex.

16. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

The forms are awesome..I'm not spoiling it for you...

So,yeah..I think they're done with the whole D/P/P thing...I mean..they only make 2-3 games per Generation..Now...it looks like 3..I think what's next is the anime has to continue till we get to the Battle Frontier again..jeez..

What will they call it?Pokemon Battle Frontier Platinum....or something?I don't have a clue on how they can make a decent sounding title.

17. Azure Flame Banned

Yeah, it's always 3 for the main games, other than the 1st gen remakes.

I don't know. Maybe Diamond and Pearl: Battle Frontier. Because there's Diamond and Pearl and Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension.

18. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Wanna know what would be longer?

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and Platinum:Battle Frontier

?????Who knows..they might do it..they can add Platinum if they want...

19. Azure Flame Banned

I don't think they would. That would just be stupid.

20. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I know right?I mean..it would have the longest anime name in history..8 words for a title.Jeez..but..who would you like taken out of pokemon forever?A specific character.