Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Azure Flame Banned

Noone really. Although I wish they brought back Misty for good. Although I think they took her out because of 4-kids.

2. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Oh well..they actually made the 3 girls we all know and love...look older than 10.They look frickin 15 atleast..Dawn for sure

3. Azure Flame Banned

I guess. But I hate how they edit it. In the one with Hippowdon and Butch and Cassidy, Dawn is supposed to fall on her head like Ash and Brock, but in the US version, she lands on her butt. Why? Because in the Japanese episode, when she lands on her head, her dress moves and her panties are showing. And the Alcupulco episode in the first season was severely cut just because James had fake breasts.

4. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah...that episode was sick though..I thought there were more episodes that they either didn't show.or were cut extremely.

The japanese can see what they want.But no..this is 4kids God dammit..Dragonball had 10x worse crap than this and it was still for minors...seriously.

5. Azure Flame Banned

But 4-kids stopped before Battle Frontier. That's why the voices changed. It's now Pokemon USA. But I liked the old voices, and Team Rocket's first motto.

But man, the reason for banning some episodes is stupid. Like one episode was banned here because a gun was pointed at Ash. So for us, he suddenly get's 30 Tauros out of nowhere. Check this out. http://www.serebii.net/anime/banned.shtml

6. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

They shouldn't be 4kids..they should be 4babys.....

about that episode...all I gotta say is....wow...They over do it..I can understand little kids watch pokemon an all..but they go a bit too far..

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Heyare any of you entering the VGC tournament?

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

What's that?

9. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

ITs the pokemon video game championship. check this

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Damn. I'd love to do that. Sadly I live no where near those qualifier locations. xD You'd think Madison would be on there. >:

I might be in Lancaster, though. My mom is there. XD

11. Azure Flame Banned

I live in NH, so the closest one is here:
    June 6
    Valley Forge Convention Center
    Montgomery and Lancaster Rooms
    1160 1st Ave
    King of Prussia, PA 19406

So I'm not going to go. Besides, I don't have any Pokemon that would qualify, by the time it'd come, all my good Pokemon would be level 100 and fully EV trained. And they need to be level 50

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

So I just finished leveling my Garchomp to level 100 (as a phys. sweeper)

his attack: 387
    his speed: 325
    moves: earthquake, crunch, brick break and dragon claw

What does KHV think?

13. Azure Flame Banned

Seems pretty good. I recently finished training my Floatzel that I had from the begining. I removed all EV's and retrained it. It's got Swift Swim as an ability, it's holding a Damp Rock. It knows Surf, Ice Beam, Dig, and Rain Dance. It's trained in Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, and Speed. It's stats in those are 250 Sp. Attack, 142 Sp. Defense, and 328 Speed. With Swift Swim and Rain Dance, it's speed will double and with the Damp Rock, it'll be like that for longer. Plus Surf will get a nice boost. It's also got a Hardy Nature.

14. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

That's one good pokemon...my Platinum is skrewed over for now so I can't really do anything.

15. Inasuma "pumpkin"

That's a really fast Floatzel. LOL Your Sp. Defense is low though because of your nature though, I think. How much did you EV train that stat?

16. Azure Flame Banned

I only gave it 40 EV's in Sp. Defense, but it had an IV of 27 for it. I was mainly focusing on the Sp. Attack and Speed. And Hardy is a neutral nature. Anyways, Floatzel's max possible Sp. Defense with a neutral nature is 199. As for Speed, it's almost the max possible Speed with a neutral nature. It has 30 IV's and 254 EV's. I put in the extra 2 EV's so I could get the ribbon so I know I'm done. My plan for him is as soon as I send him into battle, use Rain Dance. Then depending on the Pokemon I'm facing, I use Surf, Ice Beam, or Dig. Surf for STAB, and Ice Beam and Dig for it's two weaknessess, Grass and Electric. That's how I've been doing it lately, making sure they have good IV's, going with the IV's and nature, giving it STAB moves, and giving it moves to take down it's weaknessess.

17. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

seems pretty good. But why sp. Att? I would've raised its att. since it has a better basse stat for that.

18. Azure Flame Banned

Because it's IV in Attack sucked. It's Sp. Attack is 20 but it's Attack is 7.

19. roxasrikusora King's Apprentice

Realm of darkness or Anti-Forms orb dont know
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA Now i have betted wake by allowing toi weild the legendary DARKRAI
    NOT HACKED its form almia and manaphy and riolu
    so does someone want one of my darkies

20. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Ahh i just learned about IVs yesterday. That would be a good reason to train attack then.

I don't understand. What are you saying?