Positivity & Negativity

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Inasuma, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

This thread is to help some people who are confused as to how to deal with things when coming down to positive things and negative things in their every-day experiences.

There's a very important thing to keep in mind when dealing with positive and negative attitudes. When dealing with that kind of intuition, most, if not all the time, the negative aspects appeal far more than the positive ones, and generally seem to outweigh them. And with attitudes, it's no different. For example, if you are constantly negative, the only thing you will attract is negative vibe/attitude/etc..

Let's suppose that one day you just say it was a "bad day." Well, it wasn't really a bad day, but let's say you thought it was. That was because seemingly "negative" things were going on; instead, try to reflect a more positive attitude, even if it requires the extra energy. I'm not saying be like Orihime from Bleach and just be a mindless happy slave; that's not the point. Realizing and being aware of negative and positive aspects in life is very important because it teaches you when to pin-point them and avoid/grab them when necessary.

And if possible, try to not even CONSIDER bad & good aspects. Which is something I normally try to do. Instead of experiencing things as positive and negative, experience them as unconditional (without assumption of attitude). If you can do that, then you won't have to constantly feel hammered by things like girls, boys, people, social lives, and the like.

Hope that helps.

2. The Guy Destiny Islands Resident

I read something like this in a book called "The Secret". In the book it says that when you think positive thoughts, it attracts good things to happen to you. When I started thinking positive thoughts, good things started happening to me. But then I began to think some bad thoughts and bad things happened to me. I think you all should try this, it's so cool.
    P.S A good thought is 10 times stronger than a bad one. :)

3. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Yeah, like, whenever you're unhappy, try to force yourself to be happy. How? Be thankful for good things that happened, or good things in general. Was there good weather? Did something make you smile earlier? If you fake being happy long enough, you'll find that you don't have to fake anymore, and you're really happy. At least, that's what I do.

4. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Exactly, TG.

But if you want to be even deeper than that, try not even to consider things positive or bad. Instead, refer to each experience as unconditional. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.