Support Solved PPSSPP Problem playing Birth by Sleep

Discussion in 'Technology' started by pTOYOTq, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pTOYOTq Moogle Assistant

I don't know where to post my problems at so if you could direct me to the right spot that would be greeat.
    Anyways, I'm having baaaaaad texture problems with BBSFM on PPSSPP. If anyone could try to help me that would be awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1410018196][/DOUBLEPOST]Pleaseeeeee

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  2. libregkd -

3. pTOYOTq Moogle Assistant

4. pTOYOTq Moogle Assistant

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

what exactly were you doing when that occurred, other than your configurations, plus how did you configure ppsspp? if possible post a screenshot of you config.

6. pTOYOTq Moogle Assistant

It happens shortly after starting a new game. During one of the beginning videos of Destiny Islands is when it starts doing that. My version of ppsspp is all weirded out in Japanese and English. Could it be that I'm using it with DirectX instead of OpenGL?

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

you should try asking a ppsspp forum, they'll probably be able to help you more
    also, if the problem is in a cutscene, me thinks it's a problem with your iso/game

8. pTOYOTq Moogle Assistant

I don't know about that. It's not just cutscenes, but game play, too. And I've tried it with both the Final mix and normal and neither work. Well, I mean in a sense they do "work" but they aren't exactly playable. Is there a PPSSPP forum on here?

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

not on these forums, no there is not
    i would google search for a psp emulation forum and see if maybe they'd be able to help you
    i'm only saying this because we do not specialize in emulation, we just play the games or read about them
    and i have never heard of ppsspp before, so there is that
    good luck

10. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

What Usagi said, you should ask this on a forum that specializes in emulation preferably psp emulation as she stated cus frankly Idk what is causing that and tbh I barely play the ppsspp emulator so that'a just another reason to ask this on another forum that specializes in this sort of thing.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.