Re:Coded Prepare to laugh...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by RoxasXIIIX, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexisNobodyXV Destiny Islands Resident

No I don't think they will. Unless they get begged by fans. XD

2. twilight knight4 Traverse Town Homebody

maybe who knows if they did it would be stupid if it was only released in japan

3. P Banned

I suspect so. People doubted CoM. It was one of the most fun games in the series. Very Un-button-mashy.

Anyway, this is almost certain to get a remake, provided it shows something of importance.

However, if it is like KH moblle...

4. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

It won't be. Mobile was made by Disney alone - virtually no help from SE at all. That's why it wasn't that good. Coded on the other hand is: Made by SE, canon, on very high-tech phones, has an interesting story, gameplay that actually seems kinda fun despite it being a puzzle game, great quality cutscenes.

5. 11jones2 Traverse Town Homebody

wait what kingdom hearts mobile and if coded is impotertent and america miss out i am heading to japan

6. MelodiousNoctureDelight Destiny Islands Resident

I agree, it's probably not the best marketing desicion. I mean, people will go and buy PSP or DS for games, cuz they know they'll use it for others, but I can't imagine people buying a phone just to play Coded.

Here's hoping for DS!

7. JaxonXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

The only reason to make Coded Final Mix is so Japan can point at us and laugh and mock us cause they're the only ones who get Final Mixes.:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.