Support PS4 or new computer?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by DaSpade101, Jan 24, 2014.

1. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

So with KH IV coming out, I feel obligated to get a PS4, but I also need a new computer since the one I have now is just some netbook that can't run anything. Which of the two should I get? (and what would be the advantages of having the one)

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

KH III already released?

Anyway, I'd say getting new computer for now, because it will be a while till KH III is out.

3. Misty gimme kiss

I agree, a new computer is definitely a better option. I have a PS4 and while it's pretty awesome, it's still really early to buy one. I can't see KH3 coming out until, at the earliest, 2016 (but imo late 2017 to 2018 is more likely). You have plenty of time to save for a PS4--and there could be a price drop in that time.

4. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

Oops I got PS4 confused with KH III

5. Llave Superless Moderator

I had the same debate as you, and I decided that I could use a better PC with more RAM and memory so definitely get a better computer for yourself. As Misty stated, the PS4 is still a wee baby and a lot of the launch games are okey but not super. Plus KH III will be a few years.

6. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

Well it's not like I would be geting the PS4 strictly for KH III. I have plenty of other games I'm interested that are/will only be available on the PS4. It's a tough debate.

Might go with a new PC though, as most people I ask are suggesting.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I understand what you're saying. I too personally have interest in a lot of PS4 games as well that don't include KH3. But like Llave said, the PS4 is still new, and I would suggest getting it at a time when the PS4 library of available games gets much bigger (hence more choices of what games to get).

8. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Since my ps3 , my pc isn't made for gaming anymore , so I don't care about a "gaming pc".. in my experience I can't manage that many "gaming centers"