Sony PSN - The current state

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

If Sony finds who did this, they could possibly permanently **** these hackers up.

But really, six times? Come on. Go after XBL. That's more ******.

2. libregkd -

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

4. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I subscribed to their Twitter and they claim that all they want is to embarrass the hell out of these companies. Of course that does raise the question of why they have a Twitter. And a Facebook page. And a Youtube channel. And their own website.

5. P Banned

I wonder how many advertisements they have plastered over their we8site?

Even so, you'd think the Twitter, at least, could 8e traced.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

You would honestly think that these hackers have had enough fun annoying the hell out of /oth Sony and the users of PSN... Seriously, how many times are they gonna get hcked before they all get bored and stop?

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

These hackers are really starting to piss me off honestly. I get lolzsec wanting to show security holes, this has been done and there really isn't a point in hitting them again before their new security is properly established. Anonymous wanted a bit of vengeance, which they now have. And the others? I don't know. They seem to have little purpose other than to hop on the bandwagon and kick Sony while they are down.

I mean I can't agree with everything Sony's done. PSN communications should of been encrypted from the beginning, the root-kit scandal a few years ago was out of line, etc. But I'm impressed with how Sony handled this honestly. They are taking good care of the affected costumers and are making moves to update security. But god forbid they be unable to update all of their networks instantly.

I find the line the line on "Hackers 16, Sony 0" to just be funny. What would constitute a point for Sony? If a hack doesn't work it is data for the next attempt. I'm sure there are well over sixteen failures to get those attacks to work, but it is just part of the process. They might as well have said that they got the highest score in a round of solitaire.

8. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Fewer than you'd think.
    http://lulzsecurity.com/

Oh, and they have a theme song too.
    [video=youtube;VJGRlm3alLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJGRlm3alLY[/video]

9. Zter Banned

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

11. The Fuk? Dead

Me, and Abe's Exodus. At the risk of looking gay...<3

It was better on PC but meh.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Don't worry, there's no shame in taking advantage of free games. (especially when it's an Oddworld game and a not-crappy Sonic)

13. The Fuk? Dead

I also got Lilo and Stich for my little brothers. Pretty good deal.

14. libregkd -

15. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Guilty. Very addictive but a bit of a disappointment. Taking advantage of PS Plus.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Wow... we really think alike.

I just got it to reminisce about how crappy both the graphics, and the platforming were back in 2001...

17. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

European PSN goodies for me. I got me Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, I loved it even if it was incredibly short. Must finally get Crack in Time now.
    Nothing that special about PSN+ I have to say, I like the back catalogue of games that you can get, I've been playing Burnout Paradise because of it.
    This Welcome Back package has been fine. But not that great.

18. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

This welcome back pack has been iffy for me. I like inFamous but it was surprisingly short and I've not played Ratchet and Clank yet while I have been playing Burnout since I got it (mostly for trophies, I wouldn't pay money for this game in a life time) but PS+ was disappointing. I definitely don't see the point in getting it unless you play absolutely everything under the sun. Also, my friend had a problem with his welcome back pack, where it only let him have one of the two free games.

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

If that doesn't work then go to PSN tech support.

20. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

The PSN+ is a hit or a miss. Sometimes you get some really good games on offer, others are ones you download, play once and then delete from your hard drive.

Did he try checking his Services list and then PSN Promotions? It should tell him how many he has left.