PSP Games Help

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Excasr, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hey there, guys. Long time no see...

Welp, I wanted to play a game, found the file and download it. It is now on my PSP, but it doesn't work. I've been seeing people using it and it does work for them.
    Let's say the cards.

The file is Breath of Fire IV.EBOOT; what's strange, I believe .EBOOT is not something like .CSO or .ISO . I would like to know what could I do with the .EBOOT file to run on my PSP.

Other advices about PSP games and the such are also welcome.

Thank you...

2. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    IIRC, BOFIV Is a ps1 game correct?

Can you actually see the game on your PSP, if you can and it's not running, alot of the time it's just a bad file.

If you can't, you may be playing it in the wrong section, for ps1 games, you have to open up your PSP folder in the PSP, then click on the GAMES folder and place it in that one.

I'm not sure what your exact issue is so if you give me more details I might be able to help more, sorry.

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I actually can see it on my PSP, but it doesn't sound a game like the others, it is just some strange file to my PSP. When I select it, it shows the "PSP" thingy before you enter in any game, but then it goes back to the PSP's Main Menu.

4. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    That does sound weird as hell, it honestly might be just a bad file, I have a website that generally has really good copies of the games, I'll give it to you in a VM though, since y'know, forum rules.

5. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

• Create a new folder and name it anything (it doesn't matter what you name the folder but i usually name it after the title of the game)
    • Copy the EBOOT file into that folder.
    • Next copy your newly created folder into the directory PSP/GAME.
    If the game still wont load i recommend installing Popsloader onto your PSP. It basically increases the compatibility of PSX games on your PSP. It's also very easy to install.
    That should be it, reply if you are still having trouble.