Kingdom Hearts II Question for a friend

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Daissuke, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daissuke Moogle Assistant

Lulz, I had no idea where to put this, so I just guessed and put it here. If it's in a very unsuitable place, feel free to move/delete/whatever you desire.

Well, getting to the point, my friend wants a question answered. I've had to do it for her as a consequence of letting her fervently use my internet-which she herself lacks-and allowing her to see something that sent her into an uproar.

What she saw, paraphrasing, was along the lines of 'Yeah, at the KH panel, it was said no pairings were to be made canon', or something to that effect. She saw red because she kind of was hoping for some pairings-RikuKairi, in particular, for her own reasons. I myself can't find the original source of this claim, so I'm asking the dear people of these boards to possibly supply one for me and put both of us girls out of our misery DX

Regards~

2. Repliku Chaser

Nomura likes to leave things open so that people can make up their own minds etc. Though it seems pretty clear that RikuxKairi would never be something to happen unless Sora and Kairi didn't get along that way. As it seems now, Sora and Kairi like each other very much to the point where he imagines her dancing with him and she's the most important person in his memories. Also, Kairi gave Sora her Heart and wanted to leave DI with him. So nothing is -set- with the two but it seems the most logical thing to assume at this time that they are likely to at least at some point go out with one another. Riku doesn't seem to get a love interest as of yet, as Namine also liked Sora, and she was Kairi's Nobody. He'll just have to be patient.

3. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

i agree xDDDDDD

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Namine also ended up with Roxas, even if she did like Sora. Riku is just...alone, for now, I guess. Unless he finds someone in Days or BBS<<.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.