Question Time Question Time with DigitalAtlas

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Heart ❤, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayabusa Venomous

Don't do an impressions for me.

What is your favorite superhero costume? Supervillain? Super-other-type-of-character?

Can you speak/write any languages beside English?

Better character design: Bayonetta 1 or Bayonetta 2?

Favorite Smash game? Smash main?

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Impressions of Hayabusa?

3. 61 No. B

best 80s japanese mech series not named zeta gundam?

4. Karuta Reborn

• Impressions
    • Thoughts on KH series as of late
    • Thoughts on KH-Vids as of late
    • Favourite album of 2016

5. 61 No. B

favorite blink 182 album?
    favorite blink 182 song?
    favorite blink 182 music video?
    favorite blink 182 band member?
    ever been to any blink 182 shows?
    did you ever have pictures of blink 182 in your locker?
    did you ever take a picture of a blink 182 band member to the person who cut your hair?
    did you ever look at pictures of blink 182 to see what clothes they wore so you could dress like them?
    what was the first blink 182 song you heard?
    what year was it when you heard your first blink 182 song?
    what do you think is the most underrated blink 182 album?
    what do you think is the most overrated blink 182 album?
    what do you expect from the next blink 182 album?
    Impressions of blink 182?

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Site won't load. Will you still watch it? c:

9:29 - 14:45:

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I have received clarification and he meant guilty pleasure!

So I don't really have a guilty pleasure? I'm usually just embracing why it gives me any joy unless I'm like trying to impress someone or whatever, and even then- I'll be like YO LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW IS THE SHIT but will be like "lol yeah Minecraft sucks" despite having no issue with it. I generally own most of the raunchy stuff I play because it's raunchy. You know what though, I really got an itch scratched by the sub-par Sonic Boom (when was the 3D collectathon? when?) so the glitches and chuggin' didn't bother me. Answer is Sonic Boom, I think.

1. I'm trying to recall impressions from 2006. RIIIP.
    First: I remember thinking you weren't serious, but not like a shitposter either. Playful might be the word? I knew I found it very hard to talk to you.
    Current: And the only reason I remember the above is because now I think how dumb and wrong that was. You're very approachable and very fun loving. You usually always have a good story too. I remember once when we didn't quite get along that you still offered to help me with something very important. I'll probably never forget that kindness tbh. Stay funny.

2. Man, it used to be "The Prestige" but I haven't seen it in like a decade. I have no idea how I feel about that movie anymore. The last film that I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed was The Girl Who Leapt Through Time so we're putting that as an extended answer.

3. The best things are actually fairly private, but I think the moments where I had the realizations like "Oh, I'm good at this" regarding a few things and started building up skills. Those were what I cherish the most.

Yours might be less sweet XD
    First: This guy's pretty reasonable but he keeps getting into arguments. He needs to simmer down or he's gonna piss off EVERYONE.
    Current: THIS GUY'S MOE AS FUCK. I feel the Discord has really brought out the best and funniest traits in you. You're someone I can always have a good chat with.

1. Yours are going to be the most recent because we basically only talked after the Discord came into existence
    First: Definitely a prude but a sweet heart. She's trying very hard in the Discord, so I'll try hard back
    Current: Literal lifeline to me for a portion of this year and hyper loyal, maybe even to a fault. Wouldn't harm a fly. I'd never say anything bad about her.
    2. Hmmmm what is my favorite cartoon... You know, from an animation perspective, it really probably is Amazing World of Gumball? I feel that shouldn't be my answer, but the first two seasons of that show impressed me with the amount of work they did while managing to still be interesting and funny. BUT BOY I WATCH TOO MANY CARTOONS TO FIGURE THIS OUT. I'll leave it there and then just feel the shame for not picking Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Dexter's Lab, Tom and Jerry, any Looney Toons etc. Man I hate choosing favorites. This probably isn't my favorite and just my most recently enjoyed. DON'T MAKE ME PICK BETWEEN MY CHILDREN ;~~~;
    3. Probably The Spoon or The Microwave as far as Gumball goes.
    4. I have no answer but this video is my feelings . In Gumball, it's probably Gumball. There we go.

(these are beautiful)

1. I associate purple with calm people? I think?
    2. Primary would probably be marketing with a secondary in animation. I realllly want to learn animation. I appreciate it from afar too much.
    3. Shit you're right.
    First: RUUUUUDE
    Current: CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
    Better?
    4. FLCL, but extended across four years. For real, there's about as much robot building. (I couldn't find a good enough gif)
    5. THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID I KNOW, SIR
    6. 9:11. (No really)
    7. Enough to build a large fire.
    8. Like the AH show? No actually. I should watch it but I never have. It does too much news that I just don't need.
    9. A kilogram of deeyock because deeyock is heavier than steel.
    10. Same rules that I gave Amaury, but you have to pair it instead with a very sad song so it looks like you're committing a murder. You monster.

1. Wish granted.
    2. UHHH **** I FORGOT TO THINK ABOUT THIS ONE
    Wonder Red from Wonderful 101 because it's a mix of comic hero and streets and I looooove the Wonder masks. Supervillain.... Off the top of my head? Deathstroke. Other trivia: I really liked Gambit's design as a kid.
    3. I'm currently attempting to learn to speak one but that's it. Not far enough to warrant any sort of extended talk on it.
    4. Bayonetta 2 is nicer to look at but I think Bayonetta 1 is more unique.
    5. Smash 4. Brawl's campaign sucked and I didn't like playing as many characters as I do in Smash 4. My main is Roy because of that RAAAAW POOWWWWERRRR.
    I should note here that Smash is the fighting game I am the WORST at. I am much better at standard 2D and 3D fighters.

(Arright this got me)

First: You know, the thing is, I don't remember Boosa before we were buddies. It's like we IMMEDIATELY hit it off because we met in Nova's stream so current is going to reflect first.
    Current: Lots of energy and passion. Has such a strong drive for the things he loves that even when we disagree, I can't throw it out. I feel a day hanging out together would be making fun of trash and gushing over things we adore.

I haven't watched any 80s mech shows due to lack of time but uhhh

[​IMG]

Gunbuster.

Gunbuster is the one I want to watch the most.

1.First: Who is this angry guy yelling at Blaine and how long has he been on staff? Was he hired when I was here a year ago? Huh
    Current: Composed as can be. It took an intense round of mafia to throw you off your game and even then I didn't make you misstep. I'm very excited to get to know you more and see what comes out your work ethic and intelligence.
    2. It's uhh... It's not great. KHII caused a lot of narrative complications and made the game mechanically uninteresting to me. BBS was something I didn't enjoy AT ALL narratively and I found the worlds to be boring so I checked out there. But the new one with Aqua dress up? That has my interest because it looks like they're getting creative with set pieces. I wanna see more. I think they need a reset though.
    3. If I had to describe KHV in a word, it would be intimate. The low activity is making is so every one who wouldn't get to know each other IS getting to know each other. This is good, but we still need more activity. I think a big problem right now is we lost a lot of the thread and content makers who sued to get people to post. I made a thread to get my name changed and it got 5 pages in a day. We CAN be active and we have about 40 members logging in every week, we just need them to get posting. Discord's perfect for casual chatter. Maybe the conspiracy theories are perfect rn idk.
    4. SOOOOO I haven't listened to a single new album this year except for Blink-182's California... which was only okay. I used to keep up with music hardcore but then I kinda overwhelmed myself as it got harder to acquire and then my computer with all my music died hard and I have been too lazy to save the HDD lately.
    tl;dr the OST to Star Fox Zero.

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO BLINK IN AGES WHY DO

1. Neighborhoods has really grown on me, but Take Off Your Pants and Jacket was the soundtrack to my highschool life.
    2. "Not Now" or "Ghosts on the Dance Floor"
    3. Uhhh... You know I don't think I've watched any of their videos in a lonnnnng time. Stay Together for the Kids jumps out at me.
    4. Mark Hoppus is hilarious so him.
    5. Actually yes. In 2012, I saw them at the Neighborhoods Tour. Got a t-shirt and everything. Tom sounded like shit lul
    6.I had their logo in my locker actually. Again, Take Off was really popular among me and my friends.
    7. NO ACTUALLY. I've had the same hair style forever. It's an odd coincidence.
    8. No, but I was all into 90s punk/pop-punk anyway so that probably trickled into my fashion choices.
    9. Probably I Miss You or First Date? They were really popular on the radio when I was a kid.
    10. Idk dude. I was probably a kid and didn't realize it. It came back in full swing when Roxas, Darkwatch and Trigger went on an Angels and Airwaves kick and then I brought it to my irl friend circle.
    11. Neighborhoods. People give that a lot of crap.
    12. The eponymous one from 2003. It's got some good tracks but half of them are crap and forgettable.
    13. NOT TOM DELONGE LOL.
    14. First: What is this ****
    High School: I love this ****
    Current: Eh, it's okay. More nostalgic to me than anything.

LOL WAIT WHY DIDN'T THIS AUTOMERGE

9. 61 No. B

i think i did a pretty good job of this :v

10. Ghost King's Apprentice

Are you watching out?

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

C'MON MORE QUESTIONS LES GO I'M READY

[​IMG]

I'm really upset by the lack of Smash Mouth, but you get a C.

You won, so you can't get any lower, but a tad basic playstyle. You just swap between healing and attacking and are winning the war of attrition. Not once did I see you going for a big play. Gotta start thinking in terms of buffs and debuffs.

Lemme try to make a comparison: There's a status effect in Xenoblade Chronicles called "topple." By itself, topple is stupid and worthless. But with the right buffs, it's a power that keeps enemies down and doubles their vulnerability. Thus inventing the meta of that game called the "topple lock." where you start combining moves and mastering delaying the monster from getting up so you can WRECK HIM and having to adjust on the fly when it goes bad and now you're vulnerable. Or things like in Paper Mario speed runs where you start seeing CRAAAAZY damage from very low levels.

At simmering down? You absolutely did. Everyone here loves you now.

No, I've stopped watching out.
    I've started to pout.
    and I've started to cry.
    Because you won't tell me why.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  12. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

What core events created you?
    What are your drives?
    Have you ever been in love?

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

What is your superpower?

Favourite colour?

If you could go to any fictional universe of your choice (no return to this one, you just appear there with just the clothes you're wearing), would you go and which universe?

Would you rather go bald or dye your hair neon pink permanently?

Why are you soo awesome?

Favourite food?

Time has suddenly stopped for everyone/thing except you, you don't know if or when it will restart, what do you do?

Describe your ideal khv fanfic? Where would it be set? What would happen?

Best way to make an exit?

14. Amaury Legendary Hero

I will take my C with pride! I do use buffs, but Empyrea, like many bosses from Dhoulmagus and onward, has this ability that nullifies buffs. When this happens, you'll see "[Boss] is enveloped in a wave of ice" on the screen, or "[Boss] generates a disruptive wave of energy" on some discs—I still don't know why this one thing is different on some discs; the former one seems to be the one majorly seen, though I personally think the latter makes more sense—and that your buffs were negated, including tension built up. And this ability is even also used when you have no buffs in place, which is good for you because it's basically a turn-waster for the bosses, and since it starts with Dhoulmagus and bosses from Dhoulmagus and onward who have this ability also have the ability to attack twice per turn, it can be useful. Empyrea in particular likes to use the wave of ice—or disruptive wave of energy—a lot, so buffing, and tensioning up, especially, are not worth it.

Man, I wish we could do two other randomly chosen boss battles, one from my primary favorite game—Dragon Quest VIII is my secondary favorite game—and one from the Kingdom Hearts series. Hurr hurr. Or at least my primary favorite game. But alas, you said one video, I believe.

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

MvCI dream roster. As many or as few as you want. Gogogogogo

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

Please write for me a beautifully crafted essay exemplifying your love of in game fishing. So I can truly understand the euphoric sensation of becoming a master baiter.

17. Yozora Archer

Impressions

When was the last time you fapped to anything KH related?

If you could make someone a staff mem, excluding yourself, who would you choose?

Is the Premium section still dead after all these moon cycles?

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Jay doesn't fap

19. 61 No. B

who on this page has the best ava/sig
    you cant say nova and you cant say yourself

20. Yozora Archer

That's not what he said last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.