Question Time Question Time with Llave (Korrasami™)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Llave (Korrasami™)!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Korrasami™

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. I am going to scare you! BOO!
    4. Watch this short video of the Kingdom Hearts II Pete battle in Timeless River. While watching the video, also pay close attention to Donald and Goofy's HP and MP meters as well as their voices. After watching it, tell me if you feel bad for them or who you feel bad for more and who you feel was "punished" more.
    5. Do you like me? And why? On a scale of one to ten, where am I?
    6. Am I awesome? :D
    7. Who is your favorite musical artist?
    8. If you had the opportunity to hang out with me, would you?
    9. You're a person.
    10. What is the definition of "post"?

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Wow, lots of questions to respond to, better get crackin' .___.

I. You were very enthusiastic about the forum and being as involved as possible with everything. Also that avatar that looked like Barrett from FFVII pff.

II. turd

III.
    [​IMG]

IV. I don't really feel bad for them? the player just isn't healing at all and waits for Donald to do all the work so about 90% of the video I'm just basically hearing his health level alarm.

V. I like you quite a lot. I suppose a ten, if I had to put peeps on a scale. I usually have two degrees, if I like you, I like you, if you're a butt, then I don't like you. Simple as that.

VI. No. You're too awesome.

VII. Too many to choose from, from different genres, but I've been in an EDM mood, so with a very broad generalization of that category, my faves would be Madeon, Skrillex, 7obu, Krewella, Parov Stelar, Caravan Palace, and Zedd.

VIII. Ya dawg, always wanted to visit Washington State, and the west coast for that matter.

IX. That's debatable.

X.
    [​IMG]

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Meanie!

1. I like you.
    2. You're cool.
    3. I love you.

5. 61 No. B

we're so used to this not existing no one thought to look

persona 3 or 4? this is important. if you don't know just like google them or something
    what wattage of light bulb do you use, and can you speak to the quality of daylight bulbs? this is also important.
    can you provide sufficient evidence of proprietary rights to support your claim as the official holder of the Korrasami trademark?
    impressions i guess
    what was your favorite movie of 2014
    how's it going -- how's life treating llave

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hope ya enjoyed your QT @Llaverion! Normally I would leave this open till you answered remaining questions, but since you can post after a lock v:

Next poll will be up soon! Currently, we will have two QTs (tale's and the next one) running at the same time for a few days because I was a couple days late with this one. Small bump in the road, but we sure ain't goin' off course again.

IMPRESSIONS LLAVE?
    REACTIONS TO THE KORRASAMI LLAVE?
    FAVORITE SONG AND WHY LLAVE?
    WHAT IS ONE QUOTE YOU FEEL APPLIES TO YOU MOST AND WHY LLAVE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.