Question Time Question Time with Marushi!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

This is a fascinating read.

If you could live in a TV show, which would you choose?

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Ummmmm the A-Team! It has enough action and excitement that I'd never have a boring life, but seeing a death or serious injury is miraculously rare despite the fact that cars and helicopters and planes are crashed and smashed on a weekly basis, so I wouldn't have to worry about danger too much. Plus I could totally rock being Amy Allen, and hanging out with the team and going on adventures while gathering info for a career as a journalist would be awesome. XD

Lol, I'll probably think of a better one later and smh for missing a good opportunity, but for now, the A-Team is good. XD

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  3. Amaury Legendary Hero

7:13 - 7:34

Rate the ow factor when Donald and Goofy as well as Sora got damaged on a scale of one to ten and explain . (Note: Not my video.)

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

The ow factor? Um... idk, to me I guess it would be... er, I suppose a 3 or 4? lol, I didn't feel anything watching that clip of the video. I mean I guess it's kind of a bummer to die, but... I didn't feel anything, sorry. XD

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

More like, "Does it look like it really hurt them?"

Anyway, no more videos.

1. Favorite food?
    2. Favorite drink?
    3. Favorite snack?

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well, I mean, I suppose. He did yell like he was disappointed, so yeah, I suppose he probably was pretty upset. XD

1. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Always has been, always will be. XD
    2. Coffee. XD
    3. Depends on the mood. Sometimes I love Cheezits, sometimes I prefer to eat like a peach or a bunch of grapes or something. XD

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Impressions (I can't resist. Not remembering is perfectly cool)

How do you take your coffee? Do you like espresso drinks?

The zombie apocalypse has started. It is too dangerous to go outside. How long could you live with the things you have nearby.

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I remember you from the RP Arena, lol. I always liked RPing with you, you were cool and though I don't remember what your style was back then, I remember I always enjoyed seeing your posts. Now, I'd say I don't see you around as much as I used to, and don't talk to you very much either, which is a shame, because you seem like a pretty nice person. :)

It all depends, lol. If I'm drinking coffee at home, I like to try all sorts of different blends or flavors, just brewed normally, and I drink it with flavored creamer, again, all sorts of different kinds. Lately, Cinnabon coffees and creamers are what I like. If I don't have creamer, I put in milk and a bit of sugar. But when I buy coffee out somewhere, I only buy blended unless I'm in a certain mood, so I haven't really done espressos very much. My favorite kind of coffee to buy is a blended mocha with a shot of cinnamon flavoring in it. And then finally, sometimes at home I put a bag of chai spice herbal tea in my coffee, but I mainly only do that around Christmas time. XD I love it, especially if you add just a touch of vanilla creamer, top it with whipped cream, and drizzle it with chocolate and caramel syrup. XD It's a lot of different flavors all at once, but it's great to sip while it snows outside. XD

Let's see, I have a display case full of rocks I could throw, two katanas, two fantasy swords, and a keyblade, so I think I'd be okay for a bit. XD

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hope you had fun with your QT, Marushi! :]

Next poll is now open~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.