Quick Question

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by KeybladeSpirit, Feb 11, 2016.

1. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

What is a good way to start the, "It seems like things are starting to get kind of serious so we really need to make sure that we're on the same emotional page," talk?

I keep running it through my head and every hypothetical I've tried would make me want to never have anything to do with me again because I would think I'm a creep.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"It seems like things are starting to get kind of serious so we really need to make sure that we're on the same emotional page."

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

You: Hey I wanted to talk to you about something, if you have the time
    Other person: Yeah sure, whats up?
    You: *insert whatever it is this thread is actually about*

Turns out communication is super easy if you just don't psych yourself out about it.

4. Yozora Archer

Bro, just get her in a room devoid of sound and people, and just let everything roll out like a Decepticon about to I dont know

5. Patman Bof

I' m not sure I understand which "emotional page" you' re talking about.

I' m not big on verbal communication either when it comes to feelings, but I' m pretty good at reading body language. The first time I kissed a girl I just leaned in, we were dancing and it was pretty obvious we both wanted it. Same goes for the first time I slept with a girl, we were making out in a room and it became obvious we wanted to take it further.

But if you' re talking about asking whether you have a long term thing or not ... well long term things are all I' m interested in, so I usually observe people long enough for me to know whether they' re serious or not before I make my move. It drives the phonies away.