Re:Chain of Memories HD Screenshots from Famitsu

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

As done with the Final Mix and 358/2 Days portion of the 1.5 HD ReMix, Famitsu has begun releasing screenshot previews of the second game to come with the collection; Re:Chain of Memories. along with the screenshots, a small interview is posted with Art Director: Takeshi Fujimoto, and Animation Director; Koji Hamada. All the information seen online will be part of the February 21st issue of Famitsu Weekly.

Recom1.jpg Recom2.jpg Recom3.jpg Recom4.jpg Recom5.jpg Recom6.jpg Recom7.jpg Recom8.jpg Recom9.jpg Recom10.jpg Recom11.jpg Recom12.jpg Recom13.jpg Recom14.jpg Recom15.jpg Recom16.jpg Recom17.jpg Recom18.jpg

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Feb 21, 2013.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      To be honest, there's not much to be seen here, because the change won't be anywhere near what they're doing with KH1
      But it is interesting that the cutscenes will no doubt be done with the ingame engine this time around
    2. Shiki
      Shiki
      Hopefully KH1 won't be riddled with cutscenes where their faces were that preanimated thing and more 3d....it's really hard to word it.
    3. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      They're staying exactly as is
      If it's any consolation, the 2D faces are higher quality now :P
    4. 61
      Because KH is far more dated than this, and this already looked good to begin with. By comparison KH is meh becoming great, this is good becoming great.

Everything looks fantastic, the only thing that kinda bugs me is that the cards on the room synthesizing screen don't take up the entire bottom of the screen. Just looks weird.
    5. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      i realy dont see any difference lol.
    6. libregkd
      libregkd
    7. La Sofa
      La Sofa
      Dat Larxene. Its wonderful I can see her in HD, I never actually played RE:COM, so this will be great.
    8. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      that's good, i didn't like that the scenes were a little blurry on the PS2 version.
    9. cstar
      cstar
      I do notice a difference between this one and the original japanese Re: CoM(since this is for Japan and all) but I don't notice a difference between this and our(North American) Re:CoM... maybe because our's is newer?
    10. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I don't think it got the updated textures that KHFM got for the HD re-release. I'm guessing the only difference is that it won't be pixelated on HDTVs.
    11. Silent Wings
      Silent Wings
      Ehh nothing really new except for the Cutscenes and graphics being upgraded. Other than that, I can't wait for this to be released!
    12. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      square enix has lunched a campaign fan trailer there looking for someone to make a trailer for them found out from khinsider...
    13. Railos
      Railos
      I seriously see no difference between here, and the PS2 version. Well I guess that's what it means for it to just be a HD version of it. I was hoping that some of the cutscenes would be voiced rather than speech bubble most of the time though.
    14. Cutsceneaddict
      Cutsceneaddict
      It's looking very nice. Can't wait to see it all in action!

Really excited about the 358/2 Days movie! :)
    15. Trizzle13
      Trizzle13
      Glad to see they fixed they Pre rendered piece of junk that hit our shelves 4-5 years ago

I think they should include a sound gallery fom here on