Re:Coded "Destiny" Secret Ending (Official English Translation)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Our newest media reporter, @Karuta, is hard at work recording KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX for us. Previous posts of the ending have included fan translations and fan subs. By modding the game, we now have an official translation of Re:Coded's secret ending. The video, of course, still has the Japanese audio, but with the very same English subtitles you'll see when the collection releases worldwide this December.

You can download the video by clicking here. We'll have a full archive page up when we have more videos ready to go -- so please stay tuned!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Fearless
      Fearless
      I don't get it. So, like, did they make Lea a keyblade wielder?
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I just realized, Braig looks like he does in BBS, but in 3D, which probably takes place after this, you meet up with Xigbar instead. Are they two seperate parts of the new Xehanort squadron?
    3. Misty
      Misty
      That was my guess -- I'm thinking perhaps he was selected for Braig's plan, whatever that may be, and that's why he suddenly got a Keyblade.

If not then probably Isa.
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      It sounds more like Xehanort deciding to take Isa with them.
    5. Plums
      Plums
      Yeah I think Isa as well.

In 3D it was heavily hinted Yen Sid did the Keyblade Passage thing with Lea, and Lea was referenced a few times as being off "learning to wield it" by Mickey & Ole Yen. Of course, they never explicitly say that because KH likes being obtuse as hell sometimes, but yeah it seems more pointing to Isa.

also this is like...the third secret ending with "RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts" and we still have no idea what that's even referencing lol (The One True Kingdom Hearts??? The Keyblade War?? This entire plot??? who knows.)
    6. Misty
      Misty
      I think Reconnect might just be a motif for Kingdom Herts 3, and these secret endings "reconnect" the story back together.
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Actually, it's the 4th one so far. But I agree with Misty about it being how stuff connects, leading to KH3.
    8. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      this is amazing, ive been looking everywhere for a properly subbed video of this. Man i love this site
    9. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      This is something I've bee wondering. It's not just a matter of different clothes, Xgibar is noticeably older than Braig, and it doesn't seem that becoming whole undoes any aging that occurred as a Nobody. There could be time travel shenanigans, after all Young Xehanort is there after all. I'd be pretty disappointed if two of the thirteen slots for the Xehanort XIII were taken by Braig though
      if he is talking about taking Isa, he still referred to his as Saix, since Young Xehanort started mouthing and S sound before it got cut off. that's why some people think it's referring to Sora. Honestly neither of those answeres is really a good reason to hide it though, DDD has already been out and they spoiled who Young Xehanort is
      I don't think Yen Side perfomed the keyblade passage, since he doesn't have a keyblade to pass, or indeed a keyblade at all, it seems. What seemed to be implied that that Lea merely trained hard and got a keyblade. Basically the magic people worked with him in another world with different time than the Mysterious Tower and now he has a keyblade for some reason

Reconnect I believe Nomura has touched on in interviews, stuff about wanting to connect the story together for KH3 (he also made reference to wanting fans to reconnect with the story I believe, and was referring to the HD remakes)
    10. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      ...... So Saïx might possibly weild a Keyblade.....

..... Darn, I was hoping I could fight him again with his claymores......
    11. immblueversion
      immblueversion
      What I want to know is, will the new Re:coded cutscenes and KH2 Final Mix scenes change the lip movements to match the dialogue, or just leave them be? Because from what I'm seeing, the dialogue was written to sound similar to how the characters' mouths move, just like Re:CoM and 358/2 Days. Then again, that could be so it would be easier to reanimate their mouths, but still...