Re:Coded Re: Coded Pros and Cons

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kai_Lyoko, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Kai_Lyoko Merlin's Housekeeper

Do not get me wrong, I love this game, and it's one of my favorites for the DS. But, here we are with the Pros and Cons of Re:Coded

Pros
    • Re:Coded feels a lot like Kingdom Hearts I.
    • It is a fun game with lots of extra features to keep you playing! (EX: Collecting all Keyblades, completing your stat Matrix, Etc;)
    • A classic game anyone can enjoy.
    Cons​
    • The game has many different game modes that will get Repetitive after some time.
    • Multiplayer isn't very enjoyable.
    • The camera angle at times can be bad.
    So yeah, despite having some problems, and not being well recieved by critics, this is a great game, that if you have a DS, or 3DS, you should get it.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

For me, this is a very BIG con. When I get a new KH game, I don't want a repeat of a previous KH game. That's why I didn't like CoM so much, same with Re:coded.

Another con of mine was the plot. It was pretty much the BBS secret ending all over again, but nowhere near as emotional.

The only pros I can think of were the gameplay, which I can admit was awesome, and probably the only reason I would bother replaying the game, and the final battle with Data-Roxas.

3. 61 No. B

Oh wow, there are so many for both.
    The biggest Pro for me is that the game is very fun. Much more fun than Days and BBS, and almost as fun as DDD.
    The biggest Con for me is that the game is trying to do too much. With the gameplay it has I don't want to be taken away from it to play some lame platforming or shooting mode or whatever. They're both giant headaches.