Re:Coded RE:Coded Secret Ending Theories - obviously spoilers -

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mixt, Oct 12, 2010.

1. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Big difference in the two. Terra's and Xehanort's Hearts merged together, whereas Sora's and Ven's Heart's remained separate. That's why Ven's heart stayed behind in Roxas, whereas neither heart remained on in Xemnas.

Why would Sora have known? How could he have known? The only thing he'd seen that keyblade do was transform Maleficent into her Dragon form forcibly, not a Heartless. If anything, he knew that he probably wouldn't survive what would happen.

Alright, fair enough, he accepted his fate willingly, but I still maintain that he couldn't have known he would become a Heartless.

Like I said, Terra's and Xehanort's hearts became one entity. This is why when he tried to extract Terra's heart during the battle in Last Episode, and failed. It would also explain the mesh of desires and goals that Xemnas exhibits. He wants God-like power, the power of Kingdom Hearts and the all powerful "Key"blade, and to find his lost friends, like Terra promised he would. Even if we take that situation, It's impossible to be a Pureblood and Emblem Heartless. In that situation, it needs to be generated via the Manufactory, or stolen by another Heartless.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

How do we know that Terra's or MX's hearts didn't carry on into Xemnas? Or even into Ansem? Theories have been going around about that happening in other threads too. Besides if Ven's heart went into Roxas who's to say that didn't happen with Xehanort?

AHEM, and I quote...

"Unlock people's hearts."

Sora knew that it would happen to him and this line shows it. He knew because Rikunort told him about the Keyblade of People's Hearts.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Unlock people's hearts =/= Turn into a heartless.
    Besides, Master Xehanort said the purpose of this Keyblade was to unlock Kingdom Hearts.
    Xehanort's Heartless may have known that and by "unlock people's hearts," he could have meant unlock Kingdom Hearts.
    What that Keyblade actually did, in my opinion, was unlock Ven's heart within Sora.
    Which then went to Roxas.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I don't think it is possible for two hearts to merge. One can submit to the other, but I haven't seen any evidence as to them actually merging. The closest we get is Ven's sleeping inside of Sora. As for the Roxas having Ven's heart, I can respect it as a theory but it has never been confirmed. Or if it has I didn't see it and again would happily be proven wrong.

At this point he does have all the even numbered Ansem reports. And I think at the very least he would have seen it as a possibility.
    We don't actually know what he was trying to do. We don’t even know who’s heart was in control at that point.
    I don’t see how this changes at all between having two separate hearts or one merged heart.
    So you say may theory is plausible and then instantly dismiss the next time it comes up. Thanks.

5. Arch Mana Knight

Master Xehanort was in control. He was trying to put Terra further in darkness so he could gain full control. It says so in the Trinity Reports.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I lent my game to a friend and can't find the trinity archives online anywhere. Would you mind typing up exactly what it said? I can't really accept or deny that right now since I'm running blind.

7. Arch Mana Knight

I'll start this from where it begins to talk about it. Sorry for any spelling errors, I'll be looking at my PSP while I type.

"The faint sound of Terra's voice led her to Radiant Garden, where she found a man who looked just like him. The man was struggling to dig through the morass of his own memory and remember who he was.

The darkness emanating from this stranger could belong to only one man: Master Xehanort. Aqua challenged him, determined to win back Terra's heart. Xehanort lost the fight and began to writhe; Terra's heart was fighting back from the inside.

In a desperate move to rid himself of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself, and began to sink into the pool of darkness that spilled forth.

Aqua dove into the darkness to pull her friend out, but soon realized only one of them would be able to return. She chose to sacrifice herself and sent Terra back to the realm of light. ...." (The paragraph continues but I stopped right there since the rest isn't important to this topic).

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Okay, thank you.

So yes, that does confirm that MX was in control, but why it failed is still unknown. It could be that their two hearts became too closely connected (again, I don't want to say they fused. You can disagree with me on it but that isn't something I'm bound to change my mind on without a source to corroborate it), but it could be that Terra's heart was strong enough to stay and fight MX, it could be that MX got too desperate and tried something that couldn't work at all. There are just too many possibilities.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Actually, by me simply saying one word I can explain why it failed.

Terraqus. A name I've come with(and have seen others use) for whatever Master Eraqus really did to Terra. The most likely thing that happened was that he gave his light to Terra. I'd like to believe he did just a little more than that and might have even fused his heart with Terra's...but we have no evidence for that. Xehanort said something about Eraqus being crafty in what he did to Terra(not the exact words but the same meaning). Terra had some sort of secret weapon to fight the darkness off and it was Eraqus's doing.

On a side note, I've mentioned a dozen times that the Mysterious Figure could be some sort of variation of Terraqus similar to how Sora had a second Nobody(Namine) due to having more than one heart inside him.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Evidently I missed quite a bit before handing my game off. I thought all I was missing was secret bosses. Rather than trying to ask you to type up where you got that idea I'm just going to step down here. Once I get my game back I'll post again, but for now you're referencing things that I haven't looked at so I can't form any opinion about them.

11. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

That's very possible, and I've heard a similar argument before. My problem with it is that if Eraqus fused his heart with Terra's as well, then why doesn't he display some kind of sentience within Terra's heart in the same way that Xehanort does. I agree with the point that he gave SOMETHING to Terra to allow him to resist Xehanort's control. I personally think he influenced his resolve. Terra makes very solemn promises to extent where his willpower alone can re-animate his armour. We know Eraqus was a stubborn mule,a nd I think that has found root within Terra, and gave him the strength to fight on.

I personally think that the Mysterious Figure is either Terranort with TERRA in control, or the enemy for KH3D. I also have my own theory on just what the Ethereal Blades and the Clock hands that Xemnas and the Mysterious Figure use respectively actually are. But now's not the time or place.

Look at the dialogue between Terra and Xehanort in "Blank Points". They talk of wrestling control of their heart from one another. Xehanort says how his will take over in the end. Also, in the experiments that Ansem performs on Apprentice Xehanort's heart, wouldn't he have noticed if there were two hearts in there? I can understand reluctance to say that that IS what happened, but I'm going off of what we're given here.

And regarding Roxas/Ven, Nomura has confirmed it (in the way Nomura always does). It's not a theory anymore:
    Plus, it makes a lot of sense. It explains how Xion looked like Ven to Xigbar, why Roxas himself looks like Ventus, how Roxas only starts to dual-wield at a certain point in the story, and why he blacks out in Castle Oblivion. this isn't like when he said that Xemnas "might not be using his Keyblade on purpose", because this is one of the few ways that the story can work. When it becomes relevant to the story as a whole Nomura reveals it, just like he did with this Secret Ending.

True, but he doesn't even know for certain if the Keyblade will work to release Kairi's heart. At that point, whether or not he'd turn into a Heartless would be the last thing on his mind.

Think about it, Nobodies recall memories of their previous lives. Xemnas had THREE previous lives, and only full memories fom one of them. Terra and Xehanort were constantly fighting for control throughout the lifetime of Apprentice Xehanort, and when he became a Heartless, their fused heart was cast into darkness. Roxas could partially recall parts of Sora's life, and Xemnas had 10 years to analyse the memories he had. Just like the two hearts that fused within him, their goals became a mesh in Xemnas' mind. He knew a part of him wanted the power that laid within Kingdom Hearts(Master Xehanort), a part of him wanted his friends(Terra), and a part of him wanted to reclaim his lost memories(Apprentice Xehanort). That's my line of thinking, in any case.

I said it's plausible for Ansem SoD to be a Unique kind of Heartless, which he is, but he can't be classified as both a Pureblood and a Heartless.

12. dirk123 Destiny Islands Resident

The english version of the secret ending suggest (in my opinion) that "the other" are multiple (Master) Xehanorts. Perhaps Xehanort cloning or whatever himself inside of Braig & Isa, hence why they facial features changed once they were nobodies.
    I think Nomura said once that Xehanorts influence changed their appearance, so why not let Xehanort control 3 bodies at once eventually :o

Seems I was kinda right, seeing how both Ansem SoD and Xemnas will be in Kingdom Hearts 3D according to the new trailer.