Re:Coded Re:coded to be released Oct. 7th in Japan, and Re:coded is a go for US gamers.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Noise, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

Link to 1up.com

i have underlined some new information about the game play. sounds kinda cool im not gonna lie. and i cant wait for this game :3

2. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes, Donald Duck sounds adorable in Japanese.

3. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

I have trouble understanding what Doanld is saying when he talks in English, let alone listening to him talk in Japanese. xD
    Well, let's hope the EU/US releases dates are not far from that one.

4. TheKeybladeHolder Merlin's Housekeeper

Haha he sounds funny either way. I really cant wait for this game though. Is this one for the ds or the 3ds?

5. Misty gimme kiss

Re:Coded will be for the regular DS, but Kingdom Hearts 3D will be released for the 3DS.

Anyway, good news. :] I might actually pick this one up, because it is, at least, a direct sequel to KH2. Even though it's not terribly important, imo. :L

6. TheKeybladeHolder Merlin's Housekeeper

I know I will be picking it up. I think i'll wait till it comes out in the US though. I did play 358/2 days in Japanese. I did not like it because I had no idea what I was doing. I was a level 9 in the middle of it and when I played it in english I found out there was a link thing that multiples your level. I dont wont to end up like that in re-codded. Is this game supposed to be exactly like codded or is it going to be different.

7. Misty gimme kiss

I believe it will have the same fundamental story of Coded, but obviously with improved graphics, and some extra features. Most likely new cutscences, a more advanced battling system, etc.

8. TheKeybladeHolder Merlin's Housekeeper

I cant wait. From the videos I have seen the game looks pretty cool and how come japan gets it first? I mean they already have codded.

9. Misty gimme kiss

That's really just the way that Square releases things, as they're centered in Japan. We'll get it eventually. ;o

10. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Hmm if im right they MIGHT make an final mix version of it OR release an extra boss in the US release but thats upto square to decide so th ebest thing would probably to wait and see,and about the release date....AWESOME cant wait for it to get release and play it and then later much much later hack some codes for it if i can :P

11. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

Um, ReCoded IS the "final mix" version of Coded.

Along with RE:COM. Its the "final mix" of Memories for the gameboy.
    Not like Days had a final mix either...

12. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Well like i said they MIGHT release it and who knows maybe they will release a final mix version of days too,but we dont know for sure since Square is really mysterious to me -_- ^^"

13. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

For the record, that's how everything made in Japan is released. Typically things are first released in the country where they were made.