RE:COM confirmed for PS2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Catch the Rain, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Hey guys, just to let you know that Square have now confirmed that RE:COM is definitely making it's way to the PS2 later this year in the US. Thanks to both DogboyX and demochick25 for this information.

On the downside loves it looks like there will be no FM attached to this. Also no mention of a European release, but I doubt they would leave us in the dark.

Source: Square-Enix and Kotaku

-EDIT-

The official site is also up and running. While not completely finished, however. CLICK HERE to view it!!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Catch the Rain, Sep 19, 2008.

1. guardiansoulblade
      guardiansoulblade
      If it's going to be E10+, they could possibly get away with it. But it might be "heck" instead. or an incomplete "What the--"
    2. Explode
      Explode
      lol

Axel said it once in the original Chain of Memories.

I agree with EvilMan, that there isn't really anything too violent in it, but it is still the most violent game in the series. I'm just hoping that it isn't percieved as violent by the people giving it a rating. It doesn't make much of a difference, but it makes it sound like Americans don't have backbones XD
    3. Motsumi
      Motsumi
      Le gasp. Finally, prayers have been answered. I just fear for Marluxia's voice... it's deep in the Japanese version, so they should get someone with a deep voice for the American one. I vote... Eric Stuart. Then again he also voices James in Pokemon and Seto Kaiba for Yu-Gi-Oh ... the Kaiba voice could do well for Mar.

Maybe the Weevil voice actor for Vexen. He's creepy enough.

Of course the only problem... I'm sure babies wait right? XD
    4. dirk123
      dirk123
      Would be funnier/better to see Joey's VA with his Dartz voice from Yu-Gi-Oh for Marluxia :P

Vexen -> Either his original voice actor, since he also did Hojo in both JP and US versions, or Mark Hammill, since his (Joker) laugh would fit with Vexen ^_^

Would be funny is Dan Green was also doing a voice:"Sora, beleibe in the Heart of the Cards and you will win". XD
    5. Kaiionel
      Kaiionel
      Yes! I know what's on my Christmas list this year! Hallelujah!

How are they gonna do Sora's voice? I mean...shouldn't he still be pre-voice change?
    6. Mixt
      Mixt
      That phrase takes on a whole new meaning in CoM terms.
    7. Anime17
      Anime17
      O___O

HOLY....FREAKIN'.....COW.....I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Cheers :cheers: to another (most likely) popular and awesome-to-the-max kingdom hearts game!!!!!!

I SOLEMLY SWEAR I WILL BUY THIS GAME THE MOMENT IT COMES OUT OR I WILL GO INSANE!

lol...yeah, i'm nuts
    8. Shift
      Shift
      Not for the org though.
    9. lexamus
      lexamus
      yay!!! I'm counting down the days
    10. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      LittleKuriboh will do all the new voices.
      Vexen= High pitched voice, but not girly. In fact, it will fit him nicely.
      Marly= (S)he will have a distincly American voice. (S)he will sound exactly like ABK. In America.
      Larxene= She will get the voice of AP. No questions asked.
      Zexion= Deep voice, but not exactly manly.
      Lexaus= He will have the voice of AY.

There you go. Have fun imagining these voices on these people.
    11. 007
      now they have the va's to do kh2fm with!
      but they won't :(
    12. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      when this game DOES come, i hope that Square decides to tweak up the difficulty a bit for Riku's story. my gametime was 7 hours for Riku's story, that's how easy it was. i thought that Sora's story was rather too difficult at times but i suppose too difficult is better than too easy. i played both stories in Proud Mode btw.
    13. MasterNightmare
      MasterNightmare
      yeah, 9 hours on riku's and like... 20ish hours on sora's... both on proud... seriously too easy.... but tweak repliku 4 down slightly
    14. mokeyman q
      mokeyman q
      O
      M
      F
      G
      :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
      Ok, now-everyone flood Square's HQ with demands for KH2 FM+!!!!!!!!!!!
    15. GREE06
      GREE06
      Yeah man, it's coming. This rocks. Can't wait to get it.
    16. blacknumbers
      blacknumbers
      well, I don't think it was the difficulty that made it too short, in fact, I personally think it was too short on the story.
    17. Nova
      Nova
      ............OMG >:l)
      Can't wait >:]
      Thash gonna be aweshome~!
      I am nebar gonna stop playing >:l)