OOC: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Meilin Lee, May 28, 2018.

1. StardustXtreme Chaser

Beep boop, here to take on the characters again so "Down with the New World Order! For the Rebel Alliance!"

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Welcome @StardustXtreme !

And with that, I think we are officially ready to start the RP. Will be working on my first post and try to get it up as soon as I can.

3. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Nice! Can't wait to get started! Gonna nab two more guys before things get started! I'll likely do more in the future but for now these are it for me before the new RP starts.

Name: Jack Morrison AKA Soldier 76
    Description: Leader of a small group of mercenaries. Once an esteemed soldier in the Japanese Army and a high-ranking official in the JIA, he was targeted during the Great Purge and managed to escape. A man in his older years, Jack is somewhat of a gruff and bitter individual. Despite this, he treats his group with respect and concern.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: Overwatch
    Image:
    soldier 76.png

Name: Damien LaVey
    Description: A demonic, fire-loving exchange student and best friend of Scott and Oz. Damien has a nasty habit of setting things alight, and it usually falls to his friends to clean up his messes. Despite this, he seems to have a hidden passion for hairdressing. Unlike his friends, who want to stay neutral for now, Damien is completely behind working with the Rebels, due to a dislike of authority.
    Series Character is from: Monster Prom
    Image:
    damien.png

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

So, in case you haven't noticed, the RP is officially open! Here's a link to the thread: https://kh-vids.net/threads/re-marios-high-school-days-ii-age-of-the-new-world-order.157574/

I also went ahead and updated the OOC thread to reflect new character reserves. And lastly, I shall make the following reserve:

Name:
    Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie
    Description: Former chief engineer of a J.I.A. ship, known for his expert mechanic skills. After surviving the Great Purge, Mack has joined the North American wing of the Rebel Alliance to assist not only with his mechanic skills, but also in actually battling the New World Order with his trusty Shotgun-Axe.
    Series Character is from: Marvel/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  5. StardustXtreme Chaser

One Mister Harold Flamel shall be acquiring the Build System as I thought harold is Nichloas Flamel's adopted sona dn thsu learnt everything magicial and technology, especially considering Nic lived longer than anyone and likely used a mixture of both aspects to acquired a genuine Philssopher's Stone, as for the conenction to Zordon, i'll think of something to connect it some way to him, I always get ideas on how to make it legitimately workable.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Got some more Ranger girls to reserve

Name: Shelby Watkins
    Description: A 18 year old African American college student who is a dinosaur expert and a heir to ice cream company. During the start of the Purge, she was forced to hide her abilities as a Ranger, joining the Rebel Alliance as a technician and strategist. No one knows of her as a Power Ranger or the importance of the strange pink gem that she wears around her neck.
    Series Character is from: Power Rangers Dino Charge
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Kendall Morgan
    Description: A former museum director and scientist of a museum that was changed to conform to the New World Order, Kendall joined the Rebels as their scientist and help with their equipment. She works with Shelby, who she shares a bit of a rivalry on working with the equipment. Like Shelby, she wears a gem which is the source of her Ranger powers, that she had to hide when the New World Order took over.
    Series Character is from: Power Rangers Dino Charge
    Image:
    [​IMG]

7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Hey everyone! So I have something to say. A couple of days ago, we had some storms that knocked out our internet connection for a few days. It's working right now but I don't know if it'll stay that way.

So I just want to let you all know that I'm going to try to work on a post today if it stays working, but if it doesn't and I'm out for some time, you'll all know why!

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Reserving the following, yes it's a lot.

Name: Akira Kurusu
    Description: Prior to the Purge, Akira was an ordinary student at Nintendo High with nothing out of the ordinary despite everything going on around him. Once the New World Order took over the planet and the heroes had gone into hiding, he came across a strange cat who began to speak about changing the world. Once he heard about that, he formed the Phantom Thieves of Hearts with the cat and a few of his friends to stand up to the New World Order under the alias of "Joker"
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): None
    Series Character is from: Persona
    Image:
    [​IMG]
    OOC: Joker Outfit will be colored a bit differently in MHSD as to not confuse it with Harry Potter's Disguise since my artistic skills suck.

Name: Morgana
    Description: A feline with an unknown past, to some people he resembles that of a regular cat while to others he appears in a much different form. It is said that he is somehow related to both the S-Types and those originating from Star Road but that connection is unclear. Currently he is a member of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts with the codename "Mona"
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Ryuji Sakamoto
    Description: Former member of the Nintendo High Track Team and the second fastest runner [only to a certain blue hedgehog] along with being one of Akira's friends, Ryuji is one of the more aggressive members of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Despite his tough exterior and his lower intellect, he is much aware of the New World Order's corruption and thus fights alongside his friends as "Skull"
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Ann Takamaki
    Description: A former member of both Nintendo High's Modeling Club and Drama Club and another of Akira's friends, this sweet and kindhearted woman joined the Phantom Thieves when she had seen the actions of the New World Order in the Capital. Currently in addition to being on the run as "Panther" she also works at the Freedom Bar & Club in London, England.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Makoto Niijima
    Description: Younger sister to one of Japan's top [now former] Prosecutors and former member of Nintendo High's Student Council, Makoto has not only smarts but can stand up rather well in a fight despite her looks. Once Morgana came and she joined the Phantom Thieves, she began to learn more about the S-Types and their forms. Currently she is on the run from the New World Order under the alias "Queen" and is also working in the Freedom Club & Bar alongside Ann.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Goro Akechi
    Description: A charismatic detective prince and one of Nintendo High's popular students, in addition to being one of most skilled detectives in The Capital [Much to a certain crocodile's dismay] he had initially believed that the S-Types and the Crystal Order were a myth prior to the Purge. Now he is on the run as a member of the Phantom Thieves with the alias "Crow" in search for the truth and to enact justice.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

StardustXtreme and I talked and we will be exchanging characters, in exchange of my characters: Iris Amicitia, Chloe von Einzbern, Kiriko Shijima, Serah Farron, and Max Caulfield to StardustXtreme and I'll take the characters: Joe Gibken, Ankh, Bartz Klauser, Cloud Strife, and Sieg from his list

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Making the following reserve:

Name:
    Larxene
    Description: An Inquisitor who can use the power of lightning and is equipped with throwing knives. Larxene can be undoubtedly cold, ruthless, and uncaring, and appears to love nothing more than to bring other people down
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): New World Order
    Series Character is from: Kingdom Hearts
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Also updated the OP with recent reserves and trades, as well as including a regional governor I forgot to include when I created this thread.

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Reserving just two for now.

Name: Yusuke Kitagawa
    Description: A talented and eccentric artist and a former member of the Nintendo High Art Club prior to the Purge, once the New World Order took over and started to supress creative freedom and expression from the people he went into hiding. Eventually he soon joined the Phantom Thieves under the codename of "Fox" Despite having become a member of the Phantom Thieves, he is one of the more mature members compared to some of his compatriots.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Haru Okumura
    Description: Former head of the Nintendo High Garden/Agriculture Club and only daughter of one of the famous CEOs in the fast food/restaurant industry. Much like Mario and Luigi with Captain Blue, she had watched and admired various female superheroes to where she understood the meaning of justice. When the New World Order took over, she had set out from her rich life and began to fight the S-Types and other foes initially on her own. Eventually she had joined the Phantom Thieves under the codename "Noir" [OOC: Not to be confused with the person named Noire]
    Image:
    [​IMG]

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Name: Yurusen
    Description: A ally who came with Zordon and became a phantasm. Though a ally of Zordon, Yurusen is a more mischievous and carefree being. The role Yurusen has to give the Riders their equipment when they need it, a duty that it has nelgected until now. It has the power to turn invisible and visible to people.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): None
    Series Character is from: Kamen Rider Ghost
    Image:
    [​IMG]

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Time to sort out an issue that apparently happened since the original RP.

Name: Psycho Red
    Description: An S-Type birthed during the Battle of Toshima when Astral fought the Power Rangers, it is based somewhat on Dante. Leader of the Psychos and loyal to Astral, he has been involved in various battles and over time like Astral sees Mario as his rival.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): New World Order
    Series Character is from: Power Rangers
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Psycho Blue
    Description: Another S-Type born during the Toshima Battle and based on Billy, he is the second in command of the Psychos. Psycho Blue is considered to be dangerous not because of his fighting ability, but because of his ability to constantly analyze the battle and read his opponents sending the info to the other Psychos.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Psycho Pink
    Description: Born during the Toshima Battle and based upon Kimberly, in addition to wielding a bow and having the same agility and speed, she is also capable of healing other S-Types in the middle of battle.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Psycho Black
    Description: One of the S-Types born from the Toshima Incident and based upon James Potter, Psycho Black is a S-Type mage capable of various and unknown feats. Prior to the Purge he had used a wand but now uses hands-free magic.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Psycho Yellow
    Description: Another S-Type born from the Toshima Incident between Astral and the Mario Bros, she is based upon Nala. Unlike Nala however she can shift between human and animal at sheer will.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Now you may be thinking "Nutty, there were seven Psychos you forgot to reserve and you can only do six a day. How are you going to get White and Green involved?" Heheheheh...

Name: Lord Drakkon
    Description: An S-Type formerly consisting of Psychos White and Green prior to the Purge and born much like the rest of the Psychos, he is based upon both Tommy and Thomas. Experiments were done to Psychos White and Green at Energyne on request by Astral itself to create this fusion S-Type.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with recent reserves. Also, sadly, due to personal reasons, HeartlessOfLight has withdrawn from the RP, and will not take part in it for the time being. Should anyone want any of his characters, you can check out his list below:

-Kamina [TTGL]
    -Simon [TTGL]
    -Antis Piral [TTGL]
    -Lelouch vi Britannia/Lamperouge [Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion]
    -Kouji Kabuto [Mazinger Z]

15. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Well, our internet is acting up. Again. Even worse than the last time, too.

Like last time, I'm going to try to get a post in but I may be gone until it's fixed so if that's the case and it doesn't get fixed soon, someone is free to take over for my characters until I have a functioning connection again.

Edit: Internet is back, so I'm going to hopefully be able to post regularly again! While I'm here, gonna claim some characters!

infinite.png

Name: Infinite
    Description: An 'artificial S-Type' created by Energyne as part of a top-secret project. Designed to fight for the New World Order, Infinite posseses very strange and very strong powers. Incredibly cocky, but menacing.
    Series The Character Is From: Sonic the Hedgehog
    Misc.: Because of his creation by Energyne, Infinite is incredibly loyal to Claire Wyden.

k rool.png

Name: King K. Rool
    Description: King of the Kremlings, a short-tempered vicious crocodile who rules over his minions with an iron fist. Very intent on keeping his crown, K. Rool is convinced the New World Order are after his title.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): Rebel
    Series The Character Is From: Donkey Kong
    Misc.: Unlike most of the Rebels, K. Rool's reasons for aiding them are entirely selfish rather than heroic.

dhd.png

Name: Duck Hunt Duo
    Description: A stray dog and duck who make an unseperable pair of friends. While the duck is level-headed, the dog is a mischievous prankster who loves a good laugh at others' misfortune.
    Series The Character Is From: Duck Hunt
    Misc.: Stormtroopers are his favorite target for pranking as of late.

reaper.png

Name: Gabriel "Reaper" Reyes
    Description: Formerly a commanding officer for the Japanese army, a falling out led to Reyes siding with the New World Order during the Great Purge. Possesses wraith-like abilties.
    Series The Character Is From: Overwatch
    Misc.: Despite siding with the New World Order, Reyes may not be as loyal to them as he appears.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome back, and now claiming some folks myself.

Name: Tokima Herakleitos
    Description: An overlord with a mysterious past that is unknown to those on Earth, he is connected to the S-Types and has deeper connections to Lady Etoille and her daughter with his power on par with the former. He is currently in a dark cathedral that is in a separate dimension from Earth.
    Series Character is from: Mario's High-School Days [Original Version by Toasty]
    Image:
    [​IMG]
    OOC Note: Image used is to hide face as to not spoil future events

Name: Zamasu
    Description: An S-Type serving directly under Herakleitos who had arrived on Earth sometime around the same period as Astral and has observed the events that had unfolded throughout the decades, as such his views on those living there is a bit warped compared to his fellow S-Types. Unlike his other half he is not aligned with the New World Order.
    Series Character is from: Dragon Ball
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Goku Black [aka Black]
    Description: An S-Type created by Zamasu during the Great Purge and based upon Goku of Earth, Black is considered to be a part of Zamasu but is a separate entity that serves Astral currently. Goku Black is considered to be a dangerous S-Type capable of taking on whole Rebel groups on his own to improve himself.
    Series Character is from: Dragon Ball
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Master Hand
    Description: One of Herakleitos' elite S-Type bodyguards and the embodiment of harmony and creation. Master Hand is considered to be the calmer and more controlled member of the hand duo. Like their Master they are currently residing in another dimension.
    Series Character is from: Super Smash Bros.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Crazy Hand
    Description: The other S-Type bodyguard of Herakleitos and the embodiment of chaos and destruction. Crazy Hand is considered to be the unhinged and uncontrolled hand of the duo whose power can be seen as unadulterated at times. He along with his Master currently reside in another dimension.
    Series Character is from: Super Smash Bros.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Captain Blue
    Description: A director and a hero of an older generation who has a strong belief in justice, his show and its ideals was what inspired the ideology of the Jumpman family and Mario's firm beliefs. Since the Purge he has gone away from the public and continues to fight against the New World Order and the S-Types with his powers and combat skills.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: Viewtiful Joe
    Image:
    [​IMG]

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves (though Nuthead, you already had Captain Blue). Also, making a few reserves myself...

Name:
    Tui
    Description: The chief of a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean known as Destiny Islands, generally secluded from the rest of the world (and by extension, the conflict between the New world order and the Rebel Alliance). In addition to being a Keyblade Master, Tui is a very overprotective father, forbidding his daughter from leaving Destiny Islands to become a Keyblade Master herself.
    Series Character is from: Disney/Moana
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Sina
    Description: The wife of Tui who, just like him, is a formidable Keyblade Master. While her husband forbade Moana from leaving Destiny Islands, Sina was secretly more supportive of her daughter leaving her home to train to become a Keyblade Master.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pua
    Description: Moana's loyal and supportive pet pig. Ever since Moana left Destiny Islands, Pua has been waiting and waiting for the day he sees her again.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Heihei
    Description: Moana's incredibly stupid and oblivious pet rooster. Despite his complicated nature, Moana loves him unconditionally, and hopes to see him again once she becomes a Keyblade Master.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Now that I've got my reserves out of the way, I'll be discussing something very exciting. I am happy to report that the Re: Mario's High School Days series has swept up many nominations in this year's KH-Vids User Awards, celebrating the best of KHV this year, as well as the past decade! The nominations are as follows:
    • Re: Mario's High School Days - Spark of Rebellion has been nominated for Best Fanfiction! (vote here)
    • Both Al Mualim and Master Xehanort have been nominated for Best Roleplay Antagonist! (vote here)
    • Both Serena Tsukino / Sailor Moon and Katniss Everdeen have been nominated for Best Roleplay Protagonist! (vote here)
    • RE: Mario's High School Days has been nominated for Best Roleplay! (vote here)
    • RE: Mario's High School Days has been nominated for Best Roleplay Concept/Story! (vote here)
    • @NutheadBros and @Kimberly Ann Hart have both been nominated for Best Roleplayer! (vote here)
    • RE: Mario's High School Days has been nominated for Best Use of Music in an RP! (vote here)
    • RE: Mario's High School Days has been nominated for Most Dramatic Roleplay! (vote here)
    • @FancyStache and @StardustXtreme have both been nominated for Most Improved Roleplayer! (vote here)
    • The Finale of RE: Mario's High School Days and Snape's Death have been nominated for Most Memorable Roleplay Moment! (vote here)
    • Al Mualim vs. Sgt. Tamora Calhoun has been nominated for Most Memorable Boss Battle! (vote here)
    • Al Mualim and Shay Patrick Cormac have been nominated for DECADES: Best Roleplay Antagonist! (vote here)
    • RE: Mario's High School Days has been nominated for DECADES:Best Roleplay! (vote here)
    • @NutheadBros and @Kimberly Ann Hart have been nominated for DECADES: Best Roleplayer! (vote here)
    • RE: Mario's High School Days has been nominated for DECADES:Most Dramatic Roleplay! (vote here)
    • Shadow Mario vs. The Mysterious Figure/Xehanort and Chernabog & Goldar vs Megazord Dragonzord, Tigerzord, and Thor have been nominated for DECADES:Most Memorable Boss Battle! (vote here)
    • The Crystal Order revealed to have infiltrated the Japanese Intelligence Agency has been nominated for DECADES: Most Shocking Roleplay Moment! (vote here)
    Voting ends on July 27th, so be sure to support the RE: Mario's High School Days series by voting!

**Very important note though... if you were nominated for something, you can NOT vote for yourself per the award rules.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay, three things...

The first is "Wow, guess I forgot that part"

Second is "WOOOOOOW, I didn't think we're get that many nominations"

and Third is you accidently used the same link for DECADES: Best Role-Player and DECADES: Best Role-Play​

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Fixed

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Got some new reverses

Name: Dulcea
    Description: A mysterious, mystical, and strong Amazon-like woman who knows Zordon and seems to know a lot of the new power that his Rangers has obtained, but is hidden somewhere in the world. She has the ability to change into a owl and secretly watches over the Rangers, remaining hidden from sight and is distrusting to anyone who appears dishonest to her but can trust someone when she learns that they are willing to help.
    Series the Character is from: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Noel Takao
    Description: A former top ranking policeman from France, Noel is a strange individual who modified the VS Changers for the new Ranger team, the Lupinrangers, though he is unaware of who has been given the Changers and has a connection to Zordon in some way. Along with being a top police officer, Noel is also a cunning and clever thief, though visibly unknown. Noel has tendency to speak French sometimes and likes to charm girls, but is a caring person all around.
    Series the Character is from: Katiou Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Tsukasa Myoujin
    Description: Much like Noel, Tsukasa is a former police officer who worked in the Japanese branch and joined the Rebels. Though she dislikes thieves, Tsukasa is putting her dislike aside for a greater purpose, to defeat the New World Order. Though usually calm and collected, Tsukasa also has a gentle side which is concern and wellbeing for others, making sure that they take care of themselves.
    Series the Character is from: Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Umika Hayami
    Description: Tsukasa's close friend who left Nintendo High before the change of the world, Umika is a carefree and upbeat girl who tries to keep a smile on her face and acts as a server to give food to the people. Umika secretly likes thieves as she knows Tsukasa dislikes them but she tries to hide it to keep her friend happy and tries to help her in any way. Umika is a amateur seamstress and can fix clothes and uniforms.
    Series the Character is from: Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
    Other
    [​IMG]

Also, vote for me in the User Awards