OOC: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Meilin Lee, May 28, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves. Also, if you haven't already, be sure to vote and show your support for High School Days in the following categories:

Time is running out!

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Reserves!

Name:
    Mrs. Bentina Beakley
    Description: Scrooge Mcduck's housekeeper and Webby's grandmother. Beakley has worked for McDuck for many years, and besides housekeeping duties, she is pretty strong and is a very capable fighter.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): None
    Series Character is from: Disney/Ducktales
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Magica de Spell
    Description: A powerful sorceress and old enemy of Scrooge McDuck, desperately after his Number One Dime. Her current whereabouts are unknown, as she was last seen battling Scrooge McDuck atop Mt. Vesuvius many years ago.
    Series Character is from: Disney/DuckTales
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Lena
    Description: A mysterious girl living in the Capital. She has a connection to Magica de Spell, but the full details of that relationship remain to be seen.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Della Duck
    Description: Donald Duck's sister and the mother of Huey, Louie, and Duey. Little is known about Della Duck other than the fact that she disappeared around the time her children were born.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

3. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Just popping in to say I'll be taking a hiatus starting tomorrow and lasting until early October. I'll be off on a family thing and won't be able to use the internet, so I won't be able to add to the RP until I get back.

My characters are open for anyone who wants to handle them while I'm gone! See you all in October!

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

After having a discussion with @NutheadBros , I've updated the rules in regards to reserving real life religious figures and OP characters

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: Fulgore
    Description: Designated internally by both Vector Industries and Gadd Science as "Fulgore Model-R", this cyborg's body was rebuilt after the original body had been damaged during the Purge. With the brain having been extracted, new objectives were programmed into it under orders from Wilhelm himself in light of the New World Order. In addition misc. improvements had been made to where it is not only more dangerous to the enemy S-Types but also more efficient at completing tasks than the old model thanks in part to the usage of the same Anti S-Type technology as with KOS-MOS and T-Elos.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: Killer Instinct
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: 02 [pronounced Zero-Two]
    Description: An S-Type created by Vector Industries using the husk of another S-Type named 0 [Zero]. It is the controller and originator of the Dark Matter-class of S-Types that serve as a part of Wilhelm's forces. Since it is the core of Dark Matter, it shares a few abilities with its smaller spawn in addition to having its own abilities as the White Testament. Originally it resided deep within the Vector Industries building before moving after the Purge.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: Kirby
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Also starting October I will be on a hiatus for a month, in that time Roxam has control of my stuff.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Got a new character to take

Character Name: Gwen Stacy
    Description: A former Nintendo High student who left before the Purge, Gwen was bitten by a radioactive spider and obtained spider-like powers. Choosing to use these powers, Gwen decided to become to known as Spider-Woman or as she prefers, Spider-Gwen. She is currently wandering the country, not tied to any group or faction.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): None
    Series the Character is from: Spider-Gwen
    Other:
    [​IMG]

7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

And after a three day delay...I am finally back

EDIT! Reserves

Name: Baby
    Description: An S-Type formed sometime prior to Jumpman Sr.'s passing against Astral. She is the second in command of the Purple Guy's S-Type forces, she had to reform her body after a incident regarding the S-Type fusion known as Ennard. Rumor has it that she has some sort of deep relationship with the Purple Guy but it's currently unknown what it exactly is.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): New World Order
    Series Character is from: Five Nights at Freddy's
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Molten Freddy
    Description: The S-Type husk and remnants of several S-Types initially created by the Purple Guy. The S-Types consisting of Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and Ballora along with the S-Type called Baby fused together to originally form into Ennard. However Baby was soon ejected from the fusion leaving the rest with Funtime Freddy still conscious as the dangerous Molten Freddy.
    Series Character is from: Five Nights at Freddy's
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  8. StardustXtreme Chaser

Hello, as of today, I am withdrawing from the RP due to personal reasons as I had a recent eye-opener regarding my romantic life and the comparison that I am overusing my affectionate gestures to the Nick Power Rangers with the title Super being overused as we all know Nick's Power Rangers is horrible with an exception of Dino Charge a sI am one fo those people who grew up with the show back in it's very beginnings as I do not know if I'll return or such as this has impacted me greatly due to how I see things in light of my autism and Asperger's Syndrome.

It has been a wonderful time working with you all despite me not being on most of the RP's previous titles and barely in the first but I need to have my own space and thoughts to process this and what I could possibly do in the future, thank you once again.

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be on hiatus from the RP for the rest of December due to some personal reasons. As always, anyone who wants to work with my characters while I'm gone are free to do so!

See you all next year!

Update: Things are pretty heavy for me right now, so I'm going to have to extend my hiatus for now. Until then, I'm afraid I'm going to have to be considered dropped out for now. I'm hoping things will settle down and I can get back to it soon, but until then I wish everyone here the best!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Been a while since I posted here. Anyway, updated OP with reserves. Also, time for some reserves of my own...

Name:
    Kassandra
    Description: A former soldier in the Greek army who survived the Great Purge, and has been on the run ever since. Kassandra eventually found her way into Brazil, where she now leads the Rebels there.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: Assassin's Creed
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Alexios
    Description: Kassandra's younger brother who, like Kassandra, was raised in a Greek orphanage, until the two were split up between different foster parents. Alexios's current whereabouts are unknown, and Kassandra has long given up trying to track her brother to reunite with him.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): ???
    Series Character is from: Assassin's Creed
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Peni Kimiko
    Description: A student at Nintendo High School who is extremely smart and good with tech. Peni looks up to Spider-Gwen, hoping to meet her one day.
    Series Character is from: Marvel
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Donnie Gill
    Description: A young man who, before the Great Purge, was an intern at the J.I.A. until a freak accident gave him powers, after which was under constant monitoring by the J.I.A. until it was disintegrated after the Great Purge. Now, Donnie is hiding in San Diego, not wanting anything to do with the Rebel Alliance nor the New World Order.
    Series Character is from: Marvel/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

That's it for my reserves. Next up, I'd like to make an announcement...

As you all may be aware, Kingdom Hearts III will be releasing soon. Understandably, with the release comes massive spoilers for the game. Because of this, I will be implementing a KH3 spoiler ban in the RP until March 5th. Until that time, there will be absolutely no mention of any spoilers of the game when discussing the RP, reserving characters, or when posting in the RP.

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Reserving only one this time...cause OOC not be as active

Name: Star Dream
    Description: An advanced A.I built from the dimension where Star Road lies, this is the onboard computer of a ship that also came from Star Road called the Lor Starcutter and his been around for the same amount of time as both the Relic and the Compass of Order and Chaos. Star Dream has various capabilities with few involving keeping databases on species from worlds it has been to even people and using its S-Type like Security Drones to keep intruders away from it.
    Series Character is from: Kirby
    Image:
    [​IMG]

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves. Also, time for some reserves for me...

Name:
    Chien Po
    Description: A member of the Chinese wing of the Rebel Alliance who used to be in the Chinese army, and survived the Great Purge after it decimated the entire Chinese army (along with the rest of the world's armies). Calm and naïve, Chien Po is a good-natured individual who is only willing to fight to defend the weak.
    Series Character is from: Disney / Mulan
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Ling
    Description: A member of the Chinese wing of the Rebel Alliance who used to be in the Chinese army, and survived the Great Purge after it decimated the entire Chinese army (along with the rest of the world's armies). Ling is friendly and enthusiastic, and possesses a passion for telling jokes, though he can get an obnoxious exterior when seeking acknowledgment for his jokes.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Yao
    Description: A member of the Chinese wing of the Rebel Alliance who, like his friends Ling and Chien Po, used to be in the Chinese army, and survived the Great Purge after it decimated the entire Chinese army (along with the rest of the world's armies). Yao is very arrogant, aggressive, and short-tempered, often found yelling and degrading others, but is kind to those he respects.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Rock Titan
    Description: ???
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): ???
    Series Character is from: Disney / Hercules
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Mina Loveberry
    Description: A warrior who once battled under the command of Star Butterfly's mother, Queen Moon Butterfly, during her younger years. Although she has long retired, with her current whereabouts unknown, her legacy has left quite an impression on Star Butterfly, who looks up to her despite having never met her (and the fact that she and Star's friend, Serena Tsukino, share a similar hairstyle could be a factor as to why Star likes Serena so much).
    Series Character is from: Star vs. the Forces of Evil
    Image:
    S3E2_Mina_Loveberry_'they_put_her_on_ice'.png

Name: Rhombulus
    Description: A member of the Mewni Royal High Commission in the Mewni dimension, the organization that is the de facto second-in command ruling party of Mewni (behind the King and Queen). Rhombulus can summon crystals and trap others in them, yet is very immature, explaining why he often has a very short temper and will quickly engage those he thinks have insulted him.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

Here's a new reserve after re-watching one of my new favourite Series.

Character Name: Evolt
    Description: A extraterrestrial being who has annihilated countless worlds, his most recent conquest being Mars before the last remaining survivor spilt his soul, however before his death, he left behind his genes and when the Mars Expedition landed, eh took possession of one of the astronauts, collecting two artifacts, one being the Pandora Box and the other, a strange Driver, when he returned to Earth, his genes possessed various bodies until it found a solution to reform without the need of a human host, while Evolt enjoyed destroying worlds, his time on Earth amused him to an extent he decided to let it entertain him since humans being so greedy and creating conflict amused him so, as a gift, he gave up the Pandora Box to the New World Order with the promise whoever collects all 60 Fullbottles will be granted unlimited power but secretly plans his own agenda to return to his full power before his untimely demise. It is also possible he has had history with Zordon, Rita and Zedd in the past, an enemy to the former and ally to the latter, of course, they presume him to be dead.
    Series the Character is from: Kamen Rider Build
    Other:
    [​IMG]

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Only one once again.

Name: Mr. Blobby
    Description: An S-Type created and born in the small English village of Crinkley Bottom after a crystal came into contact with a costume meant for a television show. Mr. Blobby was not considered to be fit for Astral's initial plans prior to the Purge due to Blobby's unpredictable nature and unusual abilities...mostly his nature moreso. Despite looking like a goofy polka-dotted blob, this S-Type can possibly be considered dangerous and also an asset to either the Rebellion or the New World Order.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): ???
    Series Character is from: Noel's House Party
    Image:
    [​IMG]
    [OOC: Cue the part where Stardustextreme kills me for this]

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves. Also, reserving the following...

Name:
    Lekmet
    Description: The leader of the Mewni Royal High Commission in the Mewni dimension, the organization that is the de facto second-in command ruling party of Mewni (behind the King and Queen). A healer, Lekmet can only speak with goat sounds, but can be understood by those close to him.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Omnitraxus Prime
    Description: A member of the Mewni Royal High Commission in the Mewni dimension, the organization that is the de facto second-in command ruling party of Mewni (behind the King and Queen). Omni (as he likes to be called) has the ability to bend space to his will, and can go from goofy to serious depending on the situation he's in.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Talos
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Yonn-Rogg
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Wendy Lawson
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Goose
    Image:
    [​IMG]

16. StardustXtreme Chaser

After taking some careful consideration with my collection of characters, I realized Ventus isn't getting much play time with me controlling him as I am completely unsure as to what to do with him in the story as it's likely assumed he, Sora, Roxas, Riku and etc haven't earned their Keyblades or such so I'm a total loss with it so I'm going to offer Ventus up for grabs and if someone wants to trade for him. that's fine as well, just let me know if you want to do that.

Also I am making a reserve despite having little information about this character

Character Name: Kasumi Yoshizawa
    Description: A first year Nintendo High student on a scholarship who just transferred after the Purge, Kasumi is an accomplished gymnast as she is quite cheerful, elegant and friendly person with a perfect life but while she expresses admiration to those who impress her, she greatly rejects heroes and their existence, as she believes that people should learn how to solve their own problems instead of relying on other people, she also has the same power as the Phantom Thieves of Hearts with her Persona Cendrillon while also being the first ever associated Faith Arcana
    Series the Character is from: Persona 5 the Royal/Persona 5 Royal
    Other:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with @StardustXtreme 's new reserve, while also removing Ventus from his list. However, while Stardust no longer has Ventus, I will leave final approval to him on whether someone would like to reserve Ventus.

Also, just an FYI, @Princess Kairi has informed me that, starting June 25th, she will be on vacation for two weeks, so do not expect any posts from her during that time period.

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Hello, everyone. I’m on the last day of my vacation and will be heading back tomorrow but it will be late when I get back so my post will be on Wednesday. Anyway, I have some reservations

Zoey Revees (Power Rangers Beast Morphers)
    Allura (Voltron Legendary Defenders)
    Pidge (Voltron Legendary Defenders)
    Jim Carter (Kaitou Sentai Lupinrangers vs Keisatsu Sentai Patrangers)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

So I just wanted to say that once the current day is over, I am going to be taking a bit of a hiatus to get some stuff done...so don't worry if I suddenly stop posting for a bit.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Now I can make the sheets with my reserves

Name: Zoey Reeves
    Description: A bright and spirited young girl who has the DNA of the Jackrabbit. When she was young, she was part of a experiment to give people power of the Morphin Grid and she believed she was the only one who survived. Though the combination of the Grid and her Jackrabbit DNA, Zoey can jump high, but she also suffers over exhaustion from overuse and must recover with carrots. She works with her robotic partner, Jax, to get a job done.
    Series the Character is from: Power Rangers Beast Morphers
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pidge Gunderson
    Description: Formerly known as Katie Holt, Pidge is a expert hacker and technical genius. She's looking for her brother and father who disappeared during the Purge of the world. Though she is part of the Rebel group, she is very private and not part of any established group in the Rebels, wanting not to face anyone. Though she is slowly overcoming it and opening up to others.
    Faction (Rebels/New World Order/None): Rebels
    Series the Character is from: Voltron Legendary Defender
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Allura
    Description: A brave young princess from a fallen kingdom, Allura is a strategist and joins the Rebels to avenge her father. Though she can get angry easily, Allura is a caring person and wants to do what is right to return the world back to the way it was. She is a capable fighter though she doesn't go out to fight much, opting to staying in the base and make plans to help the Rebels.
    Faction (Rebels/New World Order/None): Rebels
    Series the Character is from: Voltron Legendary Defender
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Jim Carter
    Description: A robotic assistant created to help the Police Ranger by analyzing data of criminals, recording messages, and alerting them to crimes. Jim Carter has a good personality, but can get upset when no one takes a situation seriously. Jim Carter can also produce arms from the pods on the sides of its head to type on the computer and do its work.
    Series the Character is from: Kaitou Sentai Lupinrangers vs Keisatsu Sentai Patrangers
    Other:
    [​IMG]