OOC: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Meilin Lee, May 28, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves. And time for a few reserves of my own...

Name: Lina Inverse
    Description: A teenage girl who loves traveling the world and stealing treasure and rare artifacts with the help of a very unique weapon of hers. Despite being a thief, Lina nevertheless has a good moral compass, knowing right from wrong when she sees it.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): None
    Series Character is from: Slayers
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Solgaleo
    Description: A creature from the dimension of Mewni, used by invading forces to storm Mewni's ruling kingdom centuries ago. Solgaleo has long since been killed in battle, with its remains currently beneath Butterfly Castle in Mewni.
    Series Character is from: Pokemon
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Also, @Princess Kairi , just an FYI, you don't need to keep your reserves and character sheets in separate posts. You can simply post character sheets, and those will count as your reserves.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I know, but at the time I made the reservations, I was on my phone and didn’t want to double post.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Reserving the following

Name: Capital B
    Description: A member of Astral's group and the S-Types' Head Financial Backer, he is the head of the Hivory Towers Corporation and is in charge of the various businesses that support his fellow S-Type brethren and their cause against the Rebellion.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): S-Types [New World Order]
    Series Character is from: Yooka-Laylee
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Dr. Quack
    Description: Capital B's right-hand man with a dangerous intellect despite his oddball appearance. Despite his past being unknown when it comes to his time as an S-Type, he and his own S-Type minions support their boss willingly with Rebels in their sights despite being the workforce of Hivory Towers.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): New World Order [S-Types]
    Series Character is from: Yooka-Laylee
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Galeem
    Description: ?
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): S-Types [High Command]
    Series Character is from: Super Smash Bros.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Dharkon
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): S-Types [High Command]
    Series Character is from: Super Smash Bros.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves and the latest Xehanort Report from my recent post.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

So since it's been about a month's worth of quiet airtime here, time to break the silence with some reserves

Name: Cia
    Series Character is from: The Legend of Zelda
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Lana
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): Rebel
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Wizzro
    Description: A member of the earthbound S-Type forces and serving under command of Cia, this darkness-clad S-Type is rather crafty with his moves and magical abilities to the point of being able to deceive his enemies.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Volga [also known as Volvagia]
    Description: Another member of the earthbound S-Type forces and also serving under command of Cia, despite his size being on par with the average male, his physical strength is compared to that of the draconic form that his body can shift into at anytime.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pyra
    Series Character is from: Xenoblade Chronicles
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Mythra
    Series Character is from: Xenoblade Chronicles
    Image:
    [​IMG]

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves.

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be withdrawing from the RP and KHV as a whole, my reasons are of personal nature, I wish everyone the best of luck and allow any of my characters to be picked up until I return.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I’ll take his characters til he gets back.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Hope everything's alright. The door is always open for you whenever you decide to come back.
    No objections from me. Thank you for volunteering to take control of his characters.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Like this an important announcement brought to you by yours truly

So I'm going to be heading away for an unspecified period of time for personal reasons, don't worry folks I'll be back. But for now before I go I wish to take the following from @FancyStache

Pauline [Super Mario Bros]
    Infinite [Sonic the Hedgehog]

That is all, folks.​

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Approved

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Seeing as how long it took me to finish my recent post, I now realize I should've said this sooner...

Ever since Thanksgiving, I've been extremely busy getting ready for a holiday trip I'll be taking with my family. So between work, preparations, and other stuff, I barely had time to work on my post.

Now I'll be travelling on Tuesday, and won't be back home till December 29th. While I do still intend on posting during my trip since I'll be taking my laptop with me, it's very likely my posts could be delayed since I'll be spending a lot of time with my family. So until I get back, the 2 week posting rule is temporarily void.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I should also add that I will also be taking a vacation, leaving on December 26th and heading to Disneyland for four days so I'll be back on the 30th. If you need talk about something, just PM me.

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Was too exhausted and jetlagged to post this when I came back home, but the 2 week rule has been re-enabled.

Happy New Year!

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Hopefully everyone has had a good holiday and such, as for myself I am returning to the story...for now, Anyway here are some reserves that I had written up during my absence.

Name: Banjo
    Description: A laidback brown bear who lives quietly in his Kentucky home with his little sister and his roommate Kazooie. Banjo is rather calm and subdued compared to Kazooie and joined the Rebellion in order to return things back to normal and resume his simple life
    Series Character is from: Banjo-Kazooie
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Kazooie
    Description: Banjo's best friend, roommate, and partner, this Breegull has a bit of a fiery soul of justice with a beak to match it. Despite living in Banjo's backpack, Kazooie sees battling the New World Order as a bit of an adventure to her. [even though both allies and enemies are subjected to her personality]
    Series Character is from: Banjo-Kazooie
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Zitz aka Morgan
    Description: Originally born as Morgan Ziegler, he is the most intelligent out of the trio simply known as the Battletoads. He has the capabilitiy of transforming his arms and legs into various blunt instruments during combat
    Series Character is from: Battletoads
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Rash aka Dave
    Description: Originally born as Dave Shar, Rash is the wild and self-proclaimed cool one of the Toads with a knack of wearing sunglasses and red armbands. In addition to being rather agile he capable of transforming his arms and legs much like his companions Zitz and Pimple.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pimple aka George
    Description: Originally born as George Pie, Pimple is considered to be the strongest out of the Toads, he prefers to solve his issues through his fists than words, but despite not being as smart as his friends he will come hrough when needed.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Zelda aka Sheik, Tetra
    Image:
    [​IMG]

You know it's kind of funny, it all began with two fanfics created towards the end of the millennium and an unfinished storyline as well. Yet now it seems it has all taken a different, yet interesting direction. Let's see where this all goes.

Happy 7th Birthday Re: Mario's High School Days

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Adding some reserves for myself...

Name: Cal Kestis
    Description: The Gold Zeo Power Ranger, who, along with the rest of the Zeo Rangers, defended the city of Memphis, Tennessee from various threats. That all changed following the Great Purge, where Cal helplessly watched as all his teammates were killed, making him the last remaining Zeo Power Ranger. Nowadays, Cal is simply trying to survive while trying to avoid getting caught by the New World Order.
    Series Character is from: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: BD-1
    Description: Cal's adorable and trusty droid who would never leave his side. Prior to the Great Purge, BD-1 assisted the Zeo Rangers with missions in various ways. Now, he helps Cal avoid the New World Order as much as possible.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Cere Junda
    Description: A former lieutenant in the U.S. Army who survived the Great Purge. Prior to the Purge, Cere worked heavily with the Zeo Rangers, coordinating with the team on certain threats affecting the city of Memphis. However, with the destruction of the US Army during the Great Purge, Cere has joined the Rebel Alliance, doing her part to bring down the New World Order.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): Rebel
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Greez Dritus
    Description: Captain of the Stinger Mantis, Greez lived his life prior to the Great Purge as a smuggler. However, with the rise of the New World Order, smuggling has become increasingly difficult. Nowadays, Greez has been hired by the Rebel Alliance to transfer supplies to various Rebel cells in North America, working under the supervision of Cere Junda.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

EDIT:

Also, just adding that I edited the OP with the new reserves

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  17. StardustXtreme Chaser

As you can undoubtedly see, I've returned tot he RP after a long hiatus, I'll reclaim what Princess Kairi took from me, hopefully another incident like before doesn't occur again since it was out my hands, but if it does happen again then I'll definitely leave a notice or more should it come to that.

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Character reserve time...

Name: Mando
    Description: A formidable bounty hunter who conducts bounty hunting jobs all across the Star Road dimension. Despite not one to question the jobs he is assigned, Mando has a soft spot when it comes to targets who are children, often refusing such jobs, or even going so far as to take out clients requesting such jobs.
    Series Character is from: The Mandalorian
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: The Child (popularly known as "Baby Yoda")
    Description: A baby from the Star Road dimension who lost his family to marauders. He was found by Mando, who now keeps him by his side and cares for him while the bounty hunter conducts jobs.
    Series Character is from: The Mandalorian
    Image:
    [​IMG]

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Name: Sypha Belnades
    Description: A Conduit from a nomad tribe known as Speakers who contain all knowledge within themselves. She's traveling with Trevor Belmont and acting as informant for the Rebels, using her knowledge as Speaker to help provide them with the proper knowledge.
    Series Character is from: Castlevania
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Trevor Belmont
    Description: Sypha's traveling companion and lover, reluctantly helping her gather information to give to the Rebels. Despite being the last descendant of a noble family, Trevor is foul-mouthed, rude, and constantly craving beer. He works with Sypha, wielding his family's whip and sword while she uses her power as a Conduit.
    Series Character is from: Castlevania
    Image:
    [​IMG]

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserves.