OOC: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Meilin Lee, May 28, 2018.

1. StardustXtreme Chaser

If you would like Roxam, I can give up Tomoya Okazaki since it's clear someone's been infected with Clannad.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Thanks, I appreciate it, I really do. But while the thought of reserving Clannad characters certainly did cross my mind for a bit, in the end, I ultimately decided against it. The reason I decided this is because I feel Clannad is too special for this rp, and in my opinion, including the characters into the rp would cheapen and ruin Clannad's perfectly beautiful story. I did have an idea to incorporate Clannad elements in a way that didn't need the characters included in the rp, but then I realized you and Chel already have characters reserved, so I scrapped the idea.

But let me be clear, this is all just my personal opinion. I am in no way dictating what you and Chel have to do with your Clannad characters. You acquired them a long time ago fair and square, and it is not my place to force you to give them up. Whatever you do with them, I will fully respect despite my personal feelings on the matter.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

I pretty much agree with Roxam there, also reserves.

Name: Link
    Description: ?
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: The Legend of Zelda
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Tooty
    Description: She is Banjo's little sister who much like Kazooie likes adventure and pretty much joined the rebellion alongside her brother in order to support him and Kazooie.
    Faction (Rebel/New World Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: Banjo-Kazooie
    Image:
    [​IMG]

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Realized I forgot to do this, but I updated the OP with Nuthead's new reserves.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Just a quick update... @NutheadBros has been speaking with FancyStache as of late. While Stache still doesn't feel ready to return to the RP quite yet, he has asked to have all his characters up for grabs. So, I will now remove his characters from the OP and allow them to be reserved by anyone who wishes to do so. Here is the of characters:

-Flintheart Glomgold [DuckTales]
    -Lusamine [Pokemon]
    -Hack Smashnikov [DuckTales]
    -Slash Smashnikov [DuckTales]
    -Gabby McStabberson [DuckTales]
    -Kitana [Mortal Kombat] **Deceased**
    -Jade [Mortal Kombat] **Deceased**
    -Heishiro Mitsurugi [Mortal Kombat] **Deceased**
    -Mileena [Mortal Kombat]
    -Jago [Killer Instinct]
    -Claire Wyden [Rampage]
    -Sindel [Mortal Kombat]
    -Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera [Ducktales]
    -Hanzo Shimada [Overwatch]
    -Jesse McCree [Overwatch]
    -Oz [Monster Prom]
    -Scott Howl [Monster Prom]
    -Genji Shimada [Overwatch]
    -Leon [F-Zero]
    -Jack Morrison AKA Soldier 76 [Overwatch]
    -Damien LaVey [Monster Prom]
    -King K. Rool [Donkey Kong]
    -Duck Hunt Duo [Duck Hunt]
    -Gabriel "Reaper" Reyes [Overwatch]

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

Posted before May 10th due to wanting to satsify someone's curiosity but please, don't post because I did before the deadline, take your time during the current events with the Corona Virus Lockdown, after all I imagine some of us would like to use this time to try and do any backlog of stuff or such so we aren't stressing about May 10th.

Also, I have completed FF7R and platinumed it but won't give any spoilers or what stuff could be used in MHSD with what it shown us, also with thanks to persona 5 Royal, I have a more clear cut understanding of Kasumi and can play her more naturally as intended, as for the list of characters of Stache, none of them I know about so I'll pass on any characters offered

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Watched how FF7R went and well, I liked it as well as saw that no one took this character. So I'll take him.

Name: Red XIII
    Description: A strange creature escaped from a NWO lab, Red XIII's name is not his actual name but a designation given by the people who worked on him with the numeral tattooed to his left shoulder. He can be aggressive and brutal, but can be calm and intelligent. Despite being a animal, Red XIII can talk which surprises people who meet him.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): None
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Image:
    [​IMG]

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Updated OP with new reserve.

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I recently got alerted there has been some vandalism to the MHSD wiki lately, and in order to keep it from happening, I suggest when you go onto the wiki, protect your page. When you go to a page, press the down button next to the edit and go to protect then select Block new and unregistered users, that should keep them editing the page without you knowing.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Luckily, it seems like only a few pages were affected (I personally just needed to correct information on the 'Vanellope von Schweetz' page), but like @Princess Rapunzel said, make sure to protect your page on the wiki to avoid situations like this in the future.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

I find it a bit ironic that I only notice this now when someone decided to edit Waluigi's page of all things

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Since only the admin can protect pages on the wiki, I made each one of you a admin so you all can protect your page and make sure it is protected.

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Character reserve time...

Name: Michiru Kagemori
    Description: A student at Tokyo University who graduated from Nintendo High School in the year prior to Mario beginning his time over there. During her time at Nintendo High School, Michiru accidentally came in contact with the safe containing the Relic, making her a Conduit with the ability to change into an anthropomorphic tanuki with enhanced abilities, something she has kept a secret from others.
    Series Character is from: BNA: Brand New Animal
    Image:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name: Nazuna Hiwatashi
    Description: An anthropomorphic fox who attends Tokyo University and is best friends with Michiru Kagemori as well as her dorm roommate. Nazuna's dream is to become an idol, usually practicing for her dream by performing songs with Michiru.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Shirou Ogami
    Description: A private investigator who lives in the Capital, occasionally working with the local police department on certain cases. Shirou is a Conduit with wolf-like abilities such as keen smell and psychometry, which help him with his job as a private investigator.
    Image:
    [​IMG]

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

I must say those were some interesting picks, anyway I am going to be taking a bit of a personal leave due to recent events. Don't worry though, I will be back eventually.

16. StardustXtreme Chaser

Well after much debate on two possible candiates I thought up, I decided this one was less well.. OP than the other one I considered.

Name: Hajime Nagumo
    Description: A lone youth who once was a bright and cheerful student on a field trip with others before the S-Types attacked and he fallen down into a chasm where they built underground labyrinths, he observed he was the sole survivor of his class and in a brief moment, lost an arm to an S-Type within the maze, finding a well of densely magical healing properties, he was forced to purely survive by any means necessary after a few days of having no food or water, he used his own skills of craftmanship and blacksmithing to trap S-Types or create weapons using their bodies as well feed on whatever he could eat but however, by doing so, he would of died had he not located said well which healed the damage, by undergoing a rigorous cycle of healing and destroying his body with nothing but having a strong iron will, he mutated into somewhat a human/S-Type combination, changing to someone who is ruthless and sadistic with small embers of what he once was.
    Series Character is from: Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saiyoku
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Doing one quick reserve...

Name:
    Marle
    Description: An elderly woman living in the slums of Irkutsk in Russia who is good friends with Leia. Marle owns a small food distribution company, using it to secretly provide local Rebels with food, something she has done ever since becoming sympathetic to the Rebel cause.
    Faction (Rebel/New Word Order/None): Rebel
    Series Character is from: Final Fantasy 7 Remake
    Image:
    [​IMG]

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I understand that @NutheadBros already posted on Skype that he's taking some time off partly due to the holidays, but just making it official here...

The two week posting rule is void until Jan. 5th due to the holiday season. Happy holidays!

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Took me a while (especially since it's been two months since I last posted), but I finally posted today! We are back in business! Hope you all had a great holiday season. Now then, to reserve some characters...

Name:
    Odin
    Description: A great Keyblade Master residing in a place in Norway called Fornburg, where he has trained countless Keyblade wielders for years, and continues to do so to this day. Odin has a deep love for every single one of his students as though they were his own children, striving hard to make sure they all succeed in becoming Keyblade Masters.
    Series Character is from: Kingdom Hearts
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name:
    Eivor Varinsdottir
    Description: A Keyblade Master who trained under Master Odin and currently assists him in training young Keyblade wielders. Orphaned at a young age, Eivor was found by Odin, who took interest in her ability to wield a Keyblade, and eventually trained her to become the skilled Master she is today.
    Series Character is from: Assassin's Creed
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name:
    Sigurd Styrbjornsson
    Description: A Keyblade Master who trained under Master Odin and assists him in training young Keyblade wielders. Sigurd is especially close to Eivor, with the two having deep sibling-type relationship.
    Series Character is from: Assassin's Creed
    Image:
    [​IMG]

Name: Vor
    Description: A young girl who trains under Master Odin in hopes of becoming a Keyblade Master one day. Having a relaxed and cheerful nature, Vor loves brightening the mood of any situation.
    Series Character is from: Kingdom Hearts
    Image:
    [​IMG]

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Just figured I'd go on ahead and mention this now, starting Monday, March 29th I will not be able to post as I will be on vacation...that is all