Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Lor Starcutter: Main Room~

Mario sweatdropped at not only Jack but also at C.C. seemingly going into information overload. "Yeah, it'd probably be for the best...considering I understood none of what she said" Mario then looked at the computer and asked. "Star Dream, can you get a location of that guy and his snowman friend for Mr. Bellec?" A blinking dot appeared on the map of the Lor on the computer screen as Star Dream explained. "Both Saphir and Olaf are in a room not far from Communications, just follow the red line on the floor and you will get to them, Commander Bellec." A glowing red line soon appeared on the floor in front of Bellec that led out of the main room. Aoi crossed his arms simply stating. "Well, now that we have the ship. Things will be easier on all of us." He looked at Kai and smiled. "Isn't that right, Sis?" Kai smiled with a sigh. "Yeah, bro...the day has been crazy enough already." C.C. walked up to Harold and extended her hand out to him. "Hello there, you must be the Rider that Mario was talking about. My name is C.C. and I thank you for helping them out." The green-haired woman was getting some stares as she asked. "What? Why are you all looking at me?" Futaba merely smirked. "Star Dream made a data replica of you and used it against Mario." C.C. was flabbergasted with Cynthia and Robin bursting in laughter with Ryuji mentioning. "Yeah, you had some kind of caped attire on." Zone-Tan looked at Ryuji with a mischievious grin. "You think that's something, you should..." C.C. quickly placed a hand on the S-Type's mouth. "Nope, don't say it...we have children in the room." This led to more laughter from the whole room as Mario and Peach quietly walked off to the side.

~Hoshido, Japan: Crystal Palace~

Meanwhile not far from the Capital was a large palace that the S-Types had taken over with the presence of crystalline textures on the walls and crystals jutting out of the main structure, snow gently drifted down from the gray sky as Astral entered the castle and went down the dark corridor. Unlike with Buckingham Palace, there was very little technology present and instead was more ornate.

~Crystal Palace: Throne Room~

Astral soon entered a large rounded room to the cheers and applause of all S-Types who were present and had gathered together. Inferno Obitus and E. Tempura Wizard stood at the sides of a throne resembling a crystalized purple tulip and parted to let their Superior sit down. Astral soon spoke up. "It is great to see all of our brethren together in the midst of our home. When we took over this place we made this Palace our sanctuary, even with some of us in the midst of ruling our respective areas...we do not need to worry anymore about our race." Psycho Blue stepped forward. "Lord Astral, may I present something?" Astral nodded before Psycho Blue started to explain. "Well, remember when we were at the former Honnouiji Academy and how you wanted a way to control the rebellious S-Types? I believe I have come up with a solution." Psycho Blue pressed a few buttons on his helmet and wrist before bringing forth a hologram of what appeared to be a white business suit with a red bowtie. "I present to you...Covers-S. This special S-Type is in preliminary design, but the idea is that it would be unable to be detected by S-Type Radar software due to lacking a core...instead they are built out of the remains of our fallen. In addition they have the ability to take any living being and trap them inside acting as their battery, their minds enslaved to our will." Astral's eye raised. "Hang on...did you say any living being?"

Psycho Blue nodded. "Yes, Lord Astral. They can be S-Types, Humans, just anything as long as it is sentient and has a brain. I thought that with the recent incidents and the Rebellion growing that we needed to stop the weed at the root that it was needed." Astral stared at Psycho Blue before stating. "Look, I understand what you're trying to do, however I don't like the idea from an ethnical standpoint." Psycho Blue was confused. "Ethnical, Lord Astral?" Astral stood up and walked over to the Ranger. "Yes, take this as an example. A common man is walking down the street minding his own business, he is law-abiding and has not broken any rules nor is trying to take down the government. You deploy one of those Covers and it ensnares him without consideration that he is obeying the rules and isn't an enemy of the New World Order and it wouldn't end up well for us" Psycho Blue stood straight up. "But Lord Astral, not to alarm you, but considering the various actions going on including a anti-government video being taken down by the censors, it may be advised to come up with a way to silence everyone and end the Rebellion before it gets out of hand." Astral stepped back. "I am well aware, however there is a much bigger issue at hand. I want you to head up to the Bandora Palace on the Moon and inform those up there that Zordon's time has come to an end...for I've seen the next Harbingers myself." Psycho Blue nodded disengaging the hologram and left through the floor.​

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG]

Once all the orphans were asleep in a room, Leia quietly stepped out of the room where they were sleeping, slowly closing the door behind her. “They asleep?” Finn asked Leia as he approached her…

[​IMG]

Yes,” Leia responded, “Finn… I just wanted to say… thank you… for everything you and the Rebels did.” “Hey, don’t mention it,” Finn told Leia, “Just another day for us Rebels.” As Leia smiled at Finn, she told him, “Finn… I want to join the Rebels.” “What?” a surprised Finn questioned. “From what I’ve seen today, I now know that the Rebels truly are fighting for good,” Leia replied, “If I can fight to make sure that children like the orphans I care for don’t have to live in fear, then that is a cause I am willing to join.” “No… no,” Finn said, shaking his head, “I won’t let you.” “And since when was it your decision?” Leia questioned Finn. “It’s just… Leia, it’s too dangerous. You saw that today,” Finn replied. “Don’t worry about me. I can handle myself,” Leia said. “It’s just… I don’t want anything bad to happen to you like Ka-,” Finn replied, stopping as he remembered his deceased friend, Kanan, and how he wasn’t able to save him. Upon realizing what was bothering Finn, Leia sighed as she told him, “Finn… you can’t keep blaming yourself for what happened to Kanan. I miss him too. But I don’t think he’d want you blaming yourself over his death. I promise, I’ll be fine. Just please, let me join the Rebels.” Sighing, Finn replied, “Well, then I guess there’s no talking you out of it.” Smiling, Leia headed towards the exit as she told Finn, “Thank you, Finn.” Without even responding, Finn simply watched as Leia left, smiling a bit as he pondered what Leia told him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hehe, yeah, that certainly sounds like Serena," Grandpa responded. "Piplup!" Chad concurred as he chuckled. "But… it just feels weird that you girls aren't with Serena," Grandpa told Rei, "I never told you this, Rei, but when it was announced that a group of Rebels from this base would join Connor on his worldwide trip, I kinda enjoyed the thought of going out and seeing the world. But when I heard you and your friends wouldn't be going with Serena, I was admittedly very surprised you decided not to go. Still, I decided to respect your decision and stay in this base with you. Anyway, sorry to make you listen to an old man rambling, hehe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: New World Order Fortress~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wh-what?!” Xaldin cried as he was surprised to notice the barrier around him disappear due to Sailor Moon’s attack. Turning around to face the one who got rid of his barrier, Xaldin instead found himself face-to-face with Sailor Mini Moon, who was pointing her Pink Moon Stick at Xaldin, crying, “Pink Sugar Heart Attack!” Heart shaped energy pulses from the Pink Moon Stick then began repeatedly hitting Xaldin in the face. Realizing this was the perfect window of opportunity to finish him off, Tuxedo Mask grabbed one of Xaldin’s lances while also calling out to Connor, “Connor! Now!” Nodding, Connor grabbed another one of Xaldin’s lances, ready for an attack. Noticing Tuxedo Mask and Connor about to attack, Sailor Mini Moon got out of the way, while Xaldin rubbed his face after getting hit by Sailor Mini Moon’s attack. However, once Xaldin opened his eyes, he saw Tuxedo Mask and Connor surprise him with an attack using two of his own lances, getting impaled in the chest by his own weapons.

Gasping as he looked down and saw the lances that Connor and Tuxedo Mask used to impale him, Xaldin struggled to stand, commenting, “Is this… the end?” As all of Xaldin’s lances (including the ones he was stabbed with) disintegrated, the Inquisitor collapsed to the ground, while Connor walked over to him. “The reign of terror you and Madame Gao brought onto this part of China comes to an end,” Connor told Xaldin. “Hehehe… you really think you’ve achieved a victory by defeating me?” Xaldin scoffed in response, “The New World Order will always remain the stronger side in this war with you Rebel scum.” “What happened here today is proof that the New World Order can… and will… be defeated,” Connor retorted. “Hmph… regardless… a little word of advice, boy…” Xaldin told Connor, “Beware of my superior, the Grand Inquisitor. He has plans that go beyond the New World Order, beyond this world. If you underestimate him, you, and all you care about, will cease to exist.” “Grand Inquisitor?” Connor questioned, “Who is this Grand Inquisitor?” “Sorry… but that’s something… you’re going to have to find out… yourself…” Xaldin replied, grinning as he finally died. Sighing, Connor knelt next to Xaldin’s corpse, closing the deceased Inquisitor’s eyelids as he said, “May you find the peace you never had.” “You okay?” Tuxedo Mask asked Connor. Connor nodded in reply as he got up, looking at Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mini Moon, and Mewtwo, telling them, "You all did great. Thank you." Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Mini Moon simply smiled in response while Mewtwo rejoined the group after resting from what happened earlier. "Feeling better, Mewtwo?" Sailor Mini Moon asked. "Yes," Mewtwo replied. "I was wrong about you, Mewtwo," Tuxedo Mask told the Pokemon, "Ever since seeing you as part of the Rebels, I've always been suspicious of you due to your past with the Crystal Order. But, after seeing how you saved us from Xaldin's powerful attack, I now see that you truly have changed. I'm sorry for doubting you." Seeing Tuxedo Mask extend his hand to him to shake, Mewtwo smiled as he used his paw to shake Tuxedo Mask's hand, replying, "Apology accepted. Thank you." Seeing Tuxedo Mask finally accept Mewtwo as a fellow Rebel, Connor and Sailor Mini Moon both happily sighed. "So, Connor… who do you think this Grand Inquisitor guy that Xaldin warned about could be?" Tuxedo Mask asked. "I am not sure," Connor replied, "But he seems like someone we will have to be cautious with when encountering him."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Targoviste, Romania~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Ron was battling against Stormtroopers, Attila asked Bellatrix, "Uhh… should Hun and me get our Pokemon to help out." "No. Not yet," Bellatrix responded as she grinned, "I'd like to see where this goes."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Minato District~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Penny was flying away in her gargoyle form while Gumball continued running after her, Penny shape-shifted into a jackalope, landing on the ground and continued trying to get away from Gumball. “Penny! Let me finish… please stop running!” Gumball pleaded as he was sweating and becoming exhausted from all the running, “My sweat marks are reaching my pants!” As Penny stopped and turned around, she noticed Gumball slowly approaching her, panting as he said, “Please, please…” “Oh, Gumball, stop trying! You've said enough. How can anyone-” Penny replied before shape-shifting into a minotaur, “LOVE THIS?!” As she was about to smash the pavement on the street with her large fist, Penny instead accidentally smashed a car that was passing by, startling the passengers…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ay caramba!” Pepe cried from the back of the car, while Gonzo and Rizzo (who were in front of the car) were wondering what smashed their car. As they looked outside, the three passengers saw Penny in her minotaur form, causing Pepe to scream with a very high pitch and faint. “Don't worry, guys, I'll deal with this,” Gonzo stated as he got out of the car. But instead of doing something as he promised, Gonzo simply ran away, screaming. Sighing as he shook his head, Rizzo said to himself, “And to think I actually have lunch with these guys.” Grabbing his cellphone and dialing a number, Rizzo decided to call pest control on Penny, telling the person he just called, “Hello, is this pest control? Yeah, I need help! What does it look like? Kinda like an ugly cow on steroids but… uglier.” Overhearing how Rizzo described her, Penny groaned dismally and ran away while Gumball followed her, crying, “Penny, come back!” “I'm disgusting! I'm a disgusting pig!” Penny replied as she shape-shifted into a green pig.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~San Diego, California - Harbor: The ‘Maribel del Mar’ (Upper Deck)~

Once the Rebels escaped to the Quinjet, Rubeus and the others watched as the plane switched its cloaking on and then flew away. "Grrr… I want TIE fighters searching all over the San Diego airspace for that plane!" Rubeus ordered one of the Stormtroopers. "Yes, sir," the Stormtrooper responded to the Inquisitor as he and a couple other Stormtroopers fled the scene. Walking over to the side of the ship where Donnie was shot, Ruby commented, "It's a shame. He would've been a great Inquisitor." "Yeah… guess Master Xehanort's gonna be really disappointed," Rubeus replied as he turned and looked at Jemma, "Simmons, follow us." "Yes, sir," Jemma replied, following Ruby and Rubeus as they headed towards the ship's exit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Quinjet~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Switching to cloaking mode,” Mace said as he was piloting the Quinjet, with the plane’s cloaking mechanism switched on to prevent it from being detected by the New World Order. “Oi, thanks for the save, mate,” Lance thanked Mack. “Don’t mention it,” Mack responded. “We never expected you to arrive in San Diego so quick,” May told Mace. “Well, when Shining Armor contacted me about Simmons, I had a feeling you guys were in trouble,” Jeffrey responded, “So I requested the help of a Rebel from Kentucky with the ability to teleport to get Mack and myself over to San Diego. We arrived outside the hideout used by the Oliver brothers, where I found the Quinjet and used it to get to you guys. From what I’ve seen, it’s a good thing I came. So, what happened with Donnie Gill?” “He’s dead,” Skye answered after hearing Jeffery’s question, “It looked like the New World Order got to him first. I had no choice. He was about to freeze Tommy to death, so I took the shot.” Sighing, Mace commented, “It’s unfortunate. But the important thing is we didn’t suffer any casualties.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: New World Order Fortress (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Riku and the rest of Group 3 exited the watchtower (along with Madame Gao, who was still detained by Rey), they were met by the rest of the Rebels who were attacking the fortress (with the exception of those who were dealing with Xaldin at the moment)...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well, well, well… Madame Gao,” Ember said as she approached Gao, “After hearing all the things you’ve done, seeing you defeated feels very satisfying.” “You think that by capturing me, you’ve succeeded?” Gao questioned, “The New World Order will not stop until they are finished with Rebels like you.” “Then I guess we’ll just have to be ready to keep fighting then,” Ember replied as she looked at Rey, “Tie her up. We’ll be taking her back to base. Now then… where could Ratonhnhaké:ton be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good,” Bellec replied to Star Dream after the red line on the floor appeared, “While you’re at it, please take us to a small Scottish town led by a man named Fergus. That is my destination.” As Bellec followed the red line, Jack told Pipsqueak, “Stay here, lad. I’ll be going along with Bellec.” “Yes, sir,” Pipsqueak replied, giving a salute as Jack followed Bellec. “Now you stay here, Sven,” Kristoff told Sven as he intended to join Jack and Bellec, “It won’t be long.” Noticing the disappointed look on Sven’s face, Kristoff voiced Sven's thoughts in a gruff, goofy, exaggerated tone, saying, “But I don’t wanna stay here. I barely know everyone.” “Heh, don’t worry, bud, you’ll be fine. And hey, maybe you can make some new friends,” Kristoff told his reindeer, who sighed but smiled after hearing Kristoff’s advice, watching as he walked away and joined Jack and Bellec. Meanwhile, as Serena and her Fennekin were walking around, enjoying the sight, Serena’s Fennekin was startled when she noticed Hermione’s Vulpix approach her. “Huh? Oh wow, a Vulpix!” Serena exclaimed as she noticed Vulpix approaching her Fennekin, “Go on, Fenny, say hi.” Slowly approaching the Vulpix, Fennekin sniffed Vulpix a bit before realizing that Vulpix was a friendly Pokemon. “Fokka!” Fennekin happily greeted Vulpix. Smiling as she saw the two interacting with each other, Serena knelt down and told the Vulpix, “Hello, Vulpix. I’m Serena, Fennekin’s partner. Is your partner around?

~Lor Starcutter: Room Near Communications~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After following the red line, Bellec, Jack, and Kristoff arrived in a room and came face-to-face with Saphir and Olaf, who were seated on the floor…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Well, this certainly a surprise,” Bellec commented, “Saphir, brother of Demande, the New World Order Regional Governor of Europe. And… a snowman, apparently.” “I know this snowman,” Kristoff told Jack and Bellec. “You do?” Jack questioned Kristoff. “Yeah,” Kristoff replied, “Not personally, but I always see him hanging around in Arendelle. He is close friends with Anna and Elsa.” Gasping after hearing Kristoff mention he was from Arendelle, Olaf said, “You’re from Arendelle too?! Heh, what a small world! My name’s Olaf! What’s your name?” “Kristoff,” Kristoff answered. “So, Kristoff… do you think this snowman should be interrogated as well?” Bellec asked Kristoff. “Nah,” Kristoff replied, “I doubt we could get anything out of him. And he’s harmless. Saphir is the only one we need to talk to right now.” “Very well,” Jack replied as he looked at Olaf, “Run along now, snowman. This is a private discussion.” “Uhh, sure thing,” Olaf replied as he looked at Saphir, giving him a two thumbs up gesture, “Good luck.” Once Olaf left the room, Bellec, Jack, and Kristoff shifted their focus back to Saphir, with Bellec saying, “Now then, Saphir… w-” “Look, if you’re gonna make me divulge New World Order secrets, forget it,” Saphir interrupted Bellec. “Oh no, I was never going to ask you that,” Bellec replied, “How about we start things slow. How did you end up in Rebel company?” Sighing, Saphir said, “Simple. When that Rider, Harold Flamel, took Anna and Elsa away, a tracking device was placed on them by a rather friendly Stormtrooper. I then traced the tracking device to the Hidden Palace Zone while accompanied by Olaf, where, long story short, I came across the Rebels you see outside. And that’s how Olaf and I ended up here.” “But… why not just have Stormtroopers and Cybermen track the two sisters and retrieve them?” Kristoff asked. “I didn’t want the New World Order involved,” Saphir answered, “I just wanted to know that Anna and Elsa were safe.” Focusing on the tone of Saphir’s voice when he answered, Jack told him, “Sounds to me like you might be attracted to one of them.” Blushing after hearing what Jack said, Saphir asked, “That obvious?” “Look, I really don’t care how you feel about either of them,” Kristoff told Saphir, “The fact is, your association with the New World Order makes me distrust you. Same with Anna and Elsa. I mean, for all we know, they could New World Order spies. Bellec, I think it would be a good idea to interrogate the two sisters as well.” “You… you were the last Rebel in Arendelle… weren’t you?” Saphir asked Kristoff. “Yeah. And I had to bury every single one of my comrades who were killed by the regime you are a part of, which was just as hard as burying every single troll that I considered family after they were all killed by the New World Order simply for rejecting to be ruled under their dictatorship,” Kristoff replied, “So you can imagine how uneasy it feels for me to be talking to the enemy this close.” “Look, I was not responsible for whatever the New World Order was doing in Arendelle,” Saphir said, “I am sorry about your comrades and your family. I truly am. I don’t want war. I want all the killing to stop.” “And yet, people like you, Anna, and Elsa still associate yourselves with the New World Order,” Kristoff scoffed, “You say you’re for peace, yet you are for a worldwide dictatorship diminishing individuals’ freedoms.” “Look, I don’t agree with everything the New World Order does. There. I said it,” Saphir said, “But the core values of the New World Order… making sure that all beings, regardless of who they are, what they are, how they look, or what they believe in can all live equally… that is something I still believe in, no matter what. Surely you can’t deny that a world where everyone is equal would be desirable, right?” Bellec, Jack, and Kristoff looked at each other as they pondered Saphir’s words. “Oh, and one more thing about Elsa and Anna. They’re not with the New World Order,” Saphir continued, “When Harold Flamel arrived in Arendelle to take them, they willingly decided to leave. They were never loyal to the regime. They were forced into their positions only because I was trying hard to make sure they didn’t suffer the same fate as all those leaders who were killed during the Great Purge. So please, don’t do anything to them! I’m begging you…” After hearing what Saphir had to say, Jack whispered to Bellec, “What do you think?” “Well, I do feel he is at least right when he says that Anna and Elsa aren’t loyal to the New World Order. Still, I’d like to get the two sisters here,” Bellec replied, “Go and get them.” “Yes, sir,” Jack replied as he left the room to speak with Harold Flamel so he could get Anna and Elsa to speak with Bellec.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Lor Starcutter~

Harold looked at C.C who introduced herself and the shared explanation. "Had no choice in the matter really, our goals merely aligned at the time and I managed to convince their foe to spare our lives, if I didn't, I doubt many of us would be here right now or even worse, we wouldn't have an airship to utilize in the first place." Harold said, arms crossed and he noted one of the pirate had returned from heading to do an interrogation on their New World Order captive and judging by the way he carried himself, he wasn't exactly... threatening? But Harold learned looks can be deceiving and he was heading in his general direction.

"Only one reason why they want to approach me, that official must of let loose about the tracker and I'm carrying the sisters in my suitcase.... I could apparate but that won't reflect too well on everyone here and I'd likely be branded as a criminal... then again, it's nothing new to be on the run." Harold thought and he looked to Jack. "Let me guess, the two sisters am I right?" Harold said, it was best to let that card be open on the table as there was no point in denying it.

"Wait, stand a few steps back." Harold said as he dug a hand into his pocket and pulled a miniature sized suitcase that looked like it should belong to an action figure as he set it down and gently tapped it with his foot, using magic behind the kick as before the room's eyes, the suitcase grew and grew until it was a normal size and he bent down, undoing the latches a sit opened up to reveal a stepladder descending down into the depths.

"Wait here please, if you try to follow me, I can't promise your safety." Harold said calmly before he descended down into the open suitcase.

"How does he do that and not sink through the ship? With something like that, we carry a lot more stuff without worrying!" Yuuki said in genuine amazement/

Harold headed towards the house, rubbing his hair, noting the two sisters weren't outside then opened the front door quietly in case the two were asleep or something and decided to check downstairs first in case they were up, no luck and he didn't hear any water running or anything so they weren't in the bathroom. "Yup, probably in their shared bedroom." Harold thought to himself and went upstairs and he saw their bedroom door was slightly left ajar. "Huh, probably didn't bother to shut it properly then again, this whole place is a literal private area." Harold thought and grabbed the doorknob, pushing it open slowly as to not make the bolts squeak, seeing the two sisters were indeed in the room.

-Quinjet-

Yang sat in the chair, stretching her legs out. "So... I guess we call this one a failure then?" Yang asked out loud.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Lor Starcutter-

Vulpix!” Vulpix smiled and went to get Hermione, pushing her over to meet Fennekin and its partner. It smiled at its new friend, “Vulpix! Vul!” “Uh, hi.” Hermione said, embarrassed and not sure what to say. She knelt down and held out her hand for Fennekin.

Nico looked at Yuuki who wanted to use Harold’s magic suitcase to carry more stuff. She said with her arms crossed, “I don’t think he would like it if we just poured our stuff into his suitcase.”

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

Elsa looked up, both her and Anna having messy bed hair and she stretched, getting up from the bed. “Harold, what is it?” She asked.

[​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - New World Order Fortress-

“Hey, um.” Serena said, rubbing her hair. “Thanks for telling me to use my wand. I was just frozen still and scared, not sure what to do.”

[​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - Watchtower-

Rey kept quiet, still feeling uneasy how quick and easy it was to capture her. She kept her staff out where it was to keep the elderly woman detained and waited to see what happened.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Quinjet-

“I guess so.” Tommy said, leaning back. He looked at his brother and asked, “So, how did you know I was in trouble?”I don’t know.” Thomas said. “I just did.” “I’ll take it.” Tommy said, not wanting to push it with his brother.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

Rei nodded, “I wanted to go with her but I don’t know, I felt I might needed more here in something happens.” Lita looked at her and smiled.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Targoviste, Romania-

While Ron fought the Stormtroopers, Ginny appeared in her new form and turned the dial on her staff. She struck the staff, causing the ground to shake. Mew helped by teleporting in and out of range as well as summoning the pink bubbles it could create.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Palace: Throne Room~

As the various S-Types were busy at work, a human-looking man with spiky black hair, black eyes, and a dark colored gi with a red belt and white boots stepped into the throne room and bowed before Astral speaking in a calm manner. "Greetings, Lord Astral...I am humbly here to serve you for the glory of the S-Types." Astral looked at the being in front of it and the golden earring with green orb on his left ear before asking. "I apologize, but...who exactly are you?" The man looked up with a smile. "I understand the confusion, but you may refer to me as Black." Inferno Obitus responded. "But we have an S-Type named Psycho Black in our ranks." The man looked at the S-Type beside Astral and told him. "Then you can call me, Goku Black. I came here on request of Lord Zamasu." Astral's eye twitched at the name before it said. "Okay, there is plenty of room here...just go and meet with your fellow brethren." Goku Black nodded before stepping away, once he was away Astral whispered to Inferno Obitus and E. Tempura Wizard. "We have a issue on our hands, gentlemen..."

~Moon Palace~

Psycho Blue arrived at the Moon Palace before walking up to Zordon and announced to all those within the palace. "Lord Astral had sent me here to inform all of you that Zordon's days as Harbinger are over...for Lord Astral has seen the next Harbinger with its own eye."​

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Targoviste, Romania~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Ginny and Mew appeared, Attila asked Bellatrix, “How ‘bout now?” “Hmm, alright then,” Bellatrix replied, “Summon your Pokemon you two.” “Finally!” Attila exclaimed as he took out a Pokeball, “Muk, come on out!” “You too, Steelix!” Hun added as she threw a Pokeball. A Muk then emerged from Attila’s Pokeball while a Steelix emerged from Hun’s Pokeball…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Muk!” Attila’s Muk cried as it appeared along with Hun’s Steelix. “Alright you two, assist the Stormtroopers and attack those Rebels!” Hun ordered Muk and Steelix. “Muk!” Muk cried as it hurled a Sludge Bomb towards Ron, while Steelix swung its tail towards Mew and Ginny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Shrugging after hearing what Psycho Blue said, Thrax commented, "Doesn't really matter as far as we are concerned. Harbinger or not, Zordon can't do a thing now that he is imprisoned here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Gumball continued to chase Penny while still in her green pig form, the two stopped in the middle of a street upon noticing a car screeching to a halt in front of them. And the driver of the car turned out to be none other than Patrick, Penny’s father, who was out looking for his daughter…

[​IMG]

What the…?” a surprised Patrick said as he leaned out of his car window, recognizing Penny in her true S-type form, “You came out of your shell.” “I know, she looks fantastic, right?” Gumball replied while laughing nervously. “What have you done? You've turned her into a freak!” Patrick told Gumball. “A freak… ishly beautiful young lady,” Gumball replied, continuing to laugh nervously while trying to twist Patrick’s words to make them more positive for Penny. “She looks like a pig-” Patrick cried. “-ture of beauty,” Gumball interrupted Patrick, pretending to continue something Patrick was never going to say, “Ha ha, absolutely!” “You made my daughter ugly!” Patrick scolded Gumball. “Uhhh… I got nothing,” Gumball said, not knowing how to twist what Patrick just said into something more positive. Having had enough of what her father had to say, Penny shape-shifted into a dragon, and told Gumball, “Gumball. Please tell my father that I’ve gone to live alone, just like every other ugly being!” Seeing Penny fly away, Gumball turned to face Patrick with an angry expression on his face. “What?” Patrick questioned, unsure of why Gumball seemed upset with him. “Ohh, I wonder why my daughter is upset after I called her ugly!” Gumball mockingly imitated Patrick before jumping on the hood of Patrick’s car, with his tone shifting to an angry one, “NOW WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO SHUT UP! Think about what you've done. Do you realize you were wrong?” Seeing Patrick nod in reply, Gumball continued, “Good! But don't beat yourself up about it, parenting is hard! Now pop the hood.” As Gumball turned around to face the direction where Penny was flying, Patrick popped the hood of his car as Gumball ordered him to, causing Gumball to launch up into the sky towards Penny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Quinjet~

"Not entirely," Shining Armor answered upon hearing Yang question if this mission was a failure, "The New World Order doesn't have Donnie Gill anymore. If anything, it's probably a draw since neither us nor the New World Order gained anything from today." "Alright everyone, buckle up. We are approaching the Oliver brothers' hideout," Jeffrey Mace told the others on the Quinjet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ah, so you must be Vulpix’s partner,” Serena told Hermione, “Nice to meet you. I’m Serena, from the French wing of the Rebel Alliance. And this is here is my gal pal, Fennekin, or as I like to call her, Fenny.” As Hermione held out her hand to Fennekin, Fennekin slowly approached Hermione’s hand, sniffing it before cuddling Hermione’s hand as she happily said, “Fokka!” “Heh, she likes you,” Serena told Hermione, “So, what’s your name?

~Lor Starcutter: Main Room (Again)~

[​IMG]

Approaching Harold Flamel, Jack was surprised that Harold was able to guess exactly what he wanted to talk to him about without even saying one word. 'Well, guess I should just wait now,' Jack thought to himself as he waited for Harold to get Elsa and Anna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lor Starcutter: Main Room (Again x2)~

[​IMG]

Walking to the main room while humming to himself, Olaf walked past Sven, who noticed Olaf’s carrot nose, and wanted to eat it…

[​IMG]

As Sven rushed towards Olaf, the snowman noticed the reindeer approach him, with Olaf greeting him, “Oh, hello! My name’s Olaf. What’s your name?” As Sven was about to take a bite out of Olaf’s nose, the snowman bent down just in time to observe Sven’s fur, preventing Sven from getting his nose. “Ooh, you sure got lots of fur,” Olaf commented, “Oh, I know. Your name must be Furry! No, wait… that sounds like something to describe someone a little too obsessed with animals.” Sven tried to take another bite out of Olaf’s nose, but the snowman turned around just in time, pondering to himself, “Hmm… oh, how about Harry? Hmm, on second thought, nah…” As Sven tried to take a bite out of Olaf’s nose once more, Olaf gasped as he grabbed Sven’s muzzle tight, preventing the reindeer from biting his nose as Olaf said, “Of course. You’ve got horns, so obviously you must be called Horny! Uhhh… for some reason, I get the feeling that that name feels dirty.” Just then, upon noticing a name tag around Sven’s neck, Olaf read, “‘Sven’… wait, your name’s Sven?” As the reindeer nodded in reply, Olaf shrugged as he commented, “Huh, wouldn’t have guessed that in a million years. Oh well, nice to meet ya, Sven.” As Olaf then continued walking around, Sven kept following him, sighing as he wondered if he was ever going to eat Olaf’s carrot nose.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Do not mention it," Mewtwo responded to Sailor Moon after she thanked him, "I simply suggested what I believed would help us against Xaldin." The group then noticed the rest of the Rebels arrive to the scene…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Katniss, still in her Rider form, rushed towards Connor as the two shared a hug. "I saw parts of the battle from my position," Katniss told Connor, "I was beginning to worry." Smiling at Katniss, Connor replied, "Do not worry. Those who battled along my side were very helpful." "Pikapi!" Haymitch happily cried as he ran towards Connor and climbed up to his shoulder, cuddling the Rebel leader. As Connor patted Haymitch on the head, he noticed Ember approach him. "Ratonhnhaké:ton," Ember greeted Connor while giving him a bow, "I am happy to report that we haven't had any casualties. Madame Gao has been captured, and is in our custody. Shall we call this a success?" Looking around the fortress, Connor noticed a flagpole on a roof, and replied, "Not quite yet. Discord, hand me a Rebel flag." "Yes, sir," Discord replied as he summoned a flag with the Rebel emblem on it, handing it to Connor. Connor then began climbing up the building towards the flagpole he saw earlier. "I don't get it… what's he doing?" Sailor Mini Moon asked. Knowing exactly what Connor wanted to do, Tuxedo Mask replied, "Wait and see."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Nodding after hearing Rei's response, Grandpa said, "I completely understand, Rei. Which reminds me, I better go to the kitchen and check if they need my help. Let's go, Chad." "Piplup," Chad replied, nodding as he followed Grandpa to the kitchen.

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Suitcase-

Harold noted the two were more less in their sleepy state and obviously haven't exactly taken note of their situation judging by the position Anna was in with Elsa. "Huh guess that is what being siblings is about...?" Harold thought, though he was a bit red. "I'll... let you wake up and get properly dressed before I answer that." Harold said, closing the door and walked downstairs to escape a scream that may inevitably escape the sister's mouths when they realize what Harold saw.

-Lor Starcutter-

Yuuki looked to Nico. "Whose to say we use his suitcase, perhaps he can use his magical know-how to expand everyone else's luggage? After all Nico-chan, imagine how many games you could stuff into your backpack!" Yuuki suggested

~Targoviste, Romania~

"Attack Ride: Blast!" a voice came out of nowhere as a bullet storm shot the ground where Steelix and Muk were as a cyan Rider stepped out from a corner. "That Mew's a wonderful treasure to steal, can't let you have all the fun now can I?" The cyan rider said. "Oh I suppose I should introduce myself, Diend, Kamen Rider Diend." The cyan rider said as he pulled out two cards. "Let's give some odds." He said, loading the cards in one at a time.

"Kamen Ride: Grease! Kamen Ride: Knuckle!" The gun said as he pointed his gun in front of him. "Go." Diend said, pulling the trigger as multicoloured projections of a humanoid bodies emerged before forming into two bodies.

"I'll crush you with the fire burning in my heart!" Grease said, making a fist and beat it against his chest. "Armored Rider Knuckle!" The other said before the pair charged forward towards the Stormtroopers. "Now... shall I steal your treasure as well milady?" Diend teased.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Lor Starcutter-

"Hermione," Hermione introduced. "I like your Fennekin, too, Serena. I never really gave Vulpix a nickname or something like that, I just like Vulpix." "Hmm." Nico nodded, thinking and smiling. She said, "What about the games you could pack yourself, Yuuki-chan?"

While exploring the ship, Ryotaro saw Kimberly looking down and went to comfort her, jumping in shock when she laid her head on him. "Ryotaro, do you think I'll ever see Tommy again?" She asked. Ryotaro tried to think on how to comfort her and hugged her, saying, "I don't think you should give up on the possibility on seeing him again."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Suitcase-

The two sisters blushed, getting dressed and fixing their hair. Anna wondered why he had come to their room and wondered what was going on outside the suitcase. Elsa got dressed and decorated her hair with the regular snowflakes and the two sisters stepped out of their room.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - New World Order Fortress-

Serena saw Rey keeping Madame Gao detained with her staff. But she noticed Rey was still confused on how easy she let herself get captured, almost like she was expecting it and couldn't shake the uneasy feeling.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Quintjet-

"We hoped we did as much as much as we could to help you." Tommy said, lowering his mask and breathing. Thomas said, "We'll be available if you need our help again." "Hopefully, we can get together as a team again." Dante said, trying to hide his intent of seeing the female members but Tommy and Thomas could see through it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I have a great idea." Lita said, looking at Rei. Rei looked confused and Lita smiled, "Let's have a livestream concert for you to perform your songs. Ami is the smartest tech genius we have til Clement comes back. So what do you say?" "Are you sure?" Rei said, looking at her. "That sounds very risky."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Targoviste, Romania-

Looking curious, Mew tilted its head so far it did a complete circle while floating in the air, Ginny twirled her staff and sent a powerful energy blast at the Stormtroopers. Ron slashed at them, fighting with the bronze colored Rider.

9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Palace: Private Quarters~

Astral, E. Tempura Wizard, and Inferno Obitus had all moved to a secluded room within the palace away from other S-Types before sitting in their seats. E. Tempura Wizard asking. "So, what has you concerned in regards to this Goku Black that showed up here, Lord Astral." Astral looked at the food-based mage before telling him. "He was sent here directly by High Command." E. Tempura Wizard blinked. "High Command?" Astral nodded. "Yes, High Command...they're a group of extremely powerful S-Types that have been leading us ever since the Dark Lord was sealed away by that woman, they're the ones who sent our species after the Relic when she sent it away...and they're above my authority as the S-Type Commander on Earth. Lord Zamasu is one of those S-Types." Inferno Obitus looked at his superior before Astral continued. "If Lord Zamasu is on this planet right now, then High Command is waiting for the Relic to be destroyed to undo the seal...however...I cannot allow this." Inferno Obitus then spoke up. "Lord Astral, if I may speak up...why would you not want this to happen?" Astral looked at the larger S-Type before it said. "Because, unlike us who have had time to adjust and finally become citizens of this planet...High Command doesn't care about anything other than the S-Types and would wipe every other being clean off. Despite being an S-Type myself...I owe my life to my friend and his vision of the perfect world...and getting High Command involved would make it seem we are not appreciative of the gift we have strived to achieve and betray our Earthling brethren." The other two high-ranking S-Types were in deep thought before E. Tempura Wizard suggested. "Couldn't we just kill Lord Zamasu?" Astral looked at the S-Type before it said. "No, if we did that then High Command would see all S-Types on this planet as traitors and kill us along with the Earthlings, so I refuse to drag all of you down because of my actions....however...there may be another solution to our dilemma...one that wouldn't even require action from our end..."​

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Targoviste, Romania~

Angered by Diend’s appearance, Bellatrix took out her wand and pointed it at the Rider that had just appeared, yelling, “Crucio!” As Bellatrix inflicted excruciating pain on Diend by using the Cruciatus Curse, Steelix and Muk, having recovered from Diend’s earlier attack, went back on the offensive, with Muk sneaking behind Ron, and hitting him hard with its arm for a Poison Jab attack while Steelix charged towards Ginny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Reaching the flagpole he saw earlier, Connor removed the New World Order flag that was attached to it, tossing it aside. As the New World Order flag that Connor tossed landed near Mushu (who burned it with his fire breath), the Rebels watched as Connor attached a Rebel flag to the flagpole, raising it high as many of the Rebels cheered at the sight of the Rebel flag. “Rebels!” Connor called out to the Rebels below, “Today, we showed that no matter how strong the New World Order is… how much they outnumber us… they are not invincible! When we work together, we can achieve what others say is impossible! And if we continue to battle side by side towards our common goal, I know that we will succeed in the end! So without further ado, I claim this fortress in the name of the Rebel Alliance! No longer will individuals have to suffer torture and death under the wrath of Madame Gao! And I say to the New World Order, if you come back, we will be ready to fight! For the Rebellion!” “For the Rebellion!” Ember repeated after Connor while raising her fist. “For the Rebellion!” the rest of the Rebels repeated, cheering as they raised their fists as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

After getting launched towards the sky, Gumball landed on Penny’s back as she continued flying while in her dragon form. “I'm not letting you leave!” Gumball cried as he held on. “Gumball, no! You'll get hurt!” Penny warned Gumball before noticing a small private jet headed their way. “Ah! Look out!” Gumball cried as Penny flew out of the jet’s direction in the nick of time, barely dodging it. However, that caused Penny to begin losing control as she descended closer to the ground, now flying slightly above houses as Gumball was now holding on to her leg. “Penny! Go up, go up, GO UP!” Gumball cried. “You're too heavy!” Penny replied while continuing to struggle flying, “Gumball, get off. Let me go!” “NO!” Gumball insisted, not wanting to let go. Eventually, Penny now found herself flying around a nearby highway, trying to dodge oncoming cars. “Why do you care about me?” Penny questioned Gumball as she continued dodging cars, “I'm nothing to you now.” Seeing a truck coming their way, Gumball quickly tried to think of a way to survive. It was then he realized that the forms that Penny shape-shifted to were based on her emotions, leading to Gumball having a light bulb moment. “Y-You know what? Maybe you're right, you're nothing to me!” Gumball lied to Penny as the incoming truck was fast approaching them, hoping his plan works, “You hear? You're nothing!” Hurt by Gumball’s remark, Penny shape-shifted into a small white spirit form. Catching her in midair, Gumball held on to Penny in his hands as he landed and ducked under the oncoming truck. Once the truck was gone, Gumball opened his hands to check on Penny. “I knew it!” Penny cried as she shape-shifted into a hairy creature and fled. “No, no, no! I just said that so you would shrink!” Gumball cried as he ran after Penny.

[​IMG][​IMG]

As she smiled, Serena asked Hermione, "So, how did you end up getting tied up in this whole Rebel business? Me personally, I was just a regular girl living in Vaniville Town in France, with dreams of getting into the fashion industry one day. But when the New World Order come to power, I saw all the bad things that they did. Many of my neighbors were dragged from their homes, either arrested or killed on the spot simply because they were suspected of working against the New World Order. Seeing all that changed me, and the way I saw the world. So, I thought, even if I am just a teenager, I have to do something. And that's when I decided to join the Rebels."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~San Diego, California - Outside Hideout~

"And we appreciate all the help you provided," Mace responded to the Oliver twins, "We'll be sure to stay in touch." "Alright guys, time to head back to Castelia City," Shining Armor told the others as the Castelia City Rebels returned to the Quinjet to get ready to fly back to their base.

~Los Angeles, California: New World Order Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Rubeus and Ruby were walking down the hall, they noticed Dr. Fennhoff waiting for them at the end of the hallway…

[​IMG]

I heard you had a bit of trouble in San Diego,” Fennhoff said with his thick Russian accent. “Only because the Rebels interfered,” Rubeus replied, “And we were so close to making Donnie Gill a new Inquisitor.” “It’s a shame,” Fennhoff commented as he nodded his head, “But I assume my work on him was noticeable?” “Yes,” Rubeus answered, “Recited the exact same thing you said to say. Worked like a charm. The guy was completely under our control.” “Hmm, it’s good to hear when my work delivers results,” Fennhoff commented, “But, now that Mr. Gill is no longer an option for you, may I suggest Castiel.” “Absolutely not!” Ruby retorted, “You know what Master Xehanort thinks about him.” “The guy’s too unstable,” Rubeus added, “He just isn’t Inquisitor material.” “Well… I think you two are being too judgmental of Castiel,” Fennhoff said, “Tell Master Xehanort that I will personally make sure he is worthy of joining you Inquisitors just as soon as I check up on him in Siberia.” “Not gonna get my hopes up, honestly,” Rubeus replied, “But, if you are able to work charms on him, I’m sure the Grand Inquisitor will reconsider Castiel as a worthy candidate.” “Good. Then I hope to not disappoint,” Dr. Fennhoff said as he walked away, “Goodbye.” Once Fennhoff left, Ruby told Rubeus, “There is no way he is ever going to restrain Castiel.” “I agree,” Rubeus concurred, “But hey, you never know.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Suitcase-

The two sisters blushed, getting dressed and fixing their hair. Anna wondered why he had come to their room and wondered what was going on outside the suitcase. Elsa got dressed and decorated her hair with the regular snowflakes and the two sisters stepped out of their room.

Harold waited outside, arms crossed as he attempted to control the blush on his face before composing himself with some deep breaths as the door opened, the two sisters emerging looking just as red as Anna's hair. "Well, at least you both look decent now... we're heading up, it seems the jig is up as one might say, all I can say is some bearded head of the Rebellion group likely wants a word with you and sent an escort consisting of one somewhat drunken pirate." Harold said, walking down the steps as Anna and Elsa followed him, their minds likely racing on what to do.

"You do have the right to ask for someone to join you if you are unsure what the questioning will be as I doubt this guy in charge would deny you your rights as people, you also know you can choose to remain silent or answer I don't know if there's a question you cannot understand." Harold said before climbing up the ladder to the outside world.

~Targoviste, Romania~

Diend quickly inserted a card. "Attack Ride: Illusion!" as Diend spilt into five copies and one of them took the brunt of the Cruciatus Curse, the illusion clone writhing in pain as Grease charged forward. "It's a summer festival!" Grease cried, cranking down the lever. "Scrap Up Finish!" The driver said as he launched up into the air, oil bursting behind him, propelling him forward as he delivered a Rider Kick to Steelix.

"Kurumi Squash!" Knuckle's driver said he flipped the lever and leapt up, delivered a downward punch to a squadron of Stormtroopers, sending them flying in all directions as Diend flicked his wrist, running faster than oen could keep up with. "Final Attack Ride: D-D-D-Diend!" as Diend held up his gun, holographic projections of cards rotating clockwise and anticlockwise as the two Riders transformed back into cyan cards, joining the attack as Diend pulled the trigger, a small shot growing larger as it passed through the cards, connecting with Steelix and Muk, sending the two Pokémon flying as the Diends remerged back into one.

"A feisty one...Seems like your treasure will be well worth the prize.. but..." Diend said, firing a scatter shot to keep the enemies back. "I've already got what I want." Diend said, grabbing Ron and Ginny by their shoulders as a silvery white veil appeared behind them and Diend dragged them throw with Mew following before the wall faded out of existence.

-??-

Diend let go of the pair and cancelled his transformation as they were within an abandoned building as the two looked confused or bewildered. "We're in China... now.. what do I get for rescuing the pair of you from those guys?" Kaito asked, looking to the pair. "Because I got my eye on a treasure already, that Mew... it's a rare creature that people rarely see in their lifetimes unless you have something better to offer?" Kaito asked and continued.

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Hearing Serena ask how she ended up as part of helping the Rebels, Hermione held her arm and said, "Well, I was in the Capital, attending Nintendo High School. I was considering joining since two of my best friends were on the world's wanted list for the famed Kamen Riders. One day, I found these in my locker with a note that said to basically become a thief-esque Ranger in order to change the world." She showed Serena her Dial Fighter and VS Changer, then said, "Then I teamed up with two other girls, becoming a team and another Rider, then we met up with some others and ended up here."

Elsa and Anna followed, climbing up the ladder to the opening of the suitcase.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China: New World Order Fortress-

Serena smiled and lifted a fist in the air, Rey smiled and nodded, pushing her worries aside for a moment, happy to see everyone celebrating their victory in overturning the fortress and stopping the person in charge.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-San Diego, California - Outside Hideout-

"Well, I'll be seeing you two later." Dante said, waving at them. The two brothers waved as they walked to the Quintjet, while they stood on the pouch of the house they used as the hideout, Tommy pulled out his engagement ring and gripped it, hoping that he and Kimberly could see each other again someday. Thomas looked at his brother and looked as the group left.

"I'll go tell everyone my idea." Lita said, walking off to do that. Rei sighed and looked at her music sheets, picking up a sheet and looked at the musical notes and lyrics she had written, wondering if everyone would like them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-??-

"Well, I would say this but I think it's kinda bonded to me." Ginny said, untransforming and showing her new gem on the silver bracelet that she had recently obtained. After Ron detransformed, he looked at Mew and said, "Well, while it is a rare Pokemon, Mew is kinda my partner so I don't think I can give him away." Mew floated onto his head and closed its eyes happily.

Ron looked at Kaito and said, "And well, Mew doesn't really attack, can only teleport and make those weird bouncy bubbles."

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Targoviste, Romania~

Fuming after Diend and the others got away, Bellatrix turned to one of the Stormtroopers, pointing her wand at him as she yelled, “Avada Kedavra!” As the Inquisitor killed one of her own Stormtroopers, the others looked at her in fear, hoping she doesn’t kill either of them as well. “This... is what happens when you fail me,” Bellatrix told the others, “I have been too forgiving to failure. But from now on, anyone under my command who fails will be punished accordingly. Do I make myself clear?” “Y-yes, ma’am,” the others all replied nervously. “Good,” Bellatrix said, “Now search the city! I don’t know if they’re still around, but if they are, kill them on sight.” Everyone else nodded as the Stormtroopers dispersed while Attila and Hun summoned Steelix and Muk back into their Pokeballs before running off as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base~

[​IMG]

As the Rebels returned from the fortress they captured, Riku walked towards an open field, summoning his Keyblade, wondering why it appeared to him all of a sudden, why he was able to wield such a weapon, and whether there were other Keyblade wielders as Madame Gao seemed to hint. Shaking his head, Riku figured that these questions of his will have to be answered some other time, and began swinging his Keyblade around, figuring that now that he had his own weapon, he’d have to train himself to use it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Returning to their shack along with Serena, Darien and Rini felt a sense of relief that they were able to make it back after the tough battle earlier today. “The stars look beautiful,” Rini commented as she looked up at the night sky. “Yeah, they sure do,” Darien concurred as he looked up to the sky as well, “Let me set up a campfire.” “Okay,” Rini said. Pretty soon, the group noticed Sammy arrive to the scene…

[​IMG]

Hey,” Sammy greeted Rini, Darien, and Serena, “Heard the Rebels were able to kick some New World Order butt. Were you part of the attack, Darien?” “Yup,” Darien replied. “Me and Serena had to stay here the whole time waiting for him to get back,” Rini added, lying to keep her and Serena’s secrets that they’re Sailor Scouts hidden from Sammy. “Right. Well, great job anyway,” Sammy told Darien, “Glad those New World Order losers got what they deserved. Anyway, I just came by to say I’m gonna be working with Clemont for the rest of the night. He taught me how to fix a generator. Now he wants me to help out taking apart a killer robot that tried to kill Connor during the battle today. Later.” “Yeah, good luck with that,” Darien replied as Sammy left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

We’ve dispatched a number of Rebels to the fortress,” Ember reported to Connor after they returned to the base, “No doubt the New World Order will attack in order to reclaim it. Thankfully, the weapons there should be enough to repel against any New World Order attack.” “Good work, Ember,” Connor commended Ember, “For now, let us rest and celebrate. It has been a long day.” “I agree, Ratonhnhaké:ton,” Ember concurred, “Might I suggest a warm cup of green tea? After an exhausting day like today, some tea can certainly relax an individual, ensuring they get a nice, peaceful sleep. We’ll be handing some out later in case you wanted some.” “Thank you, Ember,” Connor thanked Ember, “I think we all need something like that tonight.” Nodding, Ember left as Connor watched Rebels in the base returning to the places where they’d be staying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alright, get in,” Yao ordered Madame Gao, pushing her inside an empty shack, “Hope ya like solitary confinement, ‘cause you’re gonna be staying here for a long time.” “Heh, serves you right, you old hag!” Ling added as he and Yao laughed, closing the door to the shack and locking it tight. Looking around at what was now her prison, Madame Gao sighed as she took a seat on the nearby bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Gumball ran after Penny to a nearby park, a pest control van arrived to the scene and came to a complete stop, with the man driving the van carrying a dart gun as he opened his van window, and leaned out of the window as he said, “Pest control! Anyone seen an ugly cow on steroids?” Noticing Penny currently taking the form of a hairy creature, the pest control guy shrugged and said, “Eh, close enough.” As the pest control guy loaded his dart gun and aimed at Penny, Patrick Fitzgerald drove his car and rammed it into the pest control van, making the pest control guy miss his shot…

[​IMG]

Penny continued on her way into the park, while Patrick leaned out of his car window, telling Gumball, “Hey, kid! Go get her.” Happy to see Patrick finally come to his senses in regards to his daughter, Gumball nodded as he followed Penny. As the airbag in Patrick’s car deployed, completely covering Patrick’s face, the pest control guy got out of his van and loaded his dart gun once more to aim at Penny. However, the rest of Gumball’s family arrived to the scene on a car, blocking the pest control guy’s aim…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stop! I command you to stop!” Nicole ordered the pest control guy as she stepped out of the driver’s seat, holding out her hand. However, the pest control guy accidentally shot a dart that hit Nicole’s hand, causing the right side of her body to become limp. “Oh, creepers! I am so sorry, madam!” the pest control guy apologized to Nicole after realizing what he did. “How dare you! You shot me!” Nicole scolded the pest control guy while slurring, turning to face Anais and Darwin, “Kids, help me teach this guy a lesson.” Nodding, both Anais and Darwin grabbed Nicole’s right arm and leg, stretching them all the way to the pest control guy, and using them to repeatedly slap him. Meanwhile, Richard stepped out of the car, and yelled to Gumball, “That's it, Gumball! Go save your love!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~African Savannah - Xehanort’s Fortress~

[​IMG][​IMG]

A Keyblade, you say?” Master Xehanort asked as Starlight Glimmer was reporting to him what happened in South Dakota. “Correct,” Starlight replied, “And the pony wielding it seemed very familiar to me… I can’t seem to think why.” “Hmm, this is all very interesting,” Xehanort said, “Either way, that pony and the other Rebels accompanying him indicates that there must be a Rebel presence in Sioux Falls.” “I’ll gladly volunteer to root them out, Master Xehanort,” Starlight Glimmer replied, giving the Grand Inquisitor a bow. “Very well. You may proceed, Starlight Glimmer,” Xehanort said, “The Nobodies will continue to assist you with your mission.” Nodding, Starlight Glimmer left the area, while Xehanort thought to himself, ‘Another Keyblade wielder… he may be a Rebel, but if we are careful with how we deal with him, he could become a new vessel…’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

“A Rider? That’s so cool,” Serena said in awe after hearing what Hermione told her, “I’m so glad there are still some of you left considering what happened with the Great Purge. We had some Riders in France too. But, once the New World Order came along, they were killed off, with their bodies hung across Lumiose City to instill fear in us. ‘Horrific’ doesn’t even begin to describe the sight of seeing their bodies.” “Fokka,” Serena’s Fennekin concurred, nodding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lor Starcutter: Main Room (Again)~

[​IMG]

Ah, there you are,” Jack greeted Elsa and Anna, “Allow me introduce myself. My name is Jack Sparrow of the Rebel Alliance. If you wouldn’t mind, Pierre Bellec, the highest ranking Rebel on this ship, would like to speak to you regarding certain matters. Please, follow me.” Meanwhile, as he was walking around, Olaf noticed Anna and Elsa…

[​IMG]

Gasping, Olaf ran towards the sisters, happy to see them as he cried, “Anna! Elsa! I’m so glad to see you!” As the snowman hugged the two sisters, Jack told them, “You can bring over some guests should you wish. The snowman included.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

Harold stretched his arms out for a moment as Jack Sparrow led Anna and Elsa away and he sat at a table before putting his hand into one of his coat pockets and pulled out the Rabbit Full Bottle, setting it on the table as he crossed his arms in thought in the fight against the RabbitDragon counterpart in the Hidden Palace, why was the Rabbit Bottle there Gold? Did the entity make a copy or did it scan the bottle in question and discovered something more to the Bottles themselves? The Guardian's trials certainly displayed a more advanced understanding to be able to create what it was capable of.

"It is peculiar that the suit is capable of forming any combination yet a Best Match is clearly more powerful... I did note when shaken and used without the belt, it does give the human body some sort of extra oomph... Perhaps the Guardian discovered something that not even I could understand?" Harold mused, there was no point in asking now, that bridge was long gone but the fact there was a Dragon Bottle indicated it must of pulled data about it or had some knowledge about it so... maybe there was other Bottles he could locate to give him more a of a diverse edge?

-??-

Kaito looked to Ron with a amused expression on his features. "You don't know just how special that treasure is, judging by your lack of knowledge about these creatures, youa ren't exactly bright." Kaito said and waved a hand. "You all know how people and Pokémon are usually side by side but what started the entire species of Pokémon? Mews are rarely seen in their true forms since they contain if not, all the DNA of every Pokémon in the world, be they unknown or existing, there's always a starting block and people say Mews are capable of learning any Pokémon can so imagine what would happen if someone had such a creature?" Kaito explained, setting the mental tracks.

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Lor Starcutter-

Hermione looked worried but hadn't heard anything about her friends, so she hoped that they were still around. She said, "I understand. But I have been having concerns. Why I was picked. What do I have to offer. Nico and Yuuki have gaming skills they use, even Ryotaro has some kind of experience. And me? Just cleverness and my book-smarts." Vulpix looked at Hermione, rubbing her.

Sirius and Namine stood against the wall, Namine just worked in her sketchbook, keeping quiet and working on her drawing.

"Olaf!" Anna was surprised to see the snowman and Elsa looked at the captain, "Is there someone named Saphir here?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

While Don was busy working on Emma's morpher, Emma walked up to Marvelous and said, "Marvelous, I would like to join your crew as a actual member. I'm not sure what I have that you would want but I would like to offer what I can to help."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - Rebel Hideout-

Serena smiled as Luna hopped on her shoulder and she rubbed her head as she purred. Rey stood against the wall and put her finger to her chin, her mind still pondering the easy capture of Madame Gao. 'Something doesn't add up, why was she so easy to catch.' Rey thought.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-??-

"Well, Mew just appeared to me one day, kinda figured that Mew was special." Ron said, Ginny looked at the pink Pokemon who had made itself her brother's partner. She just thought that Mew was a very rare Pokemon who chose to be with Ron. Ron looked at Mew and Mew looked at Ron, tilting its head curiously.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Lor Starcutter~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Umm…” Serena replied to Hermione as she shrugged while scratching her head, “I don’t think I’m the right person to ask that question. I may support Riders, but I am by no means an expert. Sorry…

~Lor Starcutter (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As a matter of fact, yes,” Jack responded to Elsa, “Follow me, please.” Eventually, Jack led Anna, Elsa, and Olaf to a room near communications, where Bellec and Kristoff were waiting along with Saphir…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Elsa! Anna! You’re alright!” Saphir happily cried at the sight of the two sisters. “Stay down!” Kristoff ordered Saphir, forcefully dragging him to his knees on the ground. “Ah, Elsa and Anna, the famous sisters from Arendelle,” Bellec greeted the two sisters, “I am Pierre Bellec, leader of the French-wing of the Rebel Alliance. I believe you two are already acquainted with Saphir here. Anyway, a short while ago, we have been questioning Saphir, and he claims that you two are not loyal to the New World Order. After much thought, I believe he is telling the truth about you two, so I will not treat you two as enemies.” “Even though I disagree with that assessment,” Kristoff commented. “Oh, and this here is Kristoff,” Bellec continued, “Like the two of you, he too is from Arendelle. Don’t take this personal, but he doesn’t exactly trust you two despite what I said. Anyway, while I trust you, I am at a loss at what to do with Saphir. His presence wouldn’t be much of a danger to the Rebels, if at all. But should we keep him as a prisoner, or should we just finish him off?” Kristoff then grabbed Saphir’s hair, holding him tight as he took out a pocket knife and positioned it under Saphir’s neck. As Olaf gasped while he watched his friend struggling to break free of Kristoff’s hold, crying, “Please, don’t hurt him!” “Well, snowman, that all depends on Anna and Elsa,” Bellec responded, “Because I am letting them decide what happens to Saphir. They can either let him live and remain a prisoner, or let him die by having Kristoff slit his throat. Their choice.” “Elsa! I just… wanted to say… I love you!” Saphir cried as Kristoff continued holding him tight, not knowing if he would ever get another chance to tell Elsa how he truly felt. “Well… that certainly makes things interesting,” Jack commented after hearing what Saphir said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

After setting up a campfire outside their shack, Darien sat next to it as he commented, “Now this is a great way to spend the night.” “Yeah,” Rini concurred as she too sat next to the fire, “I wish we had some marshmallows. I’d really love to make s’mores right now.” “Maybe when this is all over, we can go camping and make some,” Darien suggested. “I’d like that,” Rini replied. “I hope I am not interrupting,” Connor said as he approached the group while carrying a tray with cups of hot tea…

[​IMG]

Do you mind if I joined you?” Connor asked. “Not at all,” Darien replied as he and Rini both shook their heads, “Please, join us.” Happily nodding, Connor took a seat next to the fire as he said, “They are handing out cups of hot green tea to celebrate our victory at the fortress today. I got one for each of us.” “Thanks, Connor!” Darien thanked Connor as the Rebel leader handed a cup to Darien, Serena, and Rini.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey, Rey," Ritchie greeted Rey as he approached her while carrying two warm cups of tea while Sparky was relaxing on his shoulder, "Thought you might want some tea. They're handing them out for anyone who wants some. You okay? Is something bothering you?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again x2)~

[​IMG]

As Riku continued practicing with his Keyblade, he was approached by Emma and Mimi…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey, Riku,” Emma greeted Riku. “Hey,” Riku responded as he stopped practicing with his Keyblade, “What’s up?” “Oh nothing, just thought I’d check up on you after what happened at the fortress,” Emma said, “Seems like you’re getting used to your new weapon.” “Yeah,” Riku replied as he looked at his Keyblade, “Still don’t know why it appeared to me all of a sudden. I still think I need more time to properly wield it though.” “Right…” Emma said, “Listen, Riku, I was thinking, and… I’ve decided to stay here in China. I won’t be continuing on the journey around the world. I need to be a better fighter, and I feel like practicing with Shao Jun and Shang can make me the fighter I wanna be.” “Nyapa,” Mimi concurred, nodding. “You know, I was thinking of the same thing,” Riku said, “Especially now that I have this Keyblade. I definitely need more training, and I feel that the environment here is perfect.” “So, guess we’ll be staying?” Emma asked. Nodding, Riku replied, “Yeah, we’re staying.” “Well, hope our continued training here is worth it,” Emma commented. “I hope so too,” Riku agreed.

~Hunan Province, China: Rebel Base (Again x3)~

Gotta say, you really did a number on those Stormtroopers with your hammer, Thor,” Discord commended Thor as they, along with Star, Marco, Celestia, and Luna were having tea together. “Yes, and Star’s pancake and syrup spell was certainly a unique way to stick it to those Stormtroopers… no pun intended,” Thor replied. “Oh, but we couldn’t have done all that without Discord helping out by summoning a portal on the Stormtroopers,” Star added. And as Thor, Discord, and Star continued commending each other, Marco, Celestia, and Luna simply watched the three silently while sweatdropping, not knowing what to say to contribute to their discussion. “Either one of you feel awkward?” Marco asked Celestia and Luna. “Well, yes, but I think it’s sweet those three became such good friends all thanks to today’s mission,” Celestia replied. “My thoughts exactly,” Luna added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Minato District - Park~

[​IMG]

Penny? Penny?” Gumball called out to Penny as he walked around the dark park, trying to look for her. Eventually, Gumball spotted Penny (currently in a wolf form) looking at the sky…

[​IMG]

Noticing Gumball walking towards him, Penny quickly looked away. “You know... I… I was trying to protect you back there,” Gumball told Penny. “Yes, I know,” Penny responded. “And you know why?” Gumball asked. “Yes, I know why,” Penny answered, “But just look at me, I’m ugly. What will you think when others laugh at us?” “No offense, but you kiiinda looked like a big coconut with holes in it before,” Gumball said. “But do you really think you could love... THIS?!?” Penny questioned as she bared her teeth and growled at Gumball. “That's not what you are, it's just how you feel,” Gumball responded, “And this is how I feel…” Grabbing Penny, Gumball gave her a kiss on the lips, with Penny’s eyes widening in surprise. As they kissed, Penny began shape-shifting into all the other forms she previously shape-shifted to before reverting back to her original S-type form (like this). Once the two were done, Gumball and Penny stared at each other affectionately. Meanwhile, a couple of yards away, both Patrick Fitzgerald and Gumball’s family were watching, happy for the two lovebirds…

That is so beautiful!” Richard cried with tears of happiness in his eyes as he carried Nicole (who was still limp from getting hot with a dart earlier), “Only it didn’t have to have a sad ending like in their play!” “Yeah, I kinda think we all got that, Dad,” Anais told her father.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  17. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

"I believe I already told you the answer a while a ago and it was a yes, you need to work on your memory before you start pirating, last thing we need is someone forgetful who forgets the treasure." Marvelous stated.

-??-

Kaito looked to the two redheads. "Well, that's my treasure, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way." Kaito said, drawing his weapon. "Yes I saved you both but it was for my own benefit, after all, damaged goods aren't what a treasure hunter looks for.. You're welcome to run or fight."

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Lor Starcutter-

"It's okay, I doubt anyone can answer that." Hermione said, smiling. "Sides, we just got started as a team, so we still have a lot to work out." "Vulpix! Vul!" Vulpix said, smiling. Nico leaned against the wall, having her hands behind her head. Sirius recognized Hermione and some of the others, wondering why they were here.

"So they're a new Ranger team?" Kimberly asked, looking at the three girls. Ryotaro nodded, "But they're still unknown so they're working their way up." "Guess they don't have any Zords or anything." Kimberly sighed, wishing the best for the new team.

Elsa blushed as he declared his love for her, Anna kept quiet and calm before grabbing something and shouting, "I won't let you kill my sister's true love!" She emphasized the part of 'true love' as she hit Krisfoff with the thing she had grabbed, she shouted, "Now listen, we are in no way allied with the New World Order. I'm already upset that my supposed fiancee is not only a huge jerk and self-absorbed so he could get out of his brothers' shadow, but one of the higher ranking members of the New World Order! Not to mention, we were stuck in the castle until Harold and his friend came and saved us! Sides, what gives you the right not to trust us when you don't even know us?! I already made that mistake when I decided to get engaged to Hans when we only talked for a day or two?!"

Taking a few breaths of air, Anna breathed and calmed herself then smiled at her sister, "Elsa, anything you want to say?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma nodded and rubbed her head, embarrassed. Doc stretched as he took a small break and looked at Emma's morpher, Gai looked at him and asked, "What is it?" "Whoever made this must have thought that the user wouldn't be that strong or just wanted to make the user fight at half power cause it could all go beyond the time limiter but found a nasty block on it." Doc explained, crossing his arms.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hunan Providence, China - Rebel Hideout-

Serena smiled and sipped her tea, Luna slept on her lap, purring while the humans relaxed. Rey took her cup of tea and looked at Ritchie and said, "I might be paranoid, but I can't help but think about how easy it was to capture Madame Gao. Like she was expecting it or something. She didn't put up a fight. But nothing, no fight or anything. I'm not sure why. But maybe I'm just being paranoid."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-??-

Ron and Ginny got ready to fight, getting ready to transform. Mew used the Swift move, sending the stars to Kaito in order to protect its master and his sister. Ginny smiled, happy to see that Mew was trying to protect them.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Lor Starcutter: Room Near Communications~

Oww!” Kristoff cried after getting hit by Anna, letting go of Saphir. "You alright, mate?" Jack asked Kristoff. "Yeah, don't worry about me. I've got a thick skull. Nothing can break it," Kristoff replied. “Saphir!” Olaf cried as he rushed to his friend, “You okay?” “Y-Yeah, I’m fine, Olaf,” Saphir responded as he slowly got up. “Hey, that hurt!” Kristoff complained to Anna, “A simple ‘No, please don’t hurt him’ would’ve been preferable than hitting me." “That’s enough you two,” Bellec told Anna and Kristoff, “Anyway, it looks like Saphir will remain alive, under the close watch of the Rebels.” “Well, that’s good, I suppose,” Olaf commented. As for Saphir, he looked at Elsa, noticing she had blushed after hearing what he said. “Elsa, I…” Saphir said as he approached her, completely at a loss for words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Mmm, the tea's good," Rini said as she took a sip. "It sure is," Darien concurred, "But be careful Rini. It's hot. Drink it slowly." "Alright," Rini responded. Meanwhile, as Connor was drinking his tea, he was staring at Serena and Darien, even though he wasn't sure why he felt like doing that. "Uh, Connor… you okay?" Darien asked, "Is there something on our faces?" "Huh?" Connor replied as he snapped out of it, coming back to his senses as he shook his head, "I am sorry. My apologies for that." "What's wrong, Connor?" Rini asked. "I am not sure," Connor answered, "It is strange, but when I look at Darien and Serena together, I get the feeling that I am forgetting something important, and that I am trying to remember." "Really?" Darien asked, "So, you feel it too…” “What was that?” Connor asked, not hearing the last par of what Darien said. “Oh, nothing,” Darien responded, taking a sip of his tea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, don't forget, she is an old lady. Not sure she's capable of fighting back, given her old age," Ritchie replied to Rey, "And besides, she's been searched thoroughly. No tracking devices or anything like that on her. The worst we can expect is having the New World Order trying to attack and take back that fortress we took over. But from what I've heard, the fortress's defenses should be enough to repel against any New World Order attack. So, there's really no reason to worry about anything."

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]
    -??-

Kaito smiled as he loaded his gun thennd fired his gun at the Swift attack, knocking the stars off their tracjectory as he became Diend once more and he moved in a run, revealing more cards. "Let's see if you newbies can handle more experinced Riders." Kaito said before loading them.
    "Kamen Ride: Beast! Kamen Ride: Ryugen!"
    The Diendriver announced before he pulled the trigger as two new Riders materialize din front of him as Diend spoke. "Please restrain them." Diend said as Beast spoke. "Now, it's lunch time!" and then Ryugen. "I iwll show you my resolve!" before the two charged at Ron and Ginny as Diend looked to the Mew. "Attack Ride: Blast!" as ricocheting bullets flew at Mew.
    "I rather not damage valuable goods... but I'm not above roughening it up a little."