Crossover: Re: Mario's High School Days II - Age of the New World Order

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Seven Days Later...

~The Current Day is now Friday, February 21, 2014~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture.PNG

December 19, 2013

Ever since the days of the Crystal Order, the S-types have provided much valuable knowledge on the Star Road dimension, and what happened there. Originally, the S-types were led by a warlord named Thanos, who led conquests taking over planets to expand an empire led by his mother, Queen Beryl. But following Beryl’s death, Thanos seemed focused on capturing the Relic in order to use its Dimension Key capabilities to open a path into our dimension, destroying the planet of Azarath in the process. Unfortunately for Thanos, Zordon trapped him in an unreachable void called the Phantom Zone. The sage then headed towards the Earth dimension while followed by the S-types, now under the command of Red Skull, Astral’s predecessor. That event was the catalyst that led to the events we are experiencing on Earth right now. But why did Thanos so desperately want to come to the Earth dimension? The answer lies with his own mother, Queen Beryl. Beryl was actually from the Earth dimension, and had tried conquering a kingdom that had existed on the moon. If this is true, then this indicates that Queen Beryl was the evil witch from the children’s fairy tale, ‘The Moon Kingdom’. Then that would mean Thanos would want to extract revenge on those responsible for her defeat. Yet at the same time, I feel there must be more to the story. Why was Queen Beryl particularly interested in the Moon Kingdom? And why did the Keyblade War happen so soon following Beryl’s defeat? These two events cannot simply be coincidences. There has to be some sort of connection. I do have a hypothesis, but I cannot be certain without additional discoveries, but I feel that the connection lies with one very specific entity… Kingdom Hearts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Cemetery~

[​IMG]

Xehanort cemetery.PNG

Arriving at a cemetery in the Capital while it rained, Master Xehanort approached two particular tombstones, kneeling next to them as he placed flowers for both of them. With a somber look on his face, Xehanort’s eyes closed as he remained near the tombstones. “Hey there! I figured you’d be here,” Vanitas told Master Xehanort as he approached him while holding an umbrella…

[​IMG]

Don’t get yourself wet. You’ll catch a cold,” Vanitas warned Xehanort. “I’ll be fine,” Xehanort responded as he got up. Taking a look at the tombstones, Vanitas realized they were the tombstones of Gaston and Trixie, Xehanort’s friends who were killed the day before the Great Purge. “Huh, so you still visit them,” Vanitas commented, “You still blame yourself for what happened to them?” “It’s not that,” Xehanort replied, “I simply feel like they need someone to talk to from time to time. Their families can’t come all the time, so I come to fill the gap when no one’s visiting them.” “Hmm, I see…” Vanitas said, “Well, I should be on my way. The local police department’s probably waiting for me.” “Very well,” Xehanort replied as he summoned a Corridor of Darkness, walking towards it and then disappearing as the portal vanished. Grinning, Vanitas took one last look at the two tombstones before turning around and walking away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Star Road Dimension: Azarath~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to the dark and desolate planet of Azarath on their ship, Ronan and his wife, Nehelenia, exited the ship while followed by their top general, Grievous. “No need, Grievous,” Ronan informed General Grievous, “Nehelenia and I can manage on our own here. Stay and guard the ship.” “As you wish, Ronan,” General Grievous responded with a bow, returning to the ship. “So… this is where the signals have been originating,” Nehlenia commented, “Ronan… do you think it’s true? Could Thanos really have returned?” “I cannot say,” Ronan responded as he stared at the ruins all over the place, “Azarath was the last place he was seen, completely destroying it before the Harbinger, Zordon, had his way. All we can do is find out ourselves whether there is truth to his return or not.” “Agreed,” Nehelenia concurred as she and Ronan began to walk together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wisconsin~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You sure this is where she is?” Kristoff asked as he was driving the truck through a small town in southwestern Wisconsin. “Yeah,” Cal replied, “This is definitely the place. Cere said she’d meet us in a restaurant somewhere. I’ll give you the address once we get closer.” “Copy that,” Kristoff said while Olaf gazed at the sight outside. “Ahh, Wisconsin… the land of cheese,” Olaf commented.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground~

[​IMG]

Drinking a cup of coffee after waking up, Jemma was going over some research on her laptop. “Hey, morning,” Skye greeted Jemma as she approached her…

[​IMG]

Good morning,” Jemma responded. “So how have you been holding up this whole week?” Skye asked. “Taking it one small step at a time,” Jemma replied, “Spending all that time inside the New World Order changes you.” “Sacrifices we make for valuable intel, right?” Skype said. “Yeah,” Jemma concurred. “Jemma Simmons... undercover at the New World Order,” Skye said. “I thought I was a dead woman at least four times,” Jemma replied. “I'm glad you're not,” Skye said. “Me too,” Simmons replied. “It really is great to have you back,” Skye told Jemma as she patted her on the back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

T’Challa had been upset over the past week after learning what his father did to his uncle many years ago, with Nakia trying to comfort him as they sat on a bench together. “He killed his own brother... and left a child behind with nothing,” T’Challa said, “What kind of king... what kind of man does that?” “No man is perfect. Not even your father,” Nakia responded. “He didn't even give him a proper burial,” T’Challa continued, “My uncle N'Jobu betrayed us, but my father may have created something even worse.” As T’Challa sighed and stared at the floor, Nakia told him, “Hey. Look at me. You can't let your father's mistakes define who you are. You get to decide what kind of Black Panther you are going to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Corcovado Mountain~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Standing next to the famous Christ the Redeemer statue, Alexios and Croix were looking over the city of Rio de Janeiro as Croix commented, “Ah, Brazil… I’ve always wanted to come here on vacation with my best friend back when I was younger. Never thought I’d be here for work.” “What do you want from me?” Alexios questioned, “What could possibly be happening in Brazil that would require the attention of an Inquisitor such as myself?” “The Shiny Rod, of course,” Croix answered, “I have sources indicating that little Miss Kagari is on her way here with her friends, carrying the Shiny Rod with her.” “The Shiny Rod… Master Xehanort indicated he was very interested in it,” Alexios commented, “But I don’t understand why he would care about something like that.” “The Shiny Rod conceals a major truth hidden within,” Croix replied, “But it requires seven words to be revived for the truth to be revealed. Three have been revived so far.” “I see…” Alexios commented, “For someone who isn’t an Inquisitor, you sure are very involved in our affairs.” “Every stride I make is a stride for all of us,” Croix responded. “Oh really? And exactly are we striding towards?” Alexios questioned, wondering what Croix’s goal is. “Hmm? Alexios, do I detect a hint of treachery in your words?” Croix asked with a grin. “What? Don’t be absurd. I serve the New World Order, like all Inquisitors,” Alexios retorted. “Good. Glad to see we’re all allegiant to the New World Order,” Croix commented, “But I wonder… are you Inquisitors more loyal to the New World Order, or to Master Xehanort?” “Why do you even ask that question? Master Xehanort is just as loyal to the New World Order as all Inquisitors are,” Alexios replied, “Are you looking to be an Inquisitor yourself? Is that what this is all about?” “It’s complicated,” Croix replied, “All you need to know is that Master Xehanort trusts me completely.” “Very well,” Alexios said, “But anyway, I know this region better than you. Stay out of my way.” “Oh, of course,” Croix responded as she turned and walked away, “If you’ll excuse me, I’ll be watching from the shadows. Please don’t disappoint.” Croix then apparated away, while Alexios was left alone. Extending his right arm, Alexios summoned a Keyblade, grinning before snapping his fingers on his left hand, with several Shadows appearing next to him...

[​IMG]

Looking at the dark monsters that just appeared, Alexios turned to face the city, saying, “Let’s see how they deal with what I have prepared for them…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rise and shine, Rebels!” Cid exclaimed as he entered the Rebel hideout with BB-8 while carrying a box as the Rebels inside were having breakfast. “Cid? What’s up?” Finn asked. “Well, I got good news for yer friend, Rey,” Cid replied as he shifted his attention to Rey, taking out a red colored Materia from the box he was carrying and handing it to her, “Yer in luck, darlin’. This Materia’s good to go. You’ve got the power of Ifrit in that little orb!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout~

[​IMG]

As he was drinking tea while reading alone in his room, Sunburst was startled by the sound of an alarm blaring throughout the Rebel hideout. Gasping, Sunburst charged out of his room, worried that the New World Order had infiltrated the hideout where he resided, yelling, “Intruder alert! We got intruders! Be prepared for an imminent attack!” Eventually, Sunburst arrived to a hallway, where his jaw dropped as he found the cause for the intruder alert, and it certainly wasn’t the New World Order…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

‘Intruder’?” Luke Skywalker questioned while Lydia and Lucario were with him, “Now is that anyway to treat your old master?” “M-Master?” a surprised Sunburst mumbled as he pushed a button on the wall to switch the alarm throughout the hideout off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital: Watterson Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yawning as she woke up and got up while stretching, Nicole told her husband, Richard, “Good morning, Richard. How are you today?” However, as Nicole was walking towards the closet, she tripped and almost fell over a pile of dirty laundry on the floor. “Uh, Richard... I just tripped over a pile of your dirty laundry.” “Oh, uh... sorry,” Richard apologized while still in bed, “Maybe, uh, just walk around it?” “No, I'm not gonna walk around it,” Nicole retorted, “Why is it even there?” “Well, you have your pile of dirty laundry,” Richard said, pointing to Nicole’s dirty laundry in the nearby laundry basket. “Well, how about doing something romantic for me for once? So, you know, maybe you could just... move it,” Nicole suggested as Richard got out of bed. “Or we could ignore it. That's romantic too,” Richard replied. “Well, if this is your idea of being romantic, it's not working on me,” Nicole said as she was beginning to get upset, “On a scale of this to Michael Bolton, this is this.” “You don't have to bring up Michael Bolton every single time,” Richard replied. “Oh, here we go…” Nicole complained. “I'm never gonna be your Michael Bolton!” Richard explained. “You don't even try to be him, Richard!” an upset Nicole responded. “I grew my hair long once!” Richard retorted with a loud voice. And as the two continued arguing, their children were peeking to see what the fight was about...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Apartment~

[​IMG][​IMG]

All done?” Sammy asked Rini as she finished packing her things, since Connor’s Rebels were going to travel to their next destination right after having breakfast at the restaurant. “Yep,” Rini replied as she joined Sammy at the door, “Can’t wait to go to our next destination.” “It’s gonna be in the Middle East, so it’ll be much warmer than it is here. About time, I really hate freezing temperatures,” Sammy said, “Hey, Serena! Darien! Are you two lovebirds ready yet? I don’t wanna miss out on breakfast.” “Don’t worry, I’m here,” Darien responded as he stepped out of the bathroom while carrying his stuff, joining Sammy and Rini…

[​IMG]

Come on, Luna,” Rini called out to Luna so she could carry her to the restaurant.

~Siberia, Russia: Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG]

... and we have recruited about two dozen new Rebels throughout Russia over the past week,” Nikolai said from a tablet as Connor was communicating with him while seated alone in the restaurant. “Numbers could be higher, but I suppose it will do,” Connor responded, “Anything happen in Irkutsk recently?” “Nothing so far. It has been strangely quiet ever since we attacked their facility here,” Nikolai answered, “Though I’m worried if that just means they are secretly planning something.” “Be on your guard,” Connor advised, “You can never be too sure with the New World Order.” “Understood, Ratonhnhaké:ton,” Nikolai replied with a bow, “Best of luck in Syria. I look forward to speaking with you again.” Nodding, Connor said, “Farewell, Nikolai. And be careful.” Nikolai then nodded in response, and the video call with him ended. Putting the tablet away, Connor was expecting Rebels to start coming into the restaurant for breakfast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Abandoned Military Base in Japan - Exact Location Unknown~

Good morning, guys,” Hiro greeted Fury and the others as they were waiting for him and Baymax, “Thank you for waiting.” “Morning,” Coulson replied. “So, what’s this about?” Adewale asked. “Well, to put it simply, I’m running out of Pym Particles,” Hiro replied. “Uh, what?” Lt. Surge asked. “Pym Particles… it’s the stuff he uses to shrink when using the Ant-Man suit,” Fury answered. “Oh,” Lt. Surge said in response to Fury. “So, if you’re running out of them, can you get more?” Finnick asked. “It’s not that simple,” Hiro replied, “The man who created them, Dr. Hank Pym, created them only for himself in a very limited quantity.” “So what’s the plan then?” Coulson asked. “Well, it may be a long shot, but I’m thinking of infiltrating the old Pym Tech factory in Gringey City,” Hiro answered, “Nick knows where I’m talking about. My hope is that if I can’t find any Pym Particles, then at least the formula needed to create them. Personally, I’d prefer the formula so I could create as many as I want myself. Anyway, my hope is to infiltrate that building today. Any volunteers?” “I’m in,” Finnick replied. “Me too,” Coulson added. “I will help as well,” Adewale said. “Looks like we’re all going to help out,” Fury said. “Yeah, we’ll go aftah breakfast,” Lt. Surge, "I'll even ask around if anyone else wants ta join us as well." Smiling, Hiro replied, “Thanks guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sokovia, Europe - New World Order Research Facility~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good morning Doctor,” Sunset Shimmer greeted Dr. List as she approached him while drinking coffee. “Good morning to you as well, Miss Shimmer,” Dr. List responded, “So, how was your call with Grand Moff Strucker?” “Well, while he is satisfied with the subjects’ progress, he would like more testing that involves actual combat,” Sunset Shimmer said. “Hmm, well he is in luck. I have been working on something for some time now that may just be what he is looking for,” Dr. List said, “Come, follow me. I can show you what I am referring to.” “Right behind you,” Sunset Shimmer responded as she followed Dr. List.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Unknown~

Mario and Luigi had been in the middle of training, least whatever kind of training was possible when you were asleep and somehow had your soul somewhere else. Lady Etoille had been watching their progress before she proclaimed. "Okay, that's enough..." Mario and Luigi turned to face the woman in white and bowed as Mario mentioned. "We sure have been doing a lot of training every night after we go to sleep." Lady Etoille looked at Mario before she explained to him. "Yes, I know it is seemingly a lot that I've been putting you through considering your youth. But something happened recently that could be troubling for your world." Luigi was concerned, his eyes looking at Lady Etoille before asking. "What happened?" Lady Etoile looked at the brothers with sadness in her rainbow eyes before telling them. "Zordon...Zordon is dead..."

The Mario Brothers gasped in shock with Mario tightening his fist and holding back his sadness. "Zordon did well in his job as Harbinger, you should be proud of his efforts." Lady Etoille then said. "Mario, I am aware of it...but Zordon...Zordon was the only being that was holding Thanos back." Luigi's eyes widened. "Wait a minute, we saw information on him while we were going through the Hidden Palace...the son of Queen Beryl. If he's free then that means..." Mario then finished Luigi's sentence. "Then that means he could be heading for Earth if he knows who we are!" Luigi looked at his brother before looking at Lady Etoille and said. "Hold on Mario, we might be jumping the gun just a bit. We don't have any clear evidence in regards to whether or not he is heading for Earth. Lady Etoille...could you find out more about this?" Lady Etoille responded. "The Star Spirits and I will look more into it, if we find something we'll be sure to tell you...but I figured you two should know now just in case it does happen. Now you two should wake up...you got quite the day ahead." The brothers nodded.

~Morehead, Kentucky: Rebel Base~

Mario and Luigi slowly began to rise out of the bed that had been sleeping in within a furniture store as the smell of food wafed about in the air, they grabbed their hats and put them on while leaving the furniture store to see the large assembly at the restaurant with Aoi and Yoshi leading the charge of cooks. Noire looked over as Mario and Luigi came in commenting. "Looks like you two finally made it." Luigi looked at Noire before sheepishly responding. "We got held up in a meeting." Mario then shouted to the kitchen. "Hey, what's for breakfast!" Yoshi popped his head out. "Well, we're currently in the middle of making chicken with biscuits, waffles, eggs, and cereal with orange juice." There was a loud "Guh-huh!" coming from the kitchen as Yoshi said. "Also Banjo is helping us with today's breakfast." Mario then ran in telling Yoshi. "Right, I better help out."

"Seriously? I know we're wanted criminals but did you two really have to do that?" Robin asked looking at C.C. and Cynthia who looked at each other laughing with Zone-Tan scratching her head. C.C. remarking. "Look, it was Valentine's Day and I wasn't going to make my lover sad." Robin blinked rubbing her head. "I know you love her, but you didn't have to use the jedi mind trick to dine and dash." Cynthia then bluntly said. "But we have no Gil, plus like you said we are wanted criminals....not to mention that one local was staring at us as though he had never seen two women kiss before." Zone-Tan then asked. "Wouldn't it be more because you were a Pokémon League Champion?" Cynthia looked at the purple-haired girl smiling. "Unlikely, the only League in this country is Unova and that's more up north from where we are."

Luigi wandered around for a moment before spotting Ram and Rom speaking with Tooty, Luigi approached Blanc and asked her. "So, looks like they found a friend?" Blanc responded. "More like they found a friend closer to their age, while we're good and all the children need it...after all they're not in Elementary school right now and who knows where their other friends are." Luigi placed his hands in his pockets. "I see..." Luigi then turned his head to witness an argument between Kallen and Pimple and Rash.

"Look lady, that arm of yours doesn't exactly make you beefy." Rash said before flexing his muscles in front of Kallen's face. "Look at these pythons! All natural with no steroids used." The large brown toad looked at Rash before he said. "I dunno man, just because her arm is a machine doesn't mean she's not beefy." Kallen smirked. "Damn right! I've had to get used to lugging her around and if you ask my friends they'll tell you how heavy it is." Kallen then proceeded to lift Rash off of the ground surprising him in a hug. Rash was shocked. "Okay, you got me!" Ryoko looked over at Rash and simply told him. "Yeah, don't doubt our Kallen." Izumi then asked. "Are those pythons twenty-four inches?" Hikaru then asked. "Izumi, who do you think they are, Hulk Hogan?" Izumi merely shrugged.

"Still, for a week I think we've all adjusted to living here pretty well." Peach said before Lana nodded giving her a thumbs up. "Yup, you've proven yourselves. Since the bombs are ready we should be able to deal a blow to the New World Order later today." Morgana then hopped up next to her reminding the blue-haired girl. "Don't forget, while your friends may have gotten their part done, we still have both Cronus and Black running around." Zelda raised her hand. "We know. Lana spoke to us about it earlier in the week so we're all up to speed for the most part." Morgana nodded. "Good, although I do worry abo Trevor..."

Aoi soon popped out from the kitchen announcing. "All right everyone, breakfast is ready....we'll all be coming out shortly to serve." With Aoi's proclaimation Neptune, Bowser, Mario, Yoshi, Kirby, Banjo, and of course Kazooie all came out carrying various dishes and began to serve the large crowd of rebels. As they went around, Banjo placed what appeared to be a lemon slice with honey on it in front of Ryuji. The blonde looked at Banjo asking. "What's this?" Banjo responded. "Well, that is a slice of lemon covered in honey." Kirby looked over mentioning. "Wait, I don't remember that being part of the meal plan." Bowser then responded to Kirby. "Eh, let's just roll with it. Besides it adds a bit of an exotic texture to the meal's palette." Daisy looked at Bowser smirking. "Wow, I didn't think you'd know such big words." Bowser growled. "Shut up."

Everyone laughed at Bowser's reaction before Pauline asked. "So, what's the plan for today?' Kai looked at her before she said. "Our priority today will be to go search for Cronus. It took a good solid while to get a good triangulation to get where he tends to show up, but we need to know whose side he is on before we attempt to strike the New World Order. Add to that we still don't know what Black is trying to do even with the information we have from Lana and the Marios along with Akechi's skills." Akechi nodded. "I thank you for allowing me to help." Dawn then stated. "No problem, although it was a bit of a cram session for me and the girls." Rosalina looked up with her cheeks bulging out full of food. "Less talking, more eating please before the food gets cold." With that everyone started to eat.​

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~The Capital-

Yuri moved his shoulders a bit, last night's walk out on the town was a bit fun as Alice was in the kitchen of their shared home, cooking something. "That was a fun night to let loose for a change..." Yuri said with a smug tone.

Kasumi was walking to school as she spotted Narukami and ran up to him. "Senpai!" Kasumi claled out and Yu turned around. "Oh, Yoshizawa-san, morning." Yu said and kausmi nodded. "Yeah, I got practice again and a meeting to attend to." Kausmi said and Yu chuckled slightly. "Always doing your best huh, you are setting an example to everyone being a first year." Yu said as the pair walked together.

Kiriko breathed and sipped her mug of coffee at her desk in the office, letting out a refreshed sigh of relief. "Nothing like a hot mug of coffee to get you started..." Kiriko said in a lightly happy tone.

~Morehead, Kentucky-

Yuuki yawned and rubbed her eyes. with well, notable bed hair as she was eating breakfast, it did seem like she was more or less on auto-pilot than anything else.

~Gokai Galleon~

Harold sipped a bit of soup a she was in the kitchen with Gai, getting food ready for the group. "Hmm... needs a bit more salt." Harold noted, grabbing it and shook some into a pot he was stirring, it wasn't special but anything was better than getting takeout for breakfast, he did check in his briefcase that Anna and Elsa had written in their communication paper they were arriving in a place called the land of cheese as Olaf called it, Harold was a bit left a bit bewildered by that statement but after looking up information, he understood where they were and written back to them the usual spiel of being being careful and how he missed their company..

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Abandoned Japanese Military Base-

Rei breathed, brushing her hair as she tried to wake up. Ami was helping Lita who was cooking breakfast with the other cooks and she gave some of the Rebels the food that was prepared. Mina stretched and petted Artemis, giving the white cat some food so he could have some energy when Luna would come back with Serena.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Restaurant-

Luna followed behind them, Serena stretched as they walked, blushing as she thought about Darien's confession a week ago. She still couldn't believe that he felt that way about her, Rei would probably go nuts if she learned about it but she still wanted to sort out her feelings. She smiled slightly and Luna looked at her. "It's nothing, Luna." Serena said, rubbing her hair.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Hideout-

"I heard of Ifrit." Red XIII said, looking at her with a slightly surprised face. "He's one of the most powerful summons out there. But be careful. He controls fire, one wrong move and he can burn someone you don't intend to hurt." "Then I'll probably won't use him that often, only if it's really needed." Rey said, looking at the red orb that she had in her hand. Red XIII looked at her and nodded.

-Gokai Galleon-

Remus helped Ahim set the table, Joe was doing his regular push-ups while Simba was helping with getting the silverware and jugs out. Emma hummed, cleaning the windows and setting up some tables for their extra guests. Gai tasted the food and nodded, smiling, he and Don carried the food out. Luka stretched and patted Navi as he woke up suddenly.

"How do you think the Rangers are doing at the ruins?" Emma said, sitting at the table. Luka said, "Who knows? It's been a week, I don't think they're the kind to be scared of whatever is hiding in that forest around the Monolith." "I agree." Remus said, getting into his food. "They're pretty strong. Both apart and as a team."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Peru, South America - Machu Picchu Ruins-

Using the week at the ruins to practice and get back into the groove of working together after being apart for a while, Tommy looked out at the pillar in the distance and breathed, the rest of the Rangers looked at the pillar in the distance with him. Taking a moment to realize and remember Dulcea's words there would be dangers only they could handle, Tommy nodded, saying, "It's time." So the seven Rangers began their trek into the forest and toward the monolith.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Hideout-

Eiji yawned as he and Ankh walked to breakfast, the blond haired Green stretched. While he was walking, Ryotaro tried not to trip and make a mess while the others were working on, Hermione walked with Harry, Ron, and Ginny. Mew floated with Vulpix and Riolu, smiling and giggling. Nico looked at Yuuki and said, "Geez, didn't know that you were this tired in the morning. Almost could say you've been gaming all night."

Trevor walked to the table while Sypha was having her food and looked at him, saying, "Good morning, Trevor. Sleep well?" "Please, don't talk so loud." He said, holding his head. Sypha said, "It's your own fault."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Wisconsin-

"Hope we get there soon." Anna said, breathing. "I need to really stretch my legs." Elsa smiled, "It shouldn't be too much longer. Though I do wonder what kind of person she is that we traveled this far."

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Hideout-

"Sunburst, don't scare us like that." Noah said, breathing and touching his chest. Kira looked at the grey haired older gentleman with his Pokemon partner and his hooded companion that appeared, she crossed her arms, "So this is the man who trained you, huh? Never thought he would come and visit like this."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-The Capital - Alice and Yuri's Home-

"It does seem we have made a new friend." Alice said, looking at the dark skinned woman who was giving Blanca a very relaxing head rub that his tail was so fast it was almost creating a breeze.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good morning girls!” Grandpa Hino greeted Ami and Lita in the kitchen as he entered with Chad, “Don’t mind me. I’ll just be taking some of this food out for the others outside.” “Piplup!” Chad concurred as he and Grandpa both carried trays of food and were about to head out. But before they left the kitchen, Lt. Surge arrived with his Raichu…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Well, good morning there, Lieutenant!” Grandpa Hino greeted Lt. Surge, “How’re things going?” “Pretty okay, I guess,” Surge responded, “Me an’ a couple o’ guys will be goin’ to Gringey City, infiltratin’ an old factory. There may be somethin’ ovah there dat Hiro is lookin’ for. I’m just checkin’ around ta see if anyone else would like ta volunteer for da mission.” “Oh, I see,” Grandpa said, “Well, I would gladly volunteer, but I’m pretty sure Rei would go crazy if I did, saying I’m too old or I’m no spring chicken. Sorry, Lieutenant. Wish I could help.” “Dat’s alright,” Surge replied, with Grandpa giving a nod as he and Chad exited the kitchen to hand out food outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Ronan and Nehelenia continued passing through the many ruins of Azarath, Ronan suddenly stopped, with Nehelenia asking, “What is it?” “I don’t think we’re alone…” Ronan replied. Looking around to see if someone was watching them, Ronan and Nehelenia suddenly noticed certain dark creatures appear, surrounding them…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gasping as she noticed them, Nehelenia cried, “What are they?!” “Creatures of darkness it seems,” Ronan replied, “Come now, my queen! Let us make sure these creatures learn to never oppose us!” Nodding, Nehelenia began blasting a couple of Shadows and Neoshadows with energy waves trying to avoid their Scratch attacks. Ronan, meanwhile, used his Cosmi-Rod to blast a concussive force at Shadows, sending them flying away, while also swinging his weapon to smash and defeat Darkballs while avoiding there attacks as they thrashed while floating in the air. One of the Darkballs, however, reduced itself to a small, purple cloud, flying towards Nehelenia. “Nehelenia, watch out!” Ronan cried. Hearing Ronan calling out to her, Nehelenia got out of the way, with the Darkball that tried to attack her reverting back to its original self, only to get blasted by Nehelenia’s energy wave. And as Ronana and Nehelenia continued battling these monsters, they suddenly heard a voice say, “Enough!” Upon hearing the voice, the monsters teleported away, surprising Ronan and Nehelenia. “Who’s there? Show yourself!” Ronan demanded.

Ronan and Nehelenia then heard footsteps approaching them. Looking to see who was coming, the two were stunned. Walking towards them was a towering 8 foot tall figure, someone who Ronan and Nehelenia instantly recognized as Thanos…

[​IMG]

It cannot be…” Ronan remarked as he dropped his weapon. “Thanos… how is it possible?” Nehelenia questioned. Looking at the two, Thanos simply grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Nintendo High School (Hallway)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey, Anais,” Peni greeted Anais in the hallway where Anais was grabbing text books from her locker. “Hey, Peni. Good morning,” Anais replied as she closed her locker, “So, any luck catching a glimpse of Spider-Woman while using your suit?” “Nah, no luck so far,” Peni replied as she and Anais were walking down the hallway. “I see,” Anais said, “Don’t give up, I’m sure you’ll get a chance to meet her again.” “Thanks, Anais,” Peni thanked Anais, “I’m actually gonna give it another try tonight.” “I see. Wish I could help out, but my family’s going to go watch a movie tonight,” Anais replied. “Oh, cool!” Peni exclaimed, “What movie are you going to see?” “Don’t remember the title. It’s some romantic movie set in London… blegh,” Anais responded, expressing her disgust at watching a movie dealing with romance, “It’s one of the few movies releasing this month that haven’t been banned by the New World Order.” “Ah, sorry,” Peni said, feeling sorry Anais had to sit through a movie like that, “Well, at least you can poke fun of it after you finish watching it.” The two eventually passed by a cabinet displaying trophies won by the school’s sports teams over the years. As they stopped and took a look at the cabinet, they noticed one particular trophy won by the Nintendo High School girls basketball team last year for winning a basketball tournament in the country, making them the best team in Japan the previous year. Near the trophy was a photo of the team:

Michiru's_Basketball_Team.png

Yeah, I remember them,” an elderly janitor with glasses told Peni and Anais as he was mopping near them…

[​IMG]

They were some of the best basketball players I’ve ever seen in my life,” the janitor continued as he proceeded mopping the floor. “That’s so amazing,” Peni commented as she gazed at the trophy and the picture of the team, “I remember going to one of their games. They certainly made an impact. It was all thanks to their leader, Michiru Kagemori. She’s the second one from the right in the photo. She really knew how to lead the team to victory after victory. She inspired many that year.” “She was a senior last year, wasn’t she?” Anais asked, “She graduated, right?” “Yeah,” Peni replied, “In a way, what she did last year for me is very similar to what Spider-Woman did for me this year. Someone to look up to and inspire me to be the best I can be. I’m no good at sports, but, if I can get to fight crime with my suit and save lives… I hope I can inspire others as well just like Michiru and Spider-Woman.” “So that’s why deep down you feel like you need to do all this,” Anais commented. Peni responded with a nod, feeling positive about continuing to try and perfect her suit to be able to do what Spider-Woman does.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG]

You want me to drop the case?” Jenny asked Looker while seated in her desk as the two of them were drinking coffee. “More like putting it to the backburner for now,” Looker replied, “The Punisher hasn’t committed any attacks since last week. And right now, the New World Order is pushing us to focus on particular cases.” “You mean like that threat of a theft in Tokyo Cathedral?” Officer Jenny asked. “Well, since the threat appears to be from someone associated with Rangers or Riders, the New World Order of course wants us to focus on that even if nothing’s happened yet,” Looker replied, “Hence Why I have Carter and Eppes continuing to patrol the area right now. Anyway, as far as you’re concerned, the New World Order wants us to investigate and locate potential Rebels in the city. Vanitas and his Stormtroopers will be leading the effort.” “I see,” Jenny commented as she took a sip of her coffee, “Anything else?” “Well, we were asked to get any help we could with these investigations we’re about to do, so we called in Ogami,” Looker replied. “Already? We don’t usually hire him until we arrive at an absolute dead end with cases,” Jenny commented. “I know, but the New World Order wants us to be fully prepared to deal with Rebels as quickly as possible,” Looker replied, “So if that means hiring someone to help expedite the process, then that’s what we’ll do.” “Very well,” Jenny said as she drank her coffee, feeling slightly miffed that the New World Order is making them focus on trying to deal with Rebels more than what they regularly focus on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Y-Yeah, that’s him,” Sunburst replied to Kira as he approached Luke, with a look of guilt on his face, “M-Master, I… I… I’m so sorry!” Sunburst then gave Skywalker a bow as he continued with a remorseful tone, “Please forgive me for leaving you so quickly so I could join the Rebels.” Smiling, Luke knelt and placed his hand over Sunburst’s head, telling him, “There is no need to apologize, Sunburst. All is forgiven. You simply did what your heart felt was right. As a matter of fact, you have my full blessing in joining the Rebel Alliance.” “Master…” Sunburst replied as he looked up at Luke with a smile of relief, “Thank you…” Getting back up, Luke noticed Sunburst’s fellow Rebel friends, telling them, “I apologize for coming in uninvited, but I had to come see my apprentice regarding an urgent matter. My name is Luke Skywalker. This is Lydia, and over here is my Lucario.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wisconsin~

Well, having survived the Great Purge like me, Cere tries to keep a low profile in order to avoid getting caught by the New World Order. Probably why she preferred we meet in some rural town in Wisconsin,” Cal responded to Elsa, “Given her military background, I’m sure she knows what she’s doing. Which reminds me, we all gotta keep a low profile, especially with the New World Order looking for Saphir, along with you and your sister.” “Hey Cal, I think this is it,” Kristoff said, driving the truck to a family owned diner called Penny's Place. “Yep, this is definitely the place,” Cal responded. “Good, ‘cause I’m starving,” Kristoff said as he parked the truck next to the diner, “I'm really craving some protein right now.” “Now remember what I said, low profile, we don’t wanna attract any attention,” Cal warned the others as he stepped out of the truck while BD-1 got up on his shoulder. “Got it,” Spahir replied as he and Olaf stepped out as well. As for Kristoff, he went over to Sven in the back of the truck, telling him, “Hey Sven, I’m gonna need you to stay outside for a bit, okay?” Noticing the disappointed look on Sven’s face, Kristoff voiced Sven's thoughts in a gruff, goofy, exaggerated tone, saying, “But it’s not fair that you get to go inside and eat while I’m left out here to starve!” “Alright, well how ‘bout I see if I can get you something to eat once we’re done,” Kristoff told his reindeer, “I’m sure they’ve got something that is reindeer-edible.” Smiling, Sven nodded to indicate he was good with what Kristoff suggested.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

So, you sure you’ll be fine here on your own while we leave?” Marco asked Tom as they were having breakfast along with Star. “It’s probably for the best,” Tom replied as he looked at Star, “I don’t think Star is ready to forgive me for the way I acted right before we broke up. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’d be happy to help out the Rebels here.” As she stopped eating upon hearing what Tom just said, Star sighed as she looked at him and said, “Just… be careful, okay? Just because we broke up on bad terms, and even if it still upsets me at times... doesn’t mean I’m not worried about you. If things work out… I’d… I’d like us to be friends. Okay Tom?” Surprised by what he heard Star say, Tom smiled as he replied, “Thanks, Star, that’s all I wanted to hear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But y’know, I didn’ stop there,” Cid remarked, “I figured, if the New World Order can make Summon Materia based on mythological beings, why can’t I put my own spin into the Materia.” “Cid… where are you going with this?” Finn asked, not sure he was liking where this discussion was going. “Heh, this!” Cid replied as he took out another red Materia from his box, “While I was analyzin’ Rey’s Summon Materia, I realized I could do some reverse engineerin’, and I created a Summon Materia of my own. But this one doesn’t use the power of some mythological beast. Instead, it uses the power of the Millenium Falcon!” “...What?” a confused Finn questioned, trying to make sure he heard Cid correctly. “You heard me. This here Summon Materia projects the power of my own ship, right in the palm of your hands. And it’s all yours!” Cid told Finn, handing him the Millenium Falcon Summon Materia. “Uh, thanks…” Finn replied, not sure how a Summon Materia based on the Millenium Falcon would work in battle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia: Restaurant (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Darien was having breakfast with Rini, Sammy, and Serena, Connor was walking past the group before he stopped to greet them…

[​IMG]

Good morning, my friends,” Connor greeted the group. “Morning, Connor,” Darien replied. “Aren’t you going to eat something?” Rini asked. “I already had a quick bite,” Connor responded, “I need to take care of a few things before we all go to Syria.” “Understood. Take your time,” Darien said, with Connor nodding in reply as he left. “Wait, Syria… wasn’t there like a war or something over there?” Sammy asked. “Yeah,” Darien replied, “About three years ago, the people in the country began to revolt against the country’s dictator, leading to a deadly civil war. But when the New World Order took over the globe, now the Syrians are revolting against a different dictatorship. Their situation is really sad. They haven’t had peace in a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rio de Janeiro, Brazil~

As soon as she arrived to Rio de Janeiro with the others, Akko was scratching her head, wondering where the local Rebels that they were supposed to meet were located. “So anybody know where we promised to meet them?” Akko questioned. “Nope,” Amanda replied while Lotte and Sucy shook their heads. “Looks like we might be a little off,” Ursula commented. “Didn’t you follow the directions that Kassandra provided us?” Diana asked Constanze, who shrugged in response to indicate that she simply did as was told. “Well, I’m sure we’ll find Kassandra and the other local Rebels pretty soon,” Akko said, “But we need to go!” “But where?” Lotte asked. “Across the city?” Sucy questioned. “Yep. That’s the plan!” Akko responded as she turned around, heading towards the crowded downtown area. “Uh, Akko, wait up!” Lotte cried as she and the others followed Akko, trying to stay close to each other so they don’t get lost in the crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in Sub-Sahara Africa - Rebel Base~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good morning, Kevin,” Shuri greeted Kevin Flynn as she was having a video call with him on a tablet. “Morning to you, Shuri,” Kevin replied as he was speaking from the abandoned Japanese military base being used by the Rebels, “I believe you have some news regarding those Cybermen schematics we got from Scotland some time ago?” “Yes,” Shuri said, “Almost all of it was information we already knew, and is practically useless. But the detail that was truly important was in reference to the Master Control Program, or MCP for short. The MCP is what controls all the Cybermen around the world, and unless we get rid of it, we will never be able to end the threat of the Cybermen.” “Right,” Kevin said, “So what do you propose?” “Well, we will need to find a way to access the system where the MCP is located,” Shuri replied, “But even if we were able to create a link, we still need a way to deal with whatever the MCP sends our way. I suggest creating an MCP Eradication Program, as well as two separate programs to help transport the Eradication Program and deal with the MCP. What do you think?” As he pondered what Shuri told him, Kevin said, “I think that’s a good idea. Do you have some pseudocode prepared? Maybe I can start working on creating these programs.” “I’m glad you asked,” Shuri replied, “I’ll be sending over the pseudocode I’ve written right now. Feel free to make any changes that you feel are necessary.” “Will do,” Kevin said, “Thank you Shuri. Let’s meet again once I can provide you with an update on my progress.” Nodding, Shuri replied, “Sounds like a plan.” The video call then ended, and Shuri proceeded to forward three pseudocode files over to Kevin, with the files titled “EradicationProgram”, “Tron”, and “Quorra”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Watching the Holonet News channel on TV, Jessie, James, and Meowth were watching news coverage of an attack on a nursing home in Buffalo, New York, with the attack being blamed on Rebels…

[​IMG]

An attack today at a nursing home in Buffalo left dozens dead,” Malva announced on television. Just then, Jeffrey Mace passed by the trio, wanting to grab a mug in order to get a cup of coffee…

[​IMG]

Sir, this wasn't us, was it?” Jessie asked Mace in reference to what was shown on TV. “No, this has the New World Order’s fingerprints all over it,” Mace replied, “Apparently they’re trying a new tactic to try and cast us in a negative light.” “Hmm, they just won’t stop, will they…” James remarked as he crossed his arms. Grabbing a particular mug from a nearby cabinet, Mace showed it to the trio, asking, “Okay, who brought this mug?” Jessie and James suddenly looked at Meowth, thinking he was the one who brought it. “Huh, why are you lookin’ at me?” Meowth questioned. “Anyway, I want you three scouring government channels, see what we're up against,” Jeffrey ordered Jessie, James, and Meowth. “Yes, sir!” the trio responded as they all gave a salute and left to do as they were told. Meanwhile, Jeffrey poured some coffee into the mug he picked up earlier, and headed to his office, where he was approached by Jemma Simmons and Bobbie Morse…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Just saw the news... we're not responsible for this, are we, sir?” Simmons questioned. Mace simply gave Jemma a look that could translate to ‘Really?’. “Didn't think so. Just wanted to triple-check,” Simmons said as she and Bobbi followed Mace into his office. “It seems that those that were killed just disintegrated after they were hit with a particular weapon,” Bobbi commented as she retrieved security footage of the attack using a tablet she was carrying, showing Jemma and Mace what the weapon that was used looked like. “Huh, I saw references to this weapon in the New World Order lab I infiltrated,” Jemma said upon recognizing the weapon that was used, “Yeah, sent from a demolitions expert, uh, I believe his name was Javert.” “Ah, Javert. I've crossed paths with him before,” Bobbi replied, “He has a private mansion over in Nantucket.” “Good. Then that's where you're going,” Mace told Bobbi, “We need to find the location of the next attack and stop it before it happens. May's taking point on this op. You can meet her and Hunter in the hangar.” “Hunter's going?” Bobbi questioned, surprised to hear that she’d be working with her ex-husband. Jeffrey simply nodded, and Bobbi said, “Got it. Thank you, sir.” Shifting his attention to Jemma, Mace said, “I need you to dig through the hard drive you brought back from Los Angeles.” “I'll find out whatever I can about those weapons,” Jemma replied as she left to do as she was instructed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking towards the other side of the research facility where the lights were off and it was hard to see things, Dr. List and Sunset Shimmer noticed Alpha 5 working with a tablet…

[​IMG]

Good morning, Alpha,” Sunset Shimmer greeted the robot. “Oh, good morning, Miss Shimmer,” Alpha responded. “Alpha, I need you to show her what I’ve been working on recently,” Dr. List ordered Alpha. Nodding, Alpha pressed a button on a nearby wall, with the lights in the area switching on, and revealing what appeared to be a very challenging obstacle course. “Hello… what do we have here?” Sunset Shimmer questioned. “An obstacle course,” Dr. List responded, “We can use it along with Stormtroopers and Cybermen to help train the subjects for combat.” “Huh, gotta say, I’m impressed, Doc,” Sunset Shimmer remarked, “And the subjects can use it as early as today?” “Absolutely,” Dr. List replied.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

After the lengthy breakfast, everyone was gathered together in what appeared to be an abandoned store that was turned into a makeshift planning room as a map of the area was on a board with several marks and pins in various spots. The sight of the map made Luigi ask. "Um...what's with that map?" Lana looked at him. "This is a map of the state, we were using this to triangulate where Cronus could be hiding..." Lana then raised her finger. "However we will also need to prepare for our bombing run against the New World Order as well."

"Indeed, we have quite the tasks on our plate." C.C. started with a finger on her chin with Robin adding. "Yes, but I question how the New World Order here is handling things..." C.C. looked at her. "While that is a concern, we need to keep focus." The green-haired woman then picked up a pointing stick and pointed it at a spot with a sticky note that read "Banjo's House" on it. "From what we managed to look into, Cronus acts as a sort of vigilante..." Izumi smirked, her eyes on the map. "I see, so he's pretty much like a bat...he goes in, does stuff, he gets out before anyone notices."

"That's..." Zitz remarked looking at Izumi. "...surprisingly accurate." Izumi sheepishly smiled. "Why, thank you." C.C. looked at the map before continuing. "Now, back to the point...we will be splitting our large group up in order to check some places that we've deemed questionable and possible hiding spots spread across a few cities." She pointed at the note. "The bombs for our later run are currently hidden at Banjo and Tooty's home..." Kazooie then squwaked. "Hey Pizza Butt, I live there too!" C.C. glared at Kazooie before she said. "Yes, you do. But Banjo mentioned that he had a strange neighbor." Banjo rubbed his head. "Yeah, our neighbor lives further up on the hill in a cabin next to a large field but I don't ever see him leave." Tooty added in. "Yeah, it's like he's some kind of recluse."

"That would raise some concern..." C.C. started before Lana said. "Banjo, I'm going to need you, the Toads, your sister, and your bird to head back up to your house and load your..." Star Dream then mentioned through a floating drone. "I apologize, but I think it would be easier if you had Banjo and them load the makeshift bombs into the Lor. If you had him load them into a ground vehicle there is a risk that they will explode and kill them." Lana blinked before she said. "Yeah, do that." C.C. then looked at the Mario brothers before she said. "Meanwhile I need you two along with Hermione, Nico, and Yuuki to go and investigate Banjo's neighbor."

This brought up questions as Camilla asked. "Hold on, are you sure you should be sending the brothers out with just those three?" C.C. looked at the purple-haired girl. "Our priority isn't combat, unless absolutely needed I want everyone to try to avoid combat." C.C. looked at Ankh next. "Based on what info I have on you, I'm going to ask you to check everywhere from the skies considering your avian-based genetics." Rom raised her hand. "Um, couldn't Samus fly too?" Samus looked at the little girl. "Excuse me?" Rom blinked. "Well, you said you were part-bird." Samus shook her head slighty chuckling. "Not like that, the Chozo looked like birds...doesn't mean I can fly like a bird."

"Okay, we can discuss the technicality of the Chozo looking like birds another time." C.C. stated before pointing at a sticky note that read "Abandoned Upper Tygart Elementary School" before she spoke up. "This school here has been abandoned on account of a newer school having been built not far from it, considering it has two floors and a gym in a seperate building...it could be a possible place for Cronus to hide..." C.C. looked at Kai before she said. "Kai, I need you along with Kallen, Pyrrha, Dawn, Samus, Ryoko, Hikaru, Izumi, Meiko, Haku, Neru, Camilla, Hinoka, Lucina, Morrigan, Lilith, Ann, Makoto, Futaba, Haru, and Kairi to check this school out." Kai nodded. "Of course." Lana then chimed in. "I'll go with you all too."

C.C. looked at Neptune, Compa, and Iffy before pointing at a note labeled "Abandoned Kmart" before she explained. "Over here not too far from us is a town called Grayson where this used to be a Kmart..." Iffy then chimed in. "Considering you were looking at us, I bet you want us to go there." C.C. nodded. "Yes, Neptune...take your siblings with you and investigate the place." Neptune gave her a thumbs up. "Sounds good to me."

C.C. pointed to a note that read "Suspicious Church" before she said. "Finally we have a church located in the small community of Globe that people have supposedly seen someone there at odd times of the day with even lights at times." Bowser remarked. "That certainly sounds strange." C.C. nodded. "Yes, that's why I want you along with Link, Zelda, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, Yoshi, Kirby, Aoi, Rose, Akira, Ryuji, Yusuke, Akechi, Morgana, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Lily, the Wilys, Ryotaro, Trevor, and Sylpha to investigate that church." Yusuke then asked. "Pardon me, but if we're all going to be running around, what about you?" C.C. smiled. "The rest of us will stay here and keep things under control, you never know what could happen."​

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

"Well... at least its going out somewhere than being cooped up in here." Yuuki said as the decision as made, looking pumped to explore outside again with a determined expression on her face and clenching her fist. "I do hope something exciting will happen though, need something to look forward to!" Yuuki said before going to get ready for the adventure, a string in her step.

~Gokai Galleon~

Harold took a moment to think on what to do, he ha d a book open with a list of spells he gotten from Diagon Alley, more or less Duelling ones which some sounded like more ro less humourous ones like Pumpkin Head spell or the blindfold spell, frowning a bit.

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rei sat down and stretched as Mina gave her some food. "Thanks, Mina." She said, smiling. Mina smiled, "It's no problem, gotta keep the Rebels' star idol healthy and functioning." "I wouldn't consider myself a star idol just yet." Rei said, a little embarrassed. Mina smiled and went to give food to everyone else, Michiru cuddled Haruka as Setsuna helped Hotaru eat.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russia - Restaurant-

"Syria, huh?" Serena said, thinking about their next location. Luna looked at her, Serena said, "Well, all I can see is I hope with everything that has happened in the world recently, this doesn't make any more trouble for them." Luna nodded, cleaning her paw and going behind her ear.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Hideout-

"Okay, then." Rey said, listening that he made a Summon Materia based on the Millienium Falcon. She pulled out a chain and wrapped it around her materia, putting it around her neck as a necklace. Red XIII looked and said, "Well, I suppose it's better than nothing. Maybe later we can find summons based on Shiva or Leviathan." He stretched, leaning forward to stretch his front paws then stretched out his back paws before heading to his bowl and finishing his breakfast.

-Peru, South America - Forest-

Walking through the forest, Billy commented, "Man, this jungle goes on forever." "We got to keep moving, guys." Tommy told everyone. "The Rebels may need this to help them against the NWO." Thomas kept quiet, walking with the others, looking around for any of the dangers they might encounter.

Walking further, they came across area filled with bones. Nala shook as she saw them and said, "What is this place?" "Looks like some kind of graveyard." Billy said, looking at the bones. Kimberly said, "I wonder what happened to them all." Thomas kept quiet as did Tommy, James said, holding his hands up, "I'd rather not find out."

"Welcome to Jurassic Park." Dante said, trying to lighten the mood. Nala sighed and said, "Very funny, Dante." While Billy looked through the empty eye sockets of a skull, the tail of another skeleton lifted itself and Billy barely had time to move as it smashed through a bone, catching everyone's attention at the sudden reanimation of a skeleton triceratops that roared. It went after Nala as she turned to run, she grabbed her necklace but doubted she had time to change. Dante shouted, running to her as he grabbed one of his guns, "Nala, get out of there!"

He grabbed a discarded bone and hit the skull as it tried to get Nala when she fell and suddenly frozen in shock, however, the bone broke and the skeleton tossed the white haired half-demon aside while Nala had time to get up and run from the skeleton. Kimberly shouted, "Dante!" James and Thomas came up, as the skeleton came charging at them, tossing Thomas aside as James rolled underneath, the skeleton going after Kimberly.

"Get away from me!" The Pink Ranger shouted, trying to run from it. Seeing his fiancée in trouble, Tommy ran to help as he was joined by his brother. The skeleton got Kimberly trapped in a rib cage and she screamed, "Tommy!" "Hang on!" Tommy shouted, grabbing a stick as Thomas grabbed a piece of a log, Tommy shouted, "Alright, bone head!" The two brothers hit the skull but the skull went after Tommy as Thomas helped Kimberly stand, the two watching as Tommy ran up a tree to get on the skeleton's neck.

The rest of the Rangers watching as Tommy attempted his skeletal rodeo, Nala shouted, "Tommy, hang on!" "Tommy!" Billy shouted, everyone watching as the skeleton roared, attempting to toss him off. Dante shouted, "Tommy, you better hold on tight!" Thomas looked as his brother tried to keep himself on, as he was trying to hold on, Tommy noticed a particular bone at the base of the neck and shouted, "Hey, fossil head! I got a bone to pick with you!"

Pulling the bone, it only took Tommy a second after the head fell off and the rest of the body came apart as he fell with it. Everyone ran to him and Kimberly helped him, asking worriedly, "Are you okay?!" "Yeah, I'm fine." Tommy said, holding her close slightly to reassure her. "Guess biology finally caught up with you, eh, Tommy?" Billy said, trying to joke. Dante said, "Yeah, yeah. How bout we get out of here before it decides to pull itself back together?"

"Yeah," Tommy said, holding Kimberly's hand as they began their trek again. Thomas looked at the rest of the bones, wondering what other kinds of dangers were awaiting in this forest.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Base-

"I was hoping for something more exciting, but I guess we can't be beggars." Nico said, sighing and crossing her arms. Hermione looked at her as she held her Vulpix in her arms, saying, "Well, this is a good chance to get better as a team and work out more of the unusual power of our Lupin forms."

"Just so you know, my family has been excommunicated from the church, so if I burst into flame when we step into the church, it's your fault." Trevor said, holding his hands. Sypha elbowed him in the stomach and he said, "What?" Ron looked confused about their large going to a church, not sure that they would all be able to enter, though Mew laid on his head, looking at the map. Ginny touched the gem on her bracelet and thought about how to use it to help while Harry, Lily, and the Wily kept quiet, thinking on their abilities to help. Riolu looked at Harry and he smiled, patting his head.

Ankh looked at them and said, "Well, I suppose I can give some aerial help if you really need it." Eiji sweatdropped and Ryotaro wondered who of the Imagin to ask for help.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Wisconsin-

Finding a tablet to sit, Elsa pulled out her parchment and wrote in it, 'Harold. I hope things are alright, we're currently at a diner to meet someone that Cal knows. If there is time after we get this done, I'll talk more.' Anna stretched and sat with her sister, looking around.

-Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Rebel Base-

"I think we saw Lucario's baby form hanging with another student from our old school." Kira said, looking at the Lucario. "Don't know what happened to them. I can only imagine they're alright." "Well, anyway, need something warm to drink?" Gia asked, looking at them.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And what of Red Skull?” Thanos asked as Ronan and Nehelenia were explaining to him what’s been happening since Zordon defeated him decades ago. “He followed Zordon to the Earth dimension because he took the Relic with him,” Ronan responded. “But I heard that Red Skull was defeated a few years after his arrival to Earth,” Nehelenia added, “I believe the S-types are now led by one of their kind who goes by the name of Astral.” “Hmph, so the S-types continued on their quest to get control of the Relic,” Thanos remarked, “That object served no purpose to me other than to open a path to the Earth dimension. But with the path between the two dimensions remaining open, the Relic is of no use to me anymore. What matters now is finishing what my mother started. Speaking of which… care to explain why my mother’s vast empire has been reduced to just the planet of Xandar?” “Well, you see… Taneleer has retreated to Knowhere, while Malekith remains in hibernation, leaving Nehelenia and myself to try and manage it on our own,” Ronan responded. “The news of both your mother’s death and your defeat led to many planets rising up against the empire,” Nehelenia added, “Now we’re facing off not only against the rebels on Xandar, but also against the Galactic Federation, which is made up of all the planets in the Star Road dimension formerly controlled by the empire.” Not appearing to be satisfied with their answer, Thanos approached the two as he said, “I think you two have misunderstood. I asked for a reason why the empire has been failing all these years, not for your pathetic excuses.” Trembling, both Ronan and Nehelenia knelt down in fear, with Ronan saying, “Forgive us, Thanos. We clearly were not capable of maintaining the empire with the absence of you and Queen Beryl.” “We will do anything to redeem ourselves,” Nehelenia added. As he pondered their words, Thanos said, “Very well. I will give you a chance to prove yourselves.” “Thank you, Thanos,” Ronan thanked Thanos. “How shall we prove ourselves?” Nehelenia questioned. Showing them his Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos replied, “When Zordon defeated me, three Infinity Stones were displaced from my gauntlet. I want those stones retrieved and brought back to me.” “We will certainly make sure to try and locate them, Thanos,” Ronan said, with Nehelenia nodding in concurrence with Ronan. “Good,” Thanos replied, “There is something else I would like to know as well. Where are my daughters?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I would very much like that, thank you,” Luke responded to Gia. “Please, make yourselves at home,” Sunburst told Luke, Lydia, and Lucario. "Thank you, Sunburst," Luke responded as he, Lydia, and Lucario found some seats near a table to sit in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rio de Janeiro, Brazil~

As Akko and the others traversed across the city, passing through the large crowds, they heard a commotion nearby, wondering what was going on. “Huh? What could that be?” Akko wondered out loud. “This way,” Sucy replied, leading the group towards the source of the commotion. Once they were close enough, they noticed Stormtroopers chasing Kassandra (who Akko and the others were looking for) and two other Rebels…

[​IMG][​IMG]

“Stop right there!” one of the Stormtroopers ordered Kassandra as she and the other two Rebels with her were running away from the Stormtroopers. Gasping, Ursula said, “It’s Kassandra!” “What do we do?” Lotte questioned. “We follow them, of course!” Amanda replied as she immediately started running. Sighing, Diana remarked, “Guess we’re doing this again.” Diana and the others then proceeded to follow Amanda, expecting to get in trouble with the New World Order once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wisconsin: Penny’s Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“Hey there, hon,” a middle aged waitress speaking with a Midwestern accent greeted Cal as he entered the diner known as Penny’s Place along with the others, “How many will it be?” “Uhh, I think there’s a reservation for a big party under the name Cere,” Cal replied. Looking through a list on a clipboard, the waitress nodded as she said, “Yep, we got a table setup for ya. Follow me.” Nodding, Cal and the others followed the waitress, who led them to a large table. “Looks like Cere isn’t here yet. Guess we’re going to have to wait for her,” Cal told the group as they took a seat. Meanwhile, Saphir noticed Elsa writing something in the parchment, figuring it was for Harold. “So, can I getcha anything to drink while you look at the menu?” the waitress asked the group. “I’ll just have an OJ,” Cal responded. “Same thing,” Saphir added. “OJ and coffee. With cream and sugar, please,” Kristoff told the waitress. “I’ll just have iced water,” Olaf said. “And what about you, dears?” the waitress asked Anna and Elsa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Lita cooking with the other cooks while Ami assisted her, Lt. Surge walked over to her as he said, “‘ey there… Lita, was it? Ya know, Finnick actually told me how he helped ya practice yer punches last week. Said you were pretty good. He also recommended ya as a volunteer for any future missions. Well, a couple of us are gonna be takin’ part in a mission later today. Dat somethin’ you’d be interested in?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only if we storm another New World Order base or facility,” Finn replied to Red XIII when he mentioned the possibility of finding other Summon Materia, “Which I am not looking forward to.” “Anyway, I’ll just be leavin’ this here,” Cid commented as he placed the box he was carrying on a nearby table, “It’s full of Magic Materia. They're the green ones. Feel free to take any you’d like.” “Thanks, Cid,” Sabine thanked Cid, grabbing a Fire Materia, while Gilda grabbed a Wind Materia, and Galina grabbed an Ice Materia. “You gonna pick one for yourself?” Finn asked Natasha. “Hmm… I’d rather think about it first,” Natasha responded. “Fair enough,” Finn said before turning to face Leia, “How about you, Leia?” “Hmm…” Leia pondered out loud as she looked at the Materia inside the box, grabbing three of them (Fire, Ice, and Lightning), and then grabbing her nearby blaster, “I’m gonna see if I can attach these three to my blaster. That way, I’d be able to do a lot more than just shoot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ah, good morning, Vanitas!” Looker greeted Vanitas as the Inquisitor entered the police headquarters along with two Stormtroopers, carrying a wet umbrella, “How are you today?” “Wet,” Vanitas replied as he put his umbrella aside, “But, I’m ready to get to work. So, is that private investigator on his way?” “As a matter of fact, yes,” Looker answered. “Good,” Vanitas remarked, “I’m gonna be in the conference room setting things up. Once that private eye is here, I want him, along with every officer in the building attending the conference room for a mandatory briefing.” “Yes, sir,” Looker responded with a nod as Vanitas and his Stormtroopers headed to the conference room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Castelia City, New York - The Playground (Jeffrey Mace’s Office)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Mace, quick question,” Hunter said as he entered Mace’s office. “No, this wasn't us,” Mace responded, thinking that Hunter was going to ask about the attack in Buffalo. “Oh, tha... uh, great,” Hunter said, “Um... May said I'd be going on a mission with Bobbi?” “Is that gonna be a problem?” Jeffrey asked. “Did she say it was gonna be a problem?” Hunter questioned. “I won't dignify that with a response,” Mace responded. “So... she... didn't?” Hunter continued asking. “I think we all know how you feel about your ex-wife,” Jeffrey replied, “But if it's too complicated, then by all means.” As Mace pointed out the door to signal to Hunter that he could opt out of the mission if he wanted to, he continued, “We’re at war. And instead of using their own forces to destroy us, the New World Order are now making us look like the bad guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Well, if our visits to China and here in Russia are any indication, we’d most likely be helping them out,” Darien responded. “Yep,” Rini concurred with a nod. Eventually, Darien, Rini, and Sammy were finished with their breakfast, with Darien commenting, “Well, time to go outside and join the others.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

After the plan had been set forth, everyone was beginning their preparations as Vert said to Neptune, Noire, and Blanc. "Considering we have Compa and Iffy with us, one of us will need to carry one while I will carry the other." Neptune then asked. "Wait, can you even make the flight like that?" Blanc responded to that with a smirk. "I'm sure she can, I'll carry one of them too." With that the four transformed into their HDD forms and went to where Nepgear, Uni, the twins, Compa, an Iffy were waiting, the first four having transformed already as Vert lifted up Iffy and Blanc lifted Compa up shortly before they all flew out of the building starting their flight to their destination.

"Hey Mario? Luigi?" Peach asked looking at the brothers. "Stay safe, you two." The brothers nodded before Bowser asked Morgana. "So I guess we're all going to pile inside you and drive down there?" Zelda was a bit flabbergasted as she asked. "Get inside? He's a cat." Akira then told Zelda. "Actually, he can turn into a van...but that's not going to be the best idea." Ryuji added in. "Joker's right, if the New World Order has cameras out there and they see a cat-themed van...then they'll be after us big time."

Luigi then asked Banjo. "So when we get to your place, how do we reach your neighbor's house?" Banjo looked at Luigi before he began to explain. "Well, when we get to my house you'll notice a dirt trail that leads further up the hillside. Take that path and simply follow it up, you'll know you're there when you see a large grassy field and a wooden cabin with trees surrounding it." Kazooie then added in. "If you go past that and onto one of the other trails, then you went too far." Star Dream then chimed in. "The Lor Starcutter is ready to fly, all you need to do is come aboard." Mario nodded before the two groups began to head outside and boarded the blue vessel.

~Morehead, Kentucky: Outside~

Outside the base and not far from it to where it couldn't be seen from a distance, three figures were seen observing it. A floating being in a purple robe watched as the Lor Starcutter flew off into the air with a singular glowing red eye, a male in red dragon-themed armor stood observing the base commenting. "So the Rebels have themselves holed up here in the middle of nowhere...shouldn't be difficult to rip them into pieces..." A woman in purple was between the two of them, quiet in thought as her mask and hat covered her face hiding her emotions, she then responded quietly. "No...this isn't just some small Rebel group, she's here..." The two others looked at her before the floating mage said. "Oh my, how interesting..." The knight then asked. "Mistress Cia, are you sure?" The woman quickly responded. "Yes Volga, I used Scan...not to mention I feel her in the Force." The floating mage began to steeple his bony fingers together. "Looks like it will be a bit of a touching reunion for you..." The woman then said. "Yes Wizzro, however we are going to wait..." Volga and Wizzro stood quiet waiting on what Cia would do next.​

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

Yuuki sat within the blue vessel, swinging his legs a bit as the assembled parties. "So.. what's this location supposed to be like and this... neighbour?" Yuuki asked out of the blue.

~???~

upload_2020-10-7_21-49-35.jpeg

A young white haired male crouched down within a small pile of dead Stormtroopers as he picked up one of the rifles, his lone eye staring at it with a frown. "Do these guys even know how to aim?" The male asked in genuine disbelief, he was just briskly riding his bike before he was pulled over by the small unit and that his appearance didn't match anyone in their database so they were going to isolate the unknown factor and arrest him, unfortunately they didn't account for the male's disobedience and ruthless counterattack as evidenced by the many bullet holes that some of the lifeless Stormtroopers had while he himself had none on his person, he was a survivalist.

"Sorry but I don't like authority." The male muttered to himself before throwing the rifle away as it made a clanking sound against the ground just once as he stood fully upright before taking a moment to observe the mess he made. "I suppose a lot can happen in however long I spent in that damned labyrinth... now... back to the main subject at hand... Just where the hell am I?" The male asked himself as he rubbed a hand over his white hair, walking over the dead corpses to return to his ride.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"Hmm, okay I think I take you up on that." Lita said, smiling at Surge. "To be honest, I have been getting kinda itchy to go out there and wreck some NWO heads. So count me in." Ami looked at her and nodded, going to help some others who were making breakfast for everyone.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Siberia, Russa - Rebel Base-

Serena finished her breakfast, then grabbed Luna and followed them. The black cat just held on as Serena carried her to where the other Rebels were meeting and tried to not to sink her claws too deep in her arm.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Base-

Rey looked at the box of materia and thought about it, she had mostly grabbed healing materia so she grabbed a Blizzard one and a Time materia. Finishing his food, Red XIII stretched and scratched behind his ear. Rey looked at him and thought about changing his materia, though she wasn't sure and just kept quiet.

-Peru, South America - Forest-

Walking further into the forest, Dante groaned and said, "Are we there yet?" "Something tells me that we are almost there." Thomas said, sounding calm as Tommy looked at his brother, wishing he had his calmness in times like this. James looked ahead and said, "Whoa. Guys, check this out." Everyone walked up to see some kind of large door that had dog-like guard statues surrounding it. Tommy touched his brother's shoulder, Thomas looked at him and said, "This is it."

"Lets go, guys." Tommy said, taking the lead with his brother. "Nice and easy." The seven Rangers walked to the door, looking around for any sign of a threat or a guard, Dante being on the guard due to all the times demons would randomly appear to attack him. They reached the steps of the door, James looked at everyone and asked, "What do you think?" "Wait here." Tommy said, going ahead and reached out his hand to one of the statues. He touched it slightly, looking for a way in and turned back to the others, not seeing the twin daggers of the statue in front of him going into a unseen slot.

"Tommy!" Thomas shouted, getting his brother's attention. Tommy turned quickly as the statue came to life, wielding the two daggers and roaring, slashing at him. He managed to jump but then noticed that the statue did scratch him, cutting slightly through his uniform and making a slight scar on his stomach. The other statue guards came to life as well, wielding a mace, a spiked lance, and a pair of short swords. All of them were roaring and ready to fight the supposed intruders.

"What now?" Kimberly asked. Tommy nodded at everyone, "Ninjetti! The Falcon!"

"The Dragon!"

"The Frog!"

"The Ape!"

"The Crane!"

"The Wolf!"

"The Bear!"

Now properly hooded up, the team split as the four guards went after them though they mostly tried to dodge their attacks. Attempting to kick one in the head, James groaned and held his foot, "These things are made out of rock!" Billy also attempted to kick one but it grabbed his foot and tossed him to the ground, he said, "These guys are strong!" James found himself getting against a wall but he did do a side kick and jumped onto the stairs.

Kimberly jumped back from a attack and tried to run, tripping but she managed to get up and run. Dante dodged a swing from the mace wielding guard and taunted him, saying, "Missed me." He did avoid a slash to the stomach and found he was nearing the edge of a cliff over the nearby lake. Dodging a swing attack, he rolled out of the way. Nala was backing up to avoid attacks from the lance wielder and kicked it, telling it, "Back off, boulder breath!"

Kimberly tripped again but managed to avoid a swing, still trying to get away or think of a way to attack it. James found himself at the edge of a cliff and turned to his pursuer, nearly rolling out of the way of its attack. "Hang tight there, Jimmy boy." Dante said, climbing a vine to a platform. James dodged a swing by rolling under the guard and said, "Ever play leapfrog?" At that moment, Dante jumped at the guard, but missed and hung from the vines on the cliff. "Yo, James!" He shouted.

"Hang on, Dante!" He said, Dante grumbled, "Oh I am hanging....." He barely held on as the guards swung at him and he swung to dodge the swings, James whistled, "Hey, lava head!" When the guard turned to him, James kicked him in the back and into the water below. James helped the Red Ranger up, he said, "Thanks, James. Thought I was done for." Looking at the guard dissolving in the water, James said, "One down, three to go."

Trying to dodge the mace wielder, Nala went into a cave and gasped to see a skull in there, "Somebody, help!" Dante appeared, kicking it in the back and turning its attention on him. Dodging its swings, he said, "Hey, man, can we just talk about this?" Seeing it was still swinging at him, he shrugged, "Guess not." Kimberly ran up to a boulder and tried but it didn't help that the guard after her hit the boulder, causing sparks. Luckily Tommy and Thomas flew in on vines, Tommy shouted, "Hang on, Kimberly!" The two brother kicked the guard back and helped the Pink Ranger, Thomas grabbing a stick as he said, "They're strong, but they're not too smart. Come, help me push."

Using the stick as a lever, the three Rangers pushed it, moving the boulder and several rocks off the cliffs and onto the guard, crashing it. Jumping from one branch to another, Billy looked at the guards that were attacking James. He cried, "Oh come on, what is this? Pick on the Frog day?" Seeing he was sandwiched between them, Billy called out, "Hey, James. Could you use a hand?" "Well, Billy, the thought crossed my mind." James told him.

Seeing a vine hanging nearby him, Billy grabbed it and lowered it to him, "James!" James grabbed the vine and the two used it as a leverage, James high-fiving Billy as he shouted, "Elevator going up!", going up to the branch while the guard split the the other and Billy came down, "Elevator going down!" Seeing the split stone guard, Billy noted, "Talk about a splitting headache."

Furious with a roar, the guard went after Dante, grabbing its dropped weapon When it suddenly tossed its weapon at him, Dante jumped, nearly doing the split and seeing how close the weapon was to his private region as it stuck in the wall. "That is too close for comfort." He said, looking at it.

However, that allowed James and Nala to attack from behind and send it backing to the door. Tommy nodded at Billy and Kimberly as they swung and sent it tumbling before he and Thomas linked arms and did a combined corkscrew kick, which sent it flying into the door and shattering it. The twin brother fist bumped each other in satisfaction of their combined attack and victory. Once the final guard was defeated, the area went dark and the ground began to shake.

"What now?" Nala said, not sure what was going on. Kimberly got scared, "Whoa, what's happening?" Suddenly the door began to open and something began to slide out, what looked like a large pyramid that had a emblem of all the sacred animals on it. The Rangers were awed, slowly approaching it and realizing what it was. "The Great Power......" Nala said, softly. Billy nodded, "The sacred animals...."

At that moment, the emblem glowed and the animals appeared, each one surrounding its respective user. Dante realized something, "They're Zords!" With one more flight around their user, the animals flew into their emblems and there was a bright light.

Each Ranger wore a new armored uniform with the emblem of their animal engraved in the center. It took them a moment to realize they were wearing a upgraded version of their original uniform. But once it sunk in, Nala shouted happily, "We did it!" "Our morphers and communicators are back online!" Billy said, happy as everyone. Tommy nodded, "We got the power!" "Yeah, lets head back to the Galleon!" James said, as they grabbed their morphers and disappeared into their colored beams. In her owl form, Dulcea watched them as they flew, whispering, 'Good luck, Rangers.'

-Gokai Galleon-

Remus sipped some tea when suddenly the seven Rangers appeared, he looked surprised with Emma, Gai, Doc, Luka, and Ahim as Navi gasped. "James, you got the power?!" He asked, shocked. James nodded as they powered down and gave a thumbs up. He told him, "You bet, Moony! And this frog feels better than ever!"

Tommy smiled and groaned, holding his stomach, "Guess all the excitement and I forgot I did get wounded in that fight." Kimberly smiled and took him to a empty room.

-Morehead, Kentucky - Rebel Base-

"We would like some information to help us more understand this assignment." Hermione said, looking at their driver while Nico just leaned back with her legs crossed and her hat over her eyes. Vulpix slept on Hermione's lap, sounding soundly and saving up its energy for the possible battle ahead.

Harry looked as the blue vessel left and put on his mask, Ginny looked at him and asked, "So what's with the new outfit?" "Well, believe it or not, Remus made it for me." Harry said. Ron was surprised, "Remus made it? I thought he was into stars and stuff so he could track the moon for his monthly changes." "I guess it was a side hobby from when he first got bit." Harry said, looking at the outfit he was wearing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Wisconsin - Penny's Place-

"Oh, I'll have a OJ." Anna said. Elsa finished up her note to Harold and folded up the parchment, saying, "I'll just have some sweet tea please." Anna smiled, looking at her sister.

Noah went back to his computer and began his scans of NWO troops or machines while Jake sat down and yawned. Orion helped Gia and Kira prepare some hot chocolate and warm tea for their guests, making sure their guests had a variety in case they had a certain preference. Troy sat at the table and wrote some notes on what they learned during the week.

The three went to the room with cups and the drinks, setting them on the table. "Take your pick of tea or hot chocolate." Gia said, sitting and looking at them. Kira sat and grabbed her guitar, strumming softly.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I’ll take tea, thank you,” Luke told Gia, picking the cup of tea, while Lydia decided to go with hot chocolate. As both Luke and Lydia took a sip of their drinks, Sunburst looked at Lydia, asking, “So, your name is Lydia, huh? Are you training under Master Skywalker to be a Keyblade Master too?” “Correct,” Lydia responded, “But, before… I was training under his granddaughter, Korrina.” “Korrina…” Sunburst remarked, realizing that despite the fact the Lucario with Luke belonged to Korrina, Korrina was nowhere to be seen, while also remembering that Shalour City was taken back by the New World Order some time ago, “Wait… Master, regarding Korrina… is she…?” Noticing the somber look on Luke’s face, Sunburst realized that Korrina was indeed dead, feeling sad for his master’s loss. “Master… I’m so sorry…” a saddened Sunburst said as he lowered his head. “My granddaughter died trying to protect the Tower of Mastery, as was her duty,” Luke replied, “She may be gone, but I will not allow her death to be in vain. That is why I am here. Because we Keyblade wielders need to get ourselves ready for the battle ahead.” “You mean, against the New World Order?” Sunburst asked. “The New World Order must certainly be dealt with, for sure,” Luke replied, “But the threat I’m talking about is even worse. It’s in the form of a Seeker of Darkness, going by the name of Xehanort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Finn,” Nikolai called out to Finn as he entered the room where Finn and the other Rebels were, “I need you to go to Marle and have her order these food items for us.” Approaching Finn, Nikolai handed him a list, as well as an envelope containing Gil. “And make sure she is paid,” Nikolai continued, “Leia and Rey can join you.” “Copy that,” Finn replied as he looked at Leia and Rey, “Shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sounds good!” Lt. Surge remarked after Lita accepted his offer to take part in a mission, “We’ll be leavin’ aftah breakfast. If ya also know anyone else who’d like ta join as well, we won’t say no ta more volunteers.” Lt. Surge and his Raichu then left for breakfast.

~Rio de Janeiro, Brazil~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to a location near the Carioca Aqueduct, Kassandra and the two Rebels accompanying her stopped as they noticed additional Stormtroopers, along with several Cybermen, in their way, pointing their weapons at them. Realizing they were now surrounded, Kassandra and the two Rebels accompanying her realized that they would have to fight. “Put your hands in the air, now!” one of the Stormtroopers ordered the Rebels. Grinning, Kassandra said, “Big mistake.

Extending her arm out, Kassandra summoned a Keybalde, ready to battle the New World Order forces.

“All right, I’ll be right back with those drinks,” the waitress told the group, “Take as much time as you need to go through the menu. No rush. You can order whenever yer ready.” “Thank you,” Saphir thanked the waitress as she left. Just then Cal noticed two individuals heading towards his group’s table, instantly recognizing them…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Well, well, well…” Cere remarked as she and Greez joined the others at the table, “Cal Kestis. Never thought I’d hear from you again, especially when you made it clear you were a one man show.” “Heh, Cere… man, you’re a sight for sore eyes,” Cal replied, happy to see Cere again after not seeing her for about a month, “Greez, good to see you too.” “Glad to see you’re still managing to survive kid,” the four-armed Greez said, “And it looks like you’ve made some friends along the way too.” “Y-Yeah…” Cal replied before realizing he should introduce Cere and Greez to the others, “Uhh, guys, this is Cere, the person I’ve told you all about who was supposed to meet us here. And this is Greez, a smuggler who works for the Rebels under Cere’s supervision.” “It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Kristoff told Cere and Greez, “I’m Kristoff, from Arendelle.” “And I’m Olaf!” Olaf added, “It’s nice to get to meet Cal’s friends!” Looking at Cere and Greez, Saphir said, “And I’m-” “I know who you are,” Cere interrupted Saphir before turning to look at Cal, “I see you’ve not only got the Arendelle royal sisters, Anna and Elsa, in your group, but also Saphir… brother to Demande, the New World Order regional governor of Europe… Cal, are you crazy?!” “It’s okay,” Cal said, trying to reassure Cere, “I think we can trust Saphir.” Taking another look at Saphir, Cere sighed as she said, “Alright. I’ll take your word for it, Cal.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Entering the police headquarters while his Murkrow, Kuro, remained on his shoulder, Shirou Ogami looked around, and noticed Looker and Officer Jenny approaching him…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ogami! Thank you for coming,” Looker thanked Shirou. “You called?” Shirou questioned. “As a matter of fact, yes,” Looker responded to the private investigator, “Please follow Officer Jenny. She’ll explain everything on the way to the conference room.” “Very well,” Shirou said as Officer Jenny led him towards the conference room while Looker was gathering all the officers in the building to go to the conference room to hear what Vanitas had to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

As the Holonet News channel was on television, Skye and Shining Armor watched as Grand Moff Dolores Umbridge was being interviewed by Malva regarding the current war between the New World Order and the Rebels…

[​IMG][​IMG]

... They are not Rebels,” Umbridge said during her interview, “They are terrorists, and they should be treated as such.” “And what do you plan to discuss during the session between the Grand Moffs and the Supreme Leaders tomorrow?” Malva questioned. “What I plan to do is lay out a proposal to triple our efforts in targeting not only Rebels, but those suspected of having ties with them, using any and all means necessary,” Umbridge replied, “This infestation needs to be exterminated. We will have order!” Switching the television off, Skye sarcastically remarked, “I bet she’d be great to hang around with.” “Either way… we have to keep taking these threats seriously,” Shining Armor responded, with Skye nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siberia, Russia~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Connor!” Darien called out to the Rebel leader as he, along with Rini, Sammy, Serena, and Luna joined Connor and the rest of the Rebels outside, ready to teleport to Syria. “Darien, there you are,” Connor replied. “Is that everyone?” Katniss questioned. “Looks like it,” Dick replied. “In that case… Discord, take us to Syria now,” Connor ordered Discord. “Yes, sir,” Discord replied, “Going to Syria in 3… 2… 1…” Discord then clapped his paws, and the entire group was teleported away. Meanwhile, having watched Connor’s group teleport away, Tom leaned against the side of a building as he pondered to himself…

[​IMG]

Good luck, Star,” Tom quietly said to himself, wondering when he’d meet Star again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aleppo, Syria - Old Fortress~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Connor and the rest of the Rebels teleported to an old fortress, with Discord remarking, “We’re here!” “So, this is Syria?” Marco asked. “It sure is,” Discord replied, “Aleppo, to be more specific. Or as it’s referred to by locals, ‘Halab’.” “Well, then what are we waiting for? Let’s check it out!” Ritchie exclaimed. “Pika!” Sparky concurred. The group then headed towards the ancient fortress’s exit. But once they stepped outside, many members of the group were horrified by the sight of the city…

Aleppo-1.jpg

Aleppo was a city completely in ruins, damaged by years of war, now looking like a ghost town. “My goodness… it’s hard to believe this was once a vibrant place,” Clemont remarked. “I heard things were bad in Syria, but I didn’t know they were this bad,” Luna added. “What you see is the result of close to three years of war that ravaged this country,” Connor said, “Even before the New World Order came to be, the Syrians were battling a bloody civil war. Now, they have to either submit to the will of the New World Order, or fight. Aleppo, in particular, has been a stronghold for rebels during the Syrian Civil War, and once again in their resistance to the New World Order. Let us go. We need to meet up with the local Rebels.” The other Rebels nodded as they began following Connor in heading towards the city. Meanwhile, the more Rini stared at the destruction in the city, the more she began to reminisce of the destruction she experienced herself in the future.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Lor Starcutter~

As Star Dream was automatically piloting the Lor Starcutter to its destination with no manual driver present, Banjo looked at Yuuki and thought on it a moment. "Well, hmm...I'm not exactly sure on where you all you all live in terms of whether it's in the country or the city or the like, but I basically live on a hill surrounded by trees." Zitz then placed a hand on Banjo's shoulder before informing him. "These guys came from the Capital itself...aka Japan." Banjo nodded. "Right, thanks for the information. But yeah it's mainly away from any cities and towns, surrounded by trees, and my neighbors are mainly on my side...well...except for the one your friend told you about." Kazooie popped her head out. "Yeah, he's an even odder one compared to Goggles and Hut Boy..." Mario scratched his head. "Goggles? Hut Boy?" Banjo sweatdropped. "She's referring to my other neighbors who live down the hill. One of them is a mole named Bottles and his family while the other one is Mumbo. She always has names for them." Kazooie continued. "Look, this guy had pointy ears, white hair, and was going on about justice like he was one of those New World Order bozos on the television. Not to mention he had on a single green earring, I mean what kind of person let alone a man goes around wearing one earring?"

"Okay, so pointy ears, single earring, goes on about justice...anything else?" Luigi asked before Tooty brought up. "Well, he's got green skin and doesn't seem to have a kart, a plane, or a hovercraft to go anywhere." Banjo looked at his younger sister and calmly explained to her. "Tooty, he might be able to get to places without need of a vehicle. After all despite being strange to us, he still probably has to go to the grocery store and get food like the rest of us." Tooty slowly nodded. "Sorry, just trying to help, big brother."

"If I may interject here..." Star Dream echoed throughout the Lor before a hologram screen popped up near the group showing Banjo's House and the area around it in an overhead view before explaining. "To review what C.C. said...Banjo, Tooty, and the Toads will stop over at Banjo's to load the makeshift bombs into the Lor for safe transport." A blue dotted line then wen from Banjo's House up a dirt path until it reached a field where a cabin was then circled. "While they are loading up the bombs, the Mario brothers and Hermione, Nico, and Yuuki are to take this path up and investigate Banjo's nei..." Suddenly a question mark popped up over the cabin as Star Dream mentioned. "Odd, my sensors are detecting an S-Type reading but something about it is off, like I cannot get the full information." Luigi looked uneasy before Mario said. "It's likely that his neighbor might just happen to be one of the S-Types that settled down to life on this planet. But this is still worth investigating...you never know what you'll find." Star Dream then said. "True, we are almost to Banjo's home, so you five should get to the hangar...your vehicles are waiting."

~Grayson, Kentucky: Abandoned K-Mart~

After some time of flying low and out of sight of people, Neptune and the girls arrived outside an abandoned store while in the parking lot. Compa and Iffy settled themselves to the ground while everyone else looked at the white building with a marking of what appeared to be a giant K outline as though something had been removed. Rom then asked. "What happened to this place?" Iffy then brought up. "Simple, the store probably shut down due to a lack of sales coming in..." the brunette looked around. "...and since this was the biggest store here, this plaza's gone dead." Neptune looked at the entrance to the store before seeing something was off, as Neptune and her siblings were disengaing their transformations the lilac-haired girl asked. "Hey, since when do stores have blood on the door?" Noire turned her red eyes towards the door before seeing that yes there was blood on the entrance door. "What the hell? What happened here?"

Vert and Blanc looked at each other, the blood, and then at Ram and Rom before Blanc told Nepgear, Uni, Compa, and Iffy. "Stay out here with Ram and Rom, I don't want them to have to deal with what's inside." Ram asked. "Are you sure about that?" Blanc sighed. "The four of us will be fine, think of this as keeping an eye out for anyone who might try to get us." Ram nodded before Neptune, Noire, Vert, and Blanc walked up to the door as it slowly opened itself up, the four then went inside.

Inside looked to be a makeshift Stormtrooper post as areas of the store were repurposed for armaments, cafeterias, etc. But it was clear that something happened here as bodies of Stormtroopers laid about the place and security cameras had been blasted and ripped to bits. Neptune remarked. "Wow, looks like we've come across a horror movie right here." Vert looked around at the mess. "I find this very odd, whatever was in here clearly could outpace an entire Stormtrooper unit." Blanc then asked. "Well, what do we do? This clearly isn't a place Cronus would be in." Noire then suggested. "We should try to figure out what happened, this may relate to either Cronus or Black...just try not to get into any puddles."

And so the four girls looked around the area making sure not to get into contact with any of the bodies before coming across a lit computer screen that seemed to have something on it. Vert motioned for everyone to come over before the blonde looked at the screen. "It seems to be an urgent memo that wasn't finished." Blanc placed a hand on her hip. "Well, what does it say?" Vert then began to read. "To all Stormtrooper posts within the state, this is an urgent warning. Be on the lookout for a hooded male with an energy blade, he is currently here treating our defenses as though they are nothing and our own powers barely scratch him..." Neptune looked at the bodies before she said. "Well, that explains that..."

One of the Stormtroopers however began to jerk and move about standing upon two feet, this caught the four girls' attention as the Stormtrooper was moving around erratically as though it was a mindless creature. The girls didn't have much time before the Stormtrooper's right arm began to mutate and transform into a crystalized sword, it jumped at the girls before they got out of the way with Noire shouting. "Run for it!" The four quickly ran out of the building.

The girls outside looked at the four as Uni asked. "What happened? It's like you four saw a zombie." Noire responded. "We did see a zombie, it tried to kill us!" Nepgear then responded. "Look, I'm sure that wasn't a zombie...not like what you've seen or read." Vert nodded. "She's right, despite seeing the dead Stormtrooper come back to life...there's got to be a logical explanation for it. For now let's fly out of here before those guys figure out how the door works." Everyone nodded as Neptune and her siblings transformed again and flew off with Compa and Iffy in tow.​

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Lor Starcutter~

"I see.. " Yuuki said as she hopped off her seat and stretched her arms out as she headed to the hanger with Hermione and Nico. "Sounds like Banjo's place is like... an animal community... Reminds of that well known one that's popular in children's books.. Oh what was his name... He loved honey, had a small pink friend and a hyperactive... tiger?" Yuuki said thoughtfully, finger to her lips as if she was trying to recall what the book was.

~Gokai Galleon~

Harold closed the book as word that the seven returned. "Well about time..." Harold thought to himself, question was, where do they head towards to now? That was a good question as Marvelous put his hand on Navi. "What else did you expect bird? You make it sound like you didn't believe they were stubborn enough to actually get their hands on the treasure." Marvelous stated.

~The Capital, Police HQ~

Kiriko sat at her desk, typing something as Looker was informing all available officers head to the conference room, she paused for a moment and saved her work before closing down the computer as she pushed herself up and straightened her uniform out, breathing before heading to the direction of said room.

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"Guess I better get ready so I can be ready for the mission." Lita said, stretching. Ami looked at her and touched her shoulder. "Lita, just be careful. And come back safely." "No worries, I have the thunder of Jupiter and whoever else is brave enough to come along." Lita said, looking at the blue haired Sailor Scout. Ami nodded, still looking worried. Lita looked at her and patted her head.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Aleppo, Syria - Old Fortress-

Luna kept quiet while Serena looked around as the fortress ruins. The black cat recalled the ruins of the castle on the Moon after the battle against Beryl and how the queen used the Silver Crystal to send everyone to a different time, reborn and hopefully living more peaceful. 'What would she think of all this?' Luna thought.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Irkutsk, Russia - Rebel Base-

"Alright," Rey said, getting up from her seat. Red XIII yawned and laid down, his good eye looking as Rey got ready, tying her hair back to look somewhat presentable.

-Goka Galleon-

"I didn't think they were stubborn enough, just wasn't expecting them to with all the dangers that Miss Dulcea told us about." Navi said, wishing it could pout. Dante scoffed, "Like if we fought was actually dangerous. A dino skeleton that came to life in a jungle and a group of statue guardians brought to life protecting the entrance of the monolith. You know, typical traps and monsters." "They felt more like tests if anything." Nala said, sitting on the couch while Billy went to Doc and worked on the communicators to see if they were a private line and couldn't be traced.

Emma looked at Marvelous and asked, "So what? Just travel and help out when we can?"

While attending to the wound from the cut he got, Tommy looked at Kimberly as she put a bandage on his stomach. "Hey, Kim, think Thomas and I could join you and Harold?" He asked, surprising her. She said, "I'm not sure. I have no idea what will happen now." "I thought I'd ask since I want to stay with you." Tommy said, blushing.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Lor Starcutter-

Hermione and Nico walked to the hangar, Vulpix walked with them. Nico walked with her hands behind her head and looking casual, Vulpix just walked, its tails swaying back and forth as it tried to keep up the pace with its trainer and friends. Hermione looked at Yuuki who was trying to think about the book series that sounded similar to the the description, "Don't think too hard. But I may have a idea of what you're trying to recall."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Wisconsin - Penny's Place-

"Pleased to meet you, both of you." Elsa told them, trying to manage a regel air as she looked at the two people that they were waiting to meet. Anna looked at them and waved, "Hi, nice to meet you."

Kira and the others looked at them as they talked about what happened and kept quiet, Noah grabbed a cup of tea and sipped it, looking at his computer as he continued to scan. Kira thought, 'Sounds like something for the Keyblade wielders. We have enough problems with the NWO.' Gia looked at the Lucario and wondered what would happen to it now.

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~The Star Road Dimension: Unknown Planet~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Arriving to a rocky desolate and empty planet with Ronan and Nehelenia, Thanos gazed upon a large ship on the ground, the same ship he commandeered a long time ago, and had last used it when invading Azarath. “My daughters are there?” Thanos asked as the wind in the area was picking up. “Indeed,” Ronan replied, “Following your defeat and disappearance, Gamora and Nebula took your ship to this planet, isolated from any hint of civilization.” “Their last transmission indicated that they would freeze themselves in carbonite, where they said they would wait for the day of your return,” Nehelenia added, “It seems that day is today.” Without saying a word, Thanos slowly began walking towards his old ship while being followed by Ronan and Nehelenia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky Above Massachusetts: Inside Quinjet~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While May piloted the Quinjet over Massachusetts, making sure to avoid any potential New World Order ships and aircraft in the sky despite making sure to cloak the Quinjet, Bobbi and Hunter were seated close to each other in the back of the plane, experiencing an awkward silence as neither knew what to say to the other. “You look good,” Bobbi told her ex-husband, trying to break the silence. “Oh, yeah? Cheers,” Lance replied, “And, you know, with the... blond and everything, you... don't look too bad yourself.” “It's nice of you to say,” Bobbi said, “Because I heard you've been telling people I'm a hell beast.” Appearing to be surprised by what Bobbi told him, Lance replied, “Uh... no, I... I don't think so. I definitely didn't use those words specifically. That doesn't even sound like something I'd say, really. So, you vouched for me, knew I was with the Rebels the whole time?” “I'm honestly surprised you stayed this long,” Bobbi remarked. “Well, you know, I'm here for now, but keeping my options open, obviously,” Lance replied. “You always do,” Bobbi said. Upset by what Bobbi just said, Lance scoffed, “If we're gonna do this now, at least let me grab a beer first.” “I'm gonna go check on May,” Bobbi said, unfastening her seatbelt, and joining May in the cockpit, wanting to avoid Hunter for now so things don’t get heated with her ex-husband. “We'll be touching down soon,” May informed Bobbi. “Okay,” Bobbi replied with a sigh, “You ever been married?” May gave a nod, indicating to Bobbi that she was married. “Still talk to him?” Bobbi asked. May simply gave her a dirty look in response, signaling that, like her, May was divorced as well, but she doesn’t talk to her ex-husband anymore. “Right. Good advice,” Bobbi said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Capital - Police HQ (Conference Room)~

Once all the officers who were in the building arrived at the conference room, Vanitas stood in front of those in attendance in order to speak to them, saying, “Good morning, and thank you for coming to this meeting in such short notice. As you all are aware, the New World Order is increasing its efforts to stamp out any trace of the terrorists referring to themselves as Rebels. While the New World Order has thankfully made great progress getting closer to finally ridding the world of the Rebels, we should never be complacent. Rather, we should continue to be vigilant at all times, dealing with threats from these Rebel scum before they happen. Which is why, as of today, the New World Order has ordered that, to deal with any possible Rebel threats in the Capital, all police activity will now be devoted to monitoring and dealing with any suspected Rebel activities in the city. Any cases that don’t involve the Rebels in any way must be put to the side for the time being. If you have any questions, please direct them to Looker. Anyway, now that we got that out of the way, I’d like to focus on two specific cases. First off, a threat of theft at Tokyo Cathedral from someone possibly associated with Rangers or Riders. Looker, what’s the status of that case?” “Officers Eppes and Carter are in charge of a patrol that continues to monitor the area over there ever since we first learned of the threat,” Looker responded, “There are even Stormtroopers and Cybermen assisting them around the clock.” “Thank you, Chief,” Vanitas said, “Now then, the next item on the list involves a potential Rebel informant in the city, leaking sensitive information over to the Rebels. We don’t know for sure who the informant is or where the informant’s treasonous acts are committed. But we have pinpointed about a dozen locations of interest that may indicate where we can locate the informant. The three officers leading this case will be the Police Rangers themselves… Looker, Kiriko, and Jenny, while I will be providing support. Lastly, since I said the New World Order is putting heavy emphasis on cases involving Rebels, we have asked Looker to hire Shirou Ogami, a private investigator who I’m sure many of you are familiar with, in helping solve these cases as soon as possible. If there is any assistance you need with a case, Mr. Ogami over here will be the first contact you should reach out to. Do I make myself clear?” “Yes, sir,” Looker responded. Although she wasn’t exactly thrilled with the emphasis on Rebel-related cases as opposed to regular cases they usually deal with, Officer Jenny sighed and begrudgingly said, “Yes, sir.” “Understood,” Ogami added.

~Rio de Janeiro, Brazil~

As they were rushing towards Kassandra’s location, Akko and the others noticed a Stormtrooper was sent flying straight towards them…

[​IMG]

Gasping, the group got out of the way, with the Stormtrooper crashing to the ground really hard, groaning as he couldn’t get up. “Huh?!” a startled Akko exclaimed, “Did… Kassandra just do that?” “Only one way to find out,” Sucy replied as she and the others continued on their way towards Kassandra’s location. Eventually, the group arrived at Kassandra's location, where they witnessed Kassandra battling Stormtroopers and Cybermen along with two Rebels with her Keyblade…

[​IMG][​IMG]

Huh… looks like she’s handling herself pretty well,” Lotte commented. Meanwhile, as Ursula watched, she recognized the weapon Kassandra was using, thinking to herself, ‘Wait, is that… a Keyblade?!’ “Should we help?” Jasminka questioned. “Oh yeah!” Amanda replied, “Time to teach these New World Order punks once again not to mess wi-” “No,” Ursula interrupted Amanda, “Let Kassandra and the others continue battling. There’s something I want to see.” “Wait… seriously?” Amanda questioned, as she and the others in the group were surprised by what Ursula just said. “Ursula… are you sure about this?” Diana asked. “Yes,” Ursula responded, “I promise, if things look bad for Kassandra and her group, then we get involved. But right now, I really want to see how she can deal with the enemy right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aleppo, Syria~

Connor and his group of Rebels slowly made their way through the city, not seeing a single sign of life as they passed by countless damaged buildings. “Is there anyone still living here?” Thor wondered out loud. “I do sense signs of life not too far from here,” Mewtwo responded, “We simply must keep looking.” As the group kept searching, the Terminator suddenly noticed something. “Two lifeforms detected over there,” the Terminator said, pointing to a location not too far from where the group was. Looking to where the Terminator was pointing, the group noticed a little boy and girl, most likely siblings, peeking at the group from a side of a building. Smiling upon noticing them, Rini called out to the two kids, saying, “Hey there! Are you lost?” Appearing frightful, the two kids backed away a bit, with Rini having a concerned look on her face as she said, “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you.” “Hey, Rini, let me give it a try,” Darien told Rini as he looked at the children, trying to brush up on his Arabic as he tried communicating with them in their own language, “Nahno ashab.” “What did you just tell them?” Sammy asked Darien. “I just said that we were friends,” Darien replied. The two children looked at each other, and ran towards the street behind them. “Wait!” Connor cried, rushing towards the direction where the children ran while followed by the rest of his group. Eventually, the group arrived at an empty street, where buildings on both sides of the street were damaged like all the others they’ve seen earlier. “Empty…” Dick commented, looking around. Having a gut feeling that there were people around, Connor yelled out, “I am Ratonhnhaké:ton! I have come to find Riad Mousa al-Asaad to help him and the local Rebels in their fight against the New World Order. Please, let me help!” After a few moments of silence, it seemed like there really wasn’t anyone nearby, and that Connor and the others would have to continue searching for the local Rebels. However, just then, the group noticed people peeking out of the damaged buildings from both sides of the street, seemingly recognizing Connor. “Connor, I think we finally found them,” Katniss told Connor, who was happy to see the locals finally appear. The people in the buildings, consisting of different age groups, then began to emerge, forming into a crowd that approached the group, full of happiness to see the leader of the Rebel Alliance himself arrive with his group. Connor and many members of his group were happy to see many smiling faces surround them as they greeted them and welcomed them with cheers. “Wow, they’re so hospitable,” Star commented as an elderly woman wearing a hijab was hugging her and kissing her in her cheeks while telling her in Arabic ‘May God protect and preserve you’. Bonnie and her Dedenne were jumping around in joy as women were throwing rice in the air to celebrate. Approaching Serena, a little girl smiled and showed Serena a rose, saying, "Hayda la ileek." "What did she say?" Rini wondered out loud. "I think she told Serena that she can have the rose," Darien said, translating what the little Syrian girl said. Looking around, Connor eventually found Riad Mousa al-Asaad, leader of the Rebels in the Middle East, slowly walking towards the group with the help of a cane…

[​IMG]

Ratonhnhaké:ton! Ahlan wa sahlan,” Riad greeted Connor in Arabic before switching to a language Connor's group would understand, “It is a pleasure to finally meet you face to face.” “The pleasure is all mine, Riad,” Connor replied as the two shook hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Xehanort?” Sunburst wondered out loud. “Yes,” Luke replied, “A silver haired boy wielding a Keyblade who refers to himself as the Descendant of Sauron.” Gasping upon hearing what Luke just said and realizing the seriousness of the situation, Sunburst exclaimed, “No way…” Nodding, Luke continued, “It seems Xehanort also has the full backing of the New World Order, as he is accompanied by Stormtroopers and Cybermen at his side wherever he goes.” “So… if we are to stop Xehanort…” Sunburst pondered out loud. “Then we would also have to stop the New World Order,” Lydia said, finishing Sunburst’s sentence. “And for that, I do think it is time we Keyblade wielders join together to defeat the New World Order and stop Xehanort before he is able to achieve what he plans to do,” Luke said. “Understood, Master,” Sunburst replied, “I’ll do whatever it takes.” “Speaking of which… if I remember correctly, you left to join the Rebels right before it was time for your Mark of Mastery Exam,” Luke told the pony. “Oh, right…” Sunburst replied as he sweatdropped.

~Irkutsk, Russia - Slums~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

On the way to Marle, Finn was passing through the slums of Irkutsk along with Leia, Rey, and BB-8. But as they walked, Leia couldn’t help but notice locals giving Finn a weird look. “I don’t get it… why do they look at you like that?” Leia asked. “Isn’t it obvious?” Finn asked, “Look at the color of my skin. It’s not very common to see people like me in Russia, of all places. To the locals, I pretty much stick out like a sore thumb.” “Huh… well that’s not nice,” Leia replied, “Oh, I know!” Leia then suddenly wrapped her arms around Finn’s right arm, much to his surprise. “W-What are you doing?” Finn questioned. “Rey, you do the same as well,” Leia requested of Rey before shifting her attention back to Finn, “If we make it look as though you have girlfriends who look like they’re from around here, then maybe the locals won’t look at you so strangely.” “Wait, what?!” a flustered Finn questioned while blushing, “That’s not making the situation better! You’re just making me look like a pimp!” “Oh come on, doesn’t hurt to try,” Leia responded with a flirty tone to her voice, “Come on, Rey. Do it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Cal... what was the reason you reached out to me in the first place?" Cere asked. "Well, Kristoff and his group needed some help," Cal responded. "Yeah, the thing is... we parted ways with a different group of Rebels back in Kentucky," Kristoff added, "So we've been on the road ever since. I was thinking of maybe meeting up with the North American Rebel leader, Jeffrey Mace, hoping he can help us out. Cal said you might be able take care of that for us." "I might," Cere commented, "But it'll cost you." "As in... money?" Olaf asked. "Actually, volunteer work," Cere replied, "As Cal knows, Greez has a ship he uses to transfer supplies to different Rebel cells across North America. We're already on a tight schedule. We had to heavily adjust prior arrangements just to make time to meet you all today. Now I don't mind taking you to meet Mace, but it'll require you to spend time on Greez's ship for a few days, helping us deliver supplies to Rebels on time. Once our schedule is free, we'll be more than happy to take you to Jeffrey Mace himself. But that's the best offer I can give." "Well, Kristoff... what do you think?" Cal asked. Sighing, Kristoff looked at Saphir, Olaf, Anna, and Elsa, and finally said, "I guess we have no choice. Alright, we'll take it... unless someone has objections?" Olaf simply shook his head while Saphir replied, "Nope. Nothing from me."

Alright guys, listen up,” Sunset Shimmer told Wanda, Pietro, and Peter as they were gathered while Stormtroopers monitored them, “Today, we’ll be doing something a little different than what we’ve been doing before with testing your powers. Dr. List has prepared an obstacle course that you will all take part in to bring out the full potential of your powers. This obstacle course will not only require you to go from Point A to Point B. You will also be dealing with Stormtroopers and Cybermen who’ll get in your way. Don’t worry, they will only use non-lethal weapons against you. So suit up, and get yourselves ready. Any questions?” Peter, Wanda, and Pietro simply shook their heads, and Sunset Shimmer said, “All right. Then let’s get to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Siwa, Egypt~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A fierce battle was ongoing in the outskirts of Siwa, Egypt, where Bayek and his wife, Aya, were leading Rebel forces battling Stormtroopers, Cybermen, and multiple AT-ST walkers. Using his khopesh, Bayek slashed several Stormtroopers while also using his bow to shoot arrows with a sonic stabilizer on their tips towards Cybermen in order to weaken their metal and make them vulnerable to attack.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Lor Starcutter~

"Actually, I know what she's talking about." Luigi explained as the brothers went into the hangar and got into their kart with Mario in the driver's seat and Luigi standing on the back, Luigi looked at the girls before he said. "I believe it was called Winnie the Pooh." When the ship's engines stopped, the doors opened up with Mario driving out from the metallic hangar floor to the brown, earthly ground outside of Banjo's blue-colored home with black roofing. Banjo stepped out from the side entrance and looked at Mario and Luigi reminding them. "Just remember to take the dirt road until you get to a grassy field with a cabin." Mario nodded giving the bear a thumbs up before starting up the dirt path further up the hill surrounded by trees.

~Kentucky: Grassy Field~

The brothers and the girls soon arrived to what Banjo had described as green grass expanded into a field with blue skies overhead, a wooden cabin sat on the right hand side with trees nearby. Luigi then told Mario. "There's the cabin, let me handle speaking with him. Knowing you, you'd kick the door down just like Dad would." Mario nodded. "All right, I'll let you handle it Bro." Mario began to drive up to the cabin.

Meanwhile on the back deck of said cabin, a man with light-green skin and white hair was sitting in a chair sipping on some iced tea while looking out at the foilage and nature. His thought was interrupted by the sound of a kart and some bikes driving up, his eyes looking around before standing up asking himself. "I wonder who this could be?"

Back with Mario, Luigi, and the girls. Mario drove up to the cabin and shut the engine off while Luigi stepped out onto the ground and walked up to the front door of the cabin. He was about to knock on the door when it came open and the man from earlier was standing there. Luigi then said. "Oh, hi there." The man's gray eyes looked at Luigi before he politely asked. "Excuse me, but was that your kart?" Luigi nodded. "Yeah, it's actually mine and my brother's. You see we came to ask you some questions in regards to recent events." The man looked at Hermione, Nico, and Yuuki not noticing anything out of the ordinary before his eyes laid across Mario, followed by Luigi where he could feel a massive power radiating from them, his eyes widened in shock as he thought. "What kind of earthly mortals possess this much power?!" Mario walked over and waved his hand in front of the man's face asking. "Helllllooooo, are you all right there? You look like you've not met us before." Luigi looked at Mario before commenting. "We just met him."

The man shook his head getting himself focusing back in the present. "Forgive me, I just blanked out for a moment there. Now...you said you had questions for me?" Mario nodded. "Yes, your neighbor mentioned you." The man closed his eyes. "Of course, that bear is interesting....his bird friend on the other hand needs to learn some manners. Now...please come inside." Mario and Luigi walked inside the cabin with Mario asking. "So, what's your name?" The man responded. "You may call me Zamasu, now would any of you like something to drink?" Luigi shook his head. "I'm fine, but thank you for the consideration. My name is Luigi and this here is my brother Mario." Mario nodded looking at Zamasu very closely.

~Kentucky: Church~

Meanwhile the Thundertank had arrived within the empty parking lot with a church made of brick on one side and a large building on the other side. Everyone slowly came out of the tank with Daisy stretching and commenting. "Remind me next time to talk to our planners about how piling everyone inside a single vehicle that isn't magic is a bad idea." Aoi looked around before he told Lily. "Thank you for bringing us here, Mrs. Potter."

"Still, it's really quiet around here. Not a single car here." Bowser commented noting the lack of vehicles present before Peach said. "We might be onto a dead end since the door to the chruch is most likely locked." Rose rolled her eyes at Peach before she remarked. "You've forgotten what I am, give me a moment." Rose walked up to the entrance to the Church and placed her hand on the knob, she turned it before the door opened up surprising her. "That's...strange, here I was going to sink through the floor, come up on the other side and bust the damn thing open but...it's not locked."

"A empty church with an unlocked door, this is certainly extraordinary. Akechi mused before Yoshi said. "We should go inside, but keep careful...who know what could be inside." Akira nodded. "Well, you heard what Yoshi said. Let's go in." With that, the group slowly made their way inside the church.

~Inside the Church~

The group walked inside the church past the pews and the colorful windows on the sides, it was quiet and seemingly empty minus one person sitting in the upper-left most pew holding an open bible. The person was clad in a black and green ensemble with a small green belt on his waist and a look akin to that of a Rider. Pauline approached the Rider before poking their shoulder. "Excuse me."

The Rider looked at Pauline before standing up to get a view of everyone else as they had strange hair and what appeared to be anime eyes on the helmet, the figure spoke up although their voice sounded synthized and modulated. "Oh, seems as though I've let my guard down while reading." Bowser grinned before responding. "You certainly did, now you've got quite a bit of explainining to do Mr. Rider." The Rider closed the bible they had in their hand and put it away. "Very well, although you should be careful...this is a house of worship after all." Link stepped forward. "Most of us are well aware of it, but to start things off...why are you here alone with the door unlocked?"

The Rider looked at Link before they explained. "Normally I cannot enter a church while in my Rider form, after all it is hard to protect your identity in a world where Riders and Rangers are considered to be the enemy. Not to mention that even if I did, the sermons that the preacher would host is still monitored by the New World Order." Rosalina looked at the Rider before she said. "So...you're Cronus then?" The Rider nodded. "Indeed I am, however I cannot reveal my actual identity for obvious reasons. But you may call me Cronus." Rosalina felt a stinging sensation in her eye while Akira took over. "So, tell us this...why are you attacking the New World Order? What do you know about the S-Type that's been killing Rebels and New World Order alike?"

Cronus walked over and sat down near the podium looking at the group. "I am pretty much in the same boat as you in terms of my actions, I wish for a better world for myself and my kind. This S-Type on the other hand is malicious and intends to threaten this world if not stopped." Peach looked at Cronus as Aoi said. "Seems to make sense." Cronus looked at Aoi. "Of course, he is working under an S-Type who is higher up on the ladder compared to Astral itself." Morgana looked at Cronus suspiciously before asking. "How did you know our S-Type was a male? And how do you even know of Astral?" Cronus responded calmly. "I've been at odds with the S-Type in question and have encountered him from time to time, as for knowing Astral...let's just say I have my sources on that matter." Peach then asked. "Mr. Cronus, do you think you could come with us and speak with our superiors? They would like to know what you told us on the matter." Cronus asked the group. "You all don't intend to lock me up, do you?" Peach shook her head. "No, you seem to have a clear reasoning behind your actions. All you'd need to do is tell them and then you're free to do whatever."

Before things could go any further, Stormtroopers crashed through the windows and landed on the floor. They soon stood up with each one having their arm turn into a large crystalized blade before Ryuji shouted. "What the hell!?" Cronus looked at the Stormtroopers before remarking. "Poor them, look at their condition...they're nothing more than...well corpses reanimated by S-Types." Yusuke looked at the Stormtroopers before asking. "How is that possible?" Aoi chimed in. "More than likely it involves inserting a S-Type's crystal into the host body. That's how we almost lost Mario and partially how Rose was born." Cronus looked at Aoi as he mentioned Mario thinking. "He and Luigi are still alive...good..." Cronus responded to Yusuke's question. "What he said was pretty much correct, but we need to deal with these...things."​

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Kentucky: Grassy Field~

Yuuki looked at the surroundings, it seemed to be a rather quaint place there was more or less out in the sticks but appeared have its own bubble of not having experienced any of the ravages of things happening outside. "I wonder if that guy maintained all of his on his own... He must be very lonely." Yuuki noted, hand to her chin as Mario and Luigi wer ein the man's house to talk with him.

~Gokai Galleon~

"Pretty much all we can do at this point, we can't exactly leave the planet in the state its in, plus with the S-types and what damages the Galleon sustained before repairs, it'll be a hard press to escape Earth's atmosphere.. Besides, we're pirates, we do what we want where we want." Marvelous stated to Emma.

"You should of probably asked me instead of your girlfriend." Harold said, earning a jump from Kimberly as Harold, was leaning in the doorway, arms crossed. "I can't say much on it since right now, it's an unknown where this ship is going for starters, no doubt I'll eventually need to meet with various other contacts I managed to make before everything changed, plus the Galleon doesn't exactly have a a television or a radio to inform us what changes are happening in the world." Harold added.

~The Capital, Police HQ~

"Yes Sir." Kiriko added, she looked over at the new hand, he looked like he was more or less a lone wolf by the way he was feeling out the room and just by the way he was emanating his presence, the attire Ogami wore appeared to be rugged and easy to replace should something go wrong, but there must of been a very good reason why Ogami was the best at what he does that he was recommended to this sector.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Aleppo, Syria-

"Why, thank you." Serena said, happily taking the flower from the girl who offered to her. Luna looked at her and rubbed her, Serena smiled, petting the cat softly.

[​IMG]

-Irkutsk, Russia - Slums-

Rey blushed at Leia's suggestion and shyly put her hands around Finn's arm, looking away with her face being red. "I don't know how to act in this kind of situation." She said, looking at him and looking away quickly. She looked to Leia and asked, "Though is this really needed to keep people from looking at him?"

-Gokai Galleon-

Emma nodded, tucking some hair back and wondering what she should do now. Billy and Doc worked on the communicators while Remus smiled, listening to James who know felt great about his animal and Dante just leaned against the wall, having his eyes closed.

"I'm sure if we asked, they could help in some way." Kimberly said, looking at him as she stood up and Tommy got up, putting his shirt on. He added, fixing his collar, "That is if the captain is feeling in the mood to help us." Kimberly smiled at him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kentucky - Grassy Field-

"What should we be doing then?" Hermione wondered, putting a finger on her cheek to think. Vulpix sat between its trainer and Yuuki, tilting its head and looking curious. Nico crossed her arms and thought about how to handle things.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Kentucky - Church-

Trevor smiled, "About time I've had some action." He grabbed his whip and cracked it, sending it to one of the Stormtroopers and creating a blast. Sypha put her hands together, creating a fireball as the others got ready to fight.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Winscosin - Penny's Palce-

"No objections from me." Elsa said. Anna said, nodding, "I'm good too."

Jake tried to hide in his laughter at the revelation that Sunburst skipped out his exam, though Gia elbowed him in the arm. He groaned, rubbing his arm.