RE: Mario's High School Days OOC/Signup

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, I wake up and I find out that Life is Strange is gonna be mixed in with Mario and Kirby and co. This is going to be interesting

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

First of all, welcome back AP! It's great to see you again!

Also, I can understand what you're going through Stache, and it's unfortunate you can't continue the stories of those characters yourself. But since they're up for grabs, taking...

Elise De La Serre
    Arno Dorian
    Golden Freddy

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

I shall take in this case Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy

4. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Good to know they'll be in great hands! And yes, Life Is Strange is going to join the HSD world, so this should be fun! I'm not going to take every character, so they're up for anyone who wants them.

[​IMG]

Name: Maxine 'Max' Caulfield
    Description: A young teenage girl with a love of photography and all things retro. Quiet, introverted and usually sticks to her friends. One day after a traumatic event, Max discovers she has an extraordinary gift...
    Series: Life Is Strange
    Other: Max is a self-proclaimed 'hipster'.

[​IMG]

Name: Chloe Price
    Description: Max's punkish, rebellious childhood friend. Chloe loves defying authority and being her own person. Chloe learns Mac has an extraordinary gift after a traumatic encounter on the streets.
    Other: Chloe is one of the few people who know of Max's powers.

[​IMG]

Name: Frank Bowers
    Description: Once a bully who harassed Max and Chloe, over the years the three have come to be good friends. Despite being a known dealer in town, he is actually a decent man with a love of dogs.
    Other: Was expelled from Nintendo High during his senior year for behavioral problems.

[​IMG]

Name: Kate Marsh
    Description: A shy, sweet religious girl who occasionally hangs out with Max, Chloe and Frank. She leads the school's religious club and welcomes anybody with open arms.
    Other: Despite being kind, Kate is heavily subject to bullying.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

I guess I can ask you to be careful with Max's powers since I'm sure you have some idea of what it does to her. But anyway, I have a few characters to take.

Name: Right Suzuki
    Description: A young boy with a huge amount of imagination and enjoys eating very delicious food. He and his friends are freshman students at Nintendo High, they are also known as the ToQgers with Right being the team's Red Ranger. Right is never seen without his jesery coat or a plait shirt around his waist.
    Series Character is from: Ressha Sentai ToQger
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Haru Tokashiki
    Description: Nicknamed Tokatti, Haru is the brains of the group and ToQ2, the Blue Ranger of the ToQgers. He is often seen pushing up his glasses with his thumb. As called by Right, Haru is considered the tactic leader of the group.
    Series the Character is from: Ressha Sentai ToQger
    Other:
    [​IMG]
    Name: Hikari Nonomaru
    Description: Another member of the ToQgers, Hikari is ToQ4, the Green Ranger. He's the calm member of the group, often seen messing with his kendama. Hikari is considered the second in commander and called the shadow leader of the group.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Mio Natsume
    Description: The fourth member of ToQgers, Mio is ToQ3, the Yellow Ranger. She is the big sister-type figure of the group, caring for everyone and trying to consider the best decisions to pick though Right is the leader of the group. Along with Hikari, she is a strong and tough fighter.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Kagura Izumi
    Description: Considered the youngest of the group, Kagura is ToQ5, the Pink Ranger of the ToQgers. Only behind Hikari and Right, Kagura has a lot of imagination, but she sometimes forgets reality when she uses her imagination.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

All passengers boarding, please proceed! The ToQger express is departing at 7:30!!

7. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

It's good to be back, Roxam!

Got two reserves in mind:

[​IMG]

Name: Galamoth
    Description: A powerful S-Type banished into the Netherrealm for attempting to usurp control of the S-Types from Astral.
    Series the Character is from: Castlevania (Symphony Of The Night)
    Other: Is adept in using lightning in combat. Capable of matching Astral in power.

[​IMG]

Name: Killer Croc
    Description: A bizarre S-Type that originated when a Dark Crystal was eaten by a crocodile in the sewers, causing it to mutate into it's current form.
    Series the Character is from: Batman
    Other: Has incredible strength in both it's body and jaws. Is intelligent and capable of speech despite it's origins.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Few quick reserves. Will do character sheets later:

Bellatrix Lestrange [Harry Potter]
    Gordon [Marvel / Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]
    Lincoln [Marvel / Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.]

9. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

@WhiteRose-Aki: Don't worry. I've been watching Life Is Strange playthroughs extensively, so I'm aware of the limitations and effects Max's powers have on her. She'll only be using them when she really needs to.

Anyway, time for a quick comic-relief reserve!

[​IMG]

Name: Spud
    Description: A freelance musician who travels around with his best friend, Rock. He's dim-witted and doesn't talk much. Often loses track of where he's going and even his own mind sometimes. Without Rock, he can't do much of anything.
    Series: Total Drama/The Ridonculous Race
    Other: Spud does speak, but prefers to let Rock do the talking.

Name: Rock
    Description: Spud's best friend and fellow musician. Rock is the brains and mouthpiece of the duo and aims to make their two-man band called "Devil Frog" Japan's new top musical sensation! Once people know who they are, anyway.
    Series: Total Drama/The Ridonculous Race
    Other: Rock wants to raise enough money to move out of his parents' house.

10. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey, how's it going? I'm here again with three new reserves. Nuthead and I had shared a long discussion about the following reserves having a place in the RP and have come to an agreement to allow the characters from the Five Nights At F***boy's series into the story. Things should take a turn for the interesting to say the least...

[​IMG]

Name: B.B. (Balloon Boy)
    Description: A newly built animatronic from Fazbear Entertainment, meant to resemble the older model to bring in more 'nostalgic' customers; however, his A.I. programming had malfunctioned, causing him to act how he does now; a complete and utter **** obsessed with controlling the world (or the new pizzeria, at least...)
    Series the Character is from: Five Nights At F***boy's
    Other: Is often called 'enragement child' by the other malfunctioning animatronics. It's unclear where the chain, sunglasses and cap came from.

(No picture)

Name: Golden Freddy (FB) (To prevent any confusion with the other Golden Freddy, this one shall go by the name Golden Freddy (FB).)
    Description: What happens when one of the endoskeletons with the aforementioned malfunctioning A.I. manages to find an old suit of Golden Freddy to wear? This happens.
    Series the Character is from: Five Nights At F***boy's
    Other: Hates not being invited to nights of debauchery and often antagonizes those who do with the threat of y***ing their d***s, Also, he secretly desires to become a rap god.

Edit: I'm canceling Vile due to a last-minute decision regarding character confusion. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

reserving:

Winter Schnee

I hope you know Vile originated in Mega Man X and aren't assuming he's an OC in FNAFB

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

I actually requested to him to be referred to as Vile [FNAFB] in case the original was reserved

13. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

Sorry for the confusion, Poison. I'll try to be more clear about my reserves next time.

Edit: Forget about Vile; I'm canceling his reserve due to a last-minute decision. Sorry if this causes any disturbances.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  14. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

Character for a Dan plot.

dann.png

Name: Dan*
    Description: An imposter who steals Dan's identity one day and takes his place at school and outside. Other than a few small differences, no one can really tell them apart.
    Series: Dan Vs.
    Other: Unlike Dan, who is rude and off-putting, Dan* is nice, polite and considerate to others.

15. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

Three new characters for the RP:

[​IMG]

Name: Calypso
    Description: The sinister, sadistic owner of the Twisted Metal: World Tour competition, a vehicular combat contest where the winner gets one wish of their choice granted...
    Series: Twisted Metal
    Other: Is in possession of Black, a S-Type that can manipulate reality (in reference to Twisted Metal 1).

No picture of Mr. Ash available (couldn't find a good one), but here is his vehicle of choice:

[​IMG]

Name: Mr. Ash
    Description: One of the more powerful demons of the Netherrealm, he has come to Earth in order to search for Black, a powerful S-Type that had gone missing. One of the contestants for the upcoming Twisted Metal World Tour competition
    Other: Is capable of utilizing hellfire, and is in possession of Darkside (TM:B version), a menacing-looking black semi-truck.

No picture available.

Name: Black
    Description: A mysterious S-Type with the ability to manipulate reality.
    Other: Is the main source of the 'prizes' Calypso awards winners of his contest.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

It's later. Long overdue character sheets for previously reserved characters...

Name: Rizzo the Rat
    Description: A Muppet who has a tendency to crack mocking jokes at others or make fun of them. Rizzo even has a tendency to cheat people into getting what he wants.
    Series Character is from: Muppets
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pepe the King Prawn
    Description: A Muppet from Madrid, Spain whose number one goal is to be the most successful performer ever. Pepe tends to work solo, having had trouble with team work when he was a chef (due to other chefs mistaking him for food).
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Rowlf the Dog
    Description: A Muppet who was once part of a talk show during the 60s. After joining the Muppets, Rowlf served as the resident piano player for the Muppet Show.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Dr. Teeth
    Description: Leader of the 'Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem' Muppet band. While his real name is unknown, what is known is that the Muppet called himself Dr. Teeth due to having never had a cavity in his life.
    Occupation: Part of the Muppets / Leader of the Band 'Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem'
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: James P. "Sulley" Sullivan
    Description: An engineering student at Tokyo University who is good friends with Mike Wazowski and Scott Squibbles, and part of Tokyo University's Oozma Kappa fraternity. Sullivan tends to slack off with his work, much to his friend Mike's dismay.
    Series Character is from: Monsters Inc. / Monsters University
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Mike Wazowski
    Description: An engineering student at Tokyo University who is good friends with James P. "Sulley" Sullivan and Scott Squibbles, and part of Tokyo University's Oozma Kappa fraternity. Mike is a hard worker who studies most of the day, always aiming for the highest grades.
    Series Character is from: Monsters Inc. / Monsters University
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange
    Description: A witch who is a member of the Crystal Order, deeply loyal to Al Mualim. She is currently imprisoned in a J.I.A. prison, having been imprisoned there for years.
    Series Character is from: Harry Potter
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Gordon
    Description: ???
    Series Character is from: Marvel / Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

Name: Lincoln
    Description: ???
    Series Character is from: Marvel / Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Other:
    [​IMG]

And for actual reserves, reserving:

Bon Bon [MLP: FiM]
    Jacob Frye [Assassin's Creed]
    Evie Frye [Assassin's Creed]
    Carl Creel [Marvel]
    Toffee [Star vs. the Forces of Evil]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Name: Alyssa Hamilton
    Description: A History student at Tokyo University and Fiona's best friend. Her favorite hobby is archery.
    Series: Clock Tower
    Other: Alyssa possesses the Peach Energy Lockseed.

[​IMG]

Name: Owen Grady
    Description: A young man who runs a Prehistoric Pokémon reserve. Occasionally a guest speaker for avid Pokémon trainers.
    Series: Jurassic World
    Other: Owen is very good at communicating with his Pokémon.

[​IMG]

Name: Leslie Knope
    Description: Head of the Japanese Government's public planning committee. Naïve and stubborn, but optimistic and good at what she does.
    Series: Parks and Recreation
    Other: Despite having to be impartial, she secretly supports Cosmos.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

So....I'm going to be gone on vacation for a week, so don't expect word from me

19. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

Alrighty then, Nuthead. Enjoy your trip; we'll keep things going here while you're gone.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay, forgot to to mention this beforehand but I am back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.