RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

OOC: Just posting this short segment because I had just realized I forgot to include it in my last post. Oops...

~The Imperial Palace - Rear Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good evening, everyone," Yen Sid greeted the students of his Music class, "Well, this is it. The night we've been preparing for since the start of the semester. Just make sure to give it your best, and of course, impress everyone attending. Now then, it's time to head out to the stage. Let's go!" Yen Sid then led the students to the stage to start their performance.

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Tokyo Streets: Eerie Silence~

As the people of Tokyo were gathering in their homes or live in the Imperial Palace, the Mario Brothers were running down the desolate and quiet streets still enroute to Nintendo High and stared up at the stars for a brief moment with Mario asking. "Luigi, do you think that the festival of snowflakes would have been good to watch if we didn't have anything to do?" Luigi looked down in thought before he said. "Well, considering how good our school's team has been in practice...I would think so, plus the stage has to be pretty and majestic." Mario nodded. "Probably bright as well...come on, if we can hurry we might not miss much of the show!" With a single nod, the brothers quickly ran down the street not realizing that eyes from the shadows were watching them.​

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Medic just looked curious as he wrote on the base that Harold had summoned to write to his long distance companion, Remus said, "That is something. I know a bit about the Flamels but just as about as much as everyone else. So won't pressure you on delve on their family secrets, I'll just focus on my own work." He took a sip of his wolfsbane and coughed a bit, breathing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Serena and Luna were the most surprised that Darien was Tuxedo Mask, especially Serena. But she just stayed by his side, holding his hand, thinking, 'So that's who he is. But hopefully he doesn't know who I am, or does he?' She breathed and looked at him, 'Shouldn't tell the others, don't need to worry them about this yet.'

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Imperial Palace-

Mio sat with her team, waiting for the concert to start though Right was already asleep with his head on Haru, Hikari just sat and waited patiently. Noah talked with Troy til the concert started, Gia just ignored that Jake was staring at her in her dress. Ryotaro just sat and waited while Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten sat, smiling and waiting to hear the united teamwork of the music students. Ami smiled, sitting with the other Scouts, Haruka looked and smiled, seeing Michiru in the crowd on stage. Lita sat back and smiled, Rei just sat and smiled, happy to see that the music students' hardwork will be noticed in this event.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Rear Entrance-

Michiru breathed with Mina, calming her nervous while Kira just patted Emma's shoulder, the two female Rangers silently psyching themselves up for the concert. Kagura quietly motivated herself not to get lost in her daydreams and focus on the music.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Whoa, Alpha!"
    Harry said, jumping after the robot saw him. "It's nothing, just thought I'd come by and see more of the place, you know." He rubbed his hair, embarrassed. He doubted on telling Zordon his thoughts of being picked and using the Acorn Lockseed, he knew there was a reason, but he felt kinda small to the power that his parents, Sirius, and Remus, even Ron, had compared to his own. He was sure Zordon would probably understand, but he wasn't sure of telling him.

Hikaru led Go into the main room, taking his camera so the center could be kept secret as she understood that no one, aside from those who know about it already, shouldn't know and not find out by accident. Mr. Belt, controlling the Speed Shift Car, sat on her shoulder and gave a sound of a stretch.

[​IMG]

-Demande's Ship - Elsa's Cabin-

Smiling as she saw Harold write back, Elsa wrote about heading to a country with her sister, Hans, and Olaf for trade as well as Prince Demande and Prince Saphir. She wrote about how she would be meeting someone named King Regis and she was just as nervous as when she had come to Japan. However, she didn't regret it as she was able to meet Harold, remembering how he helped her and hoping that she would be able to make trade and be a good queen.

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"Just as well, can't let the family secrets get out." Harold said cheekily and he read the almost immediate reply and Harold looked thoughtfully. "Hmmm I saw her sister once to dleiver a messege that Elsa was safe, she was... the redhead with freckles wasn't she? She coudl be mistakened for a Weasely if anything." Harold pondered as Elsa spoek about her nervous state of meeting King Regis and hopign the tarde agreement woudl go smoothly, in hindsight, tellign someone who was part of the royal community about a tarde that no one even knows was a bit fo inside infomation.

"Don't know who this Prince Demande and Prince Saphir is either..." Harold made a note to look up on monrachs, the only ones he knew was the Minsister of Magic, he wans't sure who was in power right now, no doubt the pureblood tarditions remain strong as ever.

Harold noted Medic's curiousity in probably the act of magic itself. "First time seeing actual Magic? You'd be surprised how all First Year schools who teach magic react..." Harold said, recalling his first time in Diagon Alley.

Harold decided to reply, telling Elsa to keep calm and breathe while remaining in control of her emotional state as he taught her, he also wrote he hope her sister is doing well and that one day, he should meet the two should a free moment arise and bid her farewell so she wasn't distracted.

"So, where we off to?" Harold said, dismissing the magical items he summoned and put the magic apper in one of his inside pockets.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Minato District: Wolverine and Yukio's Home - Yukio's Room~

[​IMG]

As she was sleeping, Yukio was having a nightmare, the kind where she correctly predicts someone's death. But this time was different, as it was multiple individuals's deaths she was predicting. Waking up from her nightmare while panting, Yukio got out of her bed, hurrying to the living room to tell Logan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG]

"Oh, I see," Alpha replied, "Well, I was going to go check the Command Center's power to make sure we don't have an outage. You can come with me if you want. Or you could check up on Zordon and Navi."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household - Living Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Kenji, Sammy, and Claire were watching live coverage of the concert on TV, Ikuko arrived from the kitchen with a tray full of teacups for everyone. "Here you go, Claire," Ikuko told Claire, giving her a hot cup of tea. "Thanks, Ikuko," Claire thanked Ikuko as she took a sip of her tea. As the television screen showed Yen Sid and his students appearing on stage, Kenji called out to Serena, saying, "Hey Serena, don't you wanna watch the concert on TV?" "Mina and Michiru are on stage already. The show's about to start," Sammy added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Inside J.I.A. Helicopter~

[​IMG]

As Alexander Pierce looked out the window while the helicopter he was in was heading for the Triskelion, headquarters of the J.I.A., he turned around to face the helicopter's pilot, the Winter Soldier...

[​IMG]

"Good news. Zordon doesn't suspect a thing," Pierce told the Winter Soldier, "Better tell the boss about this..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The audience applauded as Yen Sid arrived to the stage with his students, bowing as each of them took their place in the stage. "Good evening everyone," Yen Sid greeted those in attendance, "It is my pleasure to welcome to you all to the Festival of Snowflakes, an annual tradition to celebrate the incoming season of winter and the beauty that comes with it. And to officially start the festival, the Music students of Tokyo's own Nintendo High School shall perform four musical pieces I have taught them since the beginning of the school year. Please give them a round of applause." The audience then applauded as Yen Sid's students bowed. "Woo! Loki! Loki! Loki!" Thor, Luna, Vanellope, and Xion cheered after noticing Loki bowing on stage. "Vivian, are you recording this?" Philip Banks asked his wife. "Way ahead of you," Vivian replied as she was recording with her phone. Smiling, Yen Sid continued, "Every single one of them has been practicing hard for this day. And now, the time has come to finally start the show. For the first musical piece we're going to hear... it is one that tells a very definite story. As a matter of fact, in this case the story came first, and the composer wrote the music to go with it. It's a very old story, one that goes back almost 2000 years. A legend about a sorcerer who had an apprentice. He was a bright young lad, very anxious to learn about magic. As a matter of fact, he was a little bit too bright, because he started practicing some of the sorcerer's best spells before learning how to control them. One day, for instance, when he'd been told by his master to carry water to fill a cauldron, he had the brilliant idea of bringing a broomstick to life to carry the water for him. Admittedly, this inspired me personally to use my magic to bring broomsticks to life to help with my classwork. Anyway, back to the story... the apprentice's idea worked very well at first. Unfortunately, however, one problem led to another, and the apprentice found that he started something he couldn't finish." Turning to face his students, Yen Sid took out his baton, and started to conduct as his students played the following musical piece:

Once the students finished with the first musical piece, the audience applauded as Yen Sid and his students bowed, introducing the audience to the next musical piece as he said, "It's funny how wrong an artist can be about his own work. Now, the one composition of Tchaikovsky's that he really detested was his 'Nutcracker Suite', which is probably the most popular piece he ever wrote. It's a series of dances taken out of a full-length ballet called 'The Nutcracker' that he once composed for the St. Petersburg Opera House. It wasn't much of a success and nobody performs it nowadays, but I'm pretty sure you'll recognize the music of the suite when you hear it." Facing his students once again, Yen Sid conducted them as they played the following musical piece:

After the audience applauded once again, with Yen Sid and his students bowing, Yen Sid introduced the third musical piece to the audience, saying, "The symphony that Beethoven called 'The Pastoral', his sixth, is one of the few pieces of music he ever wrote that tells something like a definite story. He was a great lover of nature, and in this symphony he paints a musical picture of a day in the country. Of course, the country that Beethoven described was the countryside with which he was familiar. But his music covers a much wider field than that, and so the image in one's head associated with this particular music can be any peaceful setting one can imagine." Yen Sid then conducted his students as they played the following musical piece:

As the audience applauded, Yen Sid was ready to introduce the fourth and final musical piece...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Al Mualim's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Receiving a holographic call, Al Mualim answered it as a hologram of J.I.A. director, Alexander Pierce, appeared on his table...

[​IMG]

"Pierce, what do you have to report?" Al Mualim questioned. "Well, I was just at the Command Center, where I encountered Mario and Luigi themselves! Can you believe it?" Pierce replied, "They could apparently use Azarathian tech. But, things moved by pretty quick, and Zordon wasn't able to officially make them part of his team." "Yes... Hive here has told me about the S-types' attempt on their lives and that Astral is on its way to deal with the two," Al Mualim said, "But besides that, how has Zordon responded to your new position in the J.I.A.?" "Doesn't suspect a thing," Pierce answered, grinning, "Offered to help in any way he can." "Excellent..." Al Mualim commented as he too grinned, "Regardless of what happens with Mario and Luigi, nothing can prepare our enemies for Protocol 66." "I take it you're pretty confident that Harriet Jones will be taken out tonight?" Pierce asked. "Oh I'm certain Xehanort will fulfill his duty," Al Mualim replied as the call ended. "Xehanort... you really have faith that he'll help put Saxon in power tonight?" Hive asked Al Mualim. "Why shouldn't I? After all, he was able to defeat Shadow Mario when no one else was," Al Mualim responded. "He is an interesting individual," Hive commented. "There is more to him than meets the eye," Al Mualim replied, "And I have a feeling his goals are far more grand than what the Crystal Order and S-types are trying to achieve. I cannot say for certain what they are, but I have a feeling his Keyblade and the creatures he summons are the key."

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Kai's House: Garden Room~

Looking at the lights made to look like stars Kai asked. "Hey, do you feel changed after everything we've gone through?" Kairi looked up at Kai for a moment before she said calmly. "You know...yeah, I feel like I have actually." Kai looked at her with a nod and a smile. "I knew it. Just a bit of sage advice from me...if you're going to be the one defending your boyfriend, you can't be hesitant and hold yourself back. You have to show anyone not to **** with your boyfriend or else they're going to have a bad time." Kairi's eyes widened with a gasp before Kai said. "However, you also need to show your lover the same compassion that you have always shown him before. You do NOT want to become a sadist." Kairi looked at Kai blinking before she asked. "How did you even learn something like that?" Kai shook her head. "Let's just say I know a lot of things from my parents I shouldn't know...and especially when you have a perverted S-Type living with you. Now Kairi what I want you to do is show me how you'd act after saving Sora from say a hard S-Type."

"Alright..just, don't laugh at me for this..." Kairi said before she started to act as though she was exhausted as she slumped over abd grabbed her box, with her hand she pulled out two large cigars and elegantly placed them in her mouth. Using her other hand she grabbed her lighter and slowly lit her cigars up, clouds of smoke coming out from her mouth. Kai tilted her head for a moment before Kairi seemingly got up and walked over to Kai gently sitting herself on the other girl's lap and said. "Sora, listen to me..." she took in a long puff from her cigars causing her eyes to slow go cross. "No matter what happens, I will always be there to protect you..because I don't want anything to happen to my one and only." Kairi took in another few puffs and looked at Kai blowing a heart-shaped cloud from her mouth although she looked a bit dizzy. Kai blinked as she asked Kairi. "Hey, you alright?" Kairi nodded as she smiled with the cigars in her mouth. "Yeah, I just took in a bit too much and got dizzy. I think I might need more." Kai nodded with a slight laugh. "Heh, but seriously though...you did good...I think Sora would like that kind of attitude from you the way you showed me." As Kairi got off of Kai and began to walk back to her seat she asked. "Hey Saki, do you think Namine could be like me...being a badass keyblade wielder?" Kai shrugged. "Beats me, I mean if she is like you...then I think she could be a rather good second protege...otherwise I know nothing about the keyblade part."

~Kai's House: Part Room/Aquarium View~

For once, it had seemed that the girls could finally enjoy themselves. Cynthia smiled and gently guided C.C. out of the room and into a aquarium-like room with pretty-looking blue water that had a railing in front of it. C.C. was gently pushed onto the railing with the blonde wrapping herself up behind her in a lovingly fashion as she said. "Our girls are awesome, aren't they?" C.C. smiled. "Yes, I'm surprised they've done well this far...but that's because we finally have some answers we needed." Cynthia looked up at the fish inside and said softly. "But, we still don't have as much information on the Crystal Order as we do the S-Types. Even after gathering what data we could...we know nothing of the top officials who run it." She looked back down asking. "What if the Crystal Order takes over everything? Where will we go from there?"

"Well, knowing that they and the S-Types are working together...more than likely we would be deemed as an enemy of Japan and the world, and even with our involvement with the government...it wouldn't save us. We would probably have to run for it." C.C. said looking down. "Although it would mean that the lives of our girls would be changed as well." Cynthia stopped for a moment just staring out as she realized. "You're right...some of the girls have important things to do here...we can't just pull them from their lives."​

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

While Medic thought, Remus coughed and knelt down, breathing. Medic went to his side, he said, "I'm fine. Just getting ready for the full moon and my body isn't exactly taking this medicine needed to calm me down." "Should you lay down?" Medic asked, Remus shook his head, "I'll be fine. It's never easy before a full moon." He slowly stood and sat down, breathing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Serena looked at Luna, she said softly, "I'll watch over him for you. Go." Serena nodded and slowly got up, her hand slowly slipping from Darien's til it let go of his hand then she walked and sat down on the floor, looking at the TV and watching, listening to the music that was being played by their friends.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Imperial Palace-

Gia smiled, sitting with her team as they listened to the music their teammates made with the other music students, Noah said, "They're pretty good." "Yeah, must have worked hard and a lot." Troy said, Gia looked and said, "Still hard to imagine that Kira would take this class, guess it was help her as a musician." As the ToQgers watched their pink colored member, Mio smiled, "Glad to see Kagura isn't daydreaming and focusing on her music." "Yes, it's rare to see her focusing." Hikari said, looking at the performing students on the stage.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"You can go ahead and check the power, I'll go see Zordon."
    Harry said, stepping out and waving at Alpha. He headed to the main room, and saw Hikaru with Belt and Go. He went and saw Navi sleeping on her perch. 'Must been getting pretty boring for Navi.' "Hello there, young man." Belt said, making Harry jump again. He looked at the two people who were in the room and asked, "Who said that?" "I did." Belt said, jumping on his shoulder while his AI still in the Speed Shift Car. Harry just looked speechless and surprised at the fact a toy car was talking to him.

[​IMG]

-Prince Demande's Ship - Elsa's Cabin-

Elsa nodded, setting her pen down and got up. "Better get ready for bed." She said, undoing her braid and changing into a nightgown. She went under the covers on the bed and fell to sleep, breathing calmly and sleeping soundly.

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Sidewalk~

"Thought so." Harold considered in his thoughts abou Lupin's condition. "Biteen by a werewolf fi a hint of a full moon is any indication, question is who." Harold thoguht and spoke. "You do not have to have your force yourself to watch us on your account or any strenous activity, after all, your health is your top priority." Harold admitted and felt a buzzing in his pocket and put his hand into it and looked to see who was calling him.

"Ah Muggle technology... thank god Nicholas had the foresight of keeping up with technological advancements in the world, msot witches and and wizards are still in the dakr ages with inks and quills wiht old deary houses with stoves and such... Pureblood aristocracy at its finest... then again... incest and all that to kepe blood pure and such..." Harold thought and went to answer the phone and put it to his ear. "Hello?"

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Serena left Luna and Rini alone with Darien, Rini walked over to Darien, telling Luna, "I really hope he wakes up soon. Good thing Auntie Ikuko got Miss Claire to help out. I don't wanna imagine what would've happened if we didn't save him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Minato District: Wolverine and Yukio's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Yukio arrived to the living room, she found Logan alone, telling her, "Hey, you're up. You just missed Jack. Is something wrong?" Without replying, Yukio grabbed the remote control from the table, and switched the TV on. "Yukio... what's wrong?" Logan questioned as he approached her. As Yukio flipped through the channels until she reached one showing live coverage of the Festival of Snowflakes, Logan commented, "The Festival of Snowflakes, huh? You really wanted to see it?" "Several individuals over there are going to die," Yukio responded, causing Logan's heart to sink upon hearing, "Including Prime Minister Harriet Jones."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"The last number in our program is 'A Night on Bald Mountain', composed by one of Russia's greatest composers, Modest Mussorgsky," Yen Sid said as he was introducing the final musical piece to be played, "'Bald Mountain', according to tradition, is the gathering place of Satan and his followers, where the creatures of evil gather to worship their master." Facing his students once again, Yen Sid conducted them as they played the following musical piece:

As he played his instrument with the rest of Yen Sid's students, Xehanort began to focus hard on summoning a creature to appear and fulfill his mission of killing Harriet Jones. Just then, the ground began to shake. "Earthquake!" Professor Oak cried. But it was no earthquake, as what appeared to be a volcano rise out of the ground behind the stage. And as everyone watched, the volcano appeared to erupt, but instead of lava, a humongous creature appeared...

[​IMG]

~Chernabog~

[​IMG]

Xehanort grinned at the appearance of Chernabog, while many in the audience panicked as Chernabog let out a mighty roar and sent flame bullets flying across the area, damaging parts of the building. "Everyone, run!" Yen Sid yelled. "I agree with Yen Sid. Let's get the hell out of here!" Coulson told his fellow teachers as they started running away. "Will, Carlton, get out of there!" Philip cried to his son and nephew in the stage. "Rei, we better get outta here!" Grandpa Hino pleaded to his granddaughter. "PIPLUP!!" the frightened Chad concurred. 'I gotta do something!' Hiccup thought to himself, quickly getting up from his seat and running towards the exit. "Hiccup?!" Manon wondered out loud as Hiccup ran away. "That's gotta be Xehanort's signal," Vanitas whispered to Sunset Shimmer as he grabbed her hand and ran away with her. "Uhh, I'll catch up to you guys after rejoining Gaston and Xehanort," Trixie cried out to Sunset Shimmer and Vanitas, trying to find Gaston and Xehanort in the midst of the panic happening. Pretending to be worried about what was happening, Saxon told Tarkin and Harriet Jones, "Tarkin, run to the nearest exit. Madame Prime Minister, follow me and I'll get you out of here." Nodding, Tarkin went to retrieve any government officials he could to get them out of the area, while Harriet Jones followed Saxon as he led her somewhere. "LOKI!!!" Thor, Vanellope, Xion, Luna, Odin, and Frigga called out to Loki, hoping he heard them, and would run towards them so they could get out altogether.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside the Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Chernabog emerge, Officer Jenny and Don Eppes both gasped, with Jenny saying, "We gotta get everyone out of there!" "Right!" Eppes concurred as he rushed to the building with Jenny, "Just hope the Air Force or whoever deals with that... thing."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Serena joined the others in watching the concert, Kenji commented, "Nice show, huh?" But once Chernabog appeared, Ikuko gasped while Sammy said, "That... doesn't look good..." "My God..." Claire added, not believing what she was seeing on TV.

~Command Center~

The Command Center erupted with the sound of the alarm, indicating there was an emergency. "Aye-yi-yi! What's going on?!" Alpha cried as he returned to the Command Center's main room while Zordon appeared...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Zordon, what happened?!" Apha questioned Zordon. "Observe the Viewing Globe," Zordon replied. Taking a look at the round orb in the main room, Alpha saw Chernabog in the Imperial Palace causing chaos. "Aye-yi-yi! That is a gigantic monster!" Alpha cried. "Alpha, this threat will have to be dealt with the power of Zords. Contact those who have access to one," Zordon instructed Alpha. "Right, Zordon," Alpha replied, proceeding to do as Zordon said. "Oh, hey Hikaru, Hikaru's friend... wait, what?!" Alpha greeted Hikaru and Go while he was busy before noticing Go was a stranger, "Umm, I don't know who you are, but this is not a good time for introductions. I've got an emergency to deal with."

~Clemont's and Bonnie's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"DEDEN!!" Bonnie's Dedenne cried while Bonnie gasped as the two were watching the chaos that was happening in the Imperial Palace live on television. "Clemont... I think you should see this..." Bonnie nervously told her brother. "What is it, sis?" Clemont asked as he stopped studying to see what his sister wanted. But upon noticing the television, Clemont was stunned by what he was seeing. "Hiccup and Manon are there..." Clemont said to himself as he quickly grabbed his cellphone, trying to call Hiccup, "Come on, Hiccup... pick up!"

~Bar~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Sweet sister..." Luke Cage said out of shock, watching the chaos from the Festival of Snowflakes on television. As for Sergeant Calhoun, who was just as aghast, she didn't say a word, only watching silently while holding her drink.

~~The Imperial Palace - Rooftop~~

[​IMG]

"Hehe... now that's more like it!" Goldar exclaimed as he saw Chernabog appear and cause chaos around the area, "But... is this supposed to be the signal Thrax told me about? Can't really do much to help unless I grow."

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"Impressive..." Thrax said, grinning as he watched what was happening in the Imperial Palace through his mother's telescope, "Mother! Father! The time has come! Time to make Goldar grow and assist this monster that just appeared!"

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG]

As Lt. Surge was flipping through the channels on TV, he quickly passed by a channel showing the chaos in the Imperial Palace. "What the?!" Surge exclaimed, flipping back to the channel showing the devastating scene, "What in da world's goin' on there?!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Finnick and Surge's Raichu passed by, they gasped at the scene on TV. Quickly taking out his cell phone, Finnick quickly texted his sister, IF:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros. Residence~

Jumpman and his family along with Rosalina had been watching the Festival on TV until the Chernabog showed up. Jumpman smiled saying. "Wow, they must have had quite the special effects budget for that last number." Fujiko sternly looked at her husband telling him. "That's not part of the recital...that thing popped out and is trying to kill everyone there...except...what is that thing?" Ruiji also leaned in looking at the creature. "Whatever it is...it can't be an S-Type, we beat all of them back...didn't we?" Rosalina looked at him before she said. "I don't think so, I would have felt it myself....so we would have known."

~Tokyo Streets~

The Mario Bros. were still running down the streets before Luigi caught a glimpse of a TV inside a store window showing the events of the Chrenabog appearing before grabbing the back of Mario's overalls. "Mario, look at this!" Mario walked backwards and looked at the screen before his eyes widened and his mouth went into an "o" shape muttering. "Oh my God..." Seeing this made Mario grab Luigi by his shirt and began to rush down the street rather quickly telling him. "We have to hurry before more people are threatened!" Luigi who was only hanging on by Mario's hand as his arms and legs dangled about in the air shouted. "AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

~Kai's House: Aquarium View~

It was then that a voice spoke up a single word. "Zarathustra..." This made C.C. turn her head only to see the strange woman she had found back at Honnouiji Academy seemingly limping up to her, her missing arm seemingly replaced by an older version of Kallen's claw while her missing eye had a flower placed where it'd be. C.C. blinked. "It's you...what are you speaking of..." The white-haired woman looked at C.C. sternly before she said. "...Eternal Recurrance will be prepared when the white S-Type appears upon contact with the two meant for destiny...Mario...Luigi...and Astral are a few of the keys to the preperation for Zarathustra." C.C's eyes opened wide as she asked. "What is the white S-Type?" The woman shrugged. "Look, I have about as much damn information as you do..."

"Something tells me that something big is about to happen...I can't shake the feeling." Cynthia said as she looked at the woman and asked. "What is your name? I heard you had our DNA and that of Zone-Tan as well." The woman crossed her arms before she said. "My name is Rose...and I was made at the labs of Vector Industries under supervision of a man named Aoi Kazue..." C.C. and Cynthia looked at one another before they said together. "Saki's brother..." Rose looked at them with a smirk as she said. "Look, I'm not on their side if that's what you're thinking...I actually wanted to meet my parents...and help them out..." C.C. then grinned. "Well, sure...you can join us...infact we might just raid Vector tomorrow...for now we need a break after the chaos we went through." C.C. then kissed Cynthia tenderly on the lips.

~Compa and IF's apartment~

After the large S-Type battle had ended and the group had went their separate ways, both the brunette in the oversized coat and the pink haired girl were laying on the couch together resting and recovering from their ordeal. Their rest would soon be interrupted when an IPhone made a dinging sound. Slowly opening her green eyes, Iffy pulled out her phone and took a long look at the message before gasping and quickly responded.

"I'm okay! I was just resting, but I didn't even know what was going on."

Quickly fumbling about, Iffy grabbed her TV remote and turned on the TV, she flipped the channels before her eyes laid upon the sight of the Chernabog before shouting. "Holy hell!" causing Compa to slowly rise up rubbing her eyes. Iffy soon messaged the following to her brother.

"Okay, I see what's going on now. Holy hell is this insane."

~Kai's House: Party Room~

Neru was looking through her phone until she had got a message, her eyes widening with worry before jumping over and nearly pushing both Kallen and Ryoko off of the couch as she changed the channel, the short green-haired woman looking at Neru asking. "What the hell are you doing?" Neru looked at her before she said. "Sorry, but I just got a message about something going on with the Festival." Meiko slowly raised her drunken head as she slurred. "Festival? The snowflake one?" Neru nodded. "One in the same." She then flipped it onto the channel showing Chernabog, the rest of the girls minus Zone-Tan looking at it with concern. Zone-Tan merely scoffed. "That creature isn't even an S-Type. I'm sure someone will handle it...although everyone is probably uppity about it." Pyrrha looked at Zone-Tan from her phone asking. "It doesn't concern you?" The S-Type shook her head. "I'm more concerned for the people who are actually there and can't fight it." Pyrrha looked at Dawn before asking. "Did you just get a text from family?" Dawn who was also looking at her phone moved her head up telling everyone. "Yeah, but I'm fine with you all..."

"Hey, I think we should look at the stars when you get done with those." Kai said looking at Kairi. Kairi who was still puffing nodded happily, it felt nice and quiet with not a stress in the world. After finishing the two she had, the two redheads walked outside the little area they were at onto a grassy hillside. The two sat down on the artificial grass. Kai looked out at the lights saying. "You know, I'm a bit jealous...you managed to get a cool weapon that's unique." Kairi soon leaned back with a smirk as she laid on the grass. "Yeah, but I'll never beat you at certain things either." Kai scoffed before falling back. "True, besides...I think we deserve this after the hell we went through today." Kairi looked at her before she said. "I just want to relax...maybe take a break from the fighting." Kai then motioned for Kairi to come over before the two raised up together as Kai said. "Let's ignore the world for a while..." and grabbed the box Kairi had earlier.

After a minute or two Kai had placed fourteen cigars in front of them, she took seven of them and handed them to Kairi before taking the remaining seven and placed them all into her mouth. Kairi looked at them for a moment before carefully placing them all into her mouth as well making sure they would fit well before looking at Kai. Kai soon lit them both up and fell back puffing, a large cloud exhaling from her mouth as she asked. "Wonder what else there is to know about you..." Kairi fell back also taking in a puff, her brain feeling buzzed as she said. "Well, I do have a collection of seashells I have from various places...like Alola." Kai nodded feeling buzzed as well as she said. "Seashells are nice..." The two laid beside one another talking as they smoked their cigars, not even realizing their phones were going off in the process.​

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Deciding to 'add' some excitement to the concert, Rita and Zedd put their staffs together, making a storm suddenly appear and rain on Goldar, making him grow into gigantic size.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Imperial Palace-

Seeing the suddenly enlarged being that had appeared, Rei and the other Scouts nodded at each other. She looked at her grandfather and said, "Sorry, grandpa, gotta go somewhere." She ran with the Scouts and transformed into their Sailor forms, meanwhile the Rangers went into another direction to transform. Kira, Kagura, Mina, and Michiru gasped and looked around for a chance to transform. Ryotaro called the Den-Liner so he could transform and allow Momotaros to control his body.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

"You can go ahead." Remus said, catching his breath. Medic looked and said, "Well, if you're sure." "I'll be fine." Remus told her. "I'll just continue to use the current medicine." Remus said, "Though I might forego it but not entirely sure." Medic nodded and looked to Harold, "Who it is?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

Serena gasped as she watched the attack, she went into the hallway and brought her communicator, messaging Ami who she had guessed transformed into Mercury cause of the attack. Luna hopped on her shoulder and listened for a reply.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Wait, I'm one of the heroes." Go said, showing the Mach Driver. "But I doubt there's anything we can do to help." Hikaru shook her head as she knew the Tridoron had mecha-like forms but they were within the car's size. Harry looked as James and the other Rangers appeared, he asked, "Dad, what's wrong?" "Apparently, a enlarged Goldar just decided to crash the concert." Billy said. James said, smiling, "Sorry, my acorn son, but this fight is for Rangers~! Cheer us on!" The seven Rangers brought their morphers out.

"Tyrannosaurus!"

"Triceratops!"

"Saber-Toothed Tiger!"

"Mastodon!"

"Pterodactyl!"

"Tigerzord!"

"Dragonzord!"

Harry looked down as the Rangers morphed and teleported out of there, watching on the Viewing Globe as the Zords were summoned to form the Megazord. Hikaru and Go stood next to him, watching as did Belt, being in the Speed Shift Car. Harry held his Acorn Lockseed and silently hoped that his father along with the other Rangers would be safe and beat the threat.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

-Sidewalk-

Harold raised a finger to silence Medic and spoke into the phone. "Yeah, don't worry, I'll be back soon, anything you want me to pick up Aeirth?" harold asked rather politely.

-Streets of Tokyo-

Marvelous looked up as the resident sof the curry store had run off as he was eating and he blinked, trying to comprehend why they ran. "What coudl be so important that everyone runs off froma good meal?" Marvelous asked his fellow mates.

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Clemont's and Bonnie's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bonnie and her Dedenne silently watched as Clemont was impatiently waiting for Hiccup to answer his call. "Grr.... he's not picking up!" Clemont exclaimed after Hiccup didn't answer his call, trying to call Manon instead, "Maybe Manon might answer." And almost immediately, Manon answered Clemont's call, much to his relief...

[​IMG]

"Clemont?" Manon answered her phone. "Manon, I'm watching what's happening on TV," Clemont replied, "What's going on?! And where's Hiccup?!" "I really don't know... everyone's panicking right now... and Hiccup just ran off," Manon answered, with Clemont able to hear her despite all the commotion happening around her. "He might've gotten to a safe spot outside the palace. I suggest you do the same," Clemont told Manon. "Got it! I'll text you once Harry and I get out," Manon replied as she hung up. "Well, Manon's okay. And Hiccup... might be," Clemont told Bonnie, wondering why Hiccup wouldn't answer if he got to a safe spot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

As Adéwalé and Aveline joined Lt. Surge in watching the live coverage of what was happening with Chernabog, Finnick breathed a sigh of relief after IF replied to his text, telling the others, "IF's fine, thankfully." "Oh, thank goodness," Aveline replied while Lt. Surge was relieved as well to hear his daughter was fine. Finnick then proceeded to text his sister once more:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Yes! Hahaha!" Goldar exclaimed as he grew to the size of a giant, telling Chernabog, "Guess I'm gonna be helping you out!" Once the Power Rangers appeared with their Zords, Goldar commented, "Well, well, well... the puny Power Rangers wanna battle? Then let's show them!" Taking out his sword, Goldar slashed the Megazord, Dragonzord, and Tigerzord, while Chernabog roared and threw Flame Bullets towards the Dragonzord and Tigerzord, and then summoning a Wall of Flame to attack the Megazord.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Will and Carlton were running to catch up with their family on the run, the two accidentally tripped on chairs, struggling to get up. "Oh no!" Vivian cried as she turned and noticed what happened. Seeing what happened to Will and Carlton, Geoffrey told the others, "All of you keep going! I'll go help them out!" "Thanks, Geoffrey," Ashley thanked her butler as she, Hilary, Philip, and Vivian continued their escape while Geoffrey ran towards Will and Carlton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Exit~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Keep going, keep going!" Officer Jenny and Don Eppes instructed individuals as they were running outside...

"Is everyone in your group with you?" Jenny questioned Phil and the others as they were heading to the exit. "Most of us, I believe," Coulson answered. "But Yen Sid's still on stage trying to get as many students as he could to safety," Victor Sullivan added, "And I think I saw Setsuna run off, so I hope she's okay." "Alright, we'll try to see what we can do," Eppes told the group of teachers. "In the meantime, get to safety, now!" Jenny added as the teachers did as they were told, while the ground was shaking from the battle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace - Stairs~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While those in the Imperial Palace escaped through the exits, Harold Saxon and Harriet Jones took a different route, trying to head to the rooftop of the building. "You sure this is a good idea?" Jones questioned Saxon as they quickly went up the stairs while the building shook. "Don't worry!" Saxon tried to assure Jones, "A military helicopter is on its way. We'll be escorted out of here safely and soundly!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace (again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Rei? Rei!" Grandpa Hino called out to Rei as she ran off with the other Scouts, "Where did she run off to?" "Piplup..." Chad replied, feeling just as confused as Grandpa was as they tried to find an exit in the midst of the panic. "Excuse me, sir. Looking for a way out?" Sunset Shimmer asked as she quickly approached Grandpa Hino and Chad...

[​IMG]

"Umm, yeah. But more importantly, my granddaughter is missing," Grandpa replied. "She's probably outside," Sunset said, "Follow me!" Nodding, Grandpa and Chad followed Sunset Shimmer as she led them to an exit.

~The Imperial Palace (again x3)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"There you guys are!" Trixie exclaimed after Xehanort and Gaston rejoined her, "Now let's get out of here!" "Right!" Gaston concurred. "You two go on ahead. I'll catch up later," Xehanort told the two, much to their surprise, "There's something I need to do." "Xehanort... there are two 50-foot monsters destroying the place as we speak... what could you possibly want to do right now that doesn't involve running for your life?!" Gaston questioned. "That doesn't concern you!" Xehanort replied sternly, "Now go and save yourselves!" Upset by the way Xehanort replied, Trixie and Gaston remained silent for a while before Trixie said, "Fine. Let's get out of here, Gaston." "Right behind you," Gaston replied as they turned around and ran, trying to find an exit. Sighing, Xehanort shifted his focus back to the battle, wanting to find a safe spot to watch it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tsukino Household~

"Huh, Luna, where are you going?" Rini asked as Luna left the room, leaving Rini alone with Darien. Peeking out the room, Rini noticed Claire and the others watching what was supposed to be the concert on TV, only to gasp at the sight of the battle happening there. "... yeah, I'm watching it on TV right now!" Claire told someone she was speaking with on her phone. "And to think... we were about to go there..." Ikuko commented.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"Hehehe... yes... this is perfect!" Thrax commented watching the battle at the Imperial Palace through his mother's telescope, "Now let's see how the Power Rangers deal with this predicament!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace (again x4)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"There you are Loki!" Odin called out to Loki as he rejoined his family and friends. "Now let's get out of here!" Vanellope added as she and the others ran to an exit, successfully getting out. Looking up, the group watched as Goldar and Chernabog battle the Megazord, Tigerzord, and Dragonzord. "Unbelievable..." Xion commented. "Luna!" Celestia cried as she rushed towards her sister, glad to see that she made it out safe...

[​IMG]

"Sister!" Luna replied as she and Celestia shared a hug. Looking at his family and friends before turning to look at the battle once more, Thor thought, 'I must do something... perhaps now may be a good time to use my power.' Holding out his hand, Thor waited for his hammer, Mjølnir, to fly towards him all the way from his home. "Thor... what are you doing?" Frigga questioned her son, hoping he wasn't doing what she thinks he was going to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace (again x5)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Flying high above the Imperial Palace on Toothless's back, Hiccup (in his Rider form) watched as the battle raged on. "We gotta help them!" Hiccup commented, "Let's go, bud!" Nodding, Toothless flew towards Chernabog, ready to blast the monster with plasma blasts. However, before the dragon could even attack, Hiccup and Toothless were attacked by a powerful fireball on the right, sending them crashing onto the rooftop of the Imperial Palace. "Ugh, what was that?" Hiccup wondered out loud as he and Toothless slowly got up. "Hey there... miss me?" Vanitas (in his Rider form) asked Hiccup as he landed across from him and Toothless...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vanitas
    ~The Boy in the Mask~

[​IMG]

"You!" Hiccup exclaimed, remembering the mysterious Rider from their last battle. "Look at it... beautiful, isn't it?" Vanitas commented as he pointed to the battle happening. "Has the Crystal Order been planning this?!" Hiccup questioned the Rider whose identity he still didn't know. "I won't confirm or deny it," Vanitas replied, "But know this... everything has been leading up to this moment. And from this point on... NOTHING will be the same again." "Sorry, not a big fan of riddles," Hiccup said as he summoned his Banaspear. "Hmph, then how's this for a non-riddle..." Vanitas replied as he summoned his rapier, "The era of Zordon's warriors is coming to an end." Hiccup and Vanitas then charged at each other, both swinging their weapons against the other, and both masterfully blocking the other's attack. As for Toothless, the dragon continuously attempted to either lunge at Vanitas or shoot him with plasma blasts, with the evil Rider either teleporting out of the way or blocking the attack with his rapier. "I'm impressed, you're a lot better than when we last battled," Vanitas commented as he and Hiccup battled. "What do you mean by the era of Zordon's warriors is coming to an end?!" Hiccup questioned. "Wouldn't wanna spoil it for ya," Vanitas replied as he hit Hiccup and Toothless with a Dark Thundaga attack, "But don't worry, you'll know soon enough."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Another one, huh?" Alpha replied to Go after noticing his Mach Driver, "Really wish these were better circumstances so that we'd properly introduce ourselves." "Good luck, Rangers, and may the power protect you," Zordon told the Power Rangers as they left to battle Goldar and Chernabog. Watching the events of the battle on the Viewing Globe, Alpha cried, "Aye-yi-yi! Be careful Rangers!"

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Hey Kai, everyone's freaking out and..." Kallen started as she entered the room and saw Kai and Kairi laying on the grass, her eyes widening as she said. "Ooookay, seems like I came in at a bad time...." Kai looked up immediately coming back to reality as she asked. "Huh? What's going on Kallen?" Kallen soon looked at Kai before she said. "Well, there's a fight going on at the Festival of Snowflakes, everyone's freaking out as they're getting texts and calls on their phones...oh and there's a kaiju fight about to happen." Kai seemingly got excited as she said. "Sweet!" before maturely telling her. "This must be serious, Kairi let's check this out." Kairi soon started to stand up and went over to the table noticing the amount of texts on it and quickly responded to all of them as the trio left the room.

~Kai's House: Party Room~

As they re-entered the room Kai asked aloud. "Okay, so what's this about a kaiju fight?" Pyrrha shot her head over before she said. "Well, this...demon thing popped out of a volcano and now the robots and kaiju are beating one another senseless." Ryoko soon shouted from the cough as she held a fist up. "Now that's how you get the blood pumping! Some good old fashioned giants fighting!"

"Um guys...I think maybe you should see this..." Neru said before everyone appeared around her looking at Neru's phone. On screen was a camera located at Nintendo High where Astral was eerily standing at the door waiting for something and looked unmoving as Izumi asked. "Didn't we kill this guy earlier?" Hikaru had the slow realization as she said fearfully. "That...that's the real Astral." Lilith who was near Neru asked. "Why is Astral just standing there for?" Neru sat there blinking as she said. "I have no idea..."​

~Nintendo High: Outside~

With the night sky falling across the large city, the brothers soon jumped over the fence leading to the back end of Nintendo High and were heading for the back door when they stopped at the sight of Astral standing right in front of the door eminating a powerful white aura across its body, its red eye glaring at the Mario Bros brightly. Mario tightened his fist and rushed at Astral only for the S-Type to seemingly vanish surprising Mario. Luigi walked up and placed his hand on Mario's shoulder explaining. "Let's just get inside...that had to be an illusion." Mario blinked before he said. "Something tells me that it was no illusion, I felt something real bad..."

The two went inside the building after finding the back door was unlocked raising suspicions between the brothers. The darkness of the halls was rather unsettling with the stark quietness that was heard. However Mario could also hear a faint voice echoing through his ears and began to run with Luigi following behind. The duo soon approached the same metal door that Mario has been flung out of before, the voice now clear as day. The two entered the room housing the vault with the automatic lights coming on. Luigi walked up to the vault feeling a large amount of power radiating from the door, he pulled out his phone and inputted the combination that Peppy had given him earlier.

The large door began to turn and unlock from within before the doors opened up causing the brothers' jaws to drop in awe at the sight of the Relic before their eyes. "It's..." Luigi started before he regained his composure. "It's just like how our parents described it, rainbow and star-shaped." Mario soon added as the brothers walked up to the Relic. "Just like a disco ball..." Once close enough the brothers took a good long look at it, a lot of thought on their minds at how they got here. Luigi looked at Mario with concern on his mind as he asked. "Are you sure we're meant for this? I mean...even after the experience we had with Zordon..."

Mario looked at Luigi before he said. "Listen, we were never born normal people with normal lives. I mean look at our folks. Our family is known for fighting the injustice of the world. Plus...we've seen how worse these S-Types can get..." Luigi nodded. "I know, but it's just a lot of responsibility to take in...especially if they are capable of feats like what we saw." Mario looked at the Relic before he said. "It will be fine, all we need to do is touch it together and receive the power...then the world will be safe." Luigi nodded before Mario gave a thumbs up. The two moved their hands close to the relic and were close to touching it when an invisible force stopped them just inches away.​

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Battle: Vs Goldar and Chernabog-

Kimberly groaned as they felt the attack. James summoned the Mastodon Shield to block the attack, Tommy had the Tigerzord roar to send out a sonic blast while the Draonzord used its missiles in its hands to attack as Thomas stood on a nearby roof, playing the Dragon Dagger to command the Dragonzord while his brother and teammates manually controlled their Zords through the cockpits.

-Imperial Palace-

"This way!" Rei shouted, leading Sunset and her grandfather while keeping her face hidden while transformed as Sailor Mars. The other Scouts who teamed up with the various Rangers who had appeared also helped the people in the palace.

-Flower Shop-

"No, we have everything, just try to come back safely." Aerith said, speaking to him. "I can leave a meal for you while I tend to Beast and check the inventory in the back of the shop. I'll see you when you get home."

-Command Center-

"Dad!" Harry gasped, as he watched the fight between the Megazord, Dragonzord, and Tigerzord against Goldar and Chernabog in the Viewing Globe. He gripped the Acorn Lockseed, watching his father and the other Power Rangers in their Zords and thought to himself, 'Dad, please, be careful.' Go and Hikaru stood by him, touching his shoulders to comfort him.

-Remus' Home-

When Remus returned to his home, he was turned to the news of the attack. He, Lily, and the Wilys watched, hoping that James and the other Rangers would be able to beat the monsters that had appeared and everyone would be able to get out safely before any serious injuries or casualties occurred.

-Tsukino Household-

"Serena, we can't talk!" Ami shouted through the communicator. Serena said, "I know but, Luna and I wanted to see if there's anything we can do to help. I feel pretty helpless just watching the attack here at home." "We understand, but the best you and Luna can do is just support us while we try to get everyone out of the palace and to safety." Ami said, smiling that her friend and the leader of the Scouts was concerned about the team.

-Abandoned Mansion-

Hearing the attack through a radio, Namine held her sketchbook and looked out the window of her room. She hoped that her new friends, Kairi, Kai, and their group, were safe and far from the fighting. Namine looked at all the drawings she had hung on her wall and sat down.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

"I gotta go," Claire said as she packed her things after getting a call from the hospital she works at, "They're anticipating a ton of wounded to arrive from the mess happening right now. So, they need me there right away." "Sorry you have to go so soon," Sammy told her. "Yeah, well... it's part of the job of an on-call nurse. Whenever, there's an emergency, I gotta go," Claire replied as she finished and walked to the door, "Oh, and don't forget to give Mr. Tuxedo Mask antibiotics like I told you to. Not sure how you guys are gonna handle keeping a fugitive in your house, but I'm sure you'll figure it out." Nodding, Kenji said, "Good luck out there." "And thank you for your help," Ikuko added. Smiling and nodding in response, Claire exited the Tsukino's home. "Gotta say, if you hadn't found your friend bleeding outside, we'd be in trouble right now," Sammy told Rini. "R-right..." Rini responded as her eyes were glued to the battle on TV. 'Could this... be when it all started?' Rini thought to herself, as Chernabog reminded her a lot of the creatures that haunted the land in the future. "Serena, did you call any of your friends?" Ikuko called out to her daughter, "I hope they're okay..."

Montage of sorts...

[0:00-0:44]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Thor waited and waited, Odin ordered his son, "You better not get yourself involved, do you hear me?!" Ignoring his father, Thor continued focusing until his hammer, Mjølnir, flew to him all the way from his home. Once he grabbed his hammer, Thor was surrounded by electricity as he flew away, while his brother, parents, and friends all cried, "THOR!" Landing in the roof next to the Green Ranger, Thor said, "Hello there. Hope you don't mind a little help." Thor then watched the battle continue, waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[0:45-0:54]

~The Imperial Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Trixie and Gaston were heading to the nearest exit, they turned around to see if Sunset Shimmer or Vanitas were anywhere around. But in the distance, they noticed Xehanort standing dangerously near Chernabog, doing nothing but watching the battle...

[​IMG]

Gasping, Trixie and Gaston both cried, "Xehanort!" Deciding to forget about Xehanort's cold attitude towards them earlier, Gaston and Trixie rushed back, wanting to save their friend no matter what.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[0:55-1:06]

~Building Rooftop~

[​IMG]

As Thor watched the Tigerzord attack with a sonic blast while the Dragonzord attacked with missiles, Thor figured now was his chance. "There's my queue," Thor told the Green Ranger as he flew towards Goldar, who was recovering from an attack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1:07-1:21]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Right!" Sunset Shimmer replied to Sailor Mars, leading Grandpa Hino and Chad as the Sailor Scout got them outside. "Thanks," Sunset Shimmer thanked Sailor Mars, "But... this man is trying to find his granddaughter." "That's right," Grandpa added, "Rei Hino... that's her name." "Piplup, piplup!" Chad concurred. "Think you could help 'em out?" Sunset Shimmer asked Sailor Mars, "I gotta go check on my friends." Sunset Shimmmer then left in a hurry to try and find Gaston, Trixie, and Xehanort.

[1:22-2:07]

~Imperial Palace (Battle)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Heh, you think that's enough to stop me?" Goldar questioned as he readied his sword for another attack. But before Goldar could attack, Thor threw his hammer towards Goldar from the side, knocking him down. "Huh, who did that?!" Goldar questioned as he looked around, but didn't notice Thor as he flew away once his hammer returned to him, "Eh, it doesn't matter. Nothing's going to stop me from beating the Power Rangers." As Goldar got up to continue his battle, Thor flew close to Chernabog, watching as the monster continued sending flame bullets towards the Megazord, Tigerzord, and Dragonzord. Pointing his hammer up to the sky, Thor swung his arm round and round as the sky above filled with storm like clouds. Eventually, lightning struck Thor's hammer. Once Thor absorbed enough electricity with his hammer, he pointed his weapon towards Chernabog, blasting the monster with a mighty electric attack, causing Chernabog to shriek in pain. "Time to end this..." Thor said to himself once he used up all the electricity he absorbed with his hammer. But Chernabog, while weakened, hasn't been defeated yet, and glared at Thor as he flapped his wings hard in Thor's direction, sending him flying to a building near where his friends and family were, crashing right in front of them.

[2:08-2:37]

~The Imperial Palace (again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Geoffrey!" Will and Carlton both cried as they noticed Geoffrey arrive to save them. "Hurry you two! Get up!" Geoffrey told the two, helping them get up, "Now go! Everyone else must be outside the building by now!" "Thanks, Geoffrey!" Carlton thanked his butler. "We owe you one, man!" Will added as he and Carlton rushed to the exit. Exhausted from saving them, Geoffrey was panting as he remained in his place, commenting, "I'm getting too old for this." "What are you doing?" Yen Sid questioned Geoffrey as he approached him...

[​IMG]

"Come on! Let me get you out of here!" Yen Sid continued. "Thank you, I really appreciate it," Geoffrey responded.

[2:38-3:21]

~The Imperial Palace - Empty Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Saxon and Jones were running towards another flight of stairs in an empty hallway of the building, the floor beneath Harriet Jones began to crack quickly, then broke. Quickly grabbing onto a part of the floor that didn't break, Harriet Jones looked down at the steep fall beneath her, desperately hanging for her life. As Harold noticed what happened, Jones pleaded to him, "Harold! Help me... please!" Making sure no one was around, Harold slowly approached the prime minster, and knelt down next to her. Harold gave Jones a cold look before quickly grabbing her hands so tight that it hurt her, and then whispering to her ear, "Hail the Crystal Order." Harriet's heart sank upon hearing what Saxon whispered to her, not believing what she just heard. Giving her a creepy grin, Saxon pushed Harriet Jones away, watching as the prime minister fell down to her death while screaming.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High~

Mario's eyes widened as he struggled to push forward unable to move as he said. "What's going on? Why can't we touch it!" Astral's voice soon rang. "It's because I will not allow you to come into contact with that thing..." The brothers were soon forcibly flung backwards into the lockers outside before seeing Astral in front of them clad in a white aura. Mario stood up looking rather angry as he said loudly. "I knew you were here!" Astral merely looked at Mario and said calmly. "And you two have become a liability now for your actions." Luigi stood up asking. "You weren't even there! How would you have known we met Zordon." Astral looked at Luigi and said. "I have eyes everywhere, you should already know that by now."

Mario immediatly transformed into his fire state and pulled his fist back shouting. "Enough! We'll beat you down and become the hope of the world!" Mario soon swung his fist at Astral's head only for the S-Type to take the blow and not even move, it didn't even flinch from Mario's attack. Mario's eyes widened in shock. "W-what!?" He kept punching at Astral and even kicked at it before making note of its resiliency. Astral then flung both brothers out of the school with a single hand movement before following them back outside.

Mario and Luigi tumbled out onto the ground outside before Astral was right on them with a glowing eye as it said. "The bane of the S-Type existence...power that is unmatched to our kind...power..." It stopped as Mario and Luigi punched it in the head and stomach to no feedback. Astral merely laughed. "You two naive fools....did you really think that all of this is as black and white as you perceive it? This world is corrupt...impure...and yet the people are just as ignorant of the truth of things. WHAT IS THIS JUSTICE YOU SPEAK OF!" Mario and Luigi stood firm as Mario said. "Honestly...considering everything, I don't know what justice is..." The two brothers then transformed into their evolved forms with Mario shouting. "What I do know is that a thing like you who threatens to hurt and kill innocent people is evil enough to eat my feet!" Luigi glared at Astral as he said aloud. "Your kind hurt and killed all those people on Azarath! You don't go around proclaiming you're the light when people like Red Skull, Thanos, and Smaug exist!" Astral looked down at the mention of those names laughing softly. "The Red Skull....Zordon really showed you the former S-Type Commander in his prime, that friend is gone from this world now..."

"Just shut up and fight!" Mario shouted before Mario rushed in and began to fight Astral with punches and kicks. Astral was matching the frenzied punches and kicks with its own as Astral was pushed back into the building. Luigi soon ran in after them and jumped into the air, he soon began to spin downward before kicking Astral back down the hallway. The S-Type skidded across the floor before stopping itself with its claw and lunged itself back at the Bros before clashing with them again mentioning. "You earth people, you all think differently yet you are easily manipulative like mere puppets. And even when you two knew the truth...did Zordon even count on you coming here? Infact...did Zordon even account for what's about to happen!" Mario soon screamed. "What are you even going on about!?!" Astral soon knocked the brothers to the wall before grabbing them by their heads dragging them directly to the Relic itself.​

18. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Battle: Vs Goldar and Chernabog-

"Dante, we need to summon the Power Sword."
    James said, looking at the red colored member of their team. Dante nodded, calling forth the Power Sword. He shouted, swinging at the demon in the volcano. Tommy and Thomas watched, hoping that the attack was powerful enough at least to destroy Chernabog. Thomas gave a salute to Odin, "Thanks for the help, kid."

-Imperial Palace-

"I'll make sure that she gets out safely and finds her way to you." Rei said, trying to hide her tone so her grandfather wouldn't know that it was her in a alternate form that she had been secret from him since she was found as a Sailor Scout.

-Command Center-

Harry watched from the Viewing Globe and smiled, "Dad really knows how to worry people. But I'm glad to see he can get serious and work well with others." He breathed and Go patted his shoulder, Hikaru had watched the fighting closely and smiled to see the demon was defeated, but still looked worried about the remaining golden being that they were fighting, wishing there was something she could do.

-Tsukino Household-

"Oh, yeah, Ami and the others are helping everyone evacuate the palace so they can get to safety."
    Serena said, stepping into the living room with Luna. "They are okay so we'll be able to meet up tomorrow at school."

-Darien's Dream-

Standing in a moonlight garden, there was a young woman in the shade of the building. She looked toward Darien, her silvery blond hair resembled Serena's but her face, which was hidden by the glitter of her jewelry, had the features of a mature woman, though she looked worried about something. She was dressed in a white dress, giving her a regal appearance. She looked as she had sensed something and was worried about what had happened.

-Lunafreya's Home-

Lunafreya heard the report, then prayed for safety of those who had been involved and there weren't too many causalities of victims. She rubbed Umbra and Pryna while Gentiana prepared a warm drink to calm her mistress's nerves.

-Flower Shop-

Aerith stood in the flower shop, keeping a look out for Harold so she could know that he had gotten home safe. She prepared a vase of flowers to put in Beast's room and breathed, calming herself as she knew Harold wasn't part of that fight in the palace.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Darien's Dream~

[​IMG]

"Where... am I?" Darien wondered out loud as he found himself in a garden. Looking around, he noticed the mysterious young woman, recognizing her from previous dreams. "You... you're the princess from my dreams..." Darien told the young woman, "Please tell me, why have you been appearing in my dreams all these years? Are you trying to tell me something?" As he approached her, he felt his foot step on something. Looking down, he noticed that he stepped on a familiar locket. "I know this locket..." Darien commented as he picked it up, recognizing it from his battle with Mewtwo. But even when he fought Mewtwo, it still felt familiar to him then, confusing Darien, as he was sure he never saw it before that moment. "Is this your locket?" Darien asked the young woman, holding it out to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Imperial Palace (Battle)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Goldar continued battling the Dragonzord and Tigerzord, he noticed the Megazord summon the Power Sword. "Uh-oh..." Goldar commented, knowing what would happen next. As the Megazord swung the Power Sword at Chernabog, the monster shrieked as it was defeated, disintegrating into darkness. "Grrr, this isn't the last you've seen of me, Power Brats!" Goldar angrily said as he teleported away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Imperial Palace (Rooftop)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiccup's and Vanitas's weapons were locked against the other, they (along with Toothless) noticed Chernabog getting destroyed by the Megazord. "Hmph," Vanitas scoffed as he pushed Hiccup away and backed off a bit. "Well, looks like you and your Crystal Order buddies just lost," Hiccup told Vanitas while panting. "Did we, though?" Vanitas cryptically questioned as he teleported away. "Huh? What did he... mean by that?" Hiccup asked Toothless, who was just as confused as he was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Thanks, Sailor Mars," Grandpa Hino thanked the Sailor Scout who, unknowingly to him, was really his granddaughter, "If anything were to happen to my Rei... I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself." "Piplup!" Chad cried, pointing to Chernabog. Watching, Grandpa and Chad watched as Chernabog was defeated by the Megazord. "Is it... over?" Grandpa wondered out loud.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Thor!" Thor's family and friends cried as they rushed to the area where Thor crashed, noticing him slowly getting up. "Huh, that somehow hurt a lot less than I expected," Thor commented as his mother slapped him, "Ow! That hurt even more!" "You scared us to death!" Frigga cried as tears rolled down her face, tightly hugging her son while sobbing. "Don't worry... I'm alright, Mother," Thor replied, trying to comfort her as he hugged her as well. As for Loki and Odin, the two simply breathed a sigh of relief, relieved that Thor was alright. "We're... really glad that you're okay, Thor," Xion told Thor, with Luna and Vanellope nodding in concurrence. "Thank you, everyone..." Thor thanked the others as they all silently watched Chernabog getting defeated by the Megazord. "Hmm, it looks like Thor's heroics might've helped the Power Rangers put an end to that monster," Celestia commented.

~The Imperial Palace~

[0:00-1:09]

As the dust settled, many attendees returned to the main building, trying to look through the rubble to see if anyone they knew was still alive. "Yen Sid! Yen Sid!" Coulson and other Nintendo High teachers called out, trying to find the Music instructor. Gasping, Moody pointed to a spot, telling the others, "I found him..." Looking to where he pointed, the hearts of Coulson and the others sank, noticing Yen Sid's body lying on the ground, killed by rubble that fell on him. Kneeling down next to Yen Sid's body, Phil Coulson sighed as he sadly closed the deceased Yen Sid's eyes...

Elsewhere, Philip Banks and his family were looking around for the family butler, Geoffrey. "You sure he was here?" Ashley asked Will and Carlton. "He wasn't outside, so surely he must be here somewhere," Carlton responded. "Oh my God..." Vivian commented as she and her family stumbled upon Geoffrey's body, who, like Yen Sid, was killed by rubble falling on him. Hilary and Ashley immediately started sobbing as they knelt down next to their butler's body, while Vivian and Philip covered their mouths as their heads were filled with a flurry of emotions. As for Will and Carlton, the two were stunned to see the very man who saved their life a little while ago now dead...

[1:10-2:50]

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Officer Jenny and Donn Eppes were allowing EMTs and reporters to come to the area, the two officers were looking for any survivors in the area. "Hello! Anyone hurt!" Jenny called out. "Jenny! You have to see this!" Eppes cried. Turning around, Officer Jenny's heart sank as she noticed Eppes approaching her while carrying the dead body of the Japanese Prime Minister, Harriet Jones. "Oh my goodness!" Jenny cried while covering her mouth, "The prime minister's dead!" Some of the attendees who saw Harriet Jones's dead body started to sob at the sight, regardless of their feelings on her, because this didn't just feel like an attack against Harriet Jones, but also against them and against Japan as a whole. Slowly approaching the area, Harold Saxon pretended to look distraught at the sight around him...

[​IMG]

"Mr. Saxon!" Officer Jenny cried as she noticed Harold Saxon approach her and Eppes. "What... happened?" Saxon questioned, pretending to look stunned. "I'm afraid to say... the prime minister was killed during the attack," Eppes replied. "This is... horrible!" Saxon cried, "What do we do without a leader?" "Actually, Saxon... since you won the election yesterday, and with the prime minister dead... the Constitution of Japan states that you are now the prime minister of our country," Jenny informed Saxon. "I see..." Saxon replied, "I never imagined this would happen. But... I'll do my best to lead this country and punish those behind the attack." "Thank you... Mr. Prime Minister. We stand with you," Jenny said, saluting the new prime minister of Japan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

'Mission accomplished,' Xehanort thought to himself after hearing that Harriet Jones was dead. Walking around the rubble, Xehanort tried to find an exit to leave the building. But as he walked, he heard crying nearby. 'I know that voice,' Xehanort said to himself, feeling like he knew who was crying, 'Sunset Shimmer?' Rushing to the source of the crying, Xehanort's heart sank upon noticing Sunset Shimmer sobbing next to the dead bodies of Trixie and Gaston...

[​IMG]

"Xehanort..." Sunset Shimmer cried as she noticed Xehanort arrive, "Trixie and Gaston... they're gone! They're gone, Xehanort!" "H-how d-did this happen?!" Xehanort questioned, shocked by what he was seeing. "They said they saw you too close to the action. They thought you were going to get hurt. So they ran back to try and save you. I tried to stop them, but... it was too late!" Sunset Shimmer replied as she kept sobbing. "No..." a stunned Xehanort said, shaking his head in disbelief, "This can't be happening... NOOOOOO!!!!!" Noticing Xehanort quickly turning around and running away, Sunset Shimmer got up and tried to catch up, crying, "Xehanort!" As he ran, Xehanort got out of the building through the back entrance, and summoned a Corridor of Darkness, going through it. "Xehanort, wait!" Sunset Shimmer cried following Xehanort into the Corridor of Darkness as it disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Those pesky Power Rangers! I'll get them next time," Goldar angrily commented after returning from the battle in the Imperial Palace. "Don't be so disappointed, Goldar," Thrax replied as he was watching the events happening through his mother's telescope, grinning, "I think this battle achieved a lot more than you think." "Really?" a surprised Goldar questioned. "Oh yes..." Thrax replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"We won. But... this is terrible..." Alpha 5 commented as he watched Chernabog getting defeated in the Viewing Globe, only to shift to a view of Harriet Jones's body being taken away, "First Kate, and now this... what a terrible day it's been." "Harry, Hikaru, Go... if you know someone who might've been down there, make sure to check if they are alright," Zordon told Harry, Hikaru and Go.

~CNN Live Broadcast~

[​IMG]

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you're just joining us, we have some major breaking news," Wolf Blitzer said as he faced the camera, with the bottom of the broadcast stating:

BREAKING NEWS: 5 CONFIRMED DEAD IN TOKYO IMPERIAL PALACE ATTACK (INCLUDING P.M. JONES)

"Not too long ago, two monsters appeared during the opening ceremony for the Festival of Snowflakes in Tokyo's Imperial Palace, battling the Power Rangers' Zords in the process," Blitzer continued, "One of the monsters was ultimately defeated, with the other escaping. Unfortunately, there are some fatalities from the attack. Five confirmed so far, including Prime Minster Harriet Jones. Now the Constitution of Japan states that should the prime minister die after Election Day and before Inauguration day, the candidate who won in the election automatically becomes prime minister. In this case, Harold Saxon, who won yesterday's election, is now the new prime minister of Japan. In addition to that, due to the nature of Harriet Jones's death and the entire situation, Harold Saxon has been granted emergency powers, granting him unlimited executive power for the time being. How will he respond to this attack. What will be the repercussions, we don't know. But let's go live outside the Imperial Palace, where the now current Prime Minister of Japan, Harold Saxon, is about to speak." The broadcast then switched to live footage of Harold Saxon facing journalists as they all asked different questions at the same time...

[​IMG]

"Please everyone, please," Saxon told the reporters, "This is a very tough time for Japanese citizens everywhere. I, myself, have trouble to find the right words to describe what just happened. This was an attack on Japan's citizens, an attack on Japan's democracy, and an attack on Japan's freedom. Mark my words, those responsible for what happened today will be punished. I assure you that I will use the emergency powers granted to me to get to the bottom of this issue, and to bring back normalcy. For now, I ask you all wait till tomorrow for me to make announcements. But for my first executive order, I decree that tomorrow will be a national day of mourning. Schools will be closed. I ask businesses to close out of respect for the deceased. But know this... I will be working hard around the clock for the country that elected me. I guarantee you, tomorrow... huge changes will be coming. Mark my words. Thank you, and God bless Japan." Saxon then walked away, going to his vehicle as reporters tried to ask him more questions.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"That's great!" Ikuko replied to her daughter, "But they better watch out for themselves. It's dangerous." As time passed, the Tsukino family watched as Chernabog was defeated. But the real shocker came later, when it was announced on the news that Prime Minister Harriet Jones was dead (along with four others), and that Harold Saxon was the new Prime Minister, who announced that there'd be no school the next day due to national mourning. "This is... awful," Kenji commented as he watched the news, with the names of the deceased appearing on screen. "Yen Sid... wait, isn't he the Music instructor at Nintendo High?!" Ikuko questioned, stunned by the fact that someone from Nintendo High was killed by the incident. "Gaston... hang on, Serena... you went to a party at his place, didn't you?" Sammy asked Serena after he saw Gaston's name on the list of the deceased. As for Rini, she felt sick by the news, deciding to go back to watching Darien in the room he was sleeping in, hoping that'll get her mind off things.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High~

"The power of the Harbinger of Providence....the one meant to save the world from villains like me. The Teacher watched the children and prepares them for the future of tomorrow...and you two are rebellious brats who cling to your idealologies of heroism and justice like you know and understand the meaning!" Astral explained before harshly setting the duo down and stretched its arms to the side shouting. "I hope you're watching this Lady Etoile! Because I'm about to throw the system on its head and your Relic will be the end of this!" Luigi blinked in panic as Astral hovered in the air and was descending to land on top of it shouting. "Mario! We have to do something NOW!" Mario looked at the descending Astral before he said. "Get your hand on it!" With one lunge the brothers touched the Relic at the same time Astral landed on it causing a large flash of rainbow energy to envelop the room and a beam of energy to shoot out the ceiling with the ground shaking violently and the light enveloping the three.

After a few minutes, the light faded with Mario, Luigi, and Astral slumped against the differing walls. Astral chuckled slightly before it stood up, electricity crackling across its body as it opened its red eye saying. "I did it...I survived full on contact with the Relic..." Its eye slowly turned jet black as it looked at Mario and Luigi adding. "And those two failed to stop me...I will soon have the perfect world..." Astral then flew away quickly from the scene.

~Nintendo High: Outside~

Just as Shion drove up to the building, she felt the full force of the energy's presence as the ground shook causing her to swerve onto the sidewalk. Stepping out of her car, the brunette scientist saw the beam of light erupting from the roof before she asked. "KOS-MOS, what is the structural integrity of the building?" The blue-haired woman stepped out and looked at the building and beam before she said. "Building integrity has not changed...all resulting ground energy was expelled through the roof, it is stable and sound." Shion started towards the building adjusting her glasses as she said. "I see...anything else?" KOS-MOS soon looked at Shion before she said. "There are two signs of life...but they appear to be fading fast. The S-Type has left the premises at speeds that rival if not surpass most airborne craft." Shion gasped and quickly stormed the entrance getting inside with KOS-MOS behind her. The duo eventually made it to the Relic Chamber before seeing Mario and Luigi on the ground, this caused her to shout. "Oh my god!"

Shion ran over and quickly checked Mario and Luigi trying to get a response out of them before she said. "They're not moving..." The brunette quickly lifted Luigi up before she said. "Call the Professor...and call the Jumpman family too...I don't know how much longer the boys have." Nodding KOS-MOS lifted Mario onto her back and the two started carrying the bros to their car.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.