Kingdom Hearts II Recent Happenings On KH2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DarknessKingdom, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I didn't play today either, but I got up to level 70-something. I've never worked up to 99 and that's my goal for this file.

edit:
    Oh yeah, I'm using the Kingdom Key throughout the whole game. I'm using the forms and they get their respective second keyblades according to what the game gave me when I aquired the forms.

Valor - Starseeker
    Wisdom - Oathkeeper
    Master - Decisive Pumpkin (sp?)
    Final - Oblivion

^_^ Everything else I unchanged. I can use boosts and other stuff etc.

2. RanChan Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I haven't played for a while, but I started playing the game over (for the 5th time) and I think I'm in Timeless River, last time I checked. o.o

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Beat the crud out of Hades:D

4. Stardust Chaser

Most recent thing I did would be starting KH2 on Proud for the first time.

...>< I know, I know. I'm a little late. But I thought it was going to be harder the first time around, so I set it on Beginner mode D:. Then Standard, and now Proud.

5. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i was playing kh1 today from the start to wonderland and all of the sudden i couldnt get to that grassy bizzare room i got piss and stop and went playing kh2 lol
    (i need help on gettin to that room -__-)

6. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

errr.... yeah.....
    Today I looked at the KH2 CD!

7. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I haven't played in a while. The first time I beat it, I was on level 62 using oblivion. Then once I did, I was all upset that I wasn't able to play anymore, and leveled up to 99 and got ultima. Boringest part EVER was completing the journal 100%. Then, once I tried to copmlete the gummi routes, despite my ongoing efforts, I only managed to complete them 23% after 4 months of trying.

So then I just gave up that method of getting the secret ending, and started again on Proud Mode. I've seen the ending and the FM+ ending a million times on youtube, but it feels rewarding when you get it yourself.

I haven't been on my proud mode game in a while becuase I decided to beat KH1 expert first. I'm stuck on the last boss and I'm too lazy to level up after my boring experience with KH2 leveling. I really should though, becuase I'm only level 57.... >.<

In my game on proud mode I think I'm on Pirates of the Caribean...1st visit.

8. Got-It-Memorized? Traverse Town Homebody

Well this morning I defeated Xaldin in the beauty and the Beast world and I carried on from there. Now I in The world that never was and I'm having trouble defeating Xigbar. >.<

9. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Let's see... I'm slowly completing Jiminy's Journal, I beat Xemnas for like, the 20th time, gettin' creamed by Sephiroth (I'm 20 levels behind) gotta work on that...., and still tryin' to get Final Form (my Drive Gauge will break any time). :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.