Recording program for PCSX2?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Jin, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Jin うごかないで

I'm wantint to now fight bosses , i can record using the PCSX2 recording device , but i want to record the sound along with the video of the battle. Because everytime i record a battle i have to put music over it in sony vegas and render and so on , I'd rather just record both the sound and the video into one clip or something. Is there a program that i can use to record like this?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Good programs that I can think of include Dazzle and Roxio Easy VHS to DVD.

They're very easy to figure out, too.

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

There are programs that can record the screen but unless you are running at 60 FPS it won't record correctly.

PCSX2 bumps the speed up in the recording to 60 FPS but other screen recorders don't so unless you have a very powerful computer you won't be taking that route.

4. Jin うごかないで

well , here is me recording with the PCSX2 recording device [video=youtube;8iSznO_3AFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iSznO_3AFA&feature=channel_video_title[/video] , but pcsx doesn't record the sound , the emulator runs at a decent speed , i just want to record both the sound and the video now so then i can like put up boss battles on youtube out of boredom , i'm sort of tired of using sony vegas to put a song over it and then rendering.

Summary: I need a program that can record the sound and the video.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Oh, an emulator.

My suggestion is FRAPS, then. If I recall correctly, it costs $37.00, but it's only a one-time payment.
    I have it, and it works well.

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

7. Jin うごかないで

I have 0.9.6

8. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

There is no need to use any outside programs at all. Get a version of PCSX2 that works or mess around with your sound plugins.

9. neoroxas89 Banned

well if your playing on pcsx2 0.9.6 then like lux said there's no need for an outside source for sound but if you looking to record in HD as well as standard then try CamStudio it 100% free and you can download the lossless codec and install the codec as well as Camstudio to record in HD, google it and you'll find it I'm positive you will.^ ^

10. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

The problem with that is it will record the screen as you see it so if you aren't running 60 FPS all the time which most people including myself can't do then it will bring up some problems. Besides recording 480p in HD is still going to look like 480p.

11. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

First you can record the sound, use zerospu2 -> config -> record. It will sound laggy ingame but it would be a perfect file no lag at all, all you would have to do is sync it with the .avi.

12. Jin うごかないで

Any zerospu2 plugin?

13. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Just test them out. Testing helps us help you.

14. Jin うごかないで

Well , i clicked record on one of them [​IMG] but the other ones are filled with just question marks , i tried recording and no sound and no seperate file

15. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Un check the first checkbox then try, also when your done recording via pcsx2 built in recorder you have to press esc for the file to load right.

16. Jin うごかないで

i tried it just now , same outcome. it recorded the video perfectly but still no sound and no separate sound file.

17. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

what zerospu2 plugin are you using like whats the name?

18. Jin うごかないで

ZeroSPU2 0.4.6.

19. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

It should work unless maybe its your pcsx2.

20. Jin うごかないで

I don't know , i can post my settings if that'll be any help? [​IMG]