Birth by Sleep Release Date?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by O R A N G E, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I've read the interview and Nomura has said that it would probably be one of the last games to come out, which doesn't make sense to me since it was the first they worked on.

2. Mr. Mime Banned

I just found out that only the PSP game will come to North America in english. ><

3. OblivionKey Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm hopin by next summer. Cuz since there's so many Kingdom Hearts Fans, kids will go on a rampage to get it and since it's summer people will be beating it in no time.
    Quote:I just found out that only the PSP game will come to North America in english. ><
    Check the wikipedia. It says it's scheduled for release in Japan at the moment ( All of the new ones) but Square Enix has plans to release them internattionally.

4. draik88 Twilight Town Denizen

Are you REALLY sure you want to know? O.o
    Nomura stated that he "hopes" for Kingdom Hearts: Coded to be released within the next year and a half. Followed by 385/2 days and Birth by Sleep. I think you giys are all getting ahead of yourselves. If coded really doesn't come out for another year and a half (meybe longer...) then the following two aren't due for probably another year (or two) after that!

I expect to see BbS realeased near the end of '09 to the end of '10. I really don't think it'll come any sooner. Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but I'm just being logical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.